Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10742) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8707561 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10739) (10740) (10741) (10742) (10743) (10744) (10745) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2021
izzou:
I remember when I used to say last season that Fred is bang average, and some of you Scummites would bring out stats and argue

That guy is not better than Nosakhare that plays at 23 road stadium. He is an average player, the ones you'll find at Agege mini stadium

I thank God for his life sha. I tap into his grace grin
Don't let eph catch you, na him MCM be that. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2021
Na so this transfer window go end and no deal for a CDM?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2021
KingAlabi:

Don't let eph catch you, na him MCM be that. cheesy

Fred can do no wrong in Ephraim's eyes grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:22am On Aug 31, 2021
elampiro:

Sometimes he plays like a world class too. Some other times he doesn't do well. But last week was one of his worst matches

He is an average player please. Let us stop sugar coating it. I like him but we ain’t winning jack with that guy running our midfield. Zero composure on the ball and unable to make 5 yard passes. Always putting the team under pressure with his erratic passes and low football IQ.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2021
KingAlabi:
Na so this transfer window go end and no deal for a CDM?

Wetin Una need CDM for? grin

You guys better win a trophy with the arrival of Ororo.

Or else.... Mukkyna go lock this thread because of the trolling wey go shele here grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:32am On Aug 31, 2021
Are we interested in signing Neves? Because Wolves ate currently trying to sign Sanches from Lille.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:52am On Aug 31, 2021
elampiro:

The season is just starting. Just before Bruno joined United, Fred was our best player in a run of matches and McTominay was our most consistent player that season. This setting allowed Bruno to fit in immediately, and I think we had just beaten Man City with 10 men. Matic was sent off and Fred still did the job alone in Midfield. The next match we drew Wolves and them beat Chelsea two nil. This was why Mourinho said Bruno walked into a team that had picked form and grew in confidence. Fred was the best player at the time. He was pairing different people in midfield.

We still have to watch before we conclude.
You still remember this right? Pogba came back from injury and Fred just started playing rubbish. I don't know if playing with Pogba intimidates him or what? Cos I remember Fred and Martial were the top contenders for player of the season before Bruno walked in and snatched it from both. But Fred was a proper baller then
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2021
elampiro:

Sometimes he plays like a world class too. Some other times he doesn't do well. But last week was one of his worst matches
Maybe he needs the bench for a few matches, make a run of bad matches no wreck im confidence kpata kpata
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2021
patrickmuf:
That's how Amad got injured in training even when he was on the brink of joining Feyenoord on loan.
So he shouldn't train because he's joining Fayenoord?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:20am On Aug 31, 2021
melodyogonna:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2021
No be everything be Amaka fault o. An impending move should not preclude a player from training. The James situation is a different case sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2021
elrony:

cheesy grin

If na Nigeria league, I go understand.

Once you have received an invite for trials abroad (even from Egyptian and South African clubs), omo no enter training again.

Bad belle full 9ja league.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:41am On Aug 31, 2021
afrodoc2:

E shock you? grin
E shock me ooh grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OBelz(f): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:44am On Aug 31, 2021
izzou:

Wetin Una need CDM for? grin

You guys better win a trophy with the arrival of Ororo.

Or else.... Mukkyna go lock this thread because of the trolling wey go shele here grin
If we win Carabao Cup, will Chelshit fans still troll us?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:47am On Aug 31, 2021
melodyogonna:

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2021
TrebleChamp:
AWB grin

grin

Jah bless you bruh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2021
Ronaldo likely to wear No. 7 again at United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo:“Manchester United is a club that has always had a special place in my heart, and I have been overwhelmed by all the messages I have received since the announcement on Friday.

"I cannot wait to play at Old Trafford in front of a full stadium and see all the fans again. I'm looking forward to joining up with the team after the international games, and I hope we have a very successful season ahead.”

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:56am On Aug 31, 2021
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer : “You run out of words to describe Cristiano. He is not only a marvellous player, but also a great human being. To have the desire and the ability to play at the top level for such a long period requires a very special person.

"I have no doubt that he will continue to impress us all and his experience will be so vital for the younger players in the squad. Ronaldo’s return demonstrates the unique appeal of this club and I am absolutely delighted he is coming home to where it all started.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2021
cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 10:02am On Aug 31, 2021
TrebleChamp:
If we win Carabao Cup, will Chelshit fans still troll us?

Pep Guardolia's cup? grin

Think again, my good friend

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2021
melodyogonna:

Yes, anything to prevent an injury which might in turn scupper any chance of a deal being struck.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2021
Ruben Neves just loves his long passes. Imagine him and Pogba spraying this all over the pitch smiley smiley Ndidi is just a defensive beast sha, nawa. Fred should be attempting more passes, or he should have considering he played for a team that ended second.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TonyMontana94: 10:13am On Aug 31, 2021
izzou:

Fred can do no wrong in Ephraim's eyes grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2021
patrickmuf:
Yes, anything to prevent an injury which might in turn scupper any chance of a deal being struck.

grin

Tell me you are joking bro. He shouldn't train like seriously? So what will you have him doing? Chilling on the sideline when rest are busy on the training field?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2021
patrickmuf:

What are the chances of getting injured from a training session?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Tell me you are joking bro. He shouldn't train like seriously? So what will you have him doing? Chilling on the sideline when rest are busy on the training field?
On the eve of a transfer, it's I'll advised...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:17am On Aug 31, 2021
melodyogonna:

What are the chances of getting injured from a training session?
Players get injured even during warm ups so make of that what you will...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TonyMontana94: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2021
slimghost:
Are we interested in signing Neves? Because Wolves ate currently trying to sign Sanches from Lille.
Seems probable that United could make a late move for him. No guarantees though. Let's just watch how things unfold before midnight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2021
Some folks here are just impossible.

How many games will Amad play between now and January when he has the chance to move again? It was already reported that a deal was in place so, why did he join in training?

It's the same thing they did with James except that we are lucky he came out unscathed after starting away at Wolves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10739) (10740) (10741) (10742) (10743) (10744) (10745) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.