Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,583 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8689366 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10918) (10919) (10920) (10921) (10922) (10923) (10924) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2021
CapitalCee:

Sporting won the league because the brought in Amorin and signed nearly half a dozen starters. Stop hiding behind these long epistle to further your agenda. You dont like bruno admit it lets move forwrad. You are expecting somebody that plays AM who function is to link CM/DF and Attackers and also to arrive late in the box to control the Midfiled. I am not seeing any talk of how Mctoms and Fred as well as Pogba were shiting everywhere, or how Greenwood would have delivered at least 3 assists to Bruno.
Tell me any goal united scored that doesnt pass through Bruno? 90% of Man United goals passes through him so as an AM whatelse do you want him to do? Oga state your agenda this your talk no follow abeg.

grin

My Gee don show with his typical rants as usual..... LMFAO.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2021
CapitalCee:

Sporting won the league because the brought in Amorin and signed nearly half a dozen starters. Stop hiding behind these long epistle to further your agenda. You dont like bruno admit it lets move forwrad. You are expecting somebody that plays AM who function is to link CM/DF and Attackers and also to arrive late in the box to control the Midfiled. I am not seeing any talk of how Mctoms and Fred as well as Pogba were shiting everywhere, or how Greenwood would have delivered at least 3 assists to Bruno.
Tell me any goal united scored that doesnt pass through Bruno? 90% of Man United goals passes through him so as an AM whatelse do you want him to do? Oga state your agenda this your talk no follow abeg.

I tell you na Oasis. They are here, better hide. cheesy

Like say we don’t criticize other players. Even a 19 year old Greenwood was criticized yesterday. Fred, Pogba, DDG, AWB, Shaw, Magwaya can be criticized. But don’t touch Bruno, the anointed one!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:
If our midfielders are Carrick and Scholes, we won't have this issue grin grin

Drag McFred and leave Bruno alone grin

grin

Na parapo dragging this Morning o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2021
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

TBF, nothing special has happened since Bruno joined. He is a hard worker, but he is not helping us as such.

If na play stop am.

Bruno has his weaknesses (that we’ve mentioned here a number of times) but his contribution to this team has been enormous.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2021
afrodoc2:

McTom with binary contribution yesterday. 0 tackle, 0 clearance, 1 interception, 0 blocked shot. 33 touches in 80 minutes.

Can any God fearing individual tell me what he was doing on the pitch yesterday.
It's on the manager to have left him on the pitch for 80mins. If you in faraway Australia and some of us in Nigeria can see that McTom was not it yesterday, why didn't Ole or his coaching staff notice it? Or must we always play a pivot? At what point does Ole realize that we need to go all out at Old Trafford against Aston Villa?

I just tire for Ole and his poor game management.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2021
Trying to fit in Pogba and Bruno in the midfield is affecting our play especially of Pogba is to play LW instead of LCM or CM. He looked lost yesterday.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2021
nitrogen:

I tell you na Oasis. They are here, better hide. cheesy

Like say we don’t criticize other players. Even a 19 year old Greenwood was criticized yesterday. Fred, Pogba, DDG, AWB, Shaw, Magwaya can be criticized. But don’t touch Bruno, the anointed one!

cheesy

If no one comes for your head for criticising Bruno, trust me Expert, Capital and Olabode ain't online yet.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2021
TheLequte:

If na play stop am.

Bruno has his weaknesses (that we’ve mentioned here a number of times) but his contribution to this team has been enormous.

I hear you. End product matters sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2021
CapitalCee:

Era where goalkeepers with good ball work will start over normal gks.

Where attack minded fullbacks will start over the defensive minded ones.

Where teams start their attacking play right from the GKs first touch.

These Man Utd fans want their AM to drop deep and help McFred control the midfield grin grin grin

NO COACH WILL BENCH AN ATTACKING MIDFIELDER THAT DOES THE HARDEST/IMPORTANT WORK IN FOOTBALL EASILY (scoring goals)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2021
eph12:

I've always made an argument for Fred about this. He always does more than his partner, almost every time but you do give Tom the pass because he pops up with the occasional goals. Meanwhile the midfield is struggling and should never be so

The balance between Fred and McTominay was better than this. McTominay didn't get a pass because of his goals but because he chipped in with goals while contributing in midfield.

Yesterday his midfield play was obviously lackadaisical and when i checked the stats at half time he had 0,0,0 in most of the defensive stats. He contributed virtually nothing yesterday allowing Fred to be overrun IMO. It is normally a bit more balanced between them but it wasn't yesterday.

