Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8757590 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11354) (11355) (11356) (11357) (11358) (11359) (11360) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 05, 2021
elampiro:

Cameroon national team fits him
Dude is trying to stay relevant, no top flight club in Europe would want to do business with that toxic and arrogant prick he's just wasting his time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2021
Oboi E no go funny if we lose today oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2021
Happy 26th birthday to Ice cold Martial.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 8:42am On Dec 05, 2021
Nezzjnr:

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Unless one of our players gets sent off i don't expect anything less than 3 points,.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:56am On Dec 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

Unless one of our players gets sent off i don't expect anything less than 3 points,.
I'm scared of Maguire having a Brain fart

Btw when is Varane coming back
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2021
Nezzjnr:

I'm scared of Maguire having a Brain fart

Btw when is Varane coming back

I read that he could be back against Brentford in 10 days. Hopefully he stays fit after that. He is really important.

For this pressing style to work optimally it should be Varane and Bailly.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2021
It's obvious Ralph is saying we must have some realistic expectations and he's right.

I just don't appreciate the way he likes bringing other successful managers into his responses. It might be the questions they are always asking him though.

All the same, I like him already and I pray it works out the way we hope for.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

This kind person fit kill himself if after being the “perfect” man to a woman she still cheats on him.

It’s like a woman thinking if she is the perfect woman her man won’t cheat on her.

Those kind people dey suffer pass heartbreak. More like heart failure or heart attack. grin
grin grin grin

Na this kain post C.Ronaldo suppose dey reply Factos! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:15am On Dec 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

I read that he could be back against Brentford in 10 days. Hopefully he stays fit after that. He is really important.

Thank God... Maguire won't look good in the system at all.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2021
Trevor012:
Coming to United almost ruined Moyes career. Happy that he now has a stable team and showing his worth again. Few years from now Sir Ole will be tearing up the premier league the same way.
Lol.
He also flopped at Sociedad and took Sunderland to a relegation.

I must say that he has improved quite a bit,learning his lessons along the way,but I still doubt him being able to manage a high-profile club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:30am On Dec 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

He was rushed back by Ole vs Atalanta away and aggravated the injury he suffered on international duty.

I thinks he really isn't injury prone overall.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2021
hoopLA:

He was rushed back by Ole vs Atalanta away and aggravated the injury he suffered on international duty.

I thinks he really isn't injury prone overall.

He isn't an iron man but you are right that he has been relatively injury free in his career so far.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

Ok grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 9:54am On Dec 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

He isn't an iron man but you are right that he has been relatively injury free in his career so far.

Seems his injury problem started last season, Him and Ramos.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 9:57am On Dec 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

RB: AWB, Dalot. If that is not enough we can recall Laird in Jan
LB: Shaw, Telles. If push comes to shove Alvaro Fernandes can get a few minutes as well

CB: Maguire, Varane, Lindelof, Bailly. Dr Jones is back as well. We can recall Tuanzebe or give Mengi a few minutes.

9-12 defenders should be enough.

1) Fred
McTominay
Bruno

2) VDB
Matic
Pogba

3)
Mejbri
Lingard

We need a CDM but then again that is not news.

Quite good tho.

But I trust Fred and Bruno to go injury free in for this period.
Esp Fred, shey that guy don get injury since he joined sha? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 10:01am On Dec 05, 2021
Searchingvictor:

Quite good tho.

But I trust Fred and Bruno to go injury free in for this period.
Esp Fred, shey that guy don get injury since he joined sha? cheesy
He has, but doesn't stay long on the sidelines recovers before the expected period.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:12am On Dec 05, 2021
Oasis007:

undecided

Did you check the League Table before littering here with fresh dogshit?

PSG is leading second place Club on the Log by fuckin 13pts. They want Poch gone, yet leading with that kinda margin?

They'll wrap up the league by mid-Feb. Poch is Argetine, same as Messi and Di Maria. Neymar and Messi are close friends. Mbappe is definitely leaving at end of season, and he doesn't wanna leave empty handed.

Once Mbappe is gone, Messi gonna be playing false 9, flanks by Neymar on the left and Di Maria on the right. Poch ain't leaving anytime soon, neither is he gonna be sacked.

You're pained cos the truth stings, eh??

I said what I said, and I stand by it undecided

By the way, which one is paining you

What I said about Messi or what I said about Poch?

I'm sure you didn't even watch the match

Today's Sunday; be advised: tone down your aggression.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:15am On Dec 05, 2021
Searchingvictor:

Seems his injury problem started last season, Him and Ramos.

No. He missed only 4 games through injury last season. His other lay off was due to COVID infection.
He played minimum of 30 league games for each of his last 3 seasons in Spain.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2021
makjo900:

A player just got a new country, new club at aged 34 and you expect him to hit the ground running immediately. If he had done just that then you would go back to your usual "farmers league". You guys are jokers

Ronaldo must be 22 years of age then, for him to be scoring as frequently as he is doing right now.

If Ronaldo had moved to PSG, he would have at least 30 goals by now with the brilliant support system in Mbappe and Neymar.

It has always been suspected that Messi is a system player that could only thrive in one team(Barcelona). Ronaldo is the almighty formula that would still score regularly whether he plays for Stoke or Burnley or Juventus.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:25am On Dec 05, 2021
LostMyZeal:

You're pained cos the truth stings, eh??

I said what I said, and I stand by it undecided

By the way, which one is paining you

What I said about Messi or what I said about Poch?

I'm sure you didn't even watch the match

Today's Sunday; be advised: tone down your aggression.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 10:28am On Dec 05, 2021
Europa Merchants
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2021
KingAlabi:

He has, but doesn't stay long on the sidelines recovers before the expected period.

Iron man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2021
Nezzjnr:

Ole made losing to Crystal Palace at Old Trafford an annual festival.

If we lose today, it’s on Ole and the criminal back four he’s managed to assemble in the last 3 years.

AWB, Maguire and Shaw shouldn’t be playing for any team in the top 6.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 10:43am On Dec 05, 2021
afrodoc2:

No. He missed only 4 games through injury last season. His other lay off was due to COVID infection.
He played minimum of 30 league games for each of his last 3 seasons in Spain.

He should be allowed to recover fully this time around.

Pogba na another issue. If he gets injury lykdis, it takes till eternity b4 he recover even if it's not a big injury. Maybe he uses that period to rest. That guy na case
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Illimitable: 10:44am On Dec 05, 2021
elampiro:
Illimitable has been so wrong on Mourinho.

I am wrong about Jose cos he lost to the champions but you have been 100% right about Moyes who’s lost to league champions throughout his 22-year career.

#Logic101.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2021
Neimar:
I have to start learning Europa League Anthem... All Thanks to Real Betis
Alright Bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2021
Is it true that ronaldo got an injury from the last suiiiii
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2021
Trevor012:
Happy 26th birthday to Ice cold Martial.

This man is still young oh..

Why people kon dey loose patience..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2021
That foolish psg cut my ticket yesterday..

Mumu team with zero tactics. Can't keep clean sheet.

What's all the poch hype gan..
I watched d match.. Dem wan kill psg with counter
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2021
Mrviktor:
Is it true that ronaldo got an injury from the last suiiiii
Nah, I think it was the last minute sprint.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 11:23am On Dec 05, 2021
Mrviktor:
That foolish psg cut my ticket yesterday..

Mumu team with zero tactics. Can't keep clean sheet.

What's all the poch hype gan..
I watched d match.. Dem wan kill psg with counter
Psg fans are furious cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (11354) (11355) (11356) (11357) (11358) (11359) (11360) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ForValour, Santos07 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.