Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,499 members, 7,847,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8826978 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11127) (11128) (11129) (11130) (11131) (11132) (11133) ... (14204) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Different things...
Klopp's missus said Honey, I don't want us to move yet..

Pep's missus said, Honey, since Messi is no longer with us, don't win the champions let no matter how much you spend...

Which kin equation u d equate the two...
The same way Pogba didn't win player of the tournament because UEFA likes Busquets abi?

Stay at a place and stop running grin grin

The same equation wey Klopp wife take tell am not to move to Man utd na him Peps wife take tell him not to win CL again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

Then you shouldn't be arguing with those of us who remember. Do your research then come back to tell us how Klopp finished behind Bayern by 25 and 19 points even with Lewandowski

You remember defenders had injury you remember Gundogan had injury they bought a replacement from Leverkusen who had retired but don't remember the season he finished 25 and 19points behind Bayern?

This are the ones I remember..
You can't force me to remember what I don't remember.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
donstan18:

Help me check Zidane’s.

No vex, just help me.
Wetin concern me concern Zidane own..I drag Zidane own with you...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

How many times has Pep beaten Tuchel abi that one no count?
To me No!
I prefer coaches meeting different teams and at the end of the day, we'll know who comes out top. H2H is no no for me personally.

It's like the season Leicester carried league, arsenal beat them home and away, but no one in their right thinking mind will say arsenal was better than Leicester that season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Wetin concern me concern Zidane own..I drag Zidane own with you...
Scared and ashamed of listing them?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
This needless Zidane/Klopp comparison his helping our thread grow in pages. Keep it up guys, we might just get to 12000 pages by Sunday...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
donstan18:

I’ll pick Lampard.

I didn't ask who you will pick..You can pick Jorginho over D'Bruyne for all I care ..I only asked, who was better?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 6:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
AnfieldFan:

I didn't ask who you will pick..You can pick Jorginho over D'Bruyne for all I care ..I only asked, who was better?
Lampard was better
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
donstan18:

And Zidane?

I never said Zidane was an unsuccessful mod@fuker who couldn't lace Klopp's boots did I?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
Jodera:
To me No!
I prefer coaches meeting different teams and at the end of the day, we'll know who comes out top. H2H is no no for me personally.

It's like the season Leicester carried league, arsenal beat them home and away, but no one in their right thinking mind will say arsenal was better than Leicester that season

If this is it, then Zidane has beaten many teams to win the CL 3 times

Zidane beat Liverpool Atletico and Juventus to win in the finals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
AnfieldFan:

I never said Zidane was an unsuccessful mod@fuker who couldn't lace Klopp's boots did I?

Stats are fact.

Statistically, Zidane is better. No?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 6:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

Mourinhos team was younger and in form. Compared to Zidane team that was old
Bullcr@p and you know it...
That team was in their prime.. Younger might mean more inexperienced...
But Zidane had 3 years of their prime...When they were winning Balloon d'ors..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
Illimitable:

Klopp is a better manager than Zidane? On which planet?

These Liverpool fans have the most horrendous takes in football discourse.

The other day, one of them also said the current Salah is better than peak Ronaldo.

Klopp has benefited from joining a club that had no standards or who weren’t expecting much when he joined them.

Had Klopp joined Chelsea instead of Liverpool in 2015, he would have been sacked in 2016 or 2017 and forced to join Stuttgart or some soulless football club in Germany.

Chelsea had a better team...He would have delivered immediately...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:05pm On Oct 29, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Bullcr@p and you know it...
That team was in their prime.. Younger might mean more inexperienced...
But Zidane had 3 years of their prime...When they were winning Balloon d'ors..

Inexperienced how? You mean Ronaldo that already won balon dor and CL in 2008 became Inexperienced 3yrs later
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
donstan18:

Klopp has been relegated.

Klopp has lost more finals than he has won.

Are the aforementioned fact or not?

Agenda and I refuse to perjure my self...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

The same equation wey Klopp wife take tell am not to move to Man utd na him Peps wife take tell him not to win CL again

Did Pep say this?? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 6:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Agenda and I refuse to perjure my self...
Because you are scared to admit the factual truth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
donstan18:

Scared and ashamed of listing them?
Go through our debate again..
Then come and ask me the right questions...
I haven't claimed Zidane is unsuccessful or claimed he has underachieved!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
donstan18:

Lampard was better

What of Lampard vs Zidane?
Lampard vs Xavi
Lampard vs Scholes
Lampard vs Pirlo
Lampard vs Gerrard
Bear in mind these are receipts oooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Chelsea had a better team...He would have delivered immediately...

No chance!!!

Klopp’s gengenpressing needs time. There was no way Klopp would have incorporated Hazard, Matic and Fabregas to be running like headless chickens to press for the ball.

The project would have taken him at least 2-3 years and Roman would have issued his P45 after a year. Klopp played it smart by choosing a club that hadn’t won a league title in 25 years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

If this is it, then Zidane has beaten many teams to win the CL 3 times

Zidane beat Liverpool Atletico and Juventus to win in the finals

Lampard vs the aforementioned players... Choose grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
AnfieldFan:

What of Lampard vs Zidane?
Lampard vs Xavi
Lampard vs Scholes
Lampard vs Pirlo
Lampard vs Gerrard
Bear in mind these are receipts oooo
Lampard
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:10pm On Oct 29, 2021
Illimitable:

No chance!!!

Klopp’s gengenpressing needs time. There was no way Klopp would have incorporated Hazard, Matic and Fabregas to be running like headless chickens to press for the ball.

The project would have taken him at least 2-3 years and Roman would have issued his P45 after a year. Klopp played it smart by choosing a club that hadn’t won a league title in 25 years.

He will go to Ac Milan Valencia or Napoli next
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Go through our debate again..
Then come and ask me the right questions...
I haven't claimed Zidane is unsuccessful or claimed he has underachieved!
He’s better than Klopp.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

or Nottingham Forest. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

Inexperienced how? You mean Ronaldo that already won balon dor and CL in 2008 became Inexperienced 3yrs later

I said younger might mean more inexperienced...
Be that as it may... Ronaldo was more experienced under Zidane than prior..
Players pick up experience points every year..
Terry was a good defender into his twilight years because of experience and not pace or strength..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
Illimitable:

No chance!!!

Abramovich gives the cashbook to each manager...Sell a few starters, buy a few replacements and voila... Success...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2021
donstan18:

He’s better than Klopp.

And I disagree...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
donstan18:

Lampard

Kept for future purposes...

Lampard better than Xavi!!
Delusion.. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
raumdeuter:

And he will give them trophies...
Something let's say...Pep won't dream of grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Illimitable:

or Nottingham Forest. cheesy

ND give them the Champions league..
Something Pep won't attempt in his life time grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Kept for future purposes...

Lampard better than Xavi!!
Delusion.. grin grin
AnfieldFan:

And I disagree...
Are these all you got?

Why ask what you couldn’t counter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11127) (11128) (11129) (11130) (11131) (11132) (11133) ... (14204) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.