Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8721943 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11241) (11242) (11243) (11244) (11245) (11246) (11247) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
lekkie073:
I will await a new set of complaints from you before the next 18 months. Perennial complainant.... cool

Make peace not war na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
KingTom:

This man, ette you no be Christian at all grin grin
Hehehe bros e be things...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
TrebleChamp:
grin nitrogen never show here to celebrate Ole's sack. Could it be that baba dey disguise as OleOUT since...

Now that’s interesting.

I bin dey think say na him dey type the letter.

But dem don type letter finish since and he never show face.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
larride:

You think Joel Glazer, nitrogen and his board members get sense reach this level?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Why you come include Nitrogen na? Which kind wahala be this?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
larride:

At the start of his first full season when I started questioning his tactics, them say na because they sack Mourinho.
Loool, naso now, I still remember the PSG game, I was not comfortable with the anywhere belle face football. It was horrible!

I celebrated the win sha, wetin man go do na?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
ChristoBam:
What many United fans don't understand is when Ole came in, he met a structure. A Mourinho's team that was well drilled but was low on desire and confidence. He came in and gave them freedom and things were much more lively. So we were playing like crazy beasts. Every iota of that structure is totally gone now. So the new manager will have it totally difficult. We have no structure and we're poorly drilled. This is not a matter of confidence or downing tools.

Some players we signed came in from teams that had structures and they knew their functions in the team...Well coached teams no matter the level.

But the more games they played under this chaos of a regime, the more everything got stripped from them. Even Bruno has been affected by this. You see him playing with all his might and power, but when you rely on individual brilliance for too long, you tend to lose your sense of direction as a player...

Una don come again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
GloryIsaac:

cheesy grin

At least Nitrogen should present our suggestions to them.

Ralf for interim, Ten Haag for permanent. Very simple solution.

Omo yesterday’s meeting mad gan o, for good 5 hours, Fergie kept telling us how Ole would turn things around. I had to tell my boys to fetch 2 by 2 planks for me o. tongue

The solution we are proposing is not simple, managers out there want 3-year contracts from the start.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
Leyqute:

Now that’s interesting.

I bin dey think say na him dey type the letter.

But dem don type letter finish since and he never show face.

Hahahaha, for where?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 2:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
ChristoBam:
What many United fans don't understand is when Ole came in, he met a structure. A Mourinho's team that was well drilled but was low on desire and confidence. He came in and gave them freedom and things were much more lively. So we were playing like crazy beasts. Every iota of that structure is totally gone now. So the new manager will have it totally difficult. We have no structure and we're poorly drilled. This is not a matter of confidence or downing tools.

Some players we signed came in from teams that had structures and they knew their functions in the team...Well coached teams no matter the level.

But the more games they played under this chaos of a regime, the more everything got stripped from them. Even Bruno has been affected by this. You see him playing with all his might and power, but when you rely on individual brilliance for too long, you tend to lose your sense of direction as a player...

I was told Ole stabilized the club. cheesy grin

I an shocked many people can lie to themselves that United look like a stable club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Leyqute:

Una don come again

He is right sha. The new manager will inherit good players, but would need to put in place a structure. We are patternless right now. Shey under Mou, we played defensive footie, and Ole leveraged the structure to play some counterattacking football. Right now, there is nothing the team is known for (re: style of play).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
nitrogen:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Why you come include Nitrogen na? Which kind wahala be this?

Better follow your people talk make them no fûck this up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
handelex:
[Rich Jolly] Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's last Premier League win as Man Utd manager was against Nuno Espirito Santo, whose last Premier League win as Tottenham manager was against Dean Smith, whose last Premier League win as Aston Villa manager was against Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

What a cycle undecided

Why am I reading this as Adam begat Seth and Seth begat Enosh and Enosh begat Kenan and Kenan begat Mahalalel... grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2021
nitrogen:

He is right sha. The new manager will inherit good players, but would need to put in place a structure. We are patternless right now. Shey under Mou, we played defensive footie, and Ole leveraged the structure to play some counterattacking football. Right now, there is nothing the team is known for (re: style of play).

