Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8669759 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10833) (10834) (10835) (10836) (10837) (10838) (10839) ... (14140) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:01am On Sep 15, 2021
KingAlabi:

First time it is happening, will just watch out more.
Alright
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:05am On Sep 15, 2021
eph12:

Especially doc na. He still found a way to drag me for Pepe that we didn't buy o. Well I have forgiven him grin

You were the one that wanted to drag me over Pepe matter. When you opened the discussion you didn’t remember that we didn’t buy him abi? grin

It was when I opened The Book of Revelations and started showing all the receipts that convicted you, that was when you remembered that we didn’t buy him. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:09am On Sep 15, 2021
Spy360:

Are fans the management or board, which one?

Somebody will not do his job and you will be expecting fans to first protest so they can act. That's rubbish.

E shock you?

I have never heard this excuse in my life. It would have even made more sense if the guys saying it were not fans.

They are here on NL bullying us when they can easily fly into Manchester and organise protests. Or better yet, fly over Old Trafford with their protest banner.

That is when the Glazers will realise that such an expensive squad should not be playing such putrid football.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:15am On Sep 15, 2021
CapitalCee:

Conte nko?

grin

Capital Noo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:16am On Sep 15, 2021
afrodoc2:

Very good points. Missing Nagelsmann and Tuchel dey painful. I think Zidane is the only person I like that is available.

I don’t like Conte with all his drama and complaints and I think the team we have assembled is better suited to ZIzou.

The earlier he's kicked out for a better Manager the better. Waiting till End of Season is too far.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:18am On Sep 15, 2021
afrodoc2:

If Amaka does not make Top 4 the Glazers will sack him and they won’t need any protest. All this talk of them needing protests to sack him is thrash.

I told nitrogen since last year that those guys are happy with Top 4 he was arguing. Now he is asking you to leave your job and travel to Old Trafford to protest after he argued for months here that fans were not important and that the Glazers did not fear or respond to protests. cheesy

grin

As far as the Board dey cash out steadily, Trophy is bonus.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2021
melodyogonna:

The man na werey. Basically leaving only Fred in the central midfield, cos I find it hard to believe Pogba was drafted into that position

Spot on..... what the Fool expected of Fred to do alone really baffled me. Pogba is never good defensively, you have both Pogba and Fernandes, Two attack-minded Midfielders, on the Pitch yet you couldn't bring on Matic for either of the two?!

OGS is a monumental Failure. No wonder handelex has forsaken him and replaced him with White Money of Big Brother Naija.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:23am On Sep 15, 2021
patrickmuf:
grin grin grin

Fred na still out player o! Abeg make it a bailable offence...

I have nothing against Fred. I pray everyday for him to deliver me big Ls as long as he is a United player.

My joy as a United player supersedes any NL ego.

For instance yesterday when people were asking him to be taken off I defended him. For a team like ours with a manager that can’t play possession football Fred is almost compulsory if you are playing 10v11.

And IMO he was one of our best players in the 2nd half.

Where Amaka lost the plot was taking off VDB our best player in the first half for an extra defender.

It just ceded the midfield to them and showed his lack of belief and his utter incompetence.

If we miraculously get to a final this season he will do his utmost to bottle it again.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2021
Oasis007:

Spot on..... what the Fool expected of Fred to do alone really baffled me. Pogba is never good defensively, you have both Pogba and Fernandes, Two attack-minded Midfielders, on the Pitch yet you couldn't bring on Matic for either of the two?!

OGS is a monumental Failure. No wonder handelex has forsaken him and replaced him with White Money of Big Brother Naija.
Abeg leave me oo. I can't come and go and kee myself cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2021
Oasis007:

grin grin I love this thread
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 11:35am On Sep 15, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:36am On Sep 15, 2021
afrodoc2:

What! What happened?
They broke in from the ceiling, na slap them take wake me up, United loss made me drink a bit, so I kind of slept deeper than normal.

