Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8865181 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11150) (11151) (11152) (11153) (11154) (11155) (11156) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
melodyogonna:

Real Madrid sacked Zidane? I thought he resigned
both times? must be nice
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
Leyqute:

Therein lies your answer.

This guy no sabi anything.
The guy bank on individual quality too much.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:06pm On Nov 01, 2021
hoopLA:

Except that Real kept winning.

Wake me up with a bucket of cold water on my Tejufoam on the floor when Spurs wins even the Governor's cup.

But sacking is the point, not winning. Spurs is even better because they haven't sacked someone that won something for them in recent years at least
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 3:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
MorataFC:
Was Conte hypnotized? Tottenham
if I were him, I wouldn't dare to accept Tottenham job, man u is more appealing.

Seems he feels less interested discussing deals with a club with functioning coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by emitope: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2021
donstan18:

Seems he feels less interested discussing deals with a club with functioning coach.

Exactly. A bird in hand....

I wish we got him tho. Cavani and Rashford no gree plus DAT one who loves fathering twins.

He will most likely have a fall out with Levy tho paratici would be an impt factor in the manner of his eventual exit.

Waiting for the Hotspur new manager bounce and looking forwards to the Manchester derby.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2021
Solskjær: “We want everyone to be raring to go and they are. I think with Paul [Pogba] coming back in, we've got another option there to give them [Atalanta] problems."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2021
Solskjær: “We are looking alright in the training session this morning. Everyone was on there. There were a couple of little twinges in the training session but I don't think they will be major.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
Illimitable:

Mkhitaryan never played under LVG.

Paul Parker is always a Man Utd critic and he understands the British media bias so he doesn’t count.

The challenge(in case you forgot) is to find any article that asked Rooney to be dropped under LVG. LVG left United in the summer of 2016. Any article you post after July 2016 does not count.

Try again.

Show me where I said Mkhitaryan played under Van Gaal.

I have shown you British writers and even Mam United legend who said Rooney should be dropped. You cannot shift this goalpost.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2021
hensben:
Barcelona and relegation?

Ranieri took Leicester a relegation contender to CL football and winning the league so given your criteria he should be the best coach

He won and made progress with below par players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 3:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
eph12:

both times? must be nice
Yeah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 3:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
eph12:

both times? must be nice
Yup both times. He hates disrespect.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 4:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
handelex:
Unai Emery and Freddie Ljungberg.

undecided undecided undecided
I never knew we sacked freddie Ljunberg shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2021
Lana1:
Yes. Get him. Leave all our midfield issues and get all the strikers that manage to have a decent season while we are already stacked in that position.

Cavani is leaving soon.
Ronaldo is going into his final year by next year..
And all eyes are on halland.

Plus d nigga is a free agent
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2021
What the actual Bleep

Ole don survive again..

D only available coach is now taken..

Which soap that man dey use

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2021
iamoyindamola:

I never knew we sacked freddie Ljunberg shocked shocked
But has he managed Arsenal at some point since Ole became our coach?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2021
raumdeuter:

Ranieri took Leicester a relegation contender to CL football and winning the league so given your criteria he should be the best coach

He won and made progress with below par players
Riniery did that once. Klopp has done wonders with Maizh, Dortmund and now liverpool. Pep failed at Bayern. He needed country’s budget to start winning epl.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:54pm On Nov 01, 2021
hensben:
Riniery did that once. Klopp has done wonders with Maizh, Dortmund and now liverpool. Pep failed at Bayern. He needed country’s budget to start winning epl.

What title did he win with Mainz.

Ranieri won EPL with relegation team, that should be the greater than anything Klopp did
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2021
eph12:

But sacking is the point, not winning. Spurs is even better because they haven't sacked someone that won something for them in recent years at least
I don't get it.

Real sacked to hire managers who won.
Spurs have been sacking and so far,none has won.

I thought the ultimate aim was to win trophies.
So Spurs being the "good" guys doesn't cut it for me.

Why have some of us been wailing for Ole to get fired?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
raumdeuter:

What title did he win with Mainz.

Ranieri won EPL with relegation team, that should be the greater than anything Klopp did
He brought Mainz from relegation to a mid table team, that’s greater.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 80sjamshophip: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2021
hensben:
Greater than winning champions league?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2021
handelex:
When?
Now if possible.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:23pm On Nov 01, 2021
hensben:

Ranieri didn’t bring Leicester from relegation to a mid table position l. He brought them from relegation AND won the league.

That feat is greater.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2021
hensben:

How can bringing from relegation to midtable be greater than from midtable to winning

Moving from 22 to 10

or Moving from 22 to 1

which is the better move?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:46pm On Nov 01, 2021
raumdeuter:

How can bringing from relegation to midtable be greater than from midtable to winning

Moving from 22 to 10

or Moving from 22 to 1

which is the better move?
Because Mainz is the lower team here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:50pm On Nov 01, 2021
Leyqute:

Ranieri didn’t bring Leicester from relegation to a mid table position l. He brought them from relegation AND won the league.

That feat is greater.
Are you sure Riniery brought them from relegation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:51pm On Nov 01, 2021
Mrviktor:
What the actual Bleep

Ole don survive again..

D only available coach is now taken..

Which soap that man dey use
No soap, he is being protected by the power that been
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:52pm On Nov 01, 2021
hensben:
Because Mainz is the lower team here.

How is Mainz lower than Leicester? Both were coming from division 2
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2021
Leyqute:

That feat is greater.
He wasn't the one that brought them out of relegation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 01, 2021
eph12:

DNA >>>>>
Trophies lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2021
elampiro:

Show me where I said Mkhitaryan played under Van Gaal.

I have shown you British writers and even Mam United legend who said Rooney should be dropped. You cannot shift this goalpost.

You were the one that moved goalpost. Posting articles that were written after LVG left to hide your face won’t help you.

This was the challenge I laid in front of you…..

elampiro:

You must have been living in planet Z

Find an article from an English journalist that asked Rooney to be dropped in the LVG era. I am waiting…….

Harry Kane refused to turn up for preseason and pundits were licking his arsę that there must be a reason for him doing so cos he’s usually a seasoned professional.

Meanwhile, Pogba’s agent(not Pogba himself) hinted that his client might seek a move to another club and the same pundits were cursing Pogba. Pogba did a hair style that has blue in it and they cursed him on live TV that he wants to move to Man City.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2021
raumdeuter:

How is Mainz lower than Leicester? Both were coming from division 2
Klopp brought them to first division while Riniery inherited a mid table team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Uniquisite: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (11150) (11151) (11152) (11153) (11154) (11155) (11156) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.