Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,207 members, 7,811,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8682526 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10767) (10768) (10769) (10770) (10771) (10772) (10773) ... (14144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:11am On Sep 06, 2021
olabode89:

I brought up Pogba to describe how the wages of our players are reported. Journalists usually get the details from agents and such figures are usually the max amount that includes performance related bonuses. There are lots of articles that mention this.

When I am less busy I will post links of articles that provide info about player wages.
I will love to read it/them...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:05am On Sep 06, 2021
CapitalCee:

For scoring against Andorra?

For d performance..

Man has been tru alot
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:07am On Sep 06, 2021
E kon be like say this van de Berg agent worse pass Pogba own oh.
Mouth just dey run like tap
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Mrviktor:
E kon be like say this van de Berg agent worse pass Pogba own oh.
Mouth just dey run like tap
The guy too dey talk. Media go milk am until he talk put himself for trouble
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
Pogba on Tchouameni: "He's not a boy, he's a man. It's a pleasure to play next to him, he provides a lot, plenty of energy, technical quality and extraordinary physicality. I hope to play plenty of games together and always be on his side." [
@BaptisteDurieux via @ZachLowy]

Who be this Tchouameni guy wey Pogba dey hype?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
melodyogonna:
Pogba on Tchouameni: "He's not a boy, he's a man. It's a pleasure to play next to him, he provides a lot, plenty of energy, technical quality and extraordinary physicality. I hope to play plenty of games together and always be on his side." [
@BaptisteDurieux via @ZachLowy]

Who be this Tchouameni guy wey Pogba dey hype?

Plays DM, rumors to United during the window, didn’t come.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 1:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Football's most-expensive squads:

Manchester City £926m
Manchester United £877m
Paris Saint-Germain £820m
Real Madrid £675m
Chelsea £669m
Liverpool £576m
Juventus £563m
Barcelona £551m
Arsenal £542m
Tottenham £472m
Atletico Madrid £414m
Everton £400m
Bayern Munich £361m
Napoli £357m
Leicester City £352m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
melodyogonna:

The guy too dey talk. Media go milk am until he talk put himself for trouble
So he should keep quiet and not complain about his client lack of game time or what?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Expert17:

Manchester City £926m
Manchester United £877m
Real Madrid £675m
Chelsea £669m
Liverpool £576m
Juventus £563m
Barcelona £551m
Arsenal £542m
Tottenham £472m
Atletico Madrid £414m
Everton £400m
Bayern Munich £361m
Napoli £357m
Leicester City £352m
Arsenal dey this list oh grin grin grin

Cc jodera.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bombblacks:

So he should keep quiet and not complain about his client lack of game time or what?
Lingards agent?
Telles agent?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

Lingards agent?
Telles agent?
?.?.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 2:52pm On Sep 06, 2021
Guido Albers (Donny agent) was live on u/ZiggoSport last night, taking the time to talk about Donny van de Beek's situation at Manchester United while also explaining what happened on the last day of the transfer window.

“Donny joined Man United with lots of expectations. Solksjaer told him that they would play in another system. In the first 5 games it already went wrong, and at the end of the season we had to come to the conclusion that he barely played. So we thought: what about next year?"

“Then, in the summer.. Donny was told that he was not allowed to leave. Then Cristiano arrived on Friday which we knew was bad news for us. Pogba plays on the left, and with Cristiano’s arrival it means another extra player in midfield, with Pogba moving away from the left.”

“Then we rang the bell. We had conversations with Solksjaer and the board. We took the initiative to find a club and our search ended up at Everton. We opened talks with Marcel Brands (Everton DOF) & Farhad Moshiri (Everton owner).”

“Donny talked with his father and his father in law. They agreed to take a step down in his career while knowing he could play every week. They don’t have a “10” over there with both James & Sigurdsson having problems. The package was complete and everything was looking good."

“Then on Monday night we received a call from Solksjaer and the club who told us that a transfer was out of question and that he had to report himself to training the next morning.”

So what’s the perspective now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bombblacks:

Na only im client wey no dey get game time? Abi what is it complaining for us to do now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 3:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Expert17:

Manchester City £926m
Manchester United £877m
Real Madrid £675m
Chelsea £669m
Liverpool £576m
Juventus £563m
Barcelona £551m
Arsenal £542m
Tottenham £472m
Atletico Madrid £414m
Everton £400m
Bayern Munich £361m
Napoli £357m
Leicester City £352m

Make una dey try put links/ sources to these tins. Anyone can type this thing wen you put up there and most will run away with it..Except you wan tell me say na you do the math come put am there.

I hope you don't misconstrue my post to mean the numbers are false, but putting a source gives it credibility especially for those of us who love to research and engage in factual debates.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:20pm On Sep 06, 2021
Roland17:

Make una dey try put links/ sources to these tins. Anyone can type this thing wen you put up there and most will run away with it..Except you wan tell me say na you do the math come put am there.

I hope you don't misconstrue my post to mean the numbers are false, but putting a source gives it credibility especially for those of us who love to research and engage in factual debates.

Okay boss

Source: International Centre for Sports Studies (CIES)

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9961939/Footballs-expensive-squads-Man-City-table-926MILLION-United-close-gap.html
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
melodyogonna:

Na only im client wey no dey get game time? Abi what is it complaining for us to do now?