The slap clear highness from my eyes. grin

They took my valuables, I no dey keep money for house on a normal,
the mugu come dey ask me for my wallet to access my debit cards, I form amnesia straight up.

E don pass now Sha, na to look forward to better things.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2021
afrodoc2:

I have nothing against Fred. I pray everyday for him to deliver me big Ls as long as he is a United player.

For instance yesterday when people were asking him to be taken off I defended him. For a team like ours with a manager that can’t play possession football Fred is almost compulsory if you are playing 10v11.

Where Amaka lost the plot was taking off VDB our best player in the first half for an extra defender.

It just ceded the midfield to them and showed his lack of belief and his utter incompetence.

If we miraculously get to a final this season he will do his utmost to bottle it again.
He invited pressure with his subs...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:37am On Sep 15, 2021
handelex:
KingAlabi stay strong bro. Unscrupulous elements won't Arrow the hussle wink
Thanks bro, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:38am On Sep 15, 2021
KingAlabi:

They broke in from the ceiling, na slap them take wake me up, United loss made me drink a bit, so I kind of slept deeper than normal.

The slap clear highness from my eyes. grin

They took my valuables, I no dey keep money for house on a normal,
the mugu come dey ask me for my wallet to access my debit cards, I form amnesia straight up.

E don pass now Sha, na to look forward to better things.

So they even met you at home.
My brother just thank God for your life.

You can replace all they stole and even get upgrades but as they say life no get duplicate.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 11:40am On Sep 15, 2021
afrodoc2:

So they even met you at home.
My brother just thank God for your life.

You can replace all they stole and even get upgrades but as they say life no get duplicate.
Yes boss, my life first jare.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:43am On Sep 15, 2021
Oasis007:

Wetin be this grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2021
patrickmuf:
To be honest, some of them done tire for the man but them no know how we go receive them if them show up to purchase the #OleOut form...

If you are afraid, I say to you, don't be scared, nobody will lynch you or mock you as all it takes is a 1 day session where we will exorcize the demons of mediocrity from you so you won't go back to supporting Ole again...

To pick up your #OleOut form, please reach out to CapitalCee or me but don't come to me after we have just lost a match before I knack you 2 x 2 plank...

Also, avoid nani667 entirely before he kills you like he has been threatening to #Killthebasterd... grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2021
KingAlabi I'm so sorry about your horrific experience yesterday, stay strong my brother.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
afrodoc2:

You were the one that wanted to drag me over Pepe matter. When you opened the discussion you didn’t remember that we didn’t buy him abi? grin

It was when I opened The Book of Revelations and started showing all the receipts that convicted you, that was when you remembered that we didn’t buy him. grin
It's just I am a strong christian and I don't keep grudges cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2021
KingAlabi:

Yes boss, my life first jare.

Yes o.

I am sorry to hear about your experience. Stay strong.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:29pm On Sep 15, 2021
Segedinho:

He is trying to defend his brother...

Naso now, stupid ex players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2021
patrickmuf:
I am optimistic that Sancho will come good too...

Haaland is a must however, we need to play better to get the best out of Haaland assuming we get him.

The conundrum here is Haaland won’t come to United if Ole gets sacked. Perhaps that’s another reason the board is reluctant to sack him yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2021
afrodoc2:

From early last season I was asking us to get either Tuchel or Nagelsman. Is it that I wanted us to sign them to come and be assistant manager to Amaka or what?

Yet cos I don’t agree with a point of view someone is calling me a hypocrite. So I should leave my job and travel by air for 26hrs to go and protest and give brain to employers that should know what to do already.

Those that are closer to Old Trafford why not go and protest? At least they hate Amaka more than me.
I am sure hand no dey pain anybody here.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Calm down abeg. I am mostly talking about the fans that protest for the wrong things, and those that are in the stadium every match day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 12:41pm On Sep 15, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:46pm On Sep 15, 2021
elampiro:

He did not play 33 times. Your source is wrong. It assumed Herrera was pairing with Carrick or Matic as DM. We were not playing two DMs. Herrera was a RCM playing ahead of the DM.

