Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:47 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10879) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8862911 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10876) (10877) (10878) (10879) (10880) (10881) (10882) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2021
CapitalCee:

Is easy na. Put Assnal in Ligue 1 they will win domestic treble
This one na just talk...

Arsenal that can't even win their Emirates cup again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:28am On Sep 20, 2021
afrodoc2:
[/b]

Not everyone. Just say you thought he was average. I bin dey tell you guys about Tuchel and Nagelsmann from way back but those that love criticizing other managers as a sort of coded defence of Amaka were yarning bollocks.
When we were mentioning these coaches, Olesexuals were mocking us with one off games. Eric Ten Haag is still there o, later now they will say they never knew he was good

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

That is what you should be saying. not trying to hype farmer defenders.

The defenders in Ligue 1 are worse overall than the defenders in EPL. True or false?

With the quality of opposition in that league, i expect Messi to win MOTM in both exhibition and competitive fixtures.

These are some of the hidden intricacies of playing in different teams and systems. Ronaldo feels at home in every team he joined, Messi is trying to start a riot on day one grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:30am On Sep 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
When the season ends, we will be here to see how each of them performed.

Messi started slow last season and had Melvyn talking about open play goals but by mid season, Melvyn disappeared like the fart of a leprous witch...

Ligue 1 goal is graded as 1.5 goals while EPL is graded as 2 for UEFA golden boot award

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2021
A league is 6th best in coefficients because of the performance of its teams in Europe but somehow we are to believe that the teams are on the same level as the teams in the 1st placed league. grin

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
I'll wait for that of other Ronaldo fans...

As for quality of players, PSG had to rely on a late goal to beat Lyon yesterday...Football is not about having star attackers alone...Club Brugge proved it...

I think it is you who noted here that PSG do not have a balanced team a while back...They might have a fearsome attack but it ends there, in midfield and defense they're not all that...

What did you want to do with the combined 11?
I have given it to you now you no talk again. grin

Answer this question.
The defenders in Ligue 1 overall are the better than, equal to, or worse than the defenders in EPL? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 8:33am On Sep 20, 2021
bantamx:
Is this the PSG trio y'all masturbated to? grin
Messi 3 games - 0 goals
Ronaldo 3 games- 4 goals
Calm down. Messi for the last two seasons always starts slow and by January explodes. People should really think before typing just 2months into a new season and making baseless predictions. Nothing is won in September.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:35am On Sep 20, 2021
Bombblacks:

Messi for the last two seasons always starts slow and by January explodes. People should really think before typing just 2months into a new season and making baseless predictions.

This is a correct statement and better than trying to prove that farmers are not farmers. grin

We know Messi will still score but for now let’s troll the crocodile crier. grin

Patrickmuf is not a good Messi agent. His excuse was watery. cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2021
CapitalCee:

Ligue 1 goal is graded as 1.5 goals while EPL is graded as 2 for UEFA golden boot award
I am not sure you are right...It is graded as 2 and not 1.5...Kindly check again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bantamx: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2021
Bombblacks:

Calm down. Messi for the last two seasons always starts slow and by January explodes. People should really think before typing just 2months into a new season and making baseless predictions. Nothing is won in September.
You would have said the same without thinking if Ronaldo went blank in 4 games,enjoy your ewure!!!

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 8:43am On Sep 20, 2021
bantamx:

You would have said the same without thinking if Ronaldo went blank in 4 games
,enjoy your ewure!!!
The two people you don't troll or doubt in world football due to performance are Ronaldo and Messi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

What did you want to do with the combined 11?
I have given it to you now you no talk again. grin

Answer this question.
The defenders in Ligue 1 overall are the better than, equal to, or worse than the defenders in EPL? grin
Ligue 1 defenders are just as good as EPL defenders...If they were that poor, why hasn't Mbappe scored ridiculous number of goals? Last season he scored a modest 27 goals...For a league that you rate so poorly, Mbappe should be hitting 40-50 goals already...

I am surprised and Maguire and Bruno didn't make your combined 11...To be honest, I will play Bruno as AM and drop Ronaldo to the bench...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:46am On Sep 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

There is no need to throw stones. It was just funny that some people's reflex reaction to the praise of any other manager is to attack the manager just because they want to defend Amaka.

Imagine comparing Amaka to Marcelo Bielsa? Even if Leeds get relegated and Amaka wins a title shoe get size. I watch Amaka's team and it looks like they are passing a stone and not a football. The opponents get the ball and the stone miraculously turns into a football again.

One said that Amaka is a younger Ancelloti, he said Ancelloti has no pattern. Lol. Ancelloti that introduced the famous diamond formation where he will pack the midfield and use marauding FBs to supply a dangerous 18 yard stiker who is good on the air, he doesn't like his CBs venturing forward.
In Ac milan he used Gattuso, Seedorf, Pirlo and Ambrosini,
initially he used Gattuso, Seddorf, Rui costa and Pirlo. At Juve he used Conte, Davids, Deschamps and Zidane.
At Everton it was dacoure, Sigurdsson, Allan and James.
At Chelsea it was Ballack, Lampard, Essien and Mikel he plays Belleti in Midfield too.
Look at the strikers that flourished under him, Inzaghi botha at Juve and Ac milan, Drogba, Calvert Lewin.

Before they said he is the next Sir Alex Ferguson, now na Ancelloti very soon he will degrade to the next Alan Pardew

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:48am On Sep 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Going by that coefficient, is a goal scored in France any less than that scored in England?

