Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8723335 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11282) (11283) (11284) (11285) (11286) (11287) (11288) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
This is what I saw that I kind of doubt. He has been winning only half of his matches

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2021
Searchingvictor:

But we can't field Bruno, Fred and Donny at the same time

Ragnick will buy an elite DM in January.

None of the players we have is specialized in that department. They are half and half.

Donny said he can play there though and I think he should be tried there. The worst that could happen is to lose 5-0 - which already happened under Ole with his fixation on McFred.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
Win, draw Loss

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ouzo1(m): 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2021
Wahala dey always dey here.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
elampiro:

I thought past trophies won, and CV matters while you guys talk about coach. Which big club has he coached and what are his number of trophies?

He’s the only one among the candidates willing to take the job as an interim manager.

The others want instant deal without being tested. Ragnick would be fine. I have no doubt about it. Just few tweaks and few replacements in the defence and this squad is good enough to challenge for the big trophies.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
I have 3 questions.

Will regnick be allowed to sign anybody in January.

Will he be considered for permanent role.

And can he become director of football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 7:53pm On Nov 25, 2021
Illimitable:

He’s the only one among the candidates willing to take the job as an interim manager.

The others want instant deal without being tested. Ragnick would be fine. I have no doubt about it. Just few tweaks and few replacements in the defence and this squad is good enough to challenge for the big trophies.

That defense needs fit baily and varane to fulfill his high line pressing.
Those other 2 na 1 chance oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mrviktor:
I have 3 questions.

Cc Nitrogen..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mrviktor:
I have 3 questions.

- He will be allowed to sign few players in January. There were rumors Woodward was getting a DM for Ole in January.

- His results would determine whether he gets the permanent role.

- They will never put him as director of football. Murtough is the DOF. The roles at United are mostly “job for the boys”. This is why Fletcher(with zero experience) is a technical director. Fletcher is SAF’s sugar baby from age 11 till date.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 7:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
Searchingvictor:

That defense needs fit baily and varane to fulfill his high line pressing.
Those other 2 na 1 chance oh

They should be our starting CB honestly. Wahala na this one wey Varane wn begin read MedSurge for carrington..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2021
Illimitable:

Ok, let's see how it goes. Tuchel also had somewhat a poor CV. Except that Tuchel won Bundesliga coach of the season (2015/2016), which this one doesn't have. Also Tuchel had coached bigger clubs
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2021
CrystalTiger:

They should be our starting CB honestly. Wahala na this one wey Varane wn begin read MedSurge for carrington..

He wan join Jones
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2021
elampiro:
This is what I saw that I kind of doubt. He has been winning only half of his matches
bit your hero, Moyes could not win 50% of his matches. cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2021
Never had a reason to pay attention to this man's exploits but I think he'll be that elderly figure the club desperately needs

Our players must have sense and that's not up for negotiations

Now we have a proper coachee

After him, Ten Haag for president!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Make shaw chop bench small Biko.

He's not putting in any cross from his wing..
See chilwell.. James.. Arnold.. Cancelo.. Walker.. Tierney... Robertson.. Alonso...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Botfuss: 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
“A few minutes in, when the ball had gone out for a throw, I had to stop and count the opposition players”

This is what happens when you face Ragnick’s team grin

Fingers crossed sha BUT at least he’s better than Ole. I’m good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mrviktor:
Make shaw chop bench small Biko.

He's not putting in any cross from his wing..
See chilwell.. James.. Arnold.. Cancelo.. Walker.. Tierney... Robertson.. Alonso...

Same Shaw u guys swore was best than Chillwell grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
LostMyZeal:
Never had a reason to pay attention to this man's exploits but I think he'll be that elderly figure the club desperately needs

Our players must have sense and that's not up for negotiations

Now we have a proper coachee

After him, Ten Haag for president!

Other leagues prices are usually sane.

It's only England that dey will sell bisaka for 50 million and manutd will pay.

If he was German.. E no go reach 5million self.
Crystal Palace go chop money from our hand..
Carry the money go buy youth player from Chelsea and Liverpool for 60 million plus..
Madness.

E sure me die say Chelsea go collect reach 50M if crystal Palace wan buy Gallagher on a permanent basis
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2021
Illimitable:

- He will be allowed to sign few players in January. There were rumors Woodward was getting a DM for Ole in January.

