Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,080 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8678493