Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,034 members, 7,956,828 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9165147 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10842) (10843) (10844) (10845) (10846) (10847) (10848) ... (14380) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
melodyogonna:
If Russia is categorized as an Asian country will you categorize St. Petersburg differently?
Is Russia an Asian country?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Read and thank me later.

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/is-russia-in-europe-or-asia.html
"Other large cities in the European part of Russia include St. Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan, and Rostov-on-Don."

You're clearly just google-searching and not even reading your own articles. This is why most scummy opinions here are uninformed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
TheLequte:

I Dey reason say that guy na Chelsea spy in disguise.
You son of Zaphaniah, undecided

Carry you fellow scumrade with your full chest
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2021
Trevor012:
My darling manager. We move gallantly cheesy cheesy cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy You be mad man!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy You be mad man!

He's indeed cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Rashford is back training.

Looking ripped too..

Man has been working in d gym ohhh..

He should be back by October ending

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mrviktor:

Looking ripped too..

I just come dey pity Martial..E no go easy for am this season..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:52pm On Sep 16, 2021
BikeMan:
"Other large cities in the European part of Russia include St. Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Kazan, and Rostov-on-Don."

You're clearly just google-searching and not even reading your own articles. This is why most scummy opinions here are uninformed.

grin

Who cares?! I am talking Russia as a whole, you're talking a part.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 9:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
Jodera:
Lol.. Facts don turn mediocrity. And who told you we derive joy just beating Chelsea and man u and losing against all teams.

Well, I like the confidence tuchel don give una. So I no blame you at all. Na your time, so just use am and flex am well grin cheesy cheesy
yes ooo...make I dey enjoy Chelsea now,,while it lasts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
"I think it's life as normal, we've signed a good player. There's always loads of attention around Cristiano, he copes with it and the players, they just get on with the job and cope with it as well. It was a big occasion of course last week with Newcastle, the excitement of the crowd and I thought we did really well, we handled the situation and of course Cristiano, as well, delivered."

- Ole Gunner Solskjær
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2021
"Yeah, Diogo has had a very good summer of course, being called up into the Euros, he did well for Portugal Under-21s. He had a season that he learned a lot from in Milan, he kept fit, that was a big thing, and he's got qualities we will look to try and exploit more and more. He’s got more experience, and we're not here to just loan players out for years and years, last year's loan was to give him that experience, game time and I think he did well when he came on the other night."

- Ole Gunner Solskjær
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:34pm On Sep 16, 2021
"I've got my job and we do our job. You, in the media, tend to be judged by the behaviours and the outcomes rather than the intentions. We go into the game with good intentions, we make changes with good intentions, we go into a tackle with good intentions, we play a pass with good intentions. It's always the outcome that decides the headline that we'll see.

"And very rarely is the game either fantastic or very bad, it just hovers about good or not good enough. We know the expectations are high. We expect more of ourselves as well, the performance wasn't up to our standard."

- Ole Gunner Solskjær
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
"I’ll give David [Moyes] all my insights then won’t I!? I'm not here to explain every single detail of how I want my team to play. We want centre midfielders who can play. Today's football is about ‘he's a good six, he’s an eight, he’s a ten’. Back in the day you had midfielders, proper midfielders, [like] Roy Keane, Paul Scholes, Bryan Robson, you see players out there who can do attacking and defending.

"We look for midfielders who are complete and we try to develop that in our midfield. It's about balance between how many you commit forward to how you defend because one little mistake and there’s a counter attack towards you."

- Ole Gunner Solskjær
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2021
 "I don’t sit here and claim [that]. Football is a simple game, it's about making good decisions, it’s about your qualities, it’s about being in a team and sometimes we look too much into the little intricacies. It's passion, it's desire, it’s who wants to win that tackle, who wants to win that ball, which one of the strikers has got the desire to get on the end of crosses.

"You can talk about all sorts, it looks nice on paper, but when you get out on that pitch, [it’s about] who wants to win, that’s one of the big things. You want winners and I think I'm getting there with my team. [They are] team players."

- Ole Gunner Solskjær

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
"Edinson hopefully will start training with us after the weekend. Hopefully, maybe Monday. Maybe he’ll be involved on Wednesday because he’s had a fantastic season last season. The impact he made towards the end of it when he got his fitness…because he struggled early on with fitness, he struggled with niggles.

"We feel now to get the best out of Edinson this season we need him to have one hundred per cent fit and not pushing. We’ve got a strong squad that will cope with having to let players heal and [so we] don’t risk any further injuries. I see Edinson having a massive impact because he’s that type of personality and a player.

"He’s a top professional and he can’t wait to get back on. He’s working really hard to get back on the pitch.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjær
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
"He's [Lingard] got one [year], this season, left on his contract. Of course the club is talking to him and his dad. We see him as a Man United player in the future as well. Jesse has come back into us after a great spell at West Ham, he showed his qualities, he's back in the England squad, he scores goals for England and we really want to see the best of Jesse this season. We support him and we hope to keep him here with us, he's a Red through and through."

- Ole Gunner Solskjær
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:48pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin

Boys are firing up!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin

Op break Hammers..... loading.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin

Boys are eager to make Fans smile again.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:53pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hoping to see made me this weekend..

Also NDIDI don chop red with lazy football.. And y'all crying for him to sign for us..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:56pm On Sep 16, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Who cares?! I am talking Russia as a whole, you're talking a part.
"I am talking Russia as a whole"
Oasis007:

grin

Coz una manage to beat a lowly Team far away from East Asia, we no go hear words again.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
BikeMan:
"I am talking Russia as a whole"

grin

Context....... Russia.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2021
Panther7:
You dey ask me? How am I suppose to know cheesy cheesy
grin grin

Been asking that for 2 years now, nobody is giving me definite answer.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mrviktor:

Looking ripped too..

See As thigh big. Chai
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:50pm On Sep 16, 2021
melodyogonna:
Our Squad depth is actually pretty deep now. We have Cavani, Rashford, Telles, and Mctominay injured yet we no dey too feel am. Nice
Don't forget Jones too grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 4:59am On Sep 17, 2021
Skimpledawg:

You son of Zaphaniah, undecided

Carry you fellow scumrade with your full chest

Enjoy now Shekpite, for your period of destruction draws closer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 5:04am On Sep 17, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Boys are eager to make Fans smile again.

Boys o, fans o, coach o, all of them are mad

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:57am On Sep 17, 2021
Mrviktor:
Hoping to see made me this weekend..

Also NDIDI don chop red with lazy football.. And y'all crying for him to sign for us..

Because he got a red card now means he is a bad player? Not like he gets red cards every week. Ndidi has received 3 red cards in 5 years.

Patrick Viera and Roy Keane are the most red carded midfielders in Premier League history. Sergio Ramos' La Liga red card record will stand the test of time.

It is not reasonable to judge a player based on his first red card in years.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:26am On Sep 17, 2021
They want to increase Lingard's contract cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:13am On Sep 17, 2021
Nezzjnr:

He has the United DNA.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 7:14am On Sep 17, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Its silly sentiments that would ruin this club..A player that would have given them at least £20m last TW..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 7:15am On Sep 17, 2021
This club ehn

(1) (2) (3) ... (10842) (10843) (10844) (10845) (10846) (10847) (10848) ... (14380) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, Eazeee(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.