Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10744) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8794833 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10741) (10742) (10743) (10744) (10745) (10746) (10747) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:20am On Aug 31, 2021
Manchester United hopeful Cristiano Ronaldo could wear the no.7 shirt again. United are already in the process of seeking special dispensation to allocate Ronaldo his number. If Cavani stays, he is expected to receive the no.21.

- Samuel Luckhurst
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2021
Expert17:

PK, maybe.

But not freekicks.

ALL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:21am On Aug 31, 2021
izzou:

I didn't learn sir.

That's why I want you that learnt, to tell me how Jorginho was instrumental to Chelsea's UCL win.

I want to learn grin
First explain how the boys on your street are average and how the ones you watch on the tv are very good players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2021
Expert17:
Ferdinand: I think Bruno gives up penalties but doesn't relinquish free-kicks and corners. The free-kicks around the box, he's going to be on them I think. I think his record demands that he should do that.

'He (Ronaldo) takes the penalties, 100 per cent. They agree to give him the penalties but I think free-kicks around the box, Bruno's just wiping the ball and putting it down.

'I think Bruno sees the bigger picture, that this guy can get us over the line to win us trophies.

I want Bruno to take both PK and Freekick.

No Ronaldo should take PKs. Bruno is my main guy, but PKs must go to Ronaldo simple
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2021
Manchester United are on the same position since days. Edinson Cavani is part of the project and if nothing crazy happens, he’s expected to stay.

- Fabrizio Romano
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

CR7 should take over all kicks, even Goal Kick. Rashford relinquished it for Bruno, the latter has to do same for a superior Player.

Whats your agenda on Bruno? Yes we all agree PKs should go to Ronaldo, but in the Case of Bruno we used to have penalty issues before he came in, we missed like 4 consecutive penalties at some point, and clearly Bruno is better than other in free kicks.

Bruno doesn't take corner kicks, he doesn't take long range free-kicks too and even the short ones he doesn't take all. I want to ask you Oasis what Wrong did Bruno do to you?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2021
“My first domestic League, my first Cup, my first call to the Portuguese National team, my first Champions League, my first Golden Boot and my first Ballon d’Or, they were all born from this special connection between me and the Red Devils. History has been written in the past and history will be written once again! You have my word!

“I’m right here!

“I’m back where I belong!

“Let’s make it happen once again!

“PS - Sir Alex, this one is for you…”

Goosebumps!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Expert17:

PK, maybe.

But not freekicks.

Bruno doesn't even take all free kicks, its Shaw that takes them as well as corners, it seems Greenwood is now on left-sided Corners this season.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 11:31am On Aug 31, 2021
eph12:

First explain how the boys on your street are average and how the ones you watch on the tv are very good players

Yes, the boys on the streets are average. Majority to be precise.

They play for fun. The ones on TV take it as a profession. They have specified trainings, diets and are involved in more game time in a year than what the boys on the streets would play in their entire life

You know what they say about Practice makes perfect? It applies here. So definitely, the man in a club in Europe or Asia or Africa is more likely to be better than the boy that plays only on Saturday mornings

Now, explain to us how Jorginho was instrumental to Chelsea's UCL win. grin

I want to prove to Fred that you his ardent disciple, no Sabi ball

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:34am On Aug 31, 2021
grin

Wahala be like iPhone charger.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2021
Who is better at penalties?
Oasis007:
grin

CR7 should take over all kicks, even Goal Kick. Rashford relinquished it for Bruno, the latter has to do same for a superior Player.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2021
CapitalCee:

Whats your agenda on Bruno? Yes we all agree PKs should go to Ronaldo, but in the Case of Bruno we used to have penalty issues before he came in, we missed like 4 consecutive penalties at some point, and clearly Bruno is better than other in free kicks.

Bruno doesn't take corner kicks, he doesn't take long range free-kicks too and even the short ones he doesn't take all. I want to ask you Oasis what Wrong did Bruno do to you?

cheesy

Everything is not agenda bruh. I've praised him many times on the Thread. I've criticised him many times as well.

I've nothing against him as Trevor, just want the best for the Club and hope all Players are critique fairly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2021
izzou:

Yes, the boys on the streets are average. Majority to be precise.

