Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8734055 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10794) (10795) (10796) (10797) (10798) (10799) (10800) ... (14148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
elampiro:

The second goal was due to the speed of the shot/ball. He did not see the ball, he only knew Ronaldo was taking a shot and the ball went past him like a lightning.

Lighthing or thunder, the goal was savable, his posture was bad.

That was meant to be a leg save, he was trying to use his hands, and the ball pass btw his legs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2021
CapitalCee:

Oga get out, if you dont want mentions when you spew fallacy go and create your own site. Like i said i wont oblige you that. You ahve your right to slander anyone, I have my own right to worship him.

Trust me, i dont have a problem with you worshipping him with his cóck firmly in your throat.

Just dey your lane - like i said, i didnt even quote you in the 1st place, neither did i even care about your presence on the thread.

Cheers and best regards

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lana1:
Ole needs to find a way to make Matic work.....every week if possible.

Glad for the win but the defence still dey give me headache. Clean Sheet don turn scarce commodity now.

Was good seeing us dismantle a low block convincingly for once. Things starting to fall in place in attack. Na to patch that defence any which way now.

Bro, Matic dont have the energy for extended run of games, he is a world class player on his day but play him constantly now, by Nov/December he is gased. Ole can use him sparingly and only in EPL for now. Fred can start UCL games
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lana1:
macjireh na mumu. I don talk am many times for this forum.

They guy na bolo!!
That was hard tackling grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
Fight fight fight cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 5:33pm On Sep 11, 2021
You don reach. cheesy cheesy grin. Today na good day, me no get any argument on Bruno matter.
Trevor012:

Sell him back to Sporting Lisbon. Pogboom is our entire midfield right now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
benji93:
I am still waiting for a Sancho assist. cheesy. Surely it's probably too early. cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Expert17:

Lighthing or thunder, the goal was savable, his posture was bad.

That was meant to be a leg save, he was trying to use his hands, and the ball pass btw his legs.

Lol. Thats what people say for most of Ronaldo's goals " Its Savable"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Take am easy, bros.
adisaaowala:

Trust me, i dont have a problem with you worshipping him with his cóck firmly in your throat.

Just dey your lane - like i said, i didnt even quote you in the 1st place, neither did i even care about your presence on the thread.

Cheers and best regards
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
benji93:
I am still waiting for a Sancho assist. cheesy. Surely it's probably too early. cheesy

We doubted him last season. He prove me wrong. He will pick up soon. Although Rashford coming back will be worrisome for him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
adisaaowala:

Cheers and best regards

Cheers good. For you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
adisaaowala:

Cheers and best regards
See finishing. So you mean Capitalcee is a co..ck sucker cheesy cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
CapitalCee:

Cheers good. For you

Bruno just gave him fat LLLL, with 4 clean goals...

Allow the guy digest the L grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
afrodoc2:

Instead of AWB to control a pass to his right so that he can quickly cross the ball he will control it infield to his left thereby eliminating his opportunity to deliver an early cross.
no confidence to do it right. he tried with the low one though which no one anticipated wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 5:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
This is a new season, and a different league my brother. Unless he can tie his girdle well, he's in for a long season. cheesy grin
CapitalCee:

We doubted him last season. He prove me wrong. He will pick up soon. Although Rashford coming back will be worrisome for him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Awon ‘Ronaldo is good, but I like Messi’.....looooool

Awon smellows
The Messi smellows here will be chopping LL weekly cheesy cheesy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
Record breaking Paul..

Give this man and lingard their contract.

Sancho will take time to settle in.

Meanwhile i don't see how lindelof will force his self into this team.

Greenwood will push Rashford to d limit..

Cavani won't take it easy with Ronaldo..

Na just midfield I need competition for.

Fred and mc sauce.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
No do that now, support your own. cheesy
Trevor012:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
CR7

19 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Trevor012:

Lmao

More like a co...ck guzzler grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Trevor012:
Loon at the fake Pogboom stans. Pogboom dey choke haters too cheesy cheesy cheesy

And Bruno??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2021
My Ororo does not run to Ligue 1 to retire. Here to deliver cheesy cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2021
See as Lukaku finish Tuanzebe? cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
Lukaku alert!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
nitrogen:
Lukaku alert!!!

cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
Expert17:

cheesy cheesy

cheesy

Today na pepper dem day!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
elrony:

That dummy should be an assist, too beautiful wink
Honestly! And kudos to Lingard for not rushing it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
nitrogen:

cheesy

Today na pepper dem day!

Bullets just dey fly.

Mr Trevor troway Sancho carry Ororo for back sharp sharp

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
Expert17:

Thats the reason i dont want him on PK duties
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
Expert17:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
nitrogen:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy Kpele

Awon aye ma ki e kpele,werey grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
CapitalCee:

Yeah, I dont know why people are writing Martial off. Yes he can be lazy at times but he can ve useful at time
Now that the pressure is off him, I hope he can get back to his best silently

(1) (2) (3) ... (10794) (10795) (10796) (10797) (10798) (10799) (10800) ... (14148) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: LORDLARGE(m), Santos07 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.