Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8708568 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10909) (10910) (10911) (10912) (10913) (10914) (10915) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
odizeey:

Point the person that singled him out.
Read through the thread.

You can read, can't you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
CapitalCee:

When a team with this kind of players dig in agsinst Westham 2x, Young boys and Villa. Then we are in big trouble
No be today I see Ole for the fraud he is...The thing is that most fans here only watch Manchester United games because no human in his normal senses will watch Liverpool, City, Chelsea and the other top teams and be satisfied with the way we play each match day...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Why are you angry?
I’m just tryna help.
Go and help ur club first. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
odizeey:

He was doing funny things today. Let's hope he gets back to his usual self. For my FPL sake. sad

Person wey dem suppose slap!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
nitrogen:

To salvage this season, I hope we lose the next game. Maybe he will get the sack. I don’t care if it’s a UCL and EPL game. We should get this fuvker out!

It was fun being title contenders for...uh...a week? grin cheesy

We are back to reality.. Dominated and outplayed by a grealishless aston fvcking villa. There is no amount of good vibes and culture that Ole Gollum the failure can bring to the club that will outweigh tactical acumen.

If you can't get your team to play well until the 2nd half of games while in your 3rd season, you are a shit coach!!

The crazy thing is if brentford can pull off a miracle, we're all still level on points..

We are playng the shittiest out of all the top four teams right now though.

Fvck you Ole Gollum
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
nitrogen:

Are you sure you are okay, no one is singling out Green. Of course, he was part of the problem today, but you should not tell anyone to not criticize the stupid boy. He is one of my favourites in the team, but mahn, he was shit today, simple!
Look through the thread and see people calling him as the reason for the loss.

And don't ask me if I'm OK.

Even I am, not,it's none of your business.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
hoopLA:

Read through the thread.

You can read, can't you?

Mention the person na. You messed up abeg

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2021
hoopLA:

Read through the thread.

You can read, can't you?

You can't read. Show me the person that singled him out. Or you don't know the meaning of singled out?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
CapitalCee:

Nobody should Bleep.ing mention Greenwood. He did not have any clear cut chance. Every chance he got, he fought through it. No ball was created on the plate for him. Nobody should blame a 19 year old for a old team stupidity

That is not the way to develop players. The fact that he is 19 or that he created the chances himself does not give him the right to be so wasteful and especially to waste them by making the wrong decisions.

It was like i was watching Adnan Januzaj today, and you know how that ended. I am just shocked neither Bruno nor Ronaldo called him to order right there on the pitch before we lost the 3 points. He has to learn that football is a team game and that there is also glory in giving assists.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
hoopLA:

Look through the thread and see people calling him as the reason for the loss.

And don't ask me if I'm OK.

Even I am, not,it's none of your business.

You are definitely not okay. Who are the people blaming just Greenwood for the loss?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
nitrogen:

Person wey dem suppose slap!
cheesy
If to say na when the Ferdinand dey play them for deck am for room.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2021
We started the season ‘digging in’. Now we are out of digging tools.
Innocent shouldn’t even be managing an interhouse sports football team.
Man is a football numbskull.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
odizeey:

You can't read. Show me the person that singled him out. Or you don't know the meaning of singled out?

Don’t mind him. He is just yarning BS.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 3:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Joezinho:

We are back to reality.. Dominated and outplayed by a grealishless aston fvcking villa. There is no amount of good vibes and culture that Ole Gollum the failure can bring to the club that will outweigh tactical acumen.

If you can't get your team to play well until the 2nd half of games while in your 3rd season, you are a shit coach!!

The crazy thing is if brentford can pull off a miracle, we're all still level on points..

Fvck you Ole Gollum

You don’t know ball!!!! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
nitrogen:

Don’t mind him. He is just yarning BS.
I just dey look am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
MaziAlaye:
Minor setbacks doesn't take away the fact that.. we are under a progressive manager and we are gonna cook hard.
Those who don't like the developing process should go and support another club
I know it's sarcasm but..... angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
afrodoc2:

That is not the way to develop players. The fact that he is 19 or that he created the chances himself does not give him the right to be so wasteful and especially to waste them by making the wrong decisions.

It was like i was watching Adnan Januzaj today, and you know how that ended. I am just shocked neither Bruno nor Ronaldo called him to order right there on the pitch before we lost the 3 points. He has to learn that football is a team game and that there is also glory in giving assists.

Wow! Why are we picking on a 19 year old for having his first bad game of the season?. Abeg y’all should lay off the lad. This is fully on the retard called Innocent Ole.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Illimitable:

You don’t know ball!!!! ��

grin cheesy Honestly who still defends Ole Gollum?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Joezinho:

Fvck you Ole Gollum

TBH, the earlier the better, else we would even struggle to make top 4 this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
handelex:

BB Naija thread don arm you with useless and funny meme

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
slimghost:

Wow! Why are we picking on a 19 year old for having his first bad game of the season?. Abeg y’all should lay off the lad. This is fully on the retard called Innocent Ole.

The performance was unacceptable. Simple! Doesn’t mean he is not a very good talent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
nitrogen:

You are absolutely right. We are making progress!

Only the blind and haters who think Rome was built in a day will look away from the progress ongoing.... Step by step easy jeje

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
nitrogen:

TBH, the earlier the better, else we would even struggle to make top 4 this season.

If a world class manager like Zidane is willing to join United, we should get him in. This team is too good to struggle week in week out against midtable opposition.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
slimghost:

Are you sure u can read??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
Expert17:
They suppose flog Greenwood and Bruno for dressing room
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
CapitalCee:
Played 4 games vs Young boys, West ham 2x, and Villa. Lost 3 won 1. The one we won DDG had to save a last minute penalty
Form has gone to shit.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
hoopLA:

I'm taking bets that Poor-gba will not have more than 3 more assists all season.

I am willing to stake on this bet that Pogba will have more than 3 assists for the rest of this season

How much? Any amount I dey game
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziAlaye(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
handelex:
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
nitrogen:

The performance was unacceptable. Simple! Doesn’t mean he is not a very good talent.

Yes he had a bad game but we can’t dwell on that. He is bound to have bad games during the entire season. He wasn’t the reason the team played like bunch of pregnant women wearing Timbaland boots.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
hoopLA:

So that's single out??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
nitrogen:
Fuvk off Greenwood!
Lol.
They will deny themselves even on judgement day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2021
To be sincere, the 2 force defensive chance affect Ole subs but still he has to go. A better replacement will be Zidane.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10909) (10910) (10911) (10912) (10913) (10914) (10915) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.