- His results would determine whether he gets the permanent role.

- They will never put him as director of football. Murtough is the DOF. The roles at United are mostly “job for the boys”. This is why Fletcher(with zero experience) is a technical director. Fletcher is SAF’s sugar baby from age 11 till date.

He isn't going to sign as a permanent manager. He's been given the power to choose who the next manager will be while also being in charge of the football structure of Manchester united. Basically he is tasked with developing and implementing a footballing structure within the club.

That's why he initially refused to sign to be interim manager as he wanted more than that. He knows he's bigger than that and the board had to give in to him.
So even if the club doesn't win anything in 6 months, his role is much larger role than just coaching.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
thorrvik55:

Same Shaw u guys swore was best than Chillwell grin grin

On a very good day he is.

But the shawbeto Carlos hype has gotten into his head..

He don relax
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
melodyogonna:
Wetin this thing mean?
The consultation with power to make club decision part
Basically he has the power to decide the next manager of Manchester united
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2021
liveLongNprospa:

He isn't going to sign as a permanent manager. He's been given the power to choose who the next manager will be while also being in charge of the football structure of Manchester united. Basically he is tasked with developing and implementing a footballing structure within the club.

That's why he initially refused to sign to be interim manager as he wanted more than that. He knows he's bigger than that and the board had to give in to him.
So even if the club doesn't win anything in 6 months, his role is much larger role than just coaching.

He would be in a consultancy role after the 6 months interim job. That’s a big giant step forward unlike having ex players there who know nothing about football.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
lekkie073:
bit your hero, Moyes could not win 50% of his matches. cool

Moyes has this grin

Preston North End

LMA Manager of the Year: 2002–03, 2004–05, 2008–09[110]
Premier League Manager of the Month: November 2002, September 2004, January 2006, February 2008, February 2009, January 2010, March 2010, October 2010, September 2012, March 2013

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
Praise the Lord.. This madness will finally stop.

It has cost us so many goals..

Rangnick: “The goalkeeper also should not be the one with the most contact on the ball. In almost every league and every country, the goalkeeper is technically the most limited football player on the pitch.” [@espn] https:///QziYbV5Adu

Rangnick: “Therefore we have to make sure that he has the lowest contact with the feet. It is a fast, proactive, attacking, counter-attacking, counter-pressing, exciting and entertaining [style of] football." [@espn]

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
elampiro:

Moyes has this grin

Preston North End

Premier League Manager of the Month: November 2002, September 2004, January 2006, February 2008, February 2009, January 2010, March 2010, October 2010, September 2012, March 2013

But Moyes Is performing at West Ham now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:12pm On Nov 25, 2021
Illimitable:

He would be in a consultancy role after the 6 months interim job. That’s a big giant step forward unlike having ex players there who know nothing about football.

Very big step forward honestly.
I'm actually surprised the board decided to let someone else guide the club in this direction.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
Mrviktor:
Praise the Lord.. This madness will finally stop.

It has cost us so many goals..

Rangnick: “The goalkeeper also should not be the one with the most contact on the ball. In almost every league and every country, the goalkeeper is technically the most limited football player on the pitch.” [@espn] https:///QziYbV5Adu

Rangnick: “Therefore we have to make sure that he has the lowest contact with the feet. It is a fast, proactive, attacking, counter-attacking, counter-pressing, exciting and entertaining [style of] football." [@espn]

Omo the training in the next few months will kill some players cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2021
elampiro:

Moyes has this grin

Preston North End

Moyes is a failure if this is what he’s got in a managerial career that has spanned 23 years. Moyes win record stands at 42% and that figure was boosted by his 9 month stint at United(the only time he won more than half of the games he managed).

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
liveLongNprospa:

Omo the training in the next few months will kill some players cheesy

I fully expect Shaw to hand in his transfer request to Norway in the coming days.

Pogba’s days could also be numbered if he doesn’t buckle up.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:15pm On Nov 25, 2021
liveLongNprospa:

Basically he has the power to decide the next manager of Manchester united
Oh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timbros(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2021
FirstbornWds:

In any... European final.

Who is the current UEFA Super Cup holders? Which team did they win to lift the cup?

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2021
timbros:

Who is the current UEFA Super Cup holders? Which team did they win to lift the cup?

grin grin grin

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11282) (11283) (11284) (11285) (11286) (11287) (11288) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.