Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,576 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8757263 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11346) (11347) (11348) (11349) (11350) (11351) (11352) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rangnick: "I saw the games against Liverpool and Manchester City, at Chelsea even though we won a point there, and even against teams like Watford, the team didn’t have control. They didn’t have control over the game and this is something we will try to achieve.

"This has to do with what do we do when we have the ball ourselves, and what are we going to do when the other team has the ball. In those two areas, I think it’s important to develop the team in the next couple of weeks."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rangnick: "We won’t have that much training time, because we play every three days, so it’s about video footage, using video material as an important tool to develop the team, train the brains and at the same time encourage the players to do the right things."

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Football is played all the pitch in the end, all this gassing about Rangnick with his English, we shall see grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rangnick: "I think it’s important to win games in the first instance, and then step by step develop the team in the right direction."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rangnick: "They [Manchester United] have so many top, talented young players. Jadon Sancho, who I know from the Bundesliga. I met him in London when he was 17. We were trying to convince him to come to Leipzig."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MarlenePaul(f): 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Why do i think this is Handelex new moniker , Welcome back chief grin
I have been quoted by two people so far and both of them are alleging that I'm Handelex, who the Bleep is Handelex? Abeg o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
BikeMan:
Football is played all the pitch in the end, all this gassing about Rangnick with his English, we shall see grin

Shey you don appear again abi. After you make mouth finish last sunday. Ordinary Carrick show your Tuchel pepper, you escaped with a dodgy penalty draw.
Okada man

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
BikeMan:

This man go qualify them for Europa grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2021
Neimar:

This man go qualify them for Europa grin
Barca will be playing Europa very soon. No worry

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Leggo cool

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
Barca to play thursday night football sure pa
Lana1:

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
All this long talk kna normal thing kna sunday i dey wait for like this make we see

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
The kind of fixtures waiting for ManU is the same Ole had when he was appointed as an interim manager.

Lol. He’ll win most of them and then....

The story continues. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wman(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lmao.

We'll be here when ya'll will start cursing Rangnick. For now let the honeymoon period continue.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2021
Finally, a manager I can listen to his pressers and not feel depressed.
Let us now see if he can put these theories into practice. Not putting my hopes up again.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lana1:

angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2021
CapitalCee:

Shey you don appear again abi. After you make mouth finish last sunday. Ordinary Carrick show your Tuchel pepper, you escaped with a dodgy penalty draw.
Okada man
Ok. They will award you the "Tuchel noh beat us" trophy at the end of the season grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 3:04pm On Dec 03, 2021
Abeg these plenty yarns are tiring.

We want results.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
Joezinho:
Abeg these plenty yarns are tiring.

We want results.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2021
donstan18:
The kind of fixtures waiting for ManU is the same Ole had when he was appointed as an interim manager.

Lol. He’ll win most of them and then....

The story continues. cheesy
Show us Tuchel's first 6 fixtures.

I want to see something .

Waiting please.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
melodyogonna:

Nope, I disagree. The season Bruno came, we picked up momentum around December or January and played well until the last few games of the season. Last season, after a lethargic start we picked up momentum again until the last games in the league.
Remember Bruno played a handful of games before Covid hit.
We didn't particularly play well after the restart .
Remember our top 4 fate was secured only in the last day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2021
hoopLA:

Show us Tuchel's first 6 fixtures.

I want to see something .

Waiting please.
You mean a Champions League winning manager currently topping the league?

Hmm! Well, I know ATM, Liverpool, ManCity and Wolves were one of the few test he had.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2021
slimghost:

cheesy cheesy. Elampawa is a cool dude even though some of his football takes scream ‘kolo’.
If it look like a duck and sounds like a duck. . .
You know the rest

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by N2B2: 3:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
Did anyone watch the full press conference?

Rangnick was brilliant. His experience and confidence were on full display for all to see. The man talked tactics and made it clear that no one should expect to see Man Utd press like Liverpool or Bayern Munich after just 2 days.

He also talked about how he wanted to transform Man Utd into a proactive side, a team that controls the game, moving most of the struggle to the opponent's half.

He also played down the notion of making big-money transfers (something Man Utd is used to) and talked instead about developing the players we currently have. That's good news to me, o! So all those shakara players, like Pogba, can gtfo.

All in all, I was quite happy, and I have high hopes for the future of the club.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 4:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
[quote author=donstan18 post=108179548][/quote]

Baba, after Ole Gollum the serial failure , i always take care of my mental health and i have vowed to keep expectations low regarding Ralf Rangnick rebuilding period.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2021
donstan18:

You mean a Champions League winning manager currently topping the league?

Hmm! Well, I know ATM, Liverpool, ManCity and Wolves were one of the few test he had.

I asked a simple question and you're going on about something I really don't give two fůcks about.

You're the one ranting about Ragnick's fixtures.

I asked you to provide those of Torchlight's, and that's what is generating this drivel of a response

You could've just kept quiet and ignored my post if this is the best you could come up with.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 4:27pm On Dec 03, 2021
Joezinho:

Baba, after Ole Gollum the serial failure , i always take care of my mental health and i have vowed to keep expectations low regarding Ralf Rangnick rebuilding period.
Lol, don’t expect much this season. It’s actually late though anything can happen.

But... Don’t.... Just... Expecting... Much...From....A...Much....Talking...Manager.

His career stats looks so poor for the noise he makes. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 4:28pm On Dec 03, 2021
hoopLA:

I asked a simple question and you're going on about something I really don't give two fůcks about.

You're the one ranting about Ragnick's fixtures.

I asked you to provide those of Torchlight's, and that's what is generating this drivel of a response

You could've just kept quiet and ignored my post if this is the best you could come up with.

Nobody expects you to give a Fvck about Chelsea’s progress.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Sounds like a shade to Ole, I don't care

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 5:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
donstan18:

Lol, don’t expect much this season. It’s actually late though anything can happen.

But... Don’t.... Just... Expecting... Much...From....A...Much....Talking...Manager.

His career stats looks so poor for the noise he makes. cheesy

Lol. Bros, but the difference is evident. One coach (Ole Gollum) talked about desire, hunger, the united way, how the boys did amazing coming back from 2 down. While another talks about sustainability of making comebacks and wanting to limit such situations as much as possible, about cleans sheets and control and structure.

Its weird how just from that he seems so much more knowledgeable about a team he hasn't even coached yet than Ole Gollum..

I am not gonna be too optimistic but i feel he's gonna do far better than what we have had.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Goodnews we have a new manager who can instill some new ideas but I will advise fans to manage their expectations.

Ragnick is by no means a world class coach, my definition of a world class coach is one who has several UCL, league or world Cup under their belts.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
donstan18:

Nobody expects you to give a Fvck about Chelsea’s progress.

Answer the question you dimwit18.

Show us Torchlight's first six fixtures.

Let's compare and let's see.

Shey you are here hopping on Ragnick's nuts.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11346) (11347) (11348) (11349) (11350) (11351) (11352) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.