Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8778908 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11245) (11246) (11247) (11248) (11249) (11250) (11251) ... (14175) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2021
LostMyZeal:
So any small play now na to insult papa, mama and wife

Really?!

Emotional fuuulishness or wetin make we call am??

Abeg, Xmas is coming and the abbatoir will be very busy.

To whom it may concern: go get yaself a fitted tough skin. cool

Get you a tough skin and stop being an emotional pussy tongue

By the way, where's SylvaLord??
Abii he's still in Congo grin

Viewing as a guest cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
LostMyZeal:
Read between the lines
I heard nothing about the Utd job. Meaning they never contact am yet so anything wey dey fly na rumours.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
donstan18:

Yes nau.

Na so Ole take reach there.

Carrick wey dey watch Spartacus with Ole for iPad, na him dem use do INTERIM?

Na here we dey grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 9:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
izzou:

Yes nau.

Na so Ole take reach there.

Carrick wey dey watch Spartacus with Ole for iPad, na him dem use do INTERIM?

Na here we dey grin
Are you saying Carrick won’t secure the contract?

What are you trying to say? That ManU will choose Zidane or Ten Hag over Carrick as permanent manager?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
izzou:

I don't understand what's going on here

Ole don go. I expected to see jubilations from page to page

Instead, na subtle jabs, swords and e-brawls I dey see.

E be like say Ole need to come back for peace to reign grin

cheesy cheesy

OleSexuals stress us die, its time to give them small jabbing.

Some of them go join CarrickSexuals soon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
izzou:

grin

Pity this people, they are going through alot right now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:11pm On Nov 21, 2021
Panther7:
I heard nothing about the Utd job. Meaning they never contact am yet so anything wey dey fly na rumours.

What about the part wey he no give direct answer. He should've assured them at least
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
donstan18:

Are you saying Carrick won’t secure the contract?

What are you trying to say? That ManU will choose Zidane or Ten Hag over Carrick as permanent manager?

He has secured it already.

Just watch how Manchester United would make top 4.

Then Glazers go slam 3 years for am, and then we will all go back to the beginning.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
When is Maguire leaving?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:14pm On Nov 21, 2021
Expert17:

Viewing as a guest cheesy cheesy

Oh, he can't stand the heat in the kitchen, eh?

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2021
Expert17:

cheesy cheesy

OleSexuals stress us die, its time to give them small jabbing.

Some of them go join CarrickSexuals soon

Carrick no go get Sexuals yet.

Just wait till he makes top 4.

Na then, we go see the true RED fans
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2021
izzou:

I trust Carrick sha grin

I pray he guide you guys to top 4 and a reasonable stage in the UCL

Then the Glazers go sama am with permanent deal and bumper contract

And then, the spiral downfall begins for the next two seasons.

After that, he's sacked, the process is rinsed and repeated

DNA till we die grin
If United win convincingly against your Chelshit team, the weyrey board might start having the wrong idea. We want to win, but we also want Carrick and the other useless coaches gone asap. Serious dilemma here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
TrebleChamp:
If United win convincingly against your Chelshit team, the weyrey board might start having the wrong idea. We want to win, but we also want Carrick and the other useless coaches gone asap. Serious dilemma here

I am not bothered if you win or lose.

I'm happy Tuchel has a plan, which is to deal mercilessly with smaller teams and collect the 3 points.

I just want us to play well against the big boys.

If Carrick wins, na to find Donkey use carry am around Manchester as the incoming saviour

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
patrickmuf:
Baba I breeze enter Cali...I dey brew for Atekong...
Na Native way my brother grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
popizaino:

Pity this people, they are going through alot right now.

grin grin

Remember when we were struggling with Lampard?

You no see how dem go jump on our thread dey disturb.

To be very honest, we have been sympathetic sef. If we really troll them, dem no go even see chance dey insult themselves.

That said, I'm not trolling. Just consoling my brothers grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 9:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
izzou:

He has secured it already.

Just watch how Manchester United would make top 4.

Then Glazers go slam 3 years for am, and then we will all go back to the beginning.

grin grin grin
Hmmm! E be things. You have a point oo!

Now I’m thinking...

Do you think Carrick will bring out the beast in Sancho? Like, same Sancho that took ManU 3 years to sign, you think Carrick will be the one to bring him back to form?

Because for me, I think Sancho can lead ManU to Europa glory.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
LostMyZeal:
So any small play now na to insult papa, mama and wife

Really?!

Emotional fuuulishness or wetin make we call am??

Abeg, Xmas is coming and the abbatoir will be very busy.

To whom it may concern: go get yaself a fitted tough skin. cool

Get you a tough skin and stop being an emotional pussy tongue

By the way, where's SylvaLord??
Abii he's still in Congo grin
The trolling is paining them gan cheesy. When Alabi was telling people to shut up because they criticise Ole, he didn't realise his actions will come back to hunt him. Men don dey repay the kind gesture now, they is taking it personal. Shout out to hand.elex and Ley.qute for being mature, cos the missiles from aggrieved OleOUTers reach their side too...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
Bikeman

How’s the family?

What do you think of Messiah Carrick?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
donstan18:

Hmmm! E be things. You have a point oo!

Now I’m thinking...

Do you think Carrick will bring out the beast in Sancho? Like, same Sancho that took ManU 3 years to sign, you think Carrick will be the one to bring him back to form?