P.S Not like Fred had an excellent game cos he also struggled at times with and without the ball and his passing was worse than McTominay's in the first half, however in the 2nd half he put in a shift.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2021
afrodoc2:

Bruno has had his shyte days but yesterday is the wrong day to try to drag him. Many are just using the penalty miss to further their agenda ( i don't know if you are one of them). He was probably our best player but somehow you are now telling us that he is the reason for McFred's struggles.

Yesterday i actually pitied Fred. He was poor in the first half but grew into the game and watching him cover for McTom was painful to see. I believe McTom is not match fit but Amaka has rushed him back from his surgery because he doesn't trust Matic or VDB.

Meanwhile i noticed nobody has really mentioned CR7 standing like an Okorocha statue for most of the match. cheesy
I didn't want to mention it because most persons will leave the message and attack the messenger...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2021
patrickmuf:
It's on the manager to have left him on the pitch for 80mins. If you in faraway Australia and some of us in Nigeria can see that McTom was not it yesterday, why didn't Ole or his coaching staff notice it? Or must we always play a pivot? At what point does Ole realize that we need to go all out at Old Trafford against Aston Villa?

Not just Ole sef, what's Carrick doing on the Bench?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:06am On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

Era where goalkeepers with good ball work will start over normal gks.

Where attack minded fullbacks will start over the defensive minded ones.

Where teams start their attacking play right from the GKs first touch.

These Man Utd fans want their AM to drop deep and help McFred control the midfield grin grin grin

NO COACH WILL BENCH AN ATTACKING MIDFIELDER THAT DOES THE HARDEST/IMPORTANT WORK IN FOOTBALL EASILY (scoring goals)

So, an AM’s most important work is scoring goals? Continue!

Maybe I don’t understand your point sha. My point is, we need to play better, and Bruno is not helping us, simple!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:07am On Sep 26, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

This is not an Agenda to drag Bruno Doc. Coz Expert and Co already seeing it as an Agenda as usual. Sporting CP won their League after they sold Bruno to us. When Bruno was with them, he's the one banging Goals and Assists, winning individual Awards, yet no league won but 2 Cups equivalent to Carabao Cup.

I repeat, this is not Agenda, but why no other Clubs were eager to get him before we eventually did in January? He's a top Lad. A good Player, but he needs to put aside individual glory (stats) for Team to succeed.

Speak with facts not with emotions. Sporting won the league because Amorin came and signed 16 players and about 6 of them are starters. Joa Maria, Pedro Goncalves, Palinha, Zouhir Feddal, Nuno Santos, Paulinho, and theat young left back that left to PSG. I follow sporting I know what made them win the league not your Bruno agenda.
Your team was languishing in obscurity before Bruno came and delivered the team you dont know he is drawing us back. Why didnt your Fred, Pogba and Co make the team win since until Bruno came?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2021
CapitalCee:

Speak with facts not with emotions. Sporting won the league because Amorin came and signed 16 players and about 6 of them are starters. Joa Maria, Pedro Goncalves, Palinha, Zouhir Feddal, Nuno Santos, Paulinho, and theat young left back that left to PSG. I follow sporting I know what made them win the league not your Bruno agenda.
Your team was languishing in obscurity before Bruno came and delivered the team you dont know he is drawing us back. Why didnt your Fred, Pogba and Co make the team win since until Bruno came?

Win trophies?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:09am On Sep 26, 2021
patrickmuf:

Amaka sat on his hands during Europa league final, unable to make changes and frozen like a snowman. cheesy

Na dat one you think say go know what to do?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

And the same player has bn involved in more than 60% of our goals since he joined grin grin

Which 60%? Mention all the goals we scored, from beginning of the season, he was involved in virtually all of them. Even CR7 missed a sitter agaisnt west ham that he put on the plate for him. Last season a documentary of Rashford misses would have produced not less that 15 assists if Rashford was a little clinical. If this is not an agenda i dont know what it is
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:10am On Sep 26, 2021
nitrogen:

grin

They are so much confused bro. Same way he's banging Goals at Sporting CP, yet no major Trophy to show for it.

You wonder why no big Team ever came for him? Coz they know his major Weakness. Even at National Team, he's dispensable. This is United, where Mediocrity is celebrated, like Ole like Bruno.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2021
nitrogen:

Win trophies?
Win which trophies? Oga you have an agenda on bruno. You are yarning opata

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2021
nitrogen:

Win trophies?

cheesy

He's confused Bro. Emotionally confused.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2021
patrickmuf:
I didn't want to mention it because most persons will leave the message and attack the messenger...

