Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864148 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11147) (11148) (11149) (11150) (11151) (11152) (11153) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2021
eph12:

LOL you never talk watin dey do you. I agreed with the post, I didn't defend anyone. I'm not sure what exactly is the problem here shocked
Lol
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibunkun1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 31, 2021
hensben:
So you know his style of play is expensive and then you went ahead to rate him above Klopp.

grin that you don't like someone doesn't mean you should ignore their impacts. How can you say klopp is better than pep?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2021
Eph12 I support you jare grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2021
Ibunkun1:

grin that you don't like someone doesn't mean you should ignore their impacts. How can you say klopp is better than pep?
I like pep but I don’t just think he is better than Klopp for some reasons like; developing players and doing something special with a low quality team.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2021
Illimitable:

I am sure that never happened. You just cooked it up. No English pundit would say such.

You must have been living in planet Z
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:04pm On Oct 31, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Sign am for your game abeg

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibunkun1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2021
hensben:
I like pep but I don’t just think he is better than Klopp for some reasons like; developing players and doing something special with a low quality team.

Ok.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2021
grin

These Thread was on fire everywhere last Week. Thousands of Firefighters couldn't do jack here. But coz we conted a Win yesterday, see as Everywhere calm like there is no longer fire on the Mountain.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2021
handelex:
Eph12 I support you jare grin
Lol I'm actually agreeing with everybody
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

These Thread was on fire everywhere last Week. Thousands of Firefighters couldn't do jack here. But coz we conted a Win yesterday, see as Everywhere calm like there is no longer fire on the Mountain.
This place is not calm, we are only disappointed that Ronaldo and Cavani decided to step up when we asked for a step down performance...The thunder is close to Manchester...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2021
patrickmuf:
This place is not calm, we are only disappointed that Ronaldo and Cavani decided to step up when we asked for a step down performance...The thunder is close to Manchester...
Plastic fan praying for his team to lose.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:34pm On Oct 31, 2021
eph12:

Oh he was talking about the Spurs match?
Iz ok, cuntinu ooh cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2021
eph12:

Lol I'm actually agreeing with everybody
But why is everybody not agreeing with you?

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2021
handelex:

grin grin grin
A kick directly to the balls. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Learn to dey relax.

No amount of e-protest can sack Ole, the board has to make up their mind. Dazzal!

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2021
Karleb:

Learn to dey relax.

No amount of e-protest can sack Ole, the board has to make up their mind. Dazzal!

grin

No vex sir.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
See how they robbed Mourinho.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 12:06am On Nov 01, 2021
handelex:

grin grin grin
That's their problem o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 12:37am On Nov 01, 2021
elampiro:

You must have been living in planet Z

Find an article from an English journalist that asked Rooney to be dropped in the LVG era. I am waiting…….

Harry Kane refused to turn up for preseason and pundits were licking his arsę that there must be a reason for him doing so cos he’s usually a seasoned professional.

Meanwhile, Pogba’s agent(not Pogba himself) hinted that his client might seek a move to another club and the same pundits were cursing Pogba. Pogba did a hair style that has blue in it and they cursed him on live TV that he wants to move to Man City.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:07am On Nov 01, 2021
Mrviktor:
United get himmmmmmmm.. Please.

Dušan Vlahović [21 years old] with an hattrick today. 8 goals in 11 Serie A games this season - it’s 25 goals in 34 games in 2021. ���

He decided to turn down Fiorentina proposal to extend the contract and he could leave the club in January/summer.

Fantastic striker. #Vlahovic https:///H4lno5wJKT

So 5 goals in 10 matches before today. In Serie A o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:13am On Nov 01, 2021
hensben:
Ha!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 6:48am On Nov 01, 2021
Lana1:
Yes. Get him. Leave all our midfield issues and get all the strikers that manage to have a decent season while we are already stacked in that position.
Nothing bad in getting him on a free or for a small price and loan him out and still fix the midfield problem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:52am On Nov 01, 2021
patrickmuf:
Chair,relax.
Look no further than our next set of fixtures.

Ole will still find himself inside the proverbial hot water that the chicken did not know existed till it was being prepared for peppersoup.

This is just a temporary reprieve.

Cavani,Ronaldo will only bail him and his basic tactics out for so long.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:53am On Nov 01, 2021
nani667:
#OleOUT
#EndOLE
#OleMustGo
#EndOLECluelessness
#SackTheFraud
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd
#KillTheBasterd
‼️
We hail,armed wing chairman

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 7:58am On Nov 01, 2021
Mrviktor:
Source.. Twitter..

Ronaldo: 4 goals in 7 premier League games.

Messi: 0 goals in 5 Ligue 1 games.

Guarantee you if it was the other way round you'd never, ever hear the end of it.

The Argentine Salomon Olembe is still "acclamatising" to the bitterleaf farmer's league.
And all and sundry are going out of their way to make all manner of excuses for him. Nearly 3 months into a new season o.
No one gives Ronny any benefit of the doubt,but our interim GOAT is still outperforming the telenovella cry baby.
Including scoring stunning goals like that made for television goal on Saturday.

We will be here when his mostly juvenile fans come here and are still making excuses for their South American Djonkep Bonaventure

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2021
hoopLA:

The Argentine Salomon Olembe is still "acclamatising" to the bitterleaf farmer's league.
And all and sundry are going out of their way to make all manner of excuses for him. Nearly 3 months into a new season o.
No one gives Ronny any benefit of the doubt,but our interim GOAT is still outperforming the telenovella cry baby.
Including scoring stunning goals like that made for television goal on Saturday.

We will be here when his mostly juvenile fans come here and are still making excuses for their South American Djonkep Bonaventure

Ligue 1 defenders are the toughest in the world. That’s why Bayo Omoboriowo is one of their highest scorers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 01, 2021
KingAlabi:

A kick directly to the balls. cheesy cheesy
Noo, I don’t kick below the belt grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2021
HAPPY NEW MONTH GEES

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 01, 2021
eph12:

That's their problem o cheesy
Exactly cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:51am On Nov 01, 2021
Leyqute:

Ligue 1 defenders are the toughest in the world. That’s why Bayo Omoboriowo is one of their highest scorers.

patrick won't like this at all. grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:01am On Nov 01, 2021
Leyqute:

No comment sir.

Just observing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:03am On Nov 01, 2021
Illimitable:

Find an article from an English journalist that asked Rooney to be dropped in the LVG era. I am waiting…….

Harry Kane refused to turn up for preseason and pundits were licking his arsę that there must be a reason for him doing so cos he’s usually a seasoned professional.

Meanwhile, Pogba’s agent(not Pogba himself) hinted that his client might seek a move to another club and the same pundits were cursing Pogba. Pogba did a hair style that has blue in it and they cursed him on live TV that he wants to move to Man City.

Your assumptions are wrong. At one point, it appeared like all the media in England had an agenda against Rooney. Everyone said Rooney was was holding Mkhitaryan back in the number 10, the next thing was that Rooney was the reason Martial is not playing the number 9. But Rooney said considering what was on ground in the training ground, he was still good to start on merit. But the media would not back off, they said Rooney was holding Manchester United back after every draw or loss, the next 6 days was media analysis how Rooney was the obstacle. Then he left to Everton.

I wonder where you were at the time.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11147) (11148) (11149) (11150) (11151) (11152) (11153) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.