Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,859 members, 7,824,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8759833 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11281) (11282) (11283) (11284) (11285) (11286) (11287) ... (14160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
handelex:
Wow, what happened to the board? Where they all hypnotized or what?

This development is very interesting moving considering how they operate.

This is not Woodward anymore, it seems this Mortough of a guy has little football knowledge, and I think they board have started getting weary of the fans troubles so they are prepared to really put their head on the ground and work.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2021
cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2021
Searchingvictor:

How about our defenders Doc. Shey any of them get hope lykdis

We might see more of Telles and Bailly. Magwaya might be in trouble
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
CapitalCee:

Anyone that cant play it should be benched and sold. I am sure of Cavani, Sancho, Bruno, Fred and Donny

But we can't field Bruno, Fred and Donny at the same time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Searchingvictor:

But we can't field Bruno, Fred and Donny at the same time

We can
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
afrodoc2:
If Rangnick comes certain players might struggle to adjust to his style. People like Martial, Greenwood and Pogba might struggle while Lingard, Sancho, Fred might flourish. Even Ronaldo is not ideal for his style but he is the GOUT so can't be dropped.

What is his style?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 6:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
CapitalCee:

We can

How Boss? They can be sub for each other. Let Mcsause and Matic deal with the dm role for now. I just don't want to see Fred for Dm again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
grin

"We'll have a plan, we go into every game having a plan."

Michael Carrick looks ahead to the MUFC's trip to Stamford Bridge.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
elampiro:

What is his style?

Gengenpressing..... pure attacking football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:48pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ralf Rangnick on his football style: "It's a high-pressing, counter-pressing football. I would say fast, proactive, attacking, counter-attacking, counter-pressing and exciting."

Watch the Clip

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status/1463915499155304450?t=4tkyLQgAV5NGAnngjdrOJw&s=19
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 6:52pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oasis007:
Ralf Rangnick on his football style: "It's a high-pressing, counter-pressing football. I would say fast, proactive, attacking, counter-attacking, counter-pressing and exciting."

E be like this one na confirm terrorist true true grin grin..All those lazy mofos go chop bench tire..

Bring it on, I'm personally tired of our slow paced football..Even an 11 of pregnant women would be faster than us most times..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oasis007:
On day off but believe Rangnick flew into Manchester at start of week. Rejected initial contract offer from Manchester United but received new terms and has accepted them. PSG playing hardball over Pochettino so United have stuck with interim choice.

- Samuel Luckhurst

The man in your picture resembles Moyes. And now I read he also plays Zonal marking. Moyes players play in zones. The reason some of United players then could not cope. But I am not saying this one will fail o. He seem to have good win percentage even with small club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oasis007:

https://twitter.com/utdreport/status/1463915499155304450?t=4tkyLQgAV5NGAnngjdrOJw&s=19

High pressing and our defenders slow like snail, our midfielders are average runners.

I pray his style work for this current team oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
liveLongNprospa:
Rafael van der Vaart: "I talk about Harry Maguire so much, so I try to avoid him. But he is really s**t. I have said this so often. I can't get away from the fact #mufc have paid €90m for him. That's how much he cost!" #mulive [@ZiggoSport]

Rafael van der Vaart: "Where did they look for him? You'll find players like him at any amateur club in Holland. I think it is unbelievable. He is no top-class defender - and he demonstrates this every week." #mulive [@ZiggoSport]

grin grin

grin grin grin. All thanks to Ole Gollum...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oasis007:

Gengenpressing..... pure attacking football.

Like Everton under Moyes?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oasis007:

Watch the Clip.

Fingers crossed. It can of look like we ended up with Moyes 0.7 in the name of experience. So why did we not get Conte on time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
This man and his tactics. With Rangnick, you must win the ball back within seconds of losing it, and from there play with verticality and create a scoring chance within seconds of winning the ball back. This egbon is the godfather of pressing.

I doubt we ever gonna see Pogba play regularly for United again with Rangnick.

No more hiding for Mctominay and by the end of the season every one of our fans will have completely forgotten their 6 month period of despising Fred...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
elampiro:

Fingers crossed. It can of look like we ended up with Moyes 0.7 in the name of experience. So why did we not get Conte on time

Is that Moyes taktics at Everton embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
liveLongNprospa:
Ralf Rangnick on Man United's defence in September 2020: “They could do with a left-back, I know they have Luke Shaw but I'm not so sure if he's still on the same kind of level you need for a club like Manchester United." [@footballdaily]

https://twitter.com/ManUnitedZone_/status/1463912872799608837?t=U2Noy1w2EJTz0qalJmyI4g&s=19

That's the kinda mentality we need jare

Ruthlessness at all levels

If you no fit do....fvck off!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:14pm On Nov 25, 2021
Searchingvictor:

Don't mind him, perhaps he doesn't have data to watch it or wanna start unnecessary Agreement.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 7:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wetin this thing mean?
The consultation with power to make club decision part

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:16pm On Nov 25, 2021
elampiro:

undecided

So it's not Tuchel 0.7 but Moyes?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2021
elampiro:

Are you for us or against us? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2021
Searchingvictor:

Yes. Everton played a very high tempo football. Moyes played in zones. Everyone had to work hard to form a unit. When he came to United, due to the players we had, there were gaps in our play as many players were aged or were not used to running at high speed for long minutes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2021
Chaaai... finally there's light at the end of the tunnel

Mere looking at this man's face, you go know say na no-nonsense man. Let him come and shake the players up.

So one day, mediocrity will be a thing of the past in MUFC shocked

May Jah punish Ole and continue to renew his punishment.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:26pm On Nov 25, 2021
Oasis007:

Don't mind him, perhaps he[b] doesn't have data[/b] to watch it or wanna start unnecessary Agreement.

I have unlimited data. And what do you mean by argument? I just shared my opinion. His style seems to fit players like Lingard. May be we can recall Daniel James
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2021
In his own talk about his style, there seem to be too much emphasis on running. While this is good to awaken our lazy players, it seems to be different from what a coach like Guardiola or Zidane would say while talking about style
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:30pm On Nov 25, 2021
raumdeuter:

Pep strolled to the league last season with a starting 11 of

Ederson walker zinchenko Dias Stones Rodri Gundogan Bernardo Foden Mahrez Jesus. Which of them was inherited?

Yeah, Sterling and KDB were dead last season.

KDB was so dead that he won PFA player of the season. He must have won it without kicking the ball for City. You just don’t give up when cornered.

The best performers for Man City in the past 5 years are not Pep’s signings. Anyone who can recite ABC knows that for a fact.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2021
LostMyZeal:

That's the kinda mentality we need jare

Ruthlessness at all levels

If you no fit do....fvck off!

So Shaw will have to prove Ragnick wrong again after failing to prove Mourinho wrong?

When I said it here that Shaw was the most useless left back in the league, I nearly got lynched.

Time has spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
CrystalTiger:

Are you for us or against us? undecided

I thought past trophies won, and CV matters while you guys talk about coach. Which big club has he coached and what are his number of trophies?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11281) (11282) (11283) (11284) (11285) (11286) (11287) ... (14160) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: YourBestWriter and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.