Coming from you na agenda. Forget. cheesy

I want a Godfearing person to mention it not Messianic people like you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2021
I think we are the only big team in the world, who after spending a fortune still can't control matches and rely simply on either counter attacks or pure moments of individual brilliance to win the game.

After spending all this money we look like Bolton...

As for Bruno , I'd still want him to take the next penalty. If ever there was a player that deserved a chance to bounce back from a penalty miss, it's him.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2021
melodyogonna:
City marking dey sweet me die. One person go dey ur front but then, the other city players are going to stand in front of all the passing options close to to you. Na so dem no gree Chelsea hold ball yesterday grin
Chelsea for some reason showed little attacking intent until they went a goal behind...After City scored, Chelsea began to push higher up the pitch. Werner sef no try, they was a through pass he got from Alonso in the 1st half that he should have scored especially as he has the pace but he went wide and opted for a low cross in search of Lukaku which was easily dealt with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2021
nitrogen:

Maybe I don’t understand your point sha. My point is, we need to play better, and Bruno is not helping us, simple!

Our problem is not scoring goals, creating chances, passes in games, attacking moves, big chance creation.... OUR problems are central midfield control, keeping clean sheets, lack of communication at the back, no attacking contribution from our full backs

So point at anyone that affects Bruno?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

What was our situation before he joined the club? is it better or worst now?

Should we go back to Lingard and Mata?

How many games have you won without him since he joined?

Why can't we tailor our game to favour Fred, Pogba or Cavani? Why Bruno?
Ole prefers brunos style cos he is clueless himself!
He doesn't know how to coach his team to dominate teams, so Bruno's long balls which sometimes work is a big weapon to ease his cluelessness.
Imagine bruno grabbing the ball from busquets or fernadinho and punting it right away at sterling or Messi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:15am On Sep 26, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

They are so much confused bro. Same way he's banging Goals at Sporting CP, yet no major Trophy to show for it.

You wonder why no big Team ever came for him? Coz they know his major Weakness. Even at National Team, he's dispensable. This is United, where Mediocrity is celebrated, like Ole like Bruno.

I am honestly tired of these guys. Even mid table clubs avoided him like plague tongue

Bruno is just there abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:
If our midfielders are Carrick and Scholes, we won't have this issue grin grin

Drag McFred and leave Bruno alone grin
What exactly should we drag McFred for in yesterday match?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:16am On Sep 26, 2021
CapitalCee:

Win which trophies? Oga you have an agenda on bruno. You are yarning opata

cheesy cheesy Okay, win the stat padding game?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2021
grin

Except we wanna fool ourselves, we are playing fuckin drab football. I know Ole must be blamed definitely, but are Players helping also?!

When you watch other top Teams play, you would be wondering if United is cursed. No sync, no Coordination, no style.... but Insha Allah Football.

If Manager is stúpid, at least Players should prove their professionalism. Greenwood really let me down yesterday. So disappointed in him, but he's definitely gonna bounce back.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2021
Ronaldo is a cheat code in the air and I can't remember us putting one cross onto his head. Has he even had an attempt on goal with his head for us, I can't think of any.

AWB can't cross to save his life. And with Greenwood RW and Pogba LW, we don't have any width, let alone cross.

Our wingplay is slow and predictable, it takes us so long to get into a decent crossing position and then it's usually a poor one.

All thanks to Ole Gollum..

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:18am On Sep 26, 2021
CapitalCee:

No coach in the world will play Pogba on the wing to fit in any midfielder at the moment.

As for Bruno, David Silva was an AM renowned for eye catching through balls but he knew when to attempt to release the striker and when to play safe by interchanging passes with Fernandinho and KDB...

The job of an AM is to link midfield and attack but it doesn't mean that anytime the balls gets to you, you must attempt to locate your striker even when the chances of the ball reaching him or them is slim...A simple interchange of passes can drag someone out of position and that's what the likes of Oasis and nitrog.en are saying.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2021
Expert17:

Our problem is not scoring goals, creating chances, passes in games, attacking moves, big chance creation.... OUR problems are central midfield control, keeping clean sheets, lack of communication at the back, no attacking contribution from our full backs

So point at anyone that affects Bruno?

Our problem is not scoring goals, then we should be putting 4-5 goals past every opponent.

The midfield is shyte, when we blame our midfielders, Bruno should be included. He is also part of the midfield, except you are saying that Bruno is a forward/striker.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10918) (10919) (10920) (10921) (10922) (10923) (10924) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 100smile(m), YourBestWriter and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.