Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10772) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8680912 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10769) (10770) (10771) (10772) (10773) (10774) (10775) ... (14144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2021
olabode89:

What this man achieved at 18, 90% of the world can't achieved it. Stop hating on the dude.

What a god... Now he can't play with mere humans. embarassed embarassed embarassed

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2021
KingAlabi:
If clubs were head over heels for Romero why is he still a free agent?. sad

You Guys like twisting a lot on this Thread. You and I know what Ole did to Romero, and the Dude wasn't talking about Transfer, rather Ole's wickedness.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
melodyogonna:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeHKaLEnl4g
This comp shows he can actually drive and dribble with the ball. So all those safe safe passes na cos he never settle
The very reason I am worried. VDB is a fine player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2021
melodyogonna:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeHKaLEnl4g
This comp shows he can actually drive and dribble with the ball. So all those safe safe passes na cos he never settle

YouTube clips have time and again proven not to be trustworthy, but judging by the level of analysis done on VDB here over two years before he joined the club, best say his confidence is quite low at the moment.

Fear of making a mistake when called upon.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Expert17:

All agents dey complain either openly or behind closed doors. grin grin

Especially when the player benching your client no too sabi (eg Fred), even blocked his transfer to Everton.

I don't even understand. Make I no cry say my person no dey play? Especially when his move was blocked.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2021
melodyogonna:

It's better behind closed doors. Then you complain to people that matter. These things he is saying in public are going to be taken out of context by the media and twisted to hurt the club. His player has only been here one season, make he calm down abeg

That's your own palava. You can't tell him how to complain.

If e pain you, sell am

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2021
KingAlabi:
Lindelof's agent will soon start talking grin

If he does not like the situation of his player, why shouldn't he?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
GloryIsaac:

YouTube clips have time and again proven not to be trustworthy, but judging by the level of analysis done on VDB here over two years before he joined the club, best say his confidence is quite low at the moment.

Youtube is not trustworthy but when it shows you do something over and over again then it's something you're good at.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 12:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
Oasis007:

You Guys like twisting a lot on this Thread. You and I know what Ole did to Romero, and the Dude wasn't talking about Transfer, rather Ole's wickedness.
Never too early to start agenda grin but following the disgraceful outing in last season's Europa League final, 'agendists' propagate their agenda with subtle jabs now... because like they say "A naked man has no business putting things in his pocket" grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2021
You don't play a player and expect him to do magic the time he's called up. You must think this is PS2.

Why can't this guy even get to play at least 20 minutes in matches he won't start? Is he that bad?

And you expect Van Der Sa to release his talents for you in the future.

Rubbish.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2021
KingTom:

Never too early to start agenda grin but following the disgraceful outing in last season's Europa League final, 'agendists' propagate their agenda with subtle jabs now... because like they say "A naked man has no business putting things in his pocket" grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 12:53pm On Sep 07, 2021
elrony:

What a god... Now he can't play with mere humans. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Even clowns that couldn't make their high school class team are chatting shiit about a dude that was a pro footballer at 17 in the EPL. Na injuries and being a glass man cause all this rubbish.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2021
olabode89:

Even clowns that couldn't make their high school class team are chatting shiit about a dude that was a pro footballer at 17 in the EPL. Na injuries and being a glass man cause all this rubbish.

I swear this life no balance at all... Ewww chim embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:59pm On Sep 07, 2021
Oasis007:

I am not on about ole's wickedness, which I too castigated ole for his treatment of Romero but rather Romero wife that talked dirty.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2021
odizeey:

If he does not like the situation of his player, why shouldn't he?
Hope you don't castigate raoila-pogba saga?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 2:02pm On Sep 07, 2021
odizeey:
You don't play a player and expect him to do magic the time he's called up. You must think this is PS2.

Why can't this guy even get to play at least 20 minutes in matches he won't start? Is he that bad?

And you expect Van Der Sa to release his talents for you in the future.

Rubbish.

Word. cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2021
elrony:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:08pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nobody likes the Donny treatment, but if Donny can play the CDM and leave Pogba going forward then I would be super happy because a sick Donny is better than a Fred on steroids.

He had his first season of not playing and many here didn't like it, I included, but will you bench Pogba for Donny? Or Bruno?

Your coach doesn't like rotating which we also drag him here for, but we can't change that about him no matter how we drag him here.

