Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,866 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8677586 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11352) (11353) (11354) (11355) (11356) (11357) (11358) ... (14144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dammywapes(m): 4:25pm On Dec 04, 2021
I love to see it grin
Bombblacks:
Chelsea have just 2 wins in their last 5 league games, 1 clean sheet in the last 4 league games and could potentially slip to 3rd depending on other results.

Looks like their results are starting to match how they've been performing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2021
GloryIsaac:

It is a joke. So much twisting and turning done just to give it some credibility.

Lewandoski winning “Striker of The Year” is an insult to every effort he put in 2020 & 2021. As per “oya don’t cry, manage this one”.

I swear.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 4:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
Coming to United almost ruined Moyes career. Happy that he now has a stable team and showing his worth again. Few years from now Sir Ole will be tearing up the premier league the same way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
Havertz10:
Lol how old are you? Look at the kind of nonsense that you are thinking like an insecure person that prefers to pivot responsibilities instead of owning his mistakes

No wahala, since you want to dive into this topic , lets dissect it

Cheating particularly in relationship isn’t an unexplainable phenomenon, its actually very simple to understand and predict, people refuse to accept this because they don’t want to believe that they aren’t enough for someone, show me a picture of any couple with small context and i will point openings for any interested man, we men are messing up big time, if we dont wake up quick to our emotional lackings in particularly , women will take most of us for a ride, some women have perfected cheating that you wouldn't ever find out

No matter how perfect a guy assumes that he is, there is a possibility that he isnt enough for someone, we men like to claim that there is always a man tired of a fine girl, its swings both ways brother

In the past our forefathers used traditional threats to scare women into being faithful, instead of them to wonder why does a woman cheat and find ways to mitigate it, they simply assumed that its inherent in them like men but that is far from the truth, men cheat because its a socially accepted habit and because there is no stigma attached to it, women on the other hand have to face such stigmas and social rejection, plus the added claims of spiritual implications and that kept most grounded

Fast forward to today and its a different story, women are cheating rampantly and its not a case of the woman being a bad person, its a case of the man simply not being good enough, similar to how a woman isnt enough for us men but unlike men that do it for social bragging, women do it because they seek happiness

Social dynamics is the main issue, men like girls that are above their class or share similar class with them, If you have ever dated a girl that felt like she was fortunate to have you, you will understand what I mean, if you show her small love, she will threat you like a god and worship, you are more than enough for her but try that with a girl that is of the same social class as you and her demands and expectation are higher and requires more effort, if you don’t meet up with her demands she will have openings for another man to fill, most men assume that all women want is money and when you give them money they will be fine but its only a woman that hasnt seen money before that can be controlled like that, try that with a woman that grew up with money and she will quickly find someone to fill the gaps that you have left ajar in her life, even the one that didnt grow up with financial security when that is attained, their demands shift, thats what nfl players and rich men dont see, for women its more than sex and money, Love is a baby, it needs constant attention and care to grow, its shameful that women understand love more than us men

you have be an active participant in her life particularly if you are of similar social footing, you have to constantly adjust to keep each other happy and intuned, most women have what they want in a man but age, conditions and timing can force them to manage whatever they get and if that man also married her for the aesthetics not love, he will not participate in that marriage, leaving an opening for another man that is attentive to her real needs to fill

its not a matter of net worth, sex or looks, if the social dynamics in your relationship aren't optimized, she will cheat on you and you will never know, if she doesn't, she hasn't met anyone worth the act yet or she is still under the control of traditional social structures in nigeria but with the rise of educated women in nigeria, men will go from predators to prey in a few generations

no matter how much a woman loves you, she can have crush on other men, its how valuable she finds you that limits her, dont blame women, we men need to do more to be social gods that our ego demands

I disagree with a lot of what you posted above. Though I don't think it's appropriate to jump into it now

Just know human beings are complex and most times we cannot explain ourselves and reasons for an action

Most human men or women will cheat if the conditions are right and it has nothing to do with the other partner.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
GloryIsaac:
Shekpites have lost, some sanity on this thread till next game week lmao

Abi o.

That stupid Bikeman won’t be coming here to yarn rubbish again. Idiotic she-goat

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
izzou:

To me, the award is starting to look like a joke, but I won't blame them sha. It all boils down to voting. Afterall, Uzbekistan journalist voted Mbappe and Mount ahead of Messi.

Beauty of the polling booth

In an election You can vote anyone and it doesn't have to make sense

There was a year people were doing best poster on Nairaland and someone mentioned musiwa aka becomerich (if you know him) it was funny and you know Musiwa ended up winning.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2021
MorataFC:
You mean following the footsteps of Chelsea after the sack of lampard a German coach came and the rest was history cheesy

You can connect the dots.

In the same group with Europa league champions
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 4:45pm On Dec 04, 2021
Declan Rice and Bowen cheesy

5-3-2 soon cast

Where's that Okada man make I congratulate am personally

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:48pm On Dec 04, 2021
Bombblacks:
Chelsea have just 2 wins in their last 5 league games, 1 clean sheet in the last 4 league games and could potentially slip to 3rd depending on other results.

Looks like their results are starting to match how they've been performing.

I told that bike man that Tuchel will soon unravel they thought it os a joke. They ve started conceding many goals for a start
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:00pm On Dec 04, 2021
CapitalCee:

I told that bike man that Tuchel will soon unravel they thought it os a joke. They ve started conceding many goals for a start

That was what happened towards the end of last season. They were already losing games they should be winning. End of season saved them.

The same thing is happening now.

If they don’t get a win in their next 2 -3 matches, e don be for them.

