Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8735968 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10793) (10794) (10795) (10796) (10797) (10798) (10799) ... (14149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
InvestorO:

Lightning STRIKE you!!! Use am win league or ballon d'Or na......OLOFO!!!!

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Kpele

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
adisaaowala:

cheesy

But that's what he said nah, and we all agreed that day.

Ask Eph12

Oga gently go and chop your L in peace. Na only negative vibes you sabi spread.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
elampiro:
That second goal is a kind of chance easily wasted by strikers. His run, the pace, the touch, the drive to gain shooting advantage..... genius
TBH, the pass from Shaw was not perfect, Ronaldo had to drag the ball to a good position for the goal.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
afrodoc2:

Even in victory una go still dey fight here. cheesy

No fight you know the truth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
patrickmuf:
He never know where he dey. Rashford will soon be back and Cavani is around...
Lol Rashford and Cavani still dey oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Up United.

This season is ours.

Fire for the haters.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2021
macjireh:
ordinary Newcastle,, Ronaldo is missing... is D's how manure will carry d league?? cool
Come again?

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
patrickmuf:
He never know where he dey. Rashford will soon be back and Cavani is around...

Rashford will regain his place at the left i reckon
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
The last goal was mad. Pogba needs to be closer to the box abeg, he will give us creativity and efficiency. I say give him a free role in the midfield.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
CapitalCee:

No fight you know the truth.

Which truth?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
CapitalCee:

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
Expert17:

1st and 2nd goal, he can do better

The second goal was due to the speed of the shot/ball. He did not see the ball, he only knew Ronaldo was taking a shot and the ball went past him like a lightning.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
nitrogen:

TBH, the pass from Shaw was not perfect, Ronaldo had to drag the ball to a good position for the goal.
Ororo was the reason for that goal. Simple
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
CapitalCee:

Oga shut it abeg and stop whinning like a kid.

I didnt even make reference to you in my 1st post so what exactly is your problem?

Oh i get - anything that appears to slander your Portuguese god, irks you to the bones.

Dey your lane oga

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fight! Fight! Fight!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
nitrogen:
The last goal was mad. Pogba needs to be closer to the box abeg, he will give us creativity and efficiency. I say give him a free role in the midfield.

7 assists in 4 PL games.

Pogba is immense.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
elampiro:

The second goal was due to the speed of the shot/ball. He did not see the ball, he only knew Ronaldo was taking a shot and the ball went past him like a lightning.
If our keepers conceded such goal I will kill them. Newcastle goalie was poor for the first 3 goals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2021
afrodoc2:

Which truth?

Myth- If Set plays is removed from Brunos contributions he will be badly exposed as a fraud.

Truth: he has scored 4 already no set piece.

Myth - He was not doing his job.

Truth- He was chasing down Saint Maximan all game and making defensive tackles and fullly involved in the midfield play.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ole needs to find a way to make Matic work.....every week if possible.

Glad for the win but the defence still dey give me headache. Clean Sheet don turn scarce commodity now.

Was good seeing us dismantle a low block convincingly for once. Things starting to fall in place in attack. Na to patch that defence any which way now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
4 goals no penalty for Bruno.
4 games, 7 assists for Pogba.

I go need haters and shekpeteris to donate their tears.

17 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
CapitalCee:

Myth- If Set plays is removed from Brunos contributions he will be badly exposed as a fraud.

Truth: he has scored 4 already no set piece.

Myth - He was not doing his job.

Truth- He was chasing down Saint Maximan all game and making defensive tackles and fullly involved in the midfield play.

I am not involved in that debate. I am just amused that even with our victory you guys can't sheathe your swords and enjoy the moment.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
adisaaowala:

I didnt even make reference to you in my 1st post so what exactly is your problem?

Oh i get - anything that appears to slander your Portuguese god, irks you to the bones.

Dey your lane oga

Oga get out, if you dont want mentions when you spew fallacy go and create your own site. Like i said i wont oblige you that. You ahve your right to slander anyone, I have my own right to worship him.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:26pm On Sep 11, 2021
CapitalCee:

I guess he is doing his job now. You once mentioned that Bruno ass will be opened when we remove set plays he has scored 4 goals so far all from open play.
No mind the guy.

If you like sign Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez etc

Bruno won't stop scoring grin grin cheesy cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
KingAlabi:

Come again?
macjireh na mumu. I don talk am many times for this forum.

The guy na bolo!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
Give him a free role, what of Bruno?
nitrogen:
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
afrodoc2:

I am not involved in that debate. I am just amused that even with our victory you guys can't sheathe your swords and enjoy the moment.

I am not battling anyone, I just pointed out his errors. When he was said "Bruno should do his job" I wonder what job he is talking about. However doc no worry yourself i know that dude he is a negativity merchant
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Loon at the fake Pogboom stans. Pogboom dey choke haters too cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
adisaaowala:

Dey your lane oga
Capitalstupidity cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:30pm On Sep 11, 2021
Expert17:

No mind the guy.

If you like sign Messi, Ronaldo, Suarez etc

Bruno won't stop scoring grin grin cheesy cheesy

I dont keep tabs on people, But i know the guy he talks upside down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lana1:
4 goals no penalty for Bruno.
4 games, 7 assists for Pogba.

I go need haters and shekpeteris to donate their tears.

Pogba/Bruno haters in the mud.

19 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
I am still waiting for a Sancho assist. cheesy. Surely it's probably too early. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
benji93:
Give him a free role, what of Bruno ?
Sell him back to Sporting Lisbon. Pogboom is our entire midfield right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10793) (10794) (10795) (10796) (10797) (10798) (10799) ... (14149) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.