Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8722552 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11246) (11247) (11248) (11249) (11250) (11251) (11252) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 21, 2021
Just seen Ole's farewell interview..

Heartbreaking mehn especially the last 30 seconds or so embarassed

Man tried his best but he didn't have it..

He'll forever be a LEGEND.

angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
handelex:

angry angry angry
You still get soft spot for am??

He didn't try any best... He's a very stubborn manager.

Didn't you hear that a lot of people approached him that his pattern of football doesn't make sense but he was adamant.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BABANGBALI: 10:25pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Didn't you hear that a lot of people approached him that his pattern of football doesn't make sense but he was adamant.
no mind am, na him adopted sun

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ole:

“I’ll spend some time with my family. That’s been probably the most difficult part, through the pandemic, with Norway being open and here being closed, my family moved back to Norway and the young one, he loves it back there, so we’ve lived apart. So, I’ll spend some time with them. Then, I’ll watch the team of course and hopefully, the next manager comes in and I want to support him. I want him to be successful, hopefully I’ve laid the foundations for that to happen because I know I’m good at what I’m doing. I’m a hundred per cent sure to create a football environment, that’s where I’m good at and at some point, I’ll probably be back [working in football].”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Oh yes, anything wrong with that?

So I should hate him because he failed managing United?

LooL

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2021
Ole:

“I am a fan and I wish the players all the best, there’s some very, very good players there, some good people. I’m sure we’ll see them puff their chest out and they’ll go on a run.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 21, 2021
You’re going to be watching clearly, Ole, so what would you to say to the players ahead of another big game which is just a couple of days away, in Villarreal?

“As I’ve said to them this morning as well, trust yourselves, you know we’re better than this. We’ve not been able to show it but go out, chest out, enjoy being a Man United player, Champions League, the biggest stage. If and when you win the game, you’re through to the next round, Michael [Carrick] is going to be in charge. Michael, I have the utmost respect [for], I love Michael to bits. I’m becoming emotional now because he’s top, they’ll be fine. I’ll watch them and support them.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
handelex:
Not when the novice has tasted some semblance of success, clearly believes in himself to succeed and have the firm backing of his employer grin

You sef check am, you go resign?

I would resign if I love the club like Ole claims.

If it’s just a hit job in which I have no emotional connection with the football club, of course I would remain and stack as much wages as possible before getting kicked out.

For Zidane and Gattuso, it was never a question of money. They genuinely love the club and when they thought their time was up, they left. They forfeited millions of Euros by putting the fans’ interest before their bellies.

That’s what legends do.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
18 year old Felix Afena Gyan just scored a brace for Mourinho.

What a player!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ5V6ba0oF4

This guy shaa, he still mentioned DNA in his farewell interview grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LMDyaya(m): 10:51pm On Nov 21, 2021
eyyah i con dey pity am ,but we enjoyed some of the comebacks sha smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:53pm On Nov 21, 2021
izzou:

grin grin

Mendy should be on his toes oh..

SCAMcho has 12 clean sheets already grin
And here i thought air.mark was the wicked or rather heartless Chelshit fan cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Illimitable:

If it’s just a hit job in which I have no emotional connection with the football club, of course I would remain and stack as much wages as possible before getting kicked out.

For Zidane and Gattuso, it was never a question of money. They genuinely love the club and when they thought their time was up, they left. They forfeited millions of Euros by putting the fans’ interest before their bellies.

That’s what legends do.
Well Ole's gone now and we might disagree on whether he loves the club or not but I know he truly loves the club and wanted badly to succeed, but it is what it is.

I wish him all the best.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 10:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
With Carrck in charge for now. Which Kain formation person fit expect from him?

Make e just try 433 formation with 1 Mcfred at the base and Bruno and VDB for the midfield, buy we no no if carrick wise reach that level undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:01pm On Nov 21, 2021
Thunder fire you KingAlabi grin

OLE your MCM is gone.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2021
handelex:
Well Ole's gone now and we might disagree on whether he loves the club or not but I know he truly loves the club and wanted badly to succeed, but it is what it is.

I wish him all the best.

He will forever be the clueless one.

The worst manager in living memory.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
Illimitable:

That’s what legends do.
You will resign when you believe you can turn things around.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 11:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
Illimitable:

He will forever be the clueless one.