Because for me, I think Sancho can lead ManU to Europa glory.

A lot of you don't know, but United have secretly converted Sancho to a goal keeper

12 games with nothing to show for it.

If na another player now, Scummites won't let people rest.

12 games:

Zero goals
Zero Assists
Zero Offside goals

I just dey wait make we reach the end of the season. Dem go see stats, run grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
izzou:

A lot of you don't know, but United have secretly converted Sancho to a goal keeper

12 games with nothing to show for it.

If na another player now, Scummites won't let people rest.

12 games:

Zero goals
Zero Assists
Zero Offside goals

I just dey wait make we reach the end of the season. Dem go see stats, run grin
meth aturnugo to tomtom.

You are saying SCAMcho want to give Mendy, Ederson and Allison a run for the golden glove award? grin

Izzou you need to be stopped. grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
TrebleChamp:
The trolling is paining them gan cheesy. When Alabi was telling people to shut up because they criticise Ole, he didn't realise his actions will come back to hunt him. Men don dey repay the kind gesture now, they is taking it personal. Shout out to hand.elex and Ley.qute for being mature, cos the missiles from aggrieved OleOUTers reach their side too...

Exactly bro. Ogs got them floating in a sticky mud cheesy

Their MCM really did them dirty

And the bold is soo apt cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Panther7(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
LostMyZeal:

What about the part wey he no give direct answer. He should've assured them at least
He is interested in the job hence the no direct answer but Utd never contact am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2021
donstan18:

Mkpuru mmirir aturnugo to tomtom.

You are saying SCAMcho want to give Mendy, Ederson and Allison a run for the golden glove award? grin

Izzou you need to be stopped. grin

grin grin

Mendy should be on his toes oh..

SCAMcho has 12 clean sheets already grin

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2021
Panther7:
He is interested in the job hence the no direct answer but Utd never contact am

Gbam. That's the point!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2021
Jodera:
The sack was premature all thanks to Watford. I was expecting his sack during dec 2nd after we don collect awa own national cake, Watford just go scatter everything embarassed
Lol one Wartford fan said they are not used to those kind of situations so they panicked and scored 2 dying minute goals grin They should have taken a cue from Liverpool and City.
Anyways, since ole goons still dey, I go see if they'll still further his legacy by dashing us our customary 3pts wey ole dey give us yearly grin
It's sad how the board still left his DNA goons in charge, coaches that Ole refused to change because of their firm belief in DNA, vibes and keeping it simple simple sad
But let me warn you now, una go collect from us.
How king.Alabi na... This street no wan allow am drink water drop cupgrin
grin grin grin

Omo dey no wan allow my guy breath in peace for this streets, unforgiving spirits everywhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2021
Lana1:
They still have Arteta so I can understand the reluctance to congratulate us on today's victory cheesy cheesy
Oh that's true cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Abeg whose quote is this? And why is the mumu blaming the Glaziers for Ole's foolishness? Ole refused to resign cos of greed, he new or realised the job was too big for him yet stayed put for compensation tinz. Ole is a fraud and also a useless Legend. Good riddance joor....
In as much as Ole's a mee manager, what the guy said is true. If as a company owner you employ a novice, who we suppose blame?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
izzou:

I cried watching it mhen

embarassed
You're a phool grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
handelex:
In as much as Ole's a mee manager, what the guy said is true. If as a company owner you employ a novice, who we suppose blame?

If the novice loves the company, he would put the interest of the company and the interest of the shareholders before himself.

Gattuso did that at Milan and he forfeited his 2 year salary. That’s a proper legend. If the board didn’t act, Ole would have remained at the role. Taking £8m a year while driving the club down.

Let it be on record that Ole has left United in 8th position with a squad many considered good enough to win the league. Ole has proven himself to be the worst United manager in the PL era.

He should be arrested immediately.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by fredoooooo: 10:04pm On Nov 21, 2021
Olè kọ .... jaguda ni ... grin cheesy grin
Some pkayers need to go from that useless VAR united too .. Pogba is one of them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Illimitable:

If the novice loves the company, he would put the interest of the company and the interest of the shareholders before himself.

Gattuso did that at Milan and he forfeited his 2 year salary. That’s a proper legend. If the board didn’t act, Ole would have remained at the role. Taking £8m a year while driving the club down.

Let it be on record that Ole has left United in 8th position with a squad many considered good enough to win the league. Ole has proven himself to be the worst United manager in the PL era.

He should be arrested immediately.
Not when the novice has tasted some semblance of success, clearly believes in himself to succeed and have the firm backing of his employer grin

You sef check am, you go resign?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2021
hoopLA:

This insane muppet has to take things personal EVERY DAMN TIME.
You can't face me on your own merits because your game is wack,your logic is always flawed and you're too stupid to realize how foolish your name looks,and how that correlates with the rancid idiocy you display in here.
Barking at every opposing view like the immature pūssy that you are.

I hope you are carrying Ole's bag to the airport,you deranged eunuch.

The way this garrulous imp kept barking at those of us who wanted Ole out,you'd think he and his cassava farmer father founded Nairaland.

Go get married first you failed garage boy.

Did I hit a nerve?
No worry you go dey alright.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11245) (11246) (11247) (11248) (11249) (11250) (11251) ... (14175) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.