They play for fun. The ones on TV take it as a profession. They have specified trainings, diets and are involved in more game time in a year than what the boys on the streets would play in their entire life

You know what they say about Practice makes perfect? It applies here. So definitely, the man in a club in Europe or Asia or Africa is more likely to be better than the boy that plays only on Saturday mornings

Now, explain to us how Jorginho was instrumental to Chelsea's UCL win. grin

I want to prove to Fred that you his ardent disciple, no Sabi ball
So you're saying those you watch on the TV, that are professionals and have specified trainings bla bla bla are very good players? While those on your street are average players?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2021
benji93:

CR7 definitely.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2021
CapitalCee:

Bruno doesn't even take all free kicks, its Shaw that takes them as well as corners, it seems Greenwood is now on left-sided Corners this season.

Bruno was taking all last season. Pk, Ck, Fk - long and short. Before him it was Rashford. Ronaldo won't be taking corner kicks, that's for sure. Shaw and Greenwood gonna be doing that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2021
benji93:

B. Fernandes

Cristiano Ronaldo for Juventus (2018-2021)

Penalties Scored: 27

Penalties Missed: 5

Bruno Fernandes for Manchester United (2020-present)

Penalties Scored: 21

Penalties Missed: 1

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2021
eph12:

So you're saying those you watch on the TV, that are professionals and have specified trainings bla bla bla are very good players? While those on your street are average players?

Comprehension will not be a problem for you in Jesus name. grin

Answer my question sir. grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2021
Expert17:

B. Fernandes

Cristiano Ronaldo for Juventus (2018-2021)

Penalties Scored: 27

Penalties Missed: 5

Bruno Fernandes for Manchester United (2020-present)

Penalties Scored: 21

Penalties Missed: 1

Biggest lie on this Thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:48am On Aug 31, 2021
izzou:

Comprehension will not be a problem for you in Jesus name. grin

Answer my question sir. grin
All these Festac Boys wey like Trouble lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2021
It's rather insulting that two grown adults would be discussing, and because you have a different opinion, the next thing you'll read is "you no Sabi ball".

You will explain to us all how Jorginho was instrumental to Chelsea's UCL win.

Come and tell how how much you know ball

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2021
Nezzjnr:

All these Festac Boys wey like Trouble lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I would have let him rest, but he started stressing the you-no-sabi-ball line like he was a FIFA accredited coach.

Now him don cap nonsense.

I dey wait for him explanation grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:52am On Aug 31, 2021
Oasis007:

CR7 definitely.

LOL

CR7 83.7%

Messi 77.6%

Bruno 93%

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:54am On Aug 31, 2021
Oasis007:

He missed just one.

The other was replayed.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:55am On Aug 31, 2021
Oasis007:

cheesy

Everything is not agenda bruh. I've praised him many times on the Thread. I've criticised him many times as well.

I've nothing against him as Trevor, just want the best for the Club and hope all Players are critique fairly.

This is purely an agenda, you are sounding as if Bruno is holding onto those kicks as his birthright, he has on some occasions let other people even take the PKs and the reason why people were even insistent on him taking all the PKs are because we dont win matches with high margins most of our matches are ussually tight. Moreover Ronaldo is not a better PK taker than Bruno. This issue is not suppose to lead to any criticism AT ALL. If you praise good, but stop trying to scratch out criticism were it doesnt exist, like one guy that use to come here once in a blue moon to find faults.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2021
And Bruno is better than CR7 in PK.

Scored 41
Missed 3

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2021
afrodoc2:
grin

Wahala be like iPhone charger.

I don talk am before.. Not every argument must be won, but people no wan hear.

Now, e don choke grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Oasis007:

Why are you arguing without research like this?

It is one thing to have an opinion about a subjective matter but it is another thing to argue without the right data.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Expert17:

He missed just one.

The other was replayed.

Against PSG.... Yes. Still a Miss to me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2021
CapitalCee:

This is purely an agenda, you are sounding as if Bruno is holding onto those kicks as his birthright, he has on some occasions let other people even take the PKs and the reason why people were even insistent on him taking all the PKs are because we dont win matches with high margins most of our matches are ussually tight. Moreover Ronaldo is not a better PK taker than Bruno. This issue is not suppose to lead to any criticism AT ALL. If you praise good, but stop trying to scratch out criticism were it doesnt exist, like one guy that use to come here once in a blue moon to find faults.

Rest..... opinion and agenda ain't the same.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:57am On Aug 31, 2021
Oasis007:

Against PSG.... Yes. Still a Miss to me.

How na? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2021
Oasis007:

ALL!
Except corners tho since he's good in heading
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2021
GloryIsaac:

I don talk am before.. Not every argument must be won, but people no wan hear.

Now, e don choke grin

E no fit breathe. cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10741) (10742) (10743) (10744) (10745) (10746) (10747) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Santos07 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.