Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8721959 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11234) (11235) (11236) (11237) (11238) (11239) (11240) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:54am On Nov 21, 2021
patrickmuf:
Gentlemen, it seems all but done, Ole is finally leaving but then, I don't like the idea of Fletcher and Carrick taking over on an interim basis as we play Chelsea with next or thereabout...

If the management is serious, they'd have a replacement already lined up as it was obvious Ole had lost the plot for sometime now...Traveling during the international break should have seen him fired but the board themselves are clueless... Ole should have been fired after the City game...

If Zidane is not ready, go get Ten Haag, he will leave Ajax without thinking twice to come and manage Manchester United and I'm sure Ajax will do well to find a solid replacement for him if they don't already have one lined up already...I don't want to hear anything interim after the fraud is sacked...

It’s normally difficult for any active manager to take up a management role mid season, talk more of Ten Hag who is doing wonderfully well with Ajax.
Summer movement seems to the only option now so we need an interim until then.
I’d take Keane just so he can kick some ass. I have written this season off already, thanks to Ole Gollum.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:56am On Nov 21, 2021
hoopLA:

Las Las we wasted how many pages going back and forth over an issue that was as clear cut as day and night.

I'm glad the pages we bickered on aren't made of paper,or else we'd have been in a global environmental crisis due to insufficient trees because they were felled to keep this thread going.

If Olesexuals had any shame,they'd deactivate their respective accounts,instead of this collective mea culpa they are being forced to grovelingly do.

At least QueenAlabi has more sense than I give him credit for.
Quietly pursuing his fuji music career with his alter ego (Pasuma) and harassing NURTW workers.

The other one (his gæy partner in arms) is still here flexing his mouth like rubber band.
Chai chai grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:57am On Nov 21, 2021
That Trevor012 thing is a Troll and obviously a Chelsea Fan.... Probably one of Blueangel multiple accounts.

As for KingAlabi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:03am On Nov 21, 2021
slimghost:

It’s normally difficult for any active manager to take up a management role mid season, talk more of Ten Hag who is doing wonderfully well with Ajax.
Summer movement seems to the only option now so we need an interim until then.
I’d take Keane just so he can kick some ass. I have written this season off already, thanks to Ole Gollum.
We can't afford another season playing in the UEL as it will set us back big time...

Erik ten Hag is the coach of Ajax and not Madrid or Bayern or City or Liverpool, we can easily get him if we are serious and I trust Ajax to get in a competent replacement...Trust me, that the rumors are linking us with a move for him, Ajax management will already be lining up a list of potential candidates to replace him, they're that serious at the Amsterdam Arena...

I don't want us wasting too much time chasing Zidane, table him and offer and if he says no or hesitates, for whatever reason, move on to other options...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:06am On Nov 21, 2021
patrickmuf:
We can't afford another season playing in the UEL as it will set us back big time...

Erik ten Hag is the coach of Ajax and not Madrid or Bayern or City or Liverpool, we can easily get him if we are serious and I trust Ajax to get in a competent replacement...Trust me, that the rumors are linking us with a move for him, Ajax management will already be lining up a list of potential candidates to replace him, they're that serious at the Amsterdam Arena...

I don't want us wasting too much time chasing Zidane, table him and offer and if he says no or hesitates, for whatever reason, move on to other options...

Pato my brother!! You still think this is the same Manchester United you fell in love with. Even though this club still has some level of pull and attraction, I doubt any serious manager doing well in the UCL and domestic league will jump to come here mid season and mess himself up.
I want Ten Hag too but I don’t see it happening mid season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:13am On Nov 21, 2021
izzou:
Where KingAlabi sef? angry
Ojota garage,sharing his 20th music cd release in 3 months.
At noon he will go to collect Roger at Ikeja bus stop from awon boys under bridge.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:16am On Nov 21, 2021
TrebleChamp:
We the sensible fans have been shouting OleOUT since last season, yet the board no gree sack Ole. A sensible board would have announced his sack immediately after that embarrassing defeat to Watford....
Na small small dem dey take catch monkey.

By force they will get sense.

Let them start first with this simple assignment.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2021
hoopLA:

Na small small dem dey take catch monkey.

By force they will get sense.

Let them start first with this simple assignment.

Who is your preferred long time replacement?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2021
patrickmuf:

Easily get him, you said?

If you were Ten Haag, why would you leave Ajax midway in a season to United?

A team that is doing so well in their league and UCL, a team where you built almost everything from the scratch. A team where the players obey and the fans adore you.

Then he should just dump everything in January and come to United?

Patrick, you sef check am na grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elzak(m): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2021
Nezzjnr:
That Trevor012 thing is a Troll and obviously a Chelsea Fan.... Probably one of Blueangel multiple accounts.