My source can’t be wrong. They dedicate all their resources into telling their consumers where every player has played in the last 30 years.

Mourinho’s most used formation is 4-2-3-1(double pivot), Carrick was already gone by the time Mourinho arrived and Herrera was used 30 times as a DM under Mourinho. The facts are there, that you don’t understand football formation is nobody’s problem.

elampiro:

Because Jones and Rooney played DM, CM respectively and did well there doesn't make them DM and CM. Or that Fabio Da Silva is a midfielder. Or that Fletcher is a winger. Or that Ferdinand is a goalkeeper.

This is the most idiotic false equivalence I have encountered on this thread yet. Jones is a defender, Rooney is a striker, Fabio Da Silva is a defender, Fletcher is a central midfielder, Ferdinand is a defender.

Herrera is a midfielder that played in the defensive midfield. That you are comparing this scenario to a striker playing in the midfield already tells me your brain circuitry has low voltage. grin grin

elampiro:

But Illimitable is Coogar and Coogar is Illimitable grin grin grin

Anytime you are getting battered in an argument, the trauma you suffered 20 years ago against Coogar jumps out.

You need therapy. cheesy grin

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
afrodoc2:

Dear God, please give me friends that defend me the way this my man defends Fred! Amen!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:47pm On Sep 15, 2021
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Calm down abeg. I am mostly talking about the fans that protest for the wrong things, and those that are in the stadium every match day.

See the problem is most of you believe it is all or none e.g Amaka is useless means the players are all great and the board and owners are all blameless.
Life is often not like that. Buhari is not the only reason for Nigeria's problems just the same it has been proven that Jonathan was not the only reason for them.

There is often enough blame to share around and you can't tell me that owners who appointed and then extended the appointment of an obviously clueless manager are blameless. Trying to pin the blame on the fans who had no hand in either his initial appointment or the extension is the the apex of hypocrisy.

If the Amaka does not make Top 4 watch the Glazers sack him quickly whether or not there are protests. Making Top 4 is what what moves the Glazers not any yeye protest. You were the one that even confirmed that they are not moved by fans emotions or protests, being rugged billionaires and all. That is why this your call for protest is sounding extremely hypocritical and contradictory.

The Glazers called him from Norway and hired him not the fans. Let them fire him and send him back to Norway as well. They never needed our prompting or approval.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:51pm On Sep 15, 2021
slimghost:

Dear God, please give me friends that defend me the way this my man defends Fred! Amen!

Lol. I am telling you.

Even i the CEO of Mason Murder Inc castigated him when he was misbehaving at the start of last season, but Frederalists are loyal to death.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Make we calm abegi. We topped our Group till almost end of Group Stage last season, yet we didn't qualify. Ole killed the Team, coz he failed to read the Game well, along with his dollophead Assistants.

Wrong Subs, poor tactics after the Red killed the Game. Lingard through pass iced the cake. Only God knows what Lingard was thinking at that moment, coz he should have cleared the ball instead of passing back to God knows who.

OGS is going nowhere, know this and know peace. Team will be back stronger and better. Painfully I was enjoying VDB before Wan Bissaka happened. Hopefully he's gonna play against Westham as well.
We will be back stronger, same song for almost 4 years now. When exactly will you be back? grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2021
eph12:

He has also scored 5+ goals in more than 20 matches since he became manager. That's much more than Moyes, LVG and Mou joined together. His win rate is also better than SAF. Those are the stats that matters
Ok
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
BikeMan:
We will be back stronger, same song for almost 4 years now. When exactly will you be back? grin

You used to be a staunch Ole fan, what changed? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10833) (10834) (10835) (10836) (10837) (10838) (10839) ... (14140) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.