Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,976 members, 7,817,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10833) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8728174 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10830) (10831) (10832) (10833) (10834) (10835) (10836) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:40am On Sep 15, 2021
They are folks here who are not Manchester United fans, they defend Ole regardless of how bad we play...

In a group with Villareal and Atalanta, we have already dropped 3 pts. What happens when we go to Spain and Italy? Are we even certain of beating them all at home?

Subs communicate your intent to the opposition, the fraud brought in Dalot, Matic, Varane, Lingard and Martial (89 mins) as if we were up against Bayern.

Ole will not take us anywhere, he will win the next few matches and have his stupid fans bragging here and there but that's where it ends, when it really matters, he'll be found wanting...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:42am On Sep 15, 2021
CapitalCee:

They told us that Sancho is he who when he grace the EPL the whole league willl tremble he who Rashford and Greenwood dare not shine his shoes. And Ole is a Sancho signing away from conquering the world so Dortmund should be given the naming rights of Old Trafford for that.
cheesy now they've moved to DM.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:46am On Sep 15, 2021
CapitalCee:

Not true. The glazers will sack Ole once they turn against him.

Let’s use this place as a sample. How many regular posters are pro-Amaka and how many are against him?

Let’s see if this place is overwhelmingly pro-Amaka.

Even off NL I have about 10 friends (including 2 season ticket holders) that are avid United fans and only 1 is pro-Amaka.
Do the census in your own life too.

I repeat the fan base is not overwhelming pro-Amaka.

The Glazers do not need fan approval to sack managers. They should do their job, unless they are morons that need direction in their daily lives.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:34am On Sep 15, 2021
Lana1:
Ole has lost 7 out of 11 UCL matches.
He has also scored 5+ goals in more than 20 matches since he became manager. That's much more than Moyes, LVG and Mou joined together. His win rate is also better than SAF. Those are the stats that matters

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:37am On Sep 15, 2021
eph12:

He has also scored 5+ goals in more than 20 matches since he became manager. That's much more than Moyes, LVG and Mou joined together. His win rate is also better than SAF. Those are the stats that matters
How did you miss his record breaking unbeaten run in away matches in the EPL, that's one of the records that excites his fan boys here...

That man is a fraud. He now has Ronaldo but nothing has changed...See the terrible stat in the UCL.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:46am On Sep 15, 2021
patrickmuf:
How did you miss his record breaking unbeaten run in away matches in the EPL, that's one of the records that excites his fan boys here...

That man is a fraud. He now has Ronaldo but nothing has changed...See the terrible stat in the UCL.
We're currently top of the league. That should count for something cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2021
LMAO Sancho was supposed to come rescue that right wing. How is that going my people? cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kelvinsteve1000: 6:54am On Sep 15, 2021
Mhen!.. Anybody here still supporting Ole has no knowledge of football, a donkey like bisakka was red carded, all the sudden the team lost balance and couldn't attack anymore. Ole made it worse by sending in Varane in the 2nd half when he could have brought in an attacker or midfielder at least to try to match them, that was now 5 defenders defending for 1-0, shey na this tactics we go use beat Bayern dem?? The man is tactically bad and even if we win anything this season, he should do himself some good and resign.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 7:27am On Sep 15, 2021
Hate Mourinho all you want (I never want to see him at United again though) but he wouldn’t have lost that game even with 9 men.
Ole is so clueless, I feel for him sometimes. He needs help from the board; to kick his clueless ass out of the club because we aren’t going anywhere with this clown.
Zero tactics! Horrible game management!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2021
Them say scummies buy GOAT young boys kill am.

Huh

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:01am On Sep 15, 2021
Amaka is also the least intelligent United manager post Fergie and the evidences abound in his pressers and game management.
Man is an OLODO!

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2021
Them say this GOAT dey do pass himself

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OfficialDJ: 8:26am On Sep 15, 2021
shocked grin
Segedinho:
Them say scummies buy GOAT young boys kill am.

Huh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2021
Kelvinsteve1000:
Mhen!.. Anybody here still supporting Ole has no knowledge of football, a donkey like bisakka was red carded, all the sudden the team lost balance and couldn't attack anymore. Ole made it worse by sending in Varane in the 2nd half when he could have brought in an attacker or midfielder at least to try to match them, that was now 5 defenders defending for 1-0, shey na this tactics we go use beat Bayern dem?? The man is tactically bad and even if we win anything this season, he should do himself some good and resign.
Fu.ckin hell

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 8:57am On Sep 15, 2021
eph12:
LMAO Sancho was supposed to come rescue that right wing. How is that going my people? cheesy
How is Sancho related to anything that happened yesterday?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 8:58am On Sep 15, 2021
And the real goat ate grass in another man's land.

cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2021
afrodoc2:

Let’s use this place as a sample. How many regular posters are pro-Amaka and how many are against him?