All agents dey complain either openly or behind closed doors. grin grin

Especially when the player benching your client no too sabi (eg Fred), even blocked his transfer to Everton.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
Expert17:

Okay boss

Source: International Centre for Sports Studies (CIES)

Link: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-9961939/Footballs-expensive-squads-Man-City-table-926MILLION-United-close-gap.html

Thanks Boss...Well Appreciated!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
melodyogonna:

Did he tell you he is complaining to you?
If the other players agent don't care about their client, then that's their own headache.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bombblacks:
Guido Albers (Donny agent) was live on u/ZiggoSport last night, taking the time to talk about Donny van de Beek's situation at Manchester United while also explaining what happened on the last day of the transfer window.

“Donny joined Man United with lots of expectations. Solksjaer told him that they would play in another system. In the first 5 games it already went wrong, and at the end of the season we had to come to the conclusion that he barely played. So we thought: what about next year?"

“Then, in the summer.. Donny was told that he was not allowed to leave. Then Cristiano arrived on Friday which we knew was bad news for us. Pogba plays on the left, and with Cristiano’s arrival it means another extra player in midfield, with Pogba moving away from the left.”

“Then we rang the bell. We had conversations with Solksjaer and the board. We took the initiative to find a club and our search ended up at Everton. We opened talks with Marcel Brands (Everton DOF) & Farhad Moshiri (Everton owner).”

“Donny talked with his father and his father in law. They agreed to take a step down in his career while knowing he could play every week. They don’t have a “10” over there with both James & Sigurdsson having problems. The package was complete and everything was looking good."

“Then on Monday night we received a call from Solksjaer and the club who told us that a transfer was out of question and that he had to report himself to training the next morning.”

So what’s the perspective now?
Nothing wrong in what he said here...Why did Ole and the board block him from joining Everton on loan when he knows he was not going to play him?

I like players who are not comfortable on the bench regardless of the mo ey they're paid weekly...Ole should allow him leave abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
Expert17:

Manchester City £926m
Manchester United £877m
Real Madrid £675m
Chelsea £669m
Liverpool £576m
Juventus £563m
Barcelona £551m
Arsenal £542m
Tottenham £472m
Atletico Madrid £414m
Everton £400m
Bayern Munich £361m
Napoli £357m
Leicester City £352m

See our squad worth na...We are seriously underachieving with the quality of players we parade...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
Expert17:

Especially when the player benching your client no too sabi (eg Fred), even blocked his transfer to Everton.

It's better behind closed doors. Then you complain to people that matter. These things he is saying in public are going to be taken out of context by the media and twisted to hurt the club. His player has only been here one season, make he calm down abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 3:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
patrickmuf:
Nothing wrong in what he said here...Why did Ole and the board block him from joining Everton on loan when he knows he was not going to play him?

I like players who are not comfortable on the bench regardless of the mo ey they're paid weekly...Ole should allow him leave abeg.
Did he block the transfer because "he know he is not going to play him" or because "he is in his plans"? We need depth, especially in our midfield. We can't allow the good players will have to just leave. VdB will get his chances, he has not particularly impressed me when he played at AM so I hope the chances he gets now will be at CM.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

Arsenal dey this list oh grin grin grin

Cc jodera.
Apart from Bayern and Athletico, we big pass the rest, so it's not surprising na grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 4:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bombblacks:

I weak bro grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jodera:
Apart from Bayern and Athletico, we big pass the rest, so it's not surprising na grin grin
Are you sure cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
Bombblacks:

?.?.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

Are you sure cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lol, I'm still trying to see who big pass me from that list(from people wey I top). Napoli? Everton? Tottenham? Leicester?

Puh-leassseee!!!!! grin grin grin

Even the Bayern ordinarily with their prestige no suppose dey below us, but then that's what you get for being in bayernliga cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 4:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
Jodera:
Lol, I'm still trying to see who big pass me from that list(from people wey I top). Napoli? Everton? Tottenham? Leicester?

Puh-leassseee!!!!! grin grin grin

Even the Bayern ordinarily with their prestige no suppose dey below us, but then that's what you get for being in bayernliga cheesy

You big pass them via name ? cheesy Abi ball playing strength ? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 4:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
KingAlabi:

You big pass them via name ? cheesy Abi ball playing strength ? grin
This wa na just one facet of the bigness na grin

From trophies, to fans, to win ratio, to players salary earnings, to revenue, to history, to legends...

Dem wan try?? cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2021
patrickmuf:

He didn't say anything bad to be honest. Donny is a cool Guy and a great Player. He comes to United at a wrong time in his Career. Ole ain't gonna play him, he ain't gonna even be on the Bench in some Matches, then why shouldn't he go on loan?

He had opportunity to join a premier League Club. Great opportunity to develop his game, his strength and stamina, yet Ole blew it away. That's bullshit to me, very unfair to the Lad.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:11pm On Sep 06, 2021
Expert17:

Lol try dey read. At Everton, he's talking about replacing the likes of James and Sig. I'm forced to ask if you understand football positions and roles cheesy

In case you don't still understand, Donny is not a DM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
GloryIsaac:

Plays DM, rumors to United during the window, didn’t come.
lol, na everybody them rumor to united cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (10767) (10768) (10769) (10770) (10771) (10772) (10773) ... (14144) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.