Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,373 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8776683 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11227) (11228) (11229) (11230) (11231) (11232) (11233) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
donstan18:
This was not the ManU we watched earlier this season before Ronaldo.

This was not the strikers we watched earlier this season before Ronaldo.

Bruno and Greenwood regressed.

Ronaldo’s presence is affecting ManU’s attack.

I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again, Ronaldo indirectly limit club’s strikers.

He did it to Madrid, did it to Juve and now doing it to ManU.

One day, most of you will admit this. smiley

Lol... what a clown cheesy

When you're done deceiving yourself, you'll drop that megaphone and goan eat 2 wraps of akpu for more enaargy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Gattuso is the real definition of DNA

Na man him be
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Roland17:

Comrades, I am sorry to announce that DNA OLE is going to be fired. We tried our best but some board members came with broken bottles, knives and manchettes threatening violence.

We are now fighting for P. Scholes to take over as G. Neville is too scared to take up this position. At this time, we are resisting the attempt to install Z. Zidane as head coach. At worst, M. Phelan will take over while we continue to deliberate on the next DNA to take over. There are no talks about B. Rodgers.

Some board members are angry that we watched Conte move to Spuds.
U might be right. But if we are being honest, and we take time to analyse and look at this Ole situation in the last 4 years critically and without bias, u will realise that the only thing left to do in the interest of United fans worldwide who love both the club and Ole as a legend is for you to respectfully shut the fvck up Broda Roland.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Roland17:
Manchester United have called an EMERGENCY BOARD MEETING. grin

I will be present to protect the interest of DNA

Manchester United have called an emergency board meeting to discuss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s dismissal as manager in the wake of the club’s debilitating 4-1 loss at relegation-threatened Watford. The Sunday Times understands the virtual meeting has been scheduled for 7pm with Solskjaer’s compensation terms on its agenda.

Solskjaer, 48, has now won just four games in 13 and the collapse in form has been dramatic with the defeat at Vicarage Road following back-to-back home defeats to bitter rivals Manchester City and Liverpool.

The Glazer family has also instructed club officials to further accelerate attempts to persuade Zinedine Zidane to take over the managerial position mid-season, increasing United’s financial offer to the three-times Champions League winning coach.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/manchester-united-board-call-emergency-meeting-to-discuss-ole-gunnar-solskjaers-future-as-manager-gr0j9v5ht[/quote]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lana1:
U might be right. But if we are being honest, and we take time to analyse and look at this Ole situation in the last 4 years critically and without bias, u will realise that the only thing left to do in the interest of United fans worldwide who love both the club and Ole as a legend is for you to respectfully shut the fvck up Broda Roland.

Stop trying too hard..I know you are in sefia pains.. Take handkerchief

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by michaellovaldo(m): 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ennyjay69:
you copied this on BBC website, nice one though

Yeah... couldn't copy the username
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lana1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 7:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Leyqute:
lipsrsealed
Omor I nearly jumped with joy. Wetin be this na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ole has been

Given a contract extension
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
grin

'Ole's at the wheel' now being sung at Anfield. By both sets of fans. Brutal.

- Mark Odgen

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
[Charlotte Duncker] Ole Gunnar Solskjær on his future: “I always have belief in myself. Yes, I believe we can turn this around. I feel for the fans. I feel the same as them. We’re embarrassed, losing the way we do. We are in a very bad run”.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
All of you rejoicing because the board scrambled an emergency meeting should calm down....

They'll just give Ole the final warning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
handelex:
All of you rejoicing because the board scrambled an emergency meeting should calm down....

They'll just give Ole the final warning.

cheesy grin cheesy

Last chance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
grin

"I have been in difficult moments with this club but we are in a difficult situation - we don't know what to do with the ball, we are conceding a lot of goals. It's a horrible moment.

"It's easy to say the manager and staff but the ones who are on the pitch are the players and they're the ones who have to score goals and fight on the pitch. We need to look at ourselves one by one and give more for the club and the fans. It's difficult to say why there was a performance like this - I don't know what to say.

"It's hard to be in the dressing room now - we are sad, we are angry. Personally I'm hurt - it's a very difficult moment for the whole club."