The worst manager in living memory
The guy was betrayed by the players (Maguire, Degea, Luke Shaw and Wan Bissaka) he trusted the most, he was a fool for not seeing that this players were after his downfall but it was the best for the club as we might have still remain in the same circus of only qualifying for champions league and reaching semi final of local cup games. Ole must certainly be a little bit dumb for continuously starting same back line that has been shipping in goals every games.

Very happy, he has been sack but still wishing him success in his future endeavours, He will always remain a legend.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:31pm On Nov 21, 2021
donstan18:
Bikeman

How’s the family?

What do you think of Messiah Carrick?
E go too collect my brother grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:55pm On Nov 21, 2021
Sporting Manager Amorin favourite for the interim manager position
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dfrost: 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2021
izzou:

Zero Offside goals

In your mind now, you think can make heaven like this? In your mind ooo

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:06am On Nov 22, 2021
handelex:

angry angry angry

Yes good guy, but the team have to win and he is not good enough. Fair play to him

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by postdigger(m): 1:45am On Nov 22, 2021
popizaino:

Post digger has been acting up lately,I called him for a job on our thread and he didn't show up. grin could he be that he was part of oleinner?

I'm not even an mufc fan na..

Shuu

I stopped because someone cloned my account and started impersonating

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 2:27am On Nov 22, 2021
handelex:
Ole:

“I’ll spend some time with my family. That’s been probably the most difficult part, through the pandemic, with Norway being open and here being closed, my family moved back to Norway and the young one, he loves it back there, so we’ve lived apart. So, I’ll spend some time with them. Then, I’ll watch the team of course and hopefully, the next manager comes in and I want to support him. I want him to be successful, hopefully I’ve laid the foundations for that to happen because I know I’m good at what I’m doing. I’m a hundred per cent sure to create a football environment, that’s where I’m good at and at some point, I’ll probably be back [working in football].”

Dude also knows he's probably best as a DoF or something...

While we give Ole stick for not being a good enough manager, let's not forget to send some missiles the way of the club administration for being so clueless..

In fact I'm still not certain we're going to get it right post-ole
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 2:41am On Nov 22, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Hazard is special bro.

Maybe it's me sha. Buh I don't see Salah that way

Eden is an all rounder

Imagine if you're trailing by goals in a game and you want to turn things around, who's more reliable of the two?

Please jog your memories of who Hazard was. Una too dey quick forget

You just dey cap since
The argument is debatable at best, and that's only because Hazard was a more entertaining player, else I no know wetin hazard use reach Salah
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 2:47am On Nov 22, 2021
Ten Hag answer was diplomatic. He seems interested. But can he leave mid-season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:05am On Nov 22, 2021
LostMyZeal:
Word on the street's: Prime Salah Vs Prime Hazard

Is it even debatable?

I feel it's a disrespect to Eden sha

Forget goals. Which of dem is more terrifying to come up against

If my memory serves me right omo Hazard played like a magician for EPL oh

Completely loony to compare that obese useless Hazard to King Salah

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:07am On Nov 22, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Nope, he's in a class of his own

He didn't need to tailor his game to mirror any player's

He was unique

Unlike Salah that's trying so hard to mirror Messi's

You didn't know Hazard mirrored his game to Pius Ikedia and Wilfred Zaha

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:10am On Nov 22, 2021
ChristoBam:

We should forget goals lmao??

Shakushaku matter not goals
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:36am On Nov 22, 2021
Izzuo, your works for the kingdom are not going unnoticed.

Keep up! cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:36am On Nov 22, 2021
raumdeuter:

Completely loony to compare that obese useless Hazard to King Salah

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The guy said it is a disrespect to Hazard. PT Barnum was right.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 6:56am On Nov 22, 2021
Skimpledawg:
Izzuo, your works for the kingdom are not going unnoticed.

Keep up! cheesy

Apostle, I must do the work that the Master sent me grin

Waiting patiently for prophet Airmark to come and sanctify them with the truth.

I feel honoured seeing your mention

Shalom, Daddy cool

[img]https://c./_UvRcZbOuhoAAAAd/gotcha.gif[/img]

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11246) (11247) (11248) (11249) (11250) (11251) (11252) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.