Bikeman is a useless nonentity

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Havertz10: 5:04pm On Dec 04, 2021
raumdeuter:

I disagree with a lot of what you posted above. Though I don't think it's appropriate to jump into it now

Just know human beings are complex and most times we cannot explain ourselves and reasons for an action

Most human men or women will cheat if the conditions are right and it has nothing to do with the other partner.
we can explain and predict actions and behaviors, behavioral science is tastament to this

For instance, quiet people have temper , that social rule is bullshitt, quiet people take advantage of it because preconceptions exist that they should exhibit such behavior, like you said we can talk about this issue later
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 5:05pm On Dec 04, 2021
Leyqute:

That was what happened towards the end of last season. They were already losing games they should be winning. End of season saved them.

The same thing is happening now.

If they don’t get a win in their next 2 -3 matches, e don be for them.

Bikeman is a useless nonentity
You're quoting me everywhere now because of one loss in many games. This was how you foolishly said Chelsea won't win the CL last season after we won ATM. I don't want to see you moaning when I come for you please.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 5:06pm On Dec 04, 2021
CapitalCee:

So this is the doom you were talking about? Pep has also lost 2 games this season, I guess he's finished too. Why are you scummies so daft? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
BikeMan:
[s]You're quoting me everywhere now because of one loss in many games. This was how you foolishly said Chelsea won't win the CL last season after we won ATM. I don't want to see you moaning when I come for you please[/s].

Cry more, fool.

18 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2021
BikeMan:
So this is the doom you were talking about? Pep has also lost 2 games this season, I guess he's finished too. Why are you scummies so daft? cheesy

Yen yen yen

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2021
This is a case of there's no peace for the wicked. grin grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
BikeMan:
You're quoting me everywhere now because of one loss in many games. This was how you foolishly said Chelsea won't win the CL last season after we won ATM. I don't want to see you moaning when I come for you please.

Idiot.

Why have you stopped talking about December? Cat got your syphilitic tongue? grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Just loving this Declan Rice on a low-key though..The way he carries the ball is amazing honestly..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2021
Play through the middle - no way...no creativity whatsoever.

Just possession game and vibes cheesy

All they know how to do is create overloads along the flanks and whip in crossses - na why dem dey always get plenty corners tongue

Cross & nod 5-3-2 undecided

Their hope is to get the ball into the opponents box and capitalize on any mistake wey happen for box -- just the way Liverpool play when they become clueless cheesy

Mehnn...hats of to Carrick ooh shocked

In the three games he was in charge, we looked very solid at defending set pieces - esp corner kicks!

Once again I say 5-3-2 in the potor potor tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:22pm On Dec 04, 2021
Trevor012:
Coming to United almost ruined Moyes career. Happy that he now has a stable team and showing his worth again. Few years from now Sir Ole will be tearing up the premier league the same way.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 5:34pm On Dec 04, 2021
LostMyZeal:

All they know how to do is create overloads along the flanks and whip in crossses - na why dem dey always get plenty corners tongue

Their hope is to get the ball into the opponents box and capitalize on any mistake wey happen for box -- just the way Liverpool play when they become clueless cheesy

In the three games he was in charge, we looked very solid at defending set pieces - esp corner kicks!

Na Carrick cast Tuchel las las. Watford nearly draw them

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 5:46pm On Dec 04, 2021
CapitalCee:

Na Carrick cast Tuchel las las. Watford nearly draw them

Exactly...he gave them the blueprint as a parting present

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 5:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
kokanepyramid:

Ajakaja40 you better not give yourself a heart attack, you are not getting any younger. If I were you I will be more worried about my health than being said to be on the wrong side of history.
Just saying

What's this wrong side of history nonsense that keeps flying out your gangrenous mouth. Nigga you're a fan. A Male cheerleader more or less. It's not that deep. Fool.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
Havertz10:
we can explain and predict actions and behaviors, behavioral science is tastament to this

For instance, quiet people have temper , that social rule is bullshitt, quiet people take advantage of it because preconceptions exist that they should exhibit such behavior, like you said we can talk about this issue later

Anyone can have a temper whether quiet or loud people. You can be faced with same situation multiple times and react differently all times

There have been times someone insulted you and you walked away another time you reacted back, another time you turn it to laughs

On the issue of cheating no one has any idea. There is no perfect person man or woman that cannot be cheated on and it has nothing to do with you but the person who cheated
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
A40:
What's this wrong side of history nonsense that keeps flying out your gangrenous mouth. Nigga you're a fan. A Male cheerleader more or less. It's not that deep. Fool.
You can keep hating just that posterity will not be kind to you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 6:42pm On Dec 04, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Good teams force mistakes, they just don't happen by chance..If you press well enough, you're guaranteed 1 or 2 mistakes by your opponents.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
AnfieldFan:

Good teams force mistakes, they just don't happen by chance..If you press well enough, you're guaranteed 1 or 2 mistakes by your opponents.

No dey sugarcoat am; it's opportunistic football tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2021
I wonder if Chelsea fans still think Man Utd made Lukaku forget how to play ball
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2021
Guardiola don dey top league, na only miracle fit comot am from there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2021
LostMyZeal:

No dey sugarcoat am; it's opportunistic football tongue

If it's opportunistic, why does it seem it happens all the time to high pressing teams?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Searchingvictor:
Guardiola don dey top league, na only miracle fit comot am from there
Football no be mathematics, The season is still long
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 7:40pm On Dec 04, 2021
Rangnick has to buy Haaland.

He discovered him, he should have some clout or influence over Haaland’s next club.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11352) (11353) (11354) (11355) (11356) (11357) (11358) ... (14144) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eph12(m), ChristoBam, Leyqute(m), Trevor012(m), Englishisamust, Henrique99, Mrviktor(m), swiz123(m), Dantedasz(m), Kendzyma(m), Ijustwantto, AdisaOwala, stephennel(m), AAA593 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.