- David De Gea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
We lose match, shekpe boys no even fit troll us for here again undecided undecided..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
Heard Ole has been sacked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Internal talks ongoing at Manchester United to discuss Ole Gunnar Solskjær position. Part of the board/officials pushing to sack the manager immediately. It’s a serious possibility now - after terrible performance at Vicarage.

Final choice will be up to Joel Glazer.

- Fabrizio Romano

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Internal talks ongoing at Manchester United to discuss Ole Gunnar Solskjær position. Part of the board/officials pushing to sack the manager immediately. It’s a serious possibility now - after terrible performance at Vicarage. � #MUFC

Final choice will be up to Joel Glazer. https:///3YZXL3PbYh

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by N2B2: 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oasis007:
Internal talks ongoing at Manchester United to discuss Ole Gunnar Solskjær position. Part of the board/officials pushing to sack the manager immediately. It’s a serious possibility now - after terrible performance at Vicarage.

Final choice will be up to Joel Glazer.

- Fabrizio Romano

Joel Glazer is more foolish than Ole. I hope they sha sack him this time.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

'Ole's at the wheel' now being sung at Anfield. By both sets of fans. Brutal.

- Mark Odgen

Arsenal no dey shame.

Trent Arnold single handedly flogging dem. Silly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
Solskjaer on angry fans: "I understand fans who follow the club through thick + thin, they've been fantastic the last few years. We've had a hard time since Sir Alex left + fans who've been with us have been unbelievable, understood the situation."

"The signings this summer raised expectations. Being second last season we hoped to kick on. We can't seem to find our form. I understand that's their right to show their opinion. Bruno is such a passionate boy. He knows football can change quickly."

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
grin

Where is Roland17?!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Mrviktor:

Arsenal no dey shame.

Trent Arnold single handedly flogging dem. Silly

You wey dey shame, who "double leggedly" flogged you today?..Your house dey burn you dey pursue rat undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheLequte: 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
melodyogonna:

Omor I nearly jumped with joy. Wetin be this na

Sorry, no vex. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Roland17:

Stop trying too hard..I know you are in sefia pains.. Take handkerchief
Be like say u go need the handkerchief back bossman grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Where is Roland17?!

Sir angry angry angry

We dey beg Klopp make e pity us..Dis tin fit reach 7
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oasis007:
Solskjaer on angry fans: "I understand fans who follow the club through thick + thin, they've been fantastic the last few years. We've had a hard time since Sir Alex left + fans who've been with us have been unbelievable, understood the situation."

"The signings this summer raised expectations. Being second last season we hoped to kick on. We can't seem to find our form. I understand that's their right to show their opinion. Bruno is such a passionate boy. He knows football can change quickly."

Oga abeg dey post sack update abeg..No more from the bastard abeg

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lana1:
Be like say u go need the handkerchief back bossman grin grin

Abeg help me mail the handkerchief back, I need am.

Lana I be your broda oh! Remember oh!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueMann: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Roland17:

Comrades, I am sorry to announce that DNA OLE is going to be fired. We tried our best but some board members came with broken bottles, knives and manchettes threatening violence.

We are now fighting for P. Scholes to take over as G. Neville is too scared to take up this position. We dialed his number during the meeting but he busied the call, the next time we tried it, it was "switched off".

At this time, we are resisting the attempt to install Z. Zidane as head coach. At worst, M. Phelan will take over while we continue to deliberate on the next DNA to take over. There are no talks about B. Rodgers.

Some board members are angry that we watched Conte move to Spuds.

Sigh. Twas a good fight. Unfortunately the backlash has been too much.

He'll definitely be sacked. This cat has used up all of his nine lives, and even one extra. Shame.

A dark day in football.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Oasis007:
grin

Where is Roland17?!
He's busy protesting OleIn. He'll be with us shortly.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 20, 2021
Roland17:

Lana I be your broda oh! Remember oh!
We are all in this together Broda Roland. No fret grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hi 5 for red card. May God not allow foolish manager and captian befall us IJN.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (11227) (11228) (11229) (11230) (11231) (11232) (11233) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.