Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,682 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8846611 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11229) (11230) (11231) (11232) (11233) (11234) (11235) ... (14210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

Within 48 hrs. Why not within 4 Eke market days? cheesy

Can you see nitrogen's colleagues? Typing sack letter in slow motion.
Nitrogen never reach office... Na Him dey type the letter

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adisaaowala: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
CrystalTiger:

Your Kovac, na animals e dey carry him money feed?

Bros you get very bad mouth o cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueMann: 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Even if dem sack Ole, at least Carrick, McKenna and/or Phelan should be allowed to steady the ship. I feel they'll do a good job.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
adisaaowala:

Manchester United have called an emergency board meeting to discuss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s dismissal as manager in the wake of the club’s debilitating 4-1 loss at relegation-threatened Watford. The Sunday Times understands the virtual meeting has been scheduled for 7pm with Solskjaer’s compensation terms on its agenda.

Solskjaer, 48, has now won just four games in 13 and the collapse in form has been dramatic with the defeat at Vicarage Road following back-to-back home defeats to bitter rivals Manchester City and Liverpool.

The Glazer family has also instructed club officials to further accelerate attempts to persuade Zinedine Zidane to take over the managerial position mid-season, increasing United’s financial offer to the three-times Champions League winning coach.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/manchester-united-board-call-emergency-meeting-to-discuss-ole-gunnar-solskjaers-future-as-manager-gr0j9v5ht
The criminal is holding out for compensation package, instead of respectfully resigning as Manager. DNA and love for the club my foot, am beginning to dislike him as our Club Legend now...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
BlueMann:
Even if dem sack Ole, at least Carrick, McKenna and/or Phelan should be allowed to steady the ship. I feel they'll do a good job.

That ship will jam you before it steadies.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueMann: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Nitrogen never reach office... Na Him dey type the letter

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by N2B2: 8:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ole should take Carrick and Phelan with him and getat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueMann: 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
slimghost:

That ship will jam you before it steadies.

No, serious. Just give them the job and watch them turn this team to world beaters.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
hoopLA:

Some people actually defended this NTA Jos puppet.

The other day I was watching The United Way,when Cantona got sent off vs Palace,just before his kung-fu kick at a fan,they showed Fergie.
Fergie didn't even look at him while he was leaving the pitch.

This mumu still wants to be one of the boys.

That's why they keep undermining him with abject displays.

The guy na bástard. If Maguire scores an own goal in a UCL final. He and Ole will probably fist bump shamelessly.

Foolish manager. Stupíd captain

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
hoopLA:

Using typewriter
The ribbon has cut on the spool

This guy do Business Studies for JSSCE back then. grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Leyqute:

Thunder faya you there.
Na you wan coach your team?

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
Quite ironic that Donny Van De Beek has likely scored the last goal of Olé’s Man Utd managerial career.

You can’t make this script up. It’s perfect. The gods of football are making fun of us.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
I dont know why they need 48 hrs to sack a useless manager.

They didn't need to convene a jury before sacking previous managers

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
N2B2:

Ronaldo is not to blame.

You underestimate the incompetence of the club's management and cluelessness of the coaching staff.

CR7 is one of the best and most recognized football players ever.

Although he's way, way, waaaaay past his prime, he's still clinical with his finishes.

You'll be surprised how well he'll play under a good manager. If he had gone to city, I bet he'd be contending for top goalscorer with Salah.
in a nutshell, u are saying a better team made him and he can't make a team better.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
BlueMann:
My name is Skimple and I second this

Carrick to the rescue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
handelex:
grin grin grin

We go celebrate like say we win CL.

grin

Dem arrange his final cash out..... £7.5m.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

Omo. We all had to be carrying typewriter up and down then. If you no get ur own typewriter u no fit dey class grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
afrodoc2:

Yes ke.

I used to lie about buying ribbon every week.

My parents kept giving me the money till I failed it.

By that time my Nintendo Gameboy don dey my pocket from all the money I saved from allegedly buying typewriter ribbon.

And we want Naija to progress,meanwhile we don corrupt far back
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 8:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lana1:
I dont know why they need 48 hrs to sack a useless manager.

They didn't need to convene a jury before sacking previous managers
Even OJ Simpson jury didn't wait for 4hrs before delivering their verdict.
But the Glaxers are notorious for being idiots.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Whoever the new manager will be, his first job should be to strip Maguire of that captaincy and furthermore ban him indefinitely from all ManUtd football related activities..

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 8:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
CrystalTiger:
Whoever the new manager will be, his first job should be to strip Maguire of that captaincy and furthermore ban him indefinitely from all ManUtd football related activities..
I thought you were going to say sell Maguirre to IBL of Ilesa.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by N2B2: 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
MorataFC:
in a nutshell, u are saying a better team made him and he can't make a team better.

Hasn't he already scored dying minute goals that pulled Utd from the brink of despair?

I know Ronaldo has as many haters as he has fans, and that's okay. But remember that the man is past his prime.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:49pm On Nov 20, 2021
So this ogbomosho butcher wants his MCM sacked? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
Skimpledawg:

Na you wan coach your team?

grin

Shey you go sign Ole?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
hoopLA:

I thought you were going to say sell Maguirre to IBL of Ilesa.

If e make mistake enter naija, my freedom ends that day because I fit plank am to death..

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ray07(m): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Skimpledawg:

My name is Simple and I second this

Carrick to the rescue
I would make sure the two of you don't make heaven angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Joezinho:
So this ogbomosho butcher wants his MCM sacked? cheesy grin
Bros,
No vex,who are you referring to laik dis?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
hoopLA:

Bros,
No vex,who are you referring to laik dis?

Adelana the butcher.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 8:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
CrystalTiger:

If e make mistake enter naija, my freedom ends that day because I fit plank am to death..

Lol.

So what will you do of you see the English Nduka Ugbade, Godwin Odiye,Isaac Semitoje Yisa Shofoluwe, aka Luke Shaw?

Na to behead that sumo wrestler be dat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
Joezinho:

Adelana the butcher.
No naw.

Lana is my guy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
hoopLA:

Lol.

So what will you do of you see the English Nduka Ugbade, Godwin Odiye,Isaac Semitoje Yisa Shofoluwe, aka Luke Shaw?

Na to behead that sumo wrestler be dat

Swears, I no just understand Shaw matter honestly..E ball last season abi na fear of Telles?..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Even the last PDP presidential convention didn't have this many people waiting for news like dis.

Jus amnounce de sack,make all man go sleep.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11229) (11230) (11231) (11232) (11233) (11234) (11235) ... (14210) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.