Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,950 members, 7,956,579 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:32 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (10963) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9164524 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10960) (10961) (10962) (10963) (10964) (10965) (10966) ... (14380) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:43am On Oct 02, 2021
melodyogonna:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNo-x3m5aPQ
Na Paul Scholes play I dey watch since yesterday, make I dey see better midfielder abeg. I see what Ole mean when he said they aim to have proper midfielders. Players that can pass, attack, defend, tackle. See how this guy dey spread passes

Isn’t VDB a proper midfielder?

No sugarcoating here. VDB is a victim of Olé’s incompetence, and I hope we don’t lose such a quality player because of that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:50am On Oct 02, 2021
Oasis001:
Solskjær on reports of Cristiano Ronaldo telling him Manchester United need to move the ball quicker: "Wow. What can you answer to that? What we speak about, that's between us. We've not had that discussion, to put it that way."

Look at this. Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 4:00am On Oct 02, 2021
Oasis001:
Solskjær: "Us and Chelsea played Wednesday night, we could have easily played Sunday and the Liverpool - Man City should have been a Saturday one. Common sense might not be so common unfortunately."

It's one of those things that makes premier league unnecessarily hard. I guess this also affects their performance in the UEFA competitions.

It's almost December when Klopp and other managers will start crying about fixtures congestion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:00am On Oct 02, 2021
Illimitable:

Xavi won La Liga at 19/20

Weah was in Africa and he didn’t even leave for Europe until age 22. He won African footballer of the year at age 23.

Your boy is 24 and no one even considers him the best goalkeeper in Manchester, never mind the whole of Europe.

Any how you feel like rolling the dice on Henderson, the outcome would show you he’s a failure. cheesy grin

How many appearances did Xavi have? At what age did he start having regular starting place in Barca.

Weah with his African football age
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:05am On Oct 02, 2021
Illimitable:

Like Shawberto Carlos, Dele Alli, Jack Wilshere(touted to be the only English player that can play for Barcelona), Welbeck(the African Pele), Andy Townsend(British Ronaldo), etc.

How many false dawns do you have to experience in your life to know the British media exaggerate the potentials of their players?

Have 2-3 good game spell as British and you get an automatic shirt in the national team. You people are media sheep. Swallow whatever nonsense the media serve you.

As for the coogar comparison, it’s your PTSD jumping out again. Maybe Roy Keane is also coogar for pointing this out recently on how people get easily carried away with British players. He knows you people are dumb. cheesy

So why did you want Sancho knowing he is British?

There is nothing like British hype. It is done all over the world. If you cam read Italian, Spanish, German you would see they also write about their football same way. How did we buy Herrera?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:06am On Oct 02, 2021
DeadPresidents:

We absolutely don't give a fvck about the English National Team after the vilification of our players by Southgate at the last Euros tournament.

Matter of fact, If we had our way, all our English players would sit-at-home like IPOB said it.

In plain terms, we don't give a damn....in fact, we never did.
Lol who are you to talk about giving a Bleep on English national team matter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:38am On Oct 02, 2021

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 6:54am On Oct 02, 2021
Mrviktor:

In games where we move d ball fast we always trash d opponent.

D problem is when we play teams that play low block.

Like Chelsea. Like Burnley.. Like arsenal.. Like Newcastle.. Watford... Brighton...westham....

Nd co.

It's only against man city.. That d team comes alive.. Cuz it's attack against attack..

3 times, we tried moving the ball fast against villa real, it was stopped by Ronaldo first touch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:49am On Oct 02, 2021
Solskjær: "I hope he [Rashford] will be involved against Leicester. He's been training and physically working really hard, joining in with the group as a floater so no tackles on him."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:23am On Oct 02, 2021
hensben:
To what end bro? To what end? Smh undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 8:26am On Oct 02, 2021
hensben:

Klopp's greatest or best player per se is Pele...
Those quotes are way out of context..

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Havertz10: 8:58am On Oct 02, 2021
CapitalCee:
� Cristiano Ronaldo has told Ole Gunnar Solskjær that #mufc need to play quicker for him - he has made it clear that he can further increase his goal ratio if #mufc become sharper and quicker when distributing the ball in the opposition half. [@MarkOgden_]
me me me me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:27am On Oct 02, 2021
Havertz10:
me me me me cheesy
Cry

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:30am On Oct 02, 2021
Oasis001:
Solskjær: "Us and Chelsea played Wednesday night, we could have easily played Sunday and the Liverpool - Man City should have been a Saturday one. Common sense might not be so common unfortunately."

Liverpool travelled to Portugal. Combine that with the fact that it's a huge game. It'll always be on Sunday.

Btwn na Chelsea suppose dey complain. They travelled to Turin and still have to play today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2021
ChristoBam:

Liverpool travelled to Portugal. Combine that with the fact that it's a huge game. It'll always be on Sunday.

Btwn na Chelsea suppose dey complain. They travelled to Turin and still have to play today.

Did anyone stop Chelsea from complaining? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2021
Karleb:

Did anyone stop Chelsea from complaining? undecided
No be every week you go dey whine and complain. That's the point.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 11:28am On Oct 02, 2021
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
‼️

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:37am On Oct 02, 2021
Lineup

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 11:42am On Oct 02, 2021
Oasis007:
Lineup
FT 1-1

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JoeOdion(m): 11:43am On Oct 02, 2021
See formation. God help us!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 11:46am On Oct 02, 2021
May we get the best version of MCFred today please. Amen!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:55am On Oct 02, 2021
KingAlabi, I will be watching cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:02pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
Lol you are funny!! Do you know the meaning of counter attack?? If Man Utd try follow man city play attacking football I swear you go hate that your mumu club.. Remember the 6:1 bashing at Old Trafford??

We can match city for attack biko
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 02, 2021
Everton4life,no worry yourself Una go win today.....the noisy neighbors in/of Manchester will be sileñced and humbled today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ihebu4chelsea(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2021
Mrviktor:

We can match city for attack biko
Matchet ko cutlass ni
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by everton4life(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
InvestorO:
Everton4life,no worry yourself Una go win today.....the noisy neighbors in/of Manchester will be sileñced and humbled today
lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ole Gollum the failure is a cursed toad..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ihebu4chelsea:
Matchet ko cutlass ni

just a hater cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 12:17pm On Oct 02, 2021
macjireh:

FT 1-1

why is shaw playing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Sancho had a good game against Villarreal and seemed to be gaining confidence. A start today would have been good for him. Martial coming in from cold not even getting a sub appearance since young boys few minutes but starts anyway.

McFred again with Donny not getting a chance.

Anyway, kashimawo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Canny19: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
This formation though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
DVB has played 5mins of premier league football this season.

5 mins.

Smhs

(1) (2) (3) ... (10960) (10961) (10962) (10963) (10964) (10965) (10966) ... (14380) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.