Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8839146 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10870) (10871) (10872) (10873) (10874) (10875) (10876) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
CapitalCee:

I think its time Ole start rotating Pogba and Bruno sometimes. Both can play as an attacking Midfielder, towards the end of this game, Brunobwas tired

See.... Risk is success, even it doesn't end well, you didn't fail but Learn. Ole should at least risk McTom with Pogba as Pivot, then Bruno being his usual Bruno.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2021
eph12:

Which team has Pogba functioned without two defensively solid midfielders?
France?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:53pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lana1:
Why did PSG sack Tuchel sef? He was doing well for them.

I miss Lampard sad
Neymar and Mbappe don't put in a shift, they dey form big boys...Pochettino will suffer the same thing or he fi De a way to field a very combative yet creative midfield...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
ChristineC:
France?
Kante and Matuidi before, now Kante and Rabiot...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
Botfuss:
Tuchel is a witch. I don’t know how he attacks with 8 men and defends with 7 same time.

Chelshit clearly favorites because of organization.

In this order,

Chelsea

Liverpool

Man City

Man Utd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
slimghost:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I don’t trust the 3 of them abeg! Carrick and McKenna are hopelessly inexperienced while it seems like the world has left Pa Mike behind.

grin

If they must retain Ole, then they should hire competent, experienced Assistants for him. We can actually hire Giiggs as Assistant, he did a good job with Wales.

I am afraid he may be sleeping around with our female Team though.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2021
slimghost:

I admire your optimism but ‘digging in’ in almost every match won’t win you the league.
And no decent manager should always be ‘digging in’ with this squad.
We are not miners abeg! We don’t want to dig in anymore.
We didn't exactly dig in sha. I just don't understand why professional footballers can be misplacing 5 yard passes, it's why it looked like we struggled. We actually outplayed West ham
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
ChristineC:
hmmm

grin

Aunty...... Chelsea dey form. They'll beat any Team effortlessly now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2021
patrickmuf:
We still concede chances that are laughable...

There’s no backbone to our set up from defense to midfield...

Chelsea look like they play so many defensive players but they create more chances than us and attack better as a unit, you hardly see them scoring off an individual brilliance, just good movements and simple passes but we wey dey play the "simple football" seem to depend more on individual brilliance...
You'll recognize a well drilled team when you see one. At a time, I was amazed at the speed at which almost every player ran back to form 2 walls of defense. That's why they don't concede chances. But our team is looking for a DM to come save the day here while some people are allowed to abandon defensive duties

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
We really need to bench Fred, and we need to rotate Pogba and Bruno. We're sacrificing teamwork for some individuals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
patrickmuf:
Kante and Matuidi before, now Kante and Rabiot...
does Kante really play as a DM? why do people have that idea? abi because he dey dudu grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2021
give it up for d coach wey sabi...city should start peeing in their pants by now grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
ChristineC:
France?
Lol solid defensive unit. When Rabiot was not available, Tolisso joined the midfield. They won the world cup on the back of two solid defensive midfielders in Matuidi and Kante
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

Aunty...... Chelsea dey form. They'll beat any Team effortlessly now.
grin grin grin eez alright. all I need is one mic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
hoopLA:

Fred is the Brazilian Sam Pam Jr.

I don't know how he still makes Brazil's team.
Surely they aren't that bad.

Man utd tax
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:58pm On Sep 19, 2021
eph12:

You'll recognize a well drilled team when you see one. At a time, I was amazed at the speed at which almost every player ran back to form 2 walls of defense. That's why they don't concede chances. But our team is looking for a DM to come save the day here while some people are allowed to abandon defensive duties

Jah bless you. I never see the cry for a DM. What does a DM actually do? Marking? As a Team, well drilled Team, you won't even notice any lapses.

DVB, Pogba and Bruno can play together in the midfield. DVB showed it against young Boys that he can play 6 so why the Fuss for an unknown Gunman DM.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
Oasis007:

See.... Risk is success, even it doesn't end well, you didn't fail but Learn. Ole should at least risk McTom with Pogba as Pivot, then Bruno being his usual Bruno.

Or rest Either Bruno or Pogba sometimes. Play VDB and Mctoms in pivot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
ChristineC:
does Kante really play as a DM? why do people have that idea? abi because he dey dudu grin
What I said was defensively solid midfielders. Unless you're responding to some other person cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2021
patrickmuf:
We still concede chances that are laughable...

There’s no backbone to our set up from defense to midfield...

Chelsea look like they play so many defensive players but they create more chances than us and attack better as a unit, you hardly see them scoring off an individual brilliance, just good movements and simple passes but we wey dey play the "simple football" seem to depend more on individual brilliance...
Not to bring an agenda, but 2 goals out of 4 we have conceded this season has been massive deflections.
We are still shakey defensively, we might need to rely on outscoring our opponents.

If Tottenham plays this same pattern against us, one thing is sure, we will score goals in the game, just don't know how many we will concede.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2021
CapitalCee:

Or rest Either Bruno or Pogba sometimes. Play VDB and Mctoms in pivot.

I honestly wanna see DVB play, but it's late already. We lost our first UCL Match...... DVB won't start again, except we didn't make it to the next round and end up in Europa League.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Mrviktor:
What kind of referee was this tho.. And VAR.

See the hand on Ronaldos back.

Zouma no even touch ball
This is what a Chelsea fan near me was calling a dive. Some people sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
Oasis007:

Jah bless you. I never see the cry for a DM. What does a DM actually do? Marking? As a Team, well drilled Team, you won't even notice any lapses.

DVB, Pogba and Bruno can play together in the midfield. DVB showed it against young Boys that he can play 6 so why the Fuss for an unknown Gunman DM.
I was saying it that day someone was arguing VDB was more withdrawn than Fred. Ericsson used to play Scholes, Gerrard and Lampard as Midfield 3
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2021
ChristineC:

grin grin grin eez alright. all I need is one mic.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I don off mine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
eph12:

They're very well drilled.

Saul was the player that made them suffer against Villa. I am certain that the next time we see Saul, he will look very good...

Tuchel just knows how to set his team up and if the opposition manager outsmart him, he reads the game fast enough to make corrections to his set up and personnel...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

If they must retain Ole, then they should hire competent, experienced Assistants for him. We can actually hire Giiggs as Assistant, he did a good job with Wales.

I am afraid he may be sleeping around with our female Team though.

You won’t make heaven ��������
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
slimghost:

French team. Plays well with Ngolo
Check again. Not just Ngolo in that midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bombblacks:

That mindset needs to be eradicated.
Unfortunately it's here to stay. Maybe not
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2021
Oasis007:

I honestly wanna see DVB play, but it's late already. We lost our first UCL Match...... DVB won't start again, except we didn't make it to the next round and end up in Europa League.

Why wont we see him? Playing him and Matic against Villareal will not be bad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
CapitalCee:

I was saying it that day someone was arguing VDB was more withdrawn than Fred. Ericsson used to play Scholes, Gerrard and Lampard as Midfield 3

Perhaps the Person did see the Match, rather following on LiveScore.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2021
ChristineC:
He might not play as a DM but he stops the opposition in his own unique way...He disrupts the rhythm of the opponent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:04pm On Sep 19, 2021
CapitalCee:

Why wont we see him? Playing him and Matic against Villareal will not be bad.

Ole

We are back to McFred. Panic Mode fully activated. No more Risk.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 7:05pm On Sep 19, 2021
Oasis007:

There is a reason Chelsea couldn't play well with saul and kovacic in their midfield against Aston villa, this midfield three will be suicidal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10870) (10871) (10872) (10873) (10874) (10875) (10876) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: daharry(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.