As for KingAlabi lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol that Trevor012 thing? as if he/it is a bot

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2021
hoopLA:

Ojota garage,sharing his 20th music cd release in 3 months.
At noon he will go to collect Roger at Ikeja bus stop from awon boys under bridge.

These are really tough times for the Sexuals, and I'll plead with you to be merciful cheesy

Make person no commit suicide because of your comment grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2021
#20Legend

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:21am On Nov 21, 2021
lipsrsealed

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:26am On Nov 21, 2021
slimghost:

Pato my brother!! You still think this is the same Manchester United you fell in love with. Even though this club still has some level of pull and attraction, I doubt any serious manager doing well in the UCL and domestic league will jump to come here mid season and mess himself up.
I want Ten Hag too but I don’t see it happening mid season.
We just have to try but Keane is a no-no for me as they'll be crisis in the dressing room no thanks to the things he has said about some of the players we parade...

If we must get an interim manager, Blanc will not be a bad choice...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:29am On Nov 21, 2021
izzou:

Easily get him, you said?

If you were Ten Haag, why would you leave Ajax midway in a season to United?

A team that is doing so well in their league and UCL, a team where you built almost everything from the scratch. A team where the players obey and the fans adore you.

Then he should just dump everything in January and come to United?

Patrick, you sef check am na grin
Have you not seen stranger things happen in football?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:33am On Nov 21, 2021
patrickmuf:
Gentlemen, it seems all but done, Ole is finally leaving but then, I don't like the idea of Fletcher and Carrick taking over on an interim basis as we play Chelsea with next or thereabout...

If the management is serious, they'd have a replacement already lined up as it was obvious Ole had lost the plot for sometime now...Traveling during the international break should have seen him fired but the board themselves are clueless... Ole should have been fired after the City game...

If Zidane is not ready, go get Ten Haag, he will leave Ajax without thinking twice to come and manage Manchester United and I'm sure Ajax will do well to find a solid replacement for him if they don't already have one lined up already...I don't want to hear anything interim after the fraud is sacked...

Welcome chief.

As a wise man that you are (as per one of the first to see through the Ole deception and call him out) I respect your views on Ole.

I think we can breathe a sigh of relief first and be glad that the first mediocre is gone.
We have been patient waiting for this time. I think we that have been in the hole for 7 years can wait a few more days like the proverbial tortoise.
Let's see where this Carrick/Fletcher interim government will go (a la most interim arrangements that usually end up nowhere).
Let's keep in mind that this season is basically lost. So I believe we can afford to write it off.

I know we all want that idiotic board to get a good manager,and now is the time for all fans to raise their collective voices and demand they listen to them by running the club like it should.

Already Ten Haag isn't looking keen to come,at least now.

The theory online is to get Ralf Ragnick,in an interim basis,for this season.

But the board is wasting too much effort in making a luxury signing in Zidane who is more unwilling to come here than he is willing. Zidane s hoping to get the France job after Deschamps quits after the World Cup.I say going after Zidane is a waste,because his heart is not going to be completely invested in taking us to where we ought to be.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2021
No Zidane please. Get Ten Hag or one prodigy from Germany. German football is top top now. In fact, I don’t mind Jesse Marsch

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:35am On Nov 21, 2021
patrickmuf:
Have you not seen stranger things happen in football?

Lol. So we are depending on miracles now? Issokay grin

I'm not saying he can't come to United. But leaving Ajax mid season?

Hmmmm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2021
hoopLA:

Welcome chief.

As a wise man that you are (as per one of the first to see through the Ole deception and call him out) I respect your views on Ole.

I think we can breathe a sigh of relief first and be glad that the first mediocre is gone.
We have been patient waiting for this time. I think we that have been in the hole for 7 years can wait a few more days like the proverbial tortoise.
Let's see where this Carrick/Fletcher interim government will go (a la most interim arrangements that usually end up nowhere).
Let's keep in mind that this season is basically lost. So I believe we can afford to write it off.

I know we all want that idiotic board to get a good manager,and now is the time for all fans to raise their collective voices and demand they listen to them by running the club like it should.

Already Ten Haag isn't looking keen to come,at least now.

The theory online is to get Ralf Ragnick,in an interim basis,for this season.

But the board is wasting too much effort in making a luxury signing in Zidane who is more unwilling to come here than he is willing. Zidane s hoping to get the France job after Deschamps quits after the World Cupi say goingvafter Zidane is a waste,because his heart is not going to be completely invested in taking us to where we ought to be.
My fear for Fletcher/Carrick combo is that if they manage to see the team through a string of good results we might be back to where it all started with their former team mates and emotional fans backing them to get the job on a permanent basis and with the Glazers, I am certain they will get the job...I don't want another 2-3 yrs wasted because of nepotism...

