Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,977 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8763683 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11343) (11344) (11345) (11346) (11347) (11348) (11349) ... (14167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 7:56am On Dec 03, 2021
benji93:
Un, did someone just say that philosophy takes a while to buy into? No, we are bringing the same energy that trailed Ole to the fore. cheesy grin

Ole can Fvck off to hell for all I care.
But that philosophy will take time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MarlenePaul(f): 8:07am On Dec 03, 2021
Honestly, in the last three games, Sancho look totally a different player and the player we actually went to Dortmund and buy. I hope he keeps the fire burning.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:10am On Dec 03, 2021
patrickmuf:
Baba no just start...

If we respond now them go say we hate our player...Leave the little magician alone.

grin cheesy bros nor vezz.

Just one queshion sire, "PSG is the 4th highest scoring team among the top 5 leagues in Europe with 35 goals. How come Eibar man has just 1 goal?"

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:11am On Dec 03, 2021
patrickmuf:
You are a mad man sha...
grin grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2021
229 career assists and still counting ..

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:39am On Dec 03, 2021
patrickmuf:
Spot on, I noticed that we kind of pressed really well and it helped us win back the ball in some instance. It was not 100% coordinated but it was pleasing to see the players willing to do it.

Rangnick is in town, the players already know what's up...

Azinn ehh...the man's presence alone cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 8:40am On Dec 03, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... So Tomi can't contest for that ball? Please watch the replay again.

I'm not saying the shot is not savable, but de gea acted like a sissy in that situation and you can't blame arsenal for that. The funny thing is that all the players (both man u and arsenal) eyes where glued on the ball except Fred and didn't even notice what happened to de gea, but you expect ESR to do fair play in the heat of the moment?
You try dey put yourself for both side shoes and not just de gea na.

Even the ref have to blow for foul on de gea just before ball entered the net.
Looking at the replay, arsenal players had more visual than United from their position on the pitch, I can bet my balls Rowe say De gea on the floor, the ref is stupid sef that one is another story entirely.

I agree de gea went down too easily, but he didn't go down and a second or two later the ball was in his net to say he went down to avoid conceding, anything could have happened to him, just anything.

For the tomiyasu event, though looks like a penalty, but the ball didn't even cross him, it was headed before it even got near him. So it cannot never be a penalty.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:45am On Dec 03, 2021
ChristoBam:
Rangnick never even start him job, Evra don dey talk nonsense. All these United ex players sef. What d fvck is the United way?
Tell the eediot and him fellow eediot ex players to explain or define this United way, na then you go realise say na eeeediot all of them be.....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:47am On Dec 03, 2021
Joezinho:

grin cheesy bros nor vezz.

Just one queshion sire, "PSG is the 4th highest scoring team among the top 5 leagues in Europe with 35 goals. How come Eibar man has just 1 goal?"
The season doesn't end in December...

Factos!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2021
raumdeuter:

I agree with you, what else do they want from Carrick Villareal Chelsea Arsenal no loss

These are difficult teams to play against. Mostly Chelsea that is the European champions.

Some people are thinking of coaches with 500 years experience. Some of these coaches have old school tactics. May be we can hire Arsene Wenger.

Coaches like Zidane and Guardiola did not have experience, they had it in their minds how football should be played. Teaching techniques to players, movements, quality passes between lines. Yesterday, I didn't know it was Carrick who was in charge until second half. I have been busy, so I could not follow up. I thought Gheghen master had arrived. The movement I saw in the second half yesterday was beautiful.

We have had Moyes, Van Gaal, Mourinho. All celebrated here on nairaland when they were signed. But at the end, those who mostly celebrated them when they were appointed wanted to stone them before they left
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:54am On Dec 03, 2021
liveLongNprospa:

Atleast we are in agreement cheesy

You are not okay in the head cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:55am On Dec 03, 2021
Fred appreciation post..

His pressing down game is immense

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:56am On Dec 03, 2021
I made a comment about Carrick last night, some people were insulting me. One even said thunder fire you. Sorry, I am not in your level and I will not bring myself to that level of wrestling with a pig in the mud

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2021
patrickmuf:
The season doesn't end in December...

Factos!

Lol.. Yessir.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 9:03am On Dec 03, 2021
Some comments some dey irritating sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2021
elampiro:
I made a comment about Carrick last night, some people were insulting me. One even said thunder fire you. Sorry, I am not in your level and I will not bring myself to that level of wrestling with a pig in the mud

Elampawa!!! No vex abeg, DNA don do us something na whygrin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:07am On Dec 03, 2021
The hype and ovation that come with appointment of a new coach don't freak me anymore. Until they come and give consistent performance which becomes permanent.