I don't want Donny to be coming off the bench in games, I want him to be a started, but the shiit is just complicated, better still Ole would have let him go, but I guess he has plans, let see how it plays out.

But the agent continually dragging ole in the press doesn't do Donny any good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2021
Watching Donny interview, the dude just wants to play and he doesn't care where even if na LB the guy just wan play ball.

I dey pity am sad

Ole na bastard Sha angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:11pm On Sep 07, 2021
KingAlabi:
Nobody likes the Donny treatment, but if Donny can play the CDM and leave Pogba going forward then I would be super happy because a sick Donny is better than a Fred on steroids.

He had his first season of not playing and many here didn't like it, I included, but will you bench Pogba for Donny? Or Bruno?

Your coach doesn't like rotating which we also drag him here for, but we can't change that about him no matter how we drag him here.

I don't want Donny to be coming off the bench in games, I want him to be a started, but the shiit is just complicated, better still Ole would have let him go, but I guess he has plans, let see how it plays out.

But the agent continually dragging ole in the press doesn't do Donny any good.

I wouldn't call it CONTINUALLY dragging. They have been relatively quiet and respectful for 12 months.

Free Donny !!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2021
KingAlabi:

Hope you don't castigate raoila-pogba saga?

An agent is doing his job. Be an agent. He is not out for the club, for his player.

Why VDB is diff is because this guy does not play matches. Even sad that he's a top talent that came from a club that reached UCL semis, a place united has not reached in years.

Ole should respect himself and let the guy go if he doesn't know how to use him. Becasue there is no way you will tell me VDB can't play ball.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:34pm On Sep 07, 2021
Comparing the situation Riaola-Pogba, you think if it was Pogba being treated this way Riaola would have being quiet for months?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:36pm On Sep 07, 2021
GloryIsaac:

At least we saw him in the UCL and he didn't look bad against the best of the best...VDB is only below Pogba in terms of technical ability...I'd even say he is our most intelligent midfielder but somehow, it doesn't seem to be working out for him here...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 07, 2021
Lukaku: "Inter pulled me out of shit"

Di Maria: "PSG saved me"

Sanchez: "I wanted to quit Manchester United and return to Arsenal after my first training session"

Dan James: "I just wasn't sure about myself anymore"

Donny Van de Beek's testimony is cooking.... grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2021
elrony:

Baba I love the way you responded to Ola because not everyone will be so calm.

Jones is a Manchester United players so, expect people to have opinion of his play. You don't have to reach the level of Buhari to criticize him...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 2:42pm On Sep 07, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Bailly should have been sold.

Why sell Bailly when VDB had offers from Everton, and several clubs from Italy and Germany? Ole knew fully well he didn’t have an elite DM and yet blocked VDB’s transfer to Everton.

He could have let VDB go and use his transfer fee to pursue an elite DM in the summer. Now, he still doesn’t have a DM and a player that he doesn’t trust at all to start in his team.

Ole is so daft.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:52pm On Sep 07, 2021
Illimitable:

Why sell Bailly when VDB had offers from Everton, and several clubs from Italy and Germany? Ole knew fully well he didn’t have an elite DM and yet blocked VDB’s transfer to Everton.

He could have let VDB go and use his transfer fee to pursue an elite DM in the summer. Now, he still doesn’t have a DM and a player that he doesn’t trust at all to start in his team.

Ole is so daft.

grin

Did you see CIV vs CMR Match yesterday? Bailly gifted Cameroon a Goal by committing Foul in the Box.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by osamz007: 2:55pm On Sep 07, 2021
Wondering the lies ole is saying

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2021
osamz007:

grin

Ole: I know you've won everything. You're a Champ definitely and was my Teammate. You know...... I am the Manager now, and kinda don't try to undermining my Authority.

I can't guarantee you'll be playing week in week out. You can see Donny? Cavani? You gonna need to understand.... this is NOT Manchester United of Sir Alex, we ain't after Trophy now, hence you have to trust the process.

CR7: (thinking) Lord..... I've made a terrible Mistake. Should have joined Man City or stay back at Juve.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:19pm On Sep 07, 2021
]Hmmm

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2021
olabode89:

Ah Bode? shocked na Jones FC things now? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 3:25pm On Sep 07, 2021
osamz007:

See as Ole hair dey spark.. Such a beauty mehn!

(1) (2) (3) ... (10769) (10770) (10771) (10772) (10773) (10774) (10775) ... (14144) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.