What about DNA? cheesy

We play DNA football(pace and passion). grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2021
Freedom at last grin

No be small captivity before oh

At some point, Ole perfected the art of speaking like a politician cheesy

Anyway, congrats to VDB; I'm even more happy for VDB than I am for the club.

VDB gave that idiot a sendforth goal.

Ole has never been a man of his word and that's not honorable; so good riddance.

God bless CR7 & VDB tongue tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
Leyqute:

Una don come again
grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 21, 2021
Trevor012:
I miss this man already cry cry cry cry
Forever in our hearts
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
[Fabrizio Romano] Luis Enrique on Manchester United links: “Is today April Fools' Day?”, he said to La Sexta. ��� #MUFC Luis Enrique is absolutely not planning to leave Spain right now, and he’s understood to be ‘so happy’ with his current job.

This guy no get joy oo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 2:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
It's alarming the kind of disrespect our past legends and players are getting from practically nobodies on here. Some yeye nairalanders actually thinks they care more about United than those people. Some are even brining the disrespect towards Ferguson too. It can only be ment and drugs cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Forever in our hearts
Forever. Sir Ole legacies lives on

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2021
Trevor012:
It's alarming the kind of disrespect our past legends and players are getting from practically nobodies on here. Some yeye nairalanders actually thinks they care more about United than those people. Some are even brining the disrespect towards Ferguson too. It can only be ment and drugs cheesy cheesy
Just go to your thread and stop spewing your usual nonsense here.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
KingAlabi:
And I am back cool

Ole sexual like you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 2:50pm On Nov 21, 2021
ChristoBam:

Just go to your thread and stop spewing your usual nonsense here.
Did I quote you? Carry your miserable life away from my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
That's one of the useless Nairalander here who thinks he cares about United than past players and legends. Nonsense and ingredient cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:52pm On Nov 21, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
When asked about United Job, Enrique answered: “ is today April fool’s day?”

Man utd in the Poto poto. lipsrsealed embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2021
The new manager better win trophies come May or else this thread won't contain everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2021
afrodoc2:

The players felt the backroom staff were poor coaches and tacticians so the board sacked Solskjaer and left the backroom staff.

cheesy cheesy grin
Hahahahahahhahhahahaha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2021
Would be interesting to see how Cole Palmer performs for Pep. That boy na potential terrorist.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Gann:
Mike Phelan in particular should get out abeg. McKenna and Carrick can go hone their skills in the U23s.

Carrick and McKellen should go coach kai Rooney and Ronaldo Jnr in the under 11.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 3:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
Illimitable:

Enrique? The treble winner?

He would give the evil trident(Pep Klopp Tuchel) a run for their money.

I just hope the board would give the incoming manager the total control.

He won treble with peak Neymar, Suarez and Messi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
handelex:
[Fabrizio Romano] Luis Enrique on Manchester United links: “Is today April Fools' Day?”, he said to La Sexta. ��� #MUFC Luis Enrique is absolutely not planning to leave Spain right now, and he’s understood to be ‘so happy’ with his current job.

This guy no get joy oo cheesy

World Cup is around the corner. I doubt it’s a smart thing to overlook that and go work with club owners like the Glazers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 3:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ragnick has being yearning for this job since the Liverpool brutality at OT

That's a bird in hand but this stupid and useless board are dragging feet. What for?

What's even worse is that those bunch of mediocres wey Ole handpick still remain for the club cheesy cheesy

But in all these, I no dey panic anymore cos these players are ready and very willing to frustrate these mediocres till they're completely booted out.

So, if the board like, they should hand our amiable Sunday Oliseh the interim position.

The players will frustrate them for us.
No shaking!

God bless VDB tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11241) (11242) (11243) (11244) (11245) (11246) (11247) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: DeadPresidents, liveLongNprospa(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.