When Gaal was appointed, everyone was shouting 'philisophy'. But at the end, 'philosophy' was a mocking word. It became a source of mental torture to our players that they hated training.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:08am On Dec 03, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Tell the eediot and him fellow eediot ex players to explain or define this United way, na then you go realise say na eeeediot all of them be.....

Evra is stupid for that talk.

All those ex players are mad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:15am On Dec 03, 2021
elrony:

Elampawa!!! No vex abeg, DNA don do us something na whygrin cheesy

Apart from this season, Ole played better football than Moyes, Gaal and Mourinho. These three coaches made us looked like Kano Pillars and Okomu oil on the field of play. It was the experienced of the players that helped them. Fellaini'a height with his chest control and heading ability played a role. Then Valencia and Young tenacity. Herra's hardwork. But we did not play real interesting football until Ole. This season was just unfortunate. This happened even to Mourinho at Chelsea on his second term.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2021
eph12:

I'll always appreciate Watford for helping us out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:35am On Dec 03, 2021
eph12:

I'll always appreciate Watford for helping us out.
I swear, the stupid liar, knew he wasnt good enough, him and his fans keep reducing standards so he xan remain as manager, he was happy sinking the club as long as he remained manager, everytime, we go again, we go again
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:36am On Dec 03, 2021
MarlenePaul:
Honestly, in the last three games, Sancho look totally a different player and the player we actually went to Dortmund and buy. I hope he keeps the fire burning.

Handalex, is this you?

sad

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2021
hoopLA:

Apparently Ole has no honor or dignity in him.

Clinging on when it was clear the situation was beyond him.

Carrick who performed admirably quit immediately.

Had a first team position waiting fior him to return to after this interim stretch.

Yet some fans are still think ole was hard done by,after 1 point from 12 at home.

Ole is a bloody Liar,
A greedy bastard
A stupid coward and a selfish idiot

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2021
elampiro:
The hype and ovation that come with appointment of a new coach don't freak me anymore. Until they come and give consistent performance which becomes permanent.

When Gaal was appointed, everyone was shouting 'philisophy'. But at the end, 'philosophy' was a mocking word. It became a source of mental torture to our players that they hated training.

You really have a soft spot for Ole

grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:40am On Dec 03, 2021
ChristoBam:

Dalot was the most impressive to me. Defensive solid and provided good passes as well going forward. Just look at that pass to Rashford

A good coach, we train him well how to be sensible with his defensive game. He is still young. We meed to move away from this AWB schizophrenic nonsense. check out TAA, James etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2021
Mrviktor:

TELES TOO.

THERE'S A TACKLE HE MAD.. AND D PASSION IN HIS EYES AFTER HE MADE THAT WAS PHENOMENAL..

I HOPE WITH THE GERMAN COACH NOW.
THIS ENGLISH BIAS WE HAD WOULD BE REMOVED.

SHAW AND BISAKA AND MAGWAYA NO SUPPOSE DEY UNTOUCHABLE..

NOW THAT THEIR SUGAR DADDY IS NO MORE... EVERYBODY FIGHT FOR YOUR PLACE..

Ole was smiling at the press, buying useless British players at ridiculous prices, playing them even when injured and out of form. All this to insulate himself from his ineptitude to get protected.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Fair game how?
What happened to playing to the whistle?

I mean, David de gea just fell down, and you mean arsenal players should just stop as if we're playing some charity match?

Talking about robbing, so that foul from Maguire on tomiyasu isn't a pk shebi?? grin

Anyways great result to you guys, na my stupid scamteta and auba I blame

Arsenal lost shameful even after they stole a goal

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2021
MarlenePaul:
Why do i think this is Handelex new moniker , Welcome back chief grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2021
CapitalCee:

Ole was smiling at the press, buying useless British players at ridiculous prices, playing them even when injured and out of form. All this to insulate himself from his ineptitude to get protected.

I feel that was d only way to keep the club happy.

D English reputation they built..

We used to have Rio.. Rooney.. Scholes.. Garry...

Those English breeds.. And we know how d media hypes English talent..

Hype = publicity.
Publicity = money.

If sancho wasn't English I don't think we would have gone for him again.. After failing last year

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 9:58am On Dec 03, 2021
Nezzjnr:
Kokaneprodigy and iamoyindamola your striker dey appreciate greatness... E never too late for una oo
You are becoming monitoring spirit, if you no stalk fridge you go stalk Fred now cr7

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:59am On Dec 03, 2021
Same way I feel they would still go for trippier next summer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:01am On Dec 03, 2021
Rangnick: "The major target for me is to bring more balance into the team. We conceded two [against Arsenal], needed three to win the game. It's just too much per game. My approach is to bring more balance, more control to the game."

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11343) (11344) (11345) (11346) (11347) (11348) (11349) ... (14167) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.