Ralf Ragnick is another solid choice to hold things down on an interim basis...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2021
eph12:

Ole being gone is not the most important thing. What happens next is more important. We should not make the same mistake when we sacked Mourinho

Yes, true, but we have another opportunity of throwing the dice. Another good thing is fans will never allow another legend again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:39am On Nov 21, 2021
slimghost:

Zackary Baraje of El Kazemi warriors.
Joe Erico ,though he's dead, I'm sure Joel Glazer will still hire him all the same.
Ben Duamlong of Highlamders of Jo's
The great Chairman Christian Chukwu
How about Emmanurl Amuneke of Tanzania.

I think these guys will do...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2021
patrickmuf:
My fear for Fletcher/Carrick combo is that if they manage to see the team through a string of good results we might be back to where it all started with their former team mates and emotional fans backing them to get the job on a permanent basis and with the Glazers, I am certain they will get the job...I don't want another 2-3 yrs wasted because of nepotism...

Lol. Fans wont back them, Ole has taught us a bitter lesson, nobkdy is getting decieved with any runnof results. They won't be in charge beyomd Chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:42am On Nov 21, 2021
izzou:

Lol. So we are depending on miracles now? Issokay grin

I'm not saying he can't come to United. But leaving Ajax mid season?

Hmmmm

Get an interim, (not fletcher or Carrick oo), get Ten Haag with his coaching crew in the summer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2021
patrickmuf:

They won't. They must be a special kind of idiöt to repeat the legend madness after this Ole fiasco.

That's why i said the fan base must unite globally to make their voices heard that interim is interim.

For me I don't mind waiting years for the right thing to be done.
For me it's a struggle.

One way or the other, we will get it right.

Might not be today tomorrow,next week,month or year.

But we surely will.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:43am On Nov 21, 2021
patrickmuf:

We can’t easily get Ten Hag. He is not a fool and if you can see that the club is dysfunctional then I am certain he can see it as well.

It will take serious convincing for any ambitious top manager to leave his job and join us mid-season.

Zidane doesn’t speak English, his wife is from Spain and hates British weather, and Zidane himself will not be focused on the job if he comes as he will be looking to leave for the France job.

Based on the Glazers’ unique levels of incompetence there is a possibility that things actually get worse post-Amaka, depending on how they handle the succession.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:44am On Nov 21, 2021
patrickmuf:
We just have to try but Keane is a no-no for me as they'll be crisis in the dressing room no thanks to the things he has said about some of the players we parade...

If we must get an interim manager, Blanc will not be a bad choice...

The only players Keane has criticized are Shaw, Pogba, Maguire and Lindelof. Normally those guys should be gone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:45am On Nov 21, 2021
CapitalCee:

Get an interim, (not fletcher or Carrick oo), get Ten Haag with his coaching crew in the summer

This is more realistic
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:45am On Nov 21, 2021
slimghost:

But seriously though.

I believe Ralf Ragnick cam do a job for at leastv2-3 years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:46am On Nov 21, 2021
afrodoc2:

They are all garbage in garbage out.

All of them dey the same caucus with Amaka. None of them is waaay better than him. cheesy

I have always said sacking Amaka wasn’t the problem. Appointing the right successor is key. There is no critical thinker on that board so apart from pure dumb luck there is nothing to say that they will pick the right choice.

Incompetence has killed the board, but Sacking the fraud Ole, will give us another throw of the dice, who knows we might be lucky this time. What i clearly know is that Carrick/Fletcher will never be incharge evem if they win 10-0 in the next 10 games. Ole has taught us a bitter lesson
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:47am On Nov 21, 2021
afrodoc2:

We can’t easily get Ten Hag. He is not a fool and if you can see that the club is dysfunctional then I am certain he can see it as well.

It will take serious convincing for any ambitious top manager to leave his job and join us mid-season.

Zidane doesn’t speak English, his wife is from Spain and hates British weather, and Zidane himself will not be focus on the job if he comes as he will be looking to leave for the France job.

Based on the Glazers’ unique levels of incompetence there is a possibility that things actually get worse post-Amaka, depending on how they handle the succession.
Ten Haag will demand to have his way like Jose and will eventually fall out with the board like Jose did.
The real problem is those clowns on our board.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:50am On Nov 21, 2021
CapitalCee:

The only players Keane has criticized are Shaw, Pogba, Maguire and Lindelof. Normally those guys should be gone
My Gee,look no further than his stint at Sunderland.

There You will see why he shouldn't come near the old Trafford car park let alone managerial position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:50am On Nov 21, 2021
afrodoc2:

Zidane doesn’t speak English, his wife is from Spain and hates British weather, and Zidane himself will not be focused on the job if he comes as he will be looking to leave for the France job.

Zidane is dragging feet, definitely not a good sign...

Erik ten Hag is possible if we prioritize him...As you said it will take some convincing and assurances...

If the board gets it wrong this time then it's obvious that that they're fools in there...Even our very own nitrogen will get it hot from guys here...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11234) (11235) (11236) (11237) (11238) (11239) (11240) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.