Let’s see if this place is overwhelmingly pro-Amaka.

Even off NL I have about 10 friends (including 2 season ticket holders) that are avid United fans and only 1 is pro-Amaka.
Do the census in your own life too.

I repeat the fan base is not overwhelming pro-Amaka.

The Glazers do not need fan approval to sack managers. They should do their job, unless they are morons that need direction in their daily lives.

I honestly anyday i join a protest for Utd fans I will print my #Oleout banner even if it is only me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2021
eph12:
Sancho might come good for us eventually, but that boy will probably not offer more than Rashford or Greenwood imo. A player that Saka benched at the Euros, i raised concern and Alabi termed me Sancho hater. He is a good player, but shouldn't have cost more than £50m. I just hope it is suffering from low confidence, as opined by some peeps here...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2021
Segedinho:
Them say this GOAT dey do pass himself

Ferdinand should get out. Ronaldo is levels above both him an Ole combined.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2021
slimghost:
Amaka is also the least intelligent United manager post Fergie and the evidences abound in his pressers and game management.
Man is an OLODO!
Even the clueless Moyes will do wonders with this current United squad....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:03am On Sep 15, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Sancho might come good for us eventually, but that boy will probably not offer more than Rashford or Greenwood imo. A player that Saka benched at the Euros, i raised concern and Alabi termed me Sancho hater. He is a good player, but shouldn't have cost more than £50m. I just hope it is suffering from confidence crtcise, as opined by some peeps here...

Sancho will eventually kick on dont worry he is a valuable addition. 73m and 50m is not much difference so far he performs
But know this and know peace, Sancho will not Greenwood or Rashford, they will only be rotated, those guys are EPL proven too.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:08am On Sep 15, 2021
Kelvinsteve1000:

There is this Denmark Rightback or Denzel Dumfries of Netherlands available after Euros, sell Dalot and buy any of those, no we want 30 year old Trippier. Just tell any top club in EPL that has a RB like AWB.

Most of the goals we concede and most chances we concede are coming from the left sided we need help for Shaw. Rashford is the LWF we have love him or hate him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2021
patrickmuf:

I am waiting for an open bus parade for this

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2021
Illimitable:

Stop using a sample size of 6 games to generalize what obtains in reality.

I said Herrera played 33 games in all competitions as DM, if you have any evidence that it wasn’t the case, kindly present them instead of using 6 games out of the 5 full seasons Herrera spent at United.

He did not play 33 times. Your source is wrong. It assumed Herrera was pairing with Carrick or Matic as DM. We were not playing two DMs. Herrera was a RCM playing ahead of the DM.

Because Jones and Rooney played DM, CM respectively and did well there doesn't make them DM and CM. Or that Fabio Da Silva is a midfielder. Or that Fletcher is a winger. Or that Ferdinand is a goalkeeper.

But Illimitable is Coogar and Coogar is Illimitable grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:17am On Sep 15, 2021
Bombblacks:

How is Sancho related to anything that happened yesterday?
My question wasn't related to anything that happened yesterday
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 9:18am On Sep 15, 2021
CapitalCee:

He is trying to defend his brother...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:19am On Sep 15, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Sancho might come good for us eventually, but that boy will probably not offer more than Rashford or Greenwood imo. A player that Saka benched at the Euros, i raised concern and Alabi termed me Sancho hater. He is a good player, but shouldn't have cost more than £50m. I just hope it is suffering from low confidence, as opined by some peeps here...
For our good, I hope he turns out well. I have some people I'm ready to hold by the neck if things don't go exactly as marketed sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:20am On Sep 15, 2021
CapitalCee:

I believe something is taken out of context there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 9:24am On Sep 15, 2021
eph12:

My question wasn't related to anything that happened yesterday
So what was your question related to?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kelvinsteve1000: 9:25am On Sep 15, 2021
CapitalCee:

There is this Denmark Rightback or Denzel Dumfries of Netherlands available after Euros, sell Dalot and buy any of those, no we want 30 year old Trippier. Just tell any top club in EPL that has a RB like AWB.

Most of the goals we concede and most chances we concede are coming from the left sided we need help for Shaw. Rashford is the LWF we have love him or hate him
Trippier is not bad IMHO but age is not on his side, he could have been a perfect fit for sancho in the right side
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:35am On Sep 15, 2021
eph12:

cheesy cheesy

You are responsible for Fred performance on this thread.

Patrickmuf for Martial.

I'm for Henderson.

Who we go hold for Sancho bayi? cheesy

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10830) (10831) (10832) (10833) (10834) (10835) (10836) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lana1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.