Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,134 members, 7,852,852 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:10 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8845256 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11213) (11214) (11215) (11216) (11217) (11218) (11219) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Leyqute:

Every manager is fantastic until they start coaching at Man Utd.

The difference between Rodgers and Ole is minute. Rodgers is coaching at Leicester. There’s less pressure there. He’s going to be worse at Man Utd, with or without injuries.

Inexperienced and tactically suspicious.

We should not be considering coaches like them at all.

That’s my point.
Some Chelsea fans said similar things like these prior to the signing of Tuchel but what happens thereafter?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
raumdeuter:

Game never finish

Now nko?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
dammywapes:
Kna when Sevilla don comot us for europa i don comot hand for ole matter. I don’t know why some man utd fans still think this man will take us there. December fixtures will tell on him. Our match tomorrow we will surely struggle to win it cos most are always in their prime when playing man utd even the worst one.
They're not in their prime rather they look better because we are bad at controlling the flow of a game and pressing teams into submission...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Botfuss:
Only someone constantly under the influence of mkupuru miri will think Ole is better than Rodgers in any universe.

Buwahahaha. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 12:00am On Nov 20, 2021
You are spot on
patrickmuf:
They're not in their prime rather they look better because we are bad at controlling the flow of a game and pressing teams into submission...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:14am On Nov 20, 2021
Leyqute:

Now nko?

DId you watch the game? How is your hypothesis that all Bundesliga teams play a high line after watching?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:44am On Nov 20, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Rodgers that won League titles, FA Cups and League Cups with Celtic. Won the FA Cup and Community Shield with Leicester City, defeating Chelsea and Mancity in achieve this. Not to talk of how he set his team up to play good footy, na this Rodgers Ley.qute say dey Ole WhatsApp group. He may not be good enough for United (debatable sef), but once again make we dey fear God....

Person wey no fear God no go fear eternal damnation.
Dem dey very dangerous. Fit say or do anything. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:46am On Nov 20, 2021
Expert17:

Lol, OLE's shameful EPL record at Cardiff:

- Employed as Cardiff's Manager with 18 games left.
- Won 3, Draw 3 and Lost 12.
- Scored 17 goals; Conceded 42 goals.
-League position - 20th

The fraudster signed at least 4-5 players immediately grin grin

I wonder what Leyqute has to say to this. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:51am On Nov 20, 2021
Jodera:
You can imagine. He took team at 17th position in January, signed 4-5 players in that same January and still won only 3 games? grin

Yet someone wants us to ignore this and look at his record in championship where he continued the losing trend?

Abeg, make dem no make me laff grin

The guy said we should ignore his record in England and go use his record for Molde in Norway playing against shoemakers and mechanics.

He said something about apples and oranges. Apples and oranges ko, Apples and cucumbers ni.

grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:41am On Nov 20, 2021
Expert17:

-League position - 20th

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

We messed up big time sha, by going for Ole for the temp and parm role(s). Shiiiit!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:42am On Nov 20, 2021
Jodera:
You can imagine. He took team at 17th position in January, signed 4-5 players in that same January and still won only 3 games? grin

Yet someone wants us to ignore this and look at his record in championship where he continued the losing trend?

Abeg, make dem no make me laff grin

Baba said we should look at his record in faraway Norway. cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:44am On Nov 20, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Ole should be compared to Gernot rohr and not Rodgers grin
Gernot Rohr better pass Ole sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:51am On Nov 20, 2021
grin cheesy grin cheesy angry

Rogers and Ole are not in the same WhatsApp group abeg. Ole was (when he managed Cardiff) and is still the dullest manager in the league. Imagine relegating a team, and he still tried to relegate them in relegation, wow!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 5:13am On Nov 20, 2021
Consistency
nitrogen:

Rogers and Ole are not in the same WhatsApp group abeg. Ole was (when he managed Cardiff) and is still the dullest manager in the league. Imagine relegating a team, and he still tried to relegate them in relegation, wow!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:18am On Nov 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

I wonder what Leyqute has to say to this. grin

Ole is a useless person. I don’t want to talk about him again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:20am On Nov 20, 2021
raumdeuter:

DId you watch the game? How is your hypothesis that all Bundesliga teams play a high line after watching?

Ahan.

Which one is all these jamb questions you’re asking me now?

Shebi you said make we wait until game finish.

E don finish now or e never finish?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Leyqute:

Ole is a useless person. I don’t want to talk about him again.

How do you feel comparing one of the better managers in the league and an FA Cup winner to a manager that you yourself have confessed is useless.

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin

I warned you not to fall hand. Go and sin no more.

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:28am On Nov 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

How do you feel comparing one of the better managers in the league and an FA Cup winner to a manager that you yourself have confessed is useless.

grin
grin
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin

I warned you not to fall hand. Go and sin no more.

undecided

No worries. It’s your turn to shine.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:36am On Nov 20, 2021
Leyqute:

undecided

No worries. It’s your turn to shine.

Shine shine bobo. Na star ⭐️

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:23am On Nov 20, 2021
nitrogen:

Which one be relegate them in the relegation grin cheesy cheesy

I heard something like Ole playing Football Manager so as to master his coaching skills.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Expert17:

-League position - 20th

in order words, Man U sign failures as manager and captain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Jodera:
Even after winning Fa cup, Rodgers is still disrespected. Even with better squad, tell ole to show you trophy, na wash!

Anyone wanting to play this Leicester team would be ready to bring out their best squad compared to when a team wants to play Watford or Norwich but but the coach is not good.

If no be say na legend ish still dey keep ole till now, I no sure this argument go crop up.
Its not even an argument Ole nor even near Rogers for coaching. Ole that can not coach a team how to exchange passes for a minute without loosing the ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:03am On Nov 20, 2021
Ole can’t teach intensity play, on or off the ball and can’t coach one two passes so he is a poor coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:02am On Nov 20, 2021

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:08am On Nov 20, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2021
Abeg, which serious coach talks like this

The family part got me tho

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2021
Letting lingard and pogba run out their contract is criminal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2021
LostMyZeal:

This is what’s pissing me off right now.

The empty words.

Everyone has seen through the bs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:57am On Nov 20, 2021
grin grin grin

From special one to cursed one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:04am On Nov 20, 2021
He actually knows nothing about coaching, tactics and man management. Nothing!

embarassed cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 10:10am On Nov 20, 2021
patrickmuf:
Na same thing you talk sha, albeit with more explanation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Which one be relegate them in the relegation grin cheesy cheesy

I heard something like Ole playing Football Manager so as to master his coaching skills.

cheesy cheesy

Na cruise na, I sure die say you are a better football manager than Ole.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11213) (11214) (11215) (11216) (11217) (11218) (11219) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.