Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,739 members, 7,837,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8798671 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11211) (11212) (11213) (11214) (11215) (11216) (11217) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kna when Sevilla don comot us for europa i don comot hand for ole matter. I don’t know why some man utd fans still think this man will take us there. December fixtures will tell on him. Our match tomorrow we will surely struggle to win it cos most are always in their prime when playing man utd even the worst one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
afrodoc2:

Did Cardiff sack Amaka while they were in the EPL or while they were in the Championship?

Amaka battled relegation with Cardiff in the EPL and was relegated only to be in relegation battle IN THE CHAMPIONSHIP as well before he was sacked. The same Championship that Rodgers won promotion from.

You don't want to compare 2 clubs playing in the same country in the same leagues and facing the same opponents but you want to compare a club from another country in a different and much weaker league facing inferior opposition. grin grin grin

LooL. The devil is always in the details Chief.

Amaka signed for Cardiff in January when things don spoil finish.

He carried that bad form into the Championship and things dey spoil dey go.

But you want to compare with Rodgers wey start new season with a Swansea wey dey on the way up.

Apples and oranges boss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Solskjær: "We've corrected a few things, put some things right. I'm sure we'll see a reaction and a good performance tomorrow."

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Jodera:
You saying give him man u or Chelsea job is you calling him a world class manager. He's not but he's tiers above Olé.

Would ole make Leicester, Westham or Aston villa formidable? If no, then what are we talking about?

And how are you sure the answer to this question is no?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
No favors from FIFA, Conmebol or whatever

Man's had to werk for every shii all his life

Is there a justification to this robbery?

Look @ that; he's the world's most hated athlete, eh?

We will continue to support the oppressed. He doesn't have the media because he no be pretender tongue tongue tongue

Nonesense and ingredients angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
afrodoc2:

You dey mind am? Brainless Cissokho, upcoming academy product Flanagan, overaged African Kolo Toure claiming 32-33, and Skrtl. All ably (or disably) supported by the clown man Mignolet.
I wonder how that back 5 will fare in this present league.

Sometimes I still wonder how Rodgers fared with that squad to compete for league

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
Leyqute:

LooL. The devil is always in the details Chief.

Amaka signed for Cardiff in January when things don spoil finish.

He carried that bad form into the Championship and things dey spoil dey go.

But you want to compare with Rodgers wey start new season with a Swansea wey dey on the way up.

Apples and oranges boss.

He carried bad form from EPL to Championship? grin grin grin

Is the form a pencil or a car key that one can just carry from place to place? grin grin grin
Was he forced to carry this bad form from the EPL into the Championship? And why could he not do anything about this form during preseason especially since he was going into a much weaker division?

You said Rodgers started a new season that is why he did well in both Championship and EPL. The season that Amaka started in the Championship and during which he was sacked for taking Cardiff into relegation territory, was that season a new season or an old season? grin

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
We shouldn’t wait for the end of the season before getting rid of Ole.

He’s quite useless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 3:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Leyqute:

His exploit at less pressured Cardiff says so grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Leyqute:

From his time at Swansea, Liverpool, Leicester there is evidence that Rodgers is a good (not great) manager of EPL standard.

What is the evidence that Amaka is a good EPL standard manager.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Leyqute:

He is not way better than Ole abeg.

To say person be Olodo for Harvard no mean say UNILAG first class graduate sabi book pass am.
Try dey fear God na, Brendan Rodgers is far better than our mumu Darling Manager.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
afrodoc2:

He carried bad form from EPL to Championship? grin grin grin

Is the form a pencil or a car key that one can just carry from place to place? grin grin grin
Was he forced to carry this bad form from the EPL into the Championship? And why could he not do anything about this form during preseason especially since he was going into a much weaker division?

You said Rodgers started a new season that is why he did well in both Championship and EPL. The season that Amaka started in the Championship and during which he was sacked for taking Cardiff into relegation territory, was that season a new season or an old season? grin

LooL.

How many games did Ole manage in the championship before Cardiff sacked him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
Jodera:

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Jodera:

Less pressured.

Be like say you no know the meaning of pressure jodera.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Try dey fear God na, Brendan Rodgers is far better than our mumu Darling Manager.

E no far jare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Leyqute:

LooL.

How many games did Ole manage in the championship before Cardiff sacked him?

You never answer.

1) Was it an old season or a new season?

2) Was he forced to carry the bad form from the EPL to the Championship

3) Why could he not address this bad form during preseason since you claimed that Rodgers having a pre-season was key to his success

After all that has been cleared up we will now compare how many games he had with Cardiff that season with how many games he had this season before you and others started calling for his sack. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
TrebleChamp:

You see how heartless human beings can be? cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Leyqute:

Pep won’t play Ronaldo. There’s no argument about it.
But city was about to buy Ronaldo just this last summer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
afrodoc2:

You never answer.

1) Was it an old season or a new season?

2) Was he forced to carry the bad form from the EPL to the Championship

3) Why could he not address this bad form during preseason since you claimed that Rodgers having a pre-season was key to his success

After all that has been cleared up we will now compare how many games he had with Cardiff that season with how many games he had this season before you and others started calling for his sack. grin grin grin

These questions are immaterial tbh.

I didn’t claim that Rodgers having a preseason was key to his success.

However, as old and wise as you are, you should know that starting a season with a team that isn’t in bad form is better than starting a season with a team that has wide cracks in its squad.

And surely, you’re wise enough to know that results after 7 games wouldn’t define your season, given that 7 is 15% of the 46 games in the championship that season.

We’ve played more than 25% of games in the EPL. That’s enough time to decide if a team will win the league or not. It’s not enough to decide who will get relegated.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
eph12:

But city was about to buy Ronaldo just this last summer

No be so dem deceive you guys to buy Sanchez and Fred?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
But honestly, Eph12, you’re right about Fred. He’s a good player. He’s just playing under a bad coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
Leyqute:

No be so dem deceive you guys to buy Sanchez and Fred?
I don't understand
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Leyqute:
But honestly, Eph12, you’re right about Fred. He’s a good player. He’s just playing under a bad coach.
Nope, I was wrong. Fred is a bad player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by oliverano: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Leyqute:

These questions are immaterial tbh.

I didn’t claim that Rodgers having a preseason was key to his success.

However, as old and wise as you are, you should know that starting a season with a team that isn’t in bad form is better than starting a season with a team that has wide cracks in its squad.

And surely, you’re wise enough to know that results after 7 games wouldn’t define your season, given that 7 is 15% of the 46 games in the championship that season.

We’ve played more than 25% of games in the EPL. That’s enough time to decide if a team will win the league or not. It’s not enough to decide who will get relegated.

You simply don't have any counter argument for Ole. doc asked you four or five critical questions and you've failed to answer any.

Ole is not better than Graham Potter and you're comparing him with Rodgers who's a standard EPL manager.

Rodgers is good but not a great manager but damn it. He's WAY better than Ole lol

I won't be shocked to see Rodgers linked with PSG. I mean Pochetino, Amaka's cousin dey coach dia. Even Emery also coached dia.

Ole can never be linked with a top job again because he's utterly useless.

I'm saying all these as a neutral.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
eph12:

Nope, I was wrong. Fred is a bad player.

LooL. You have to agree on this one.

Else I go send masquerade to you.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
oliverano:

You simply don't have any counter argument for Ole. doc asked you four or five critical questions and you've failed to answer any.

Ole is not better than Graham Potter and you're comparing him with Rodgers who's a standard EPL manager.

Rodgers is good but not a great manager but damn it. He's WAY better than Ole lol

I won't be shocked to see Rodgers linked with PSG. I mean Pochetino, Amaka's cousin dey coach dia. Even Emery also coached dia.

Ole can never be linked with a top job again because he's utterly useless.

I'm saying all these as a neutral.

lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Leyqute:
Yay or nay?
Solid line up, but i would swap Rashford for Ronaldo. Ronaldo doesn't have the pace to play on the wings imo. Still have my doubts about Sancho, but time will tell..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 5:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nawa oooo... International Break is always long.

This one was just short.

By the way No One posted the report about Amaka playing Football Manager game so he can utilize it in the team.... Obooi This Cruise dey mad me cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Solid line up, but i would swap Rashford for Ronaldo. Ronaldo doesn't have the pace to play on the wings imo. Still have my doubts about Sancho, but time will tell..

When we’re without the ball in that formation, Rashford will press better. But when we’re with the ball, they could swap positions.

Ronaldo is a bigger goal threat.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Solskjær: "We've corrected a few things, put some things right. I'm sure we'll see a reaction and a good performance tomorrow."
Osheee, looking forward to a masterclass performance this weekend. Our darling Manager has spoken cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
afrodoc2:

You see how heartless human beings can be? cheesy
I tire for Oga Leyqute ooh grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Leyqute:

Less pressured.

Be like say you no know the meaning of pressure jodera.

grin
Tell me how he's pressured at Cardiff??

(1) (2) (3) ... (11211) (11212) (11213) (11214) (11215) (11216) (11217) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Sulele04(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.