The fact that Messi who is 2 years younger has a better goal to game ratio points to his superiority...Imagine if they were mates, he for dey pass Ronaldo by at least 100 goals...

YES
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:50am On Sep 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

This is a correct statement and better than trying to prove that farmers are not farmers. grin

We know Messi will still score but for now let’s troll the crocodile crier. grin

Patrickmuf is not a good Messi agent. His excuse was watery. cheesy
Watery? Ibra, Cavani, Mbappe, Neymar and other top strikers have graced the Ligue 1 but haven't managed to score up to 40 league goals for once something Ronaldo and Messi did in LA Liga, does it mean La Liga defenders are shit especially when you co spider that Barcelona and Madrid had far superior teams?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2021
CapitalCee:

YES
Can you help me with a link so I can read it up myself because from what I have checked, a goal is Ligue 1 is no less than a goal scored in the EPL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:52am On Sep 20, 2021
Bombblacks:

The same way he started slowly last season and ended up scoring goals and providing assist for fun from January. He won MOTM in 70% of the games he played in from January to May.

Just wait until he starts scoring and the tune will change cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bantamx: 8:54am On Sep 20, 2021
Bombblacks:

The two people you don't troll or doubt in world football due to performance are Ronaldo and Messi.
You don't tell me who to troll okay bye

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2021
elampiro:

What I thinking right now. What if Lingard continues to perform and now start benching Sancho. Then one would wonder what was all the hullabaloo about.

And only Afrodoc and I felt that Lingard was not finished. The general feelings here was that Sancho was coming to be like of KDB. I am not against Sancho, but I think humans generally lack patience.

The way people sometimes lash Rashford here eh.... I wonder if they can see what he brings, mostly as he is able to single handedly torment and stretch a defence. Not everyone can score like Ronaldo.

Rashford is a competent Attacker, forget people lashing at him. There are no many players in his group that are better than him. Check his G/A rate in the last 2/3 years they are elite level. This season is tight if Rashford returns he will slot back to the first eleven effortlessly and with the current happening he will bench Sancho if Sancho dont quickly start producing. Ole trusts Rashford and we all know Ole doesnt like radical changes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2021
CapitalCee

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bantamx: 9:00am On Sep 20, 2021
Tell me how many goals Messi wan bang in when there's Neymar,Mbappe,Icardi and Di Maria in the same team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2021
TheLequte:

Liverpool will also drop points. However, I’m still tipping City over Liverpool as the main threat.

City may have dropped points today but remember that they can go on a 17-match WINNING run.

Our fate is in our own hands. We’ve started the season well, can we keep going till the end?
That's what makes City so deadly and why they are the top contenders followed by Liverpool. City can come back and steam roll the premier league like they did last season. Unlike the rest teams, when city gets into rhythm they are very very difficult to stop, even if they are beaten they will still steamroll another team the next weekend, and that is why pep is so dominant.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:06am On Sep 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Can you help me with a link so I can read it up myself because from what I have checked, a goal is Ligue 1 is no less than a goal scored in the EPL

I think it has changed now, Ligue one is also 2
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:08am On Sep 20, 2021
patrickmuf:

It's 2 point per goal for Ligue-1, EPL, Serie-A, Bundesliga and Laliga.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:09am On Sep 20, 2021
Expert17:

It's 2 point per goal for Ligue-1, EPL, Serie-A, Bundesliga and Laliga.

I just had to drop that screenshot because he was adamant that he was right...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
I'll wait for that of other Ronaldo fans...

As for quality of players, PSG had to rely on a late goal to beat Lyon yesterday...Football is not about having star attackers alone...Club Brugge proved it...

I think it is you who noted here that PSG do not have a balanced team a while back...They might have a fearsome attack but it ends there, in midfield and defense they're not all that...

They still have the overall best team by miles out of the rest in Ligue one
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:14am On Sep 20, 2021
elrony:

They still have the overall best team by miles out of the rest in Ligue one
Just like they had the best team last season...

Football no be 1 + 1...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:16am On Sep 20, 2021
Patrickmuf better enter under canopy go dey drink juice, you can't stop the trolls for now: at least until your GOAT buys better cutlass and starts planting cassava in the farmers league grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:17am On Sep 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Just like they had the best team last season...

Football no be 1 + 1...

You don bring algebra join am? angry angry angry sad

Boss why?

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:17am On Sep 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Ligue 1 defenders are just as good as EPL defenders...If they were that poor, why hasn't Mbappe scored ridiculous number of goals? Last season he scored a modest 27 goals...For a league that you rate so poorly, Mbappe should be hitting 40-50 goals already...

I am surprised and Maguire and Bruno didn't make your combined 11...To be honest, I will play Bruno as AM and drop Ronaldo to the bench...

I don’t like Maguire like that. Too slow for my liking.

Marquinhos, Varane, Shaw, Hakimi high line will be tasty.
Out of Messi, Ronaldo, Bruno the person you want to drop is Ronaldo? cheesy

Well done.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

I don’t like Maguire like that. Too slow for my liking.

Marquinhos, Varane, Shaw, Hakimi high line will be tasty.
Out of Messi, Ronaldo, Bruno the person you want to drop is Ronaldo? cheesy

Well done.
cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2021
With tight games coming up

I feel we should win our next 4 games since they are all at old Trafford, the tricky ones for me are westham in the EPL cup and Villarreal.

Villarreal are currently hard to score against conceding just twice in their opening 4 league games, that might change in the coming weeks though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10876) (10877) (10878) (10879) (10880) (10881) (10882) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.