Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10889) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8722949 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10886) (10887) (10888) (10889) (10890) (10891) (10892) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 11:29pm On Sep 21, 2021
Would Ole trust our youngsters against a team like Wycombe the way Pep trusted these youngsters tonight?.
Are City’s youngsters really better than ours?.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DeadPresidents: 11:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
slimghost:
Would Ole trust our youngsters against a team like Wycombe the way Pep trusted these youngsters tonight?.
Are City’s youngsters really better than ours?.

In fairness to Ole, we’re playing West Ham not a Sunday league team like City just played.

I even thought using KDB for such a match was lunacy when guys like Doyle and Palmer are still available.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 11:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
DeadPresidents:

In fairness to Ole, we’re playing West Ham not a Sunday league team like City just played.

I even thought using KDB for such a match was lunacy when guys like Doyle and Palmer are still available.

That’s why I wrote “a team like Wycombe”. Do you think he would trust them? Like the whole back 4 were youngsters I have never heard of before.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 1:51am On Sep 22, 2021
They will never learn. But success no dey sweet without 'against'. cheesy. Manutd fanbase is a well-oiled excuse-manufacturing base. I am just looking forward to the bullet points when Ororo oil reduce small. grin. Our people are amazing.
Expert17:

When CR7 left EPL for Laliga, you guys called it CHALLENGE

From Laliga to Serie-a, CHALLENGE

Now you remember farmers league when it's Messi's turn to leave grin grin grin

As for the bolded, same way he had 0 goal at this stage last season. Remind me who scored more goals last season and likely to win Ballon d'or? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:26am On Sep 22, 2021
Expert17:

So your GOAT is not Maradona again grin grin grin

Werey dey disguise before grin
Ronaldo is GOAT until another Prof proves otherwise wink grin... Amando remains my football idol cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 2:28am On Sep 22, 2021
Expert17:

cheesy cheesy

Leave them, we go update them with alerts (goals, assists, trophies and personal awards-Ballon d'or) alongside post digging soon.

Wish we had a better manager cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:39am On Sep 22, 2021
DeadPresidents:

KDB needs match fitness.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 2:47am On Sep 22, 2021
If I start complaining about our tough fixtures in league cups now, you people will say it’s conspiracy. Man city played a WiFi password yesterday but we are facing west ham. This thing has been going on for the past 4 years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 3:34am On Sep 22, 2021
Botfuss:
If I start complaining about our tough fixtures in league cups now, you people will say it’s conspiracy. Man city played a WiFi password yesterday but we are facing west ham. This thing has been going on for the past 4 years.

Carabao's cup is for Pep.

That one no be news again grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 3:35am On Sep 22, 2021
Botfuss:
Manchester City has been notorious for having easy fixtures in cup competitions since the arrival of Mr Conductor.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:53am On Sep 22, 2021
Karleb:

Manchester City has been notorious for having easy fixtures in cup competitions since the arrival of Mr Conductor.

Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:57am On Sep 22, 2021
TheLequte:

LMAOooooOOO.
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
This post has to be reported.

How can you serve this type of gigantic L in a nairaland post?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 4:01am On Sep 22, 2021
TheLequte:

You call something polling booth award, then you go ahead to give products of that polling booth award your stamp of approval as the best in the league.

Raumdeuter, are you okay? It’s as if your outer self is fighting a raging battle with your inner self.
I tire.

The hypocrisy one sees here is amazing.

The other day one was saying the best league's produce national teams that win competitions.

When they brought up Denmark and Greece, that was when remembered they were one-offs and flukes.

They were also reminded about how Italy couldn't even qualify for Euro 92 despite having Milan dominate what is now the Champions league and Parma & Juve were contesting all European finals in the mid 90s. The line has gone dead.

All to justify why that midget male Nkiru Sylvanus is failing to score from a deflected tap-in in the European version of the Benenois Championship.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 5:17am On Sep 22, 2021
elrony:

When Glazers go remove Ole promote Carrick cheesy cheesy

LMAO grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 5:20am On Sep 22, 2021
hoopLA:

I tire.

The other day one was saying the best league's produce national teams that win competitions.

When they brought up Denmark and Greece, that was when remembered they were one-offs and flukes.

They were also reminded about how Italy couldn't even qualify for Euro 92 despite having Milan dominate what is now the Champions league and Parma & Juve were contesting all European finals in the mid 90s. The line has gone dead.

All to justify why that midget male Nkiru Sylvanus is failing to score from a deflected tap-in in the European version of the Benenois Championship.

It’s mind-boggling.

Me sef taya

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:42am On Sep 22, 2021
hoopLA:

I tire.

This brought me to tears.

Haba!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 7:47am On Sep 22, 2021
melodyogonna:

If Ole bottles this season we should definitely go for him

But will the guys upstairs do so?

Are they even thinking of competent replacements should things go bad?

Seems Ole is too comfortable in that position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:24am On Sep 22, 2021
TheLequte:

But will the guys upstairs do so?

Are they even thinking of competent replacements should things go bad?

Seems Ole is too comfortable in that position.
He might have been the last 2 years but trust me, even he knows he can't afford bottle jobs anymore. The man is under tremendous pressure to deliver with the Squad at his disposal currently.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2021
handelex:
He might have been the last 2 years but trust me, even he knows he can't afford bottle jobs anymore. The man is under tremendous pressure to deliver with the Squad at his disposal currently.

Honestly,from my Agbalumo tree (and that phool airmark and his stupìdity) it doesn't appear as though he is under any pressure.

Woody told shareholders explicitly last week that the club hierarchy believes in the direction the club is going in with Ole at the helm.

That has enough weight in the possibility of Ole being boss for the near future.

Which is worrying in my view.

The only pressure he'll fave is the one coming from the restive fans,who are actually the ones really concerned about the club's direction.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 10:09am On Sep 22, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueMann: 10:51am On Sep 22, 2021
nani667:
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd

Consistency that needs to be studied at Harvard.

If this kain pesin mean you, your own don finish.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:53am On Sep 22, 2021
Anthony Martial would be allowed to leave Manchester United in January if a fair offer arrives. United are looking for around £40m.

- Euro Sport

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2021
KingTom:

Or Hire Scholes grin

DNA!!! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:54am On Sep 22, 2021
TheLequte:

LMAO grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:55am On Sep 22, 2021
Of players with a minimum of 200 minutes played, Raphaël Varane has won the highest percentage of ground duels in the Premier League this season (89%).

- Matchday365

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2021
Solskjær on Rashford and Telles: "Yeah it’s going well. They’ve worked really hard, both of them. Alex is a bit further on than Marcus. I don’t think we’ll see Marcus until after the international break but Alex has worked well and will be in the squad as well."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:03am On Sep 22, 2021
Gary Neville to bbc5live: "There is no doubt Ronaldo is a make or break signing for Ole."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 11:45am On Sep 22, 2021
slimghost:

That’s why I wrote “a team like Wycombe”. Do you think he would trust them? Like the whole back 4 were youngsters I have never heard of before.
Then when will he play all those guys on the bench?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2021
hoopLA:
At this point I have to conclude that postdigger=afrodoc2

I can bet my entire roof on that

Lol no boss, this is actually my only account. I was a guest for years here and this is my first account.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
melodyogonna:

Then when will he play all those guys on the bench?

Innocent doesn’t even trust a lot of established players talk more of the youngsters.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2021
Just read a very long and we'll detailed article, as much as ole isn't a tactical genius, if he is sacked, I don't want him out of United, is there a role he could take, where he will be in charge of football part of united abi na football director?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 1:02pm On Sep 22, 2021
Oasis007:
Anthony Martial would be allowed to leave Manchester United in January if a fair offer arrives. United are looking for around £40m.

- Euro Sport

"See where they play, how they play, if they play."

Jose Mourinho has been vindicated yet again. He warned these idiötic fans about Martial but they resisted - saying Martial is the new Pele.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10886) (10887) (10888) (10889) (10890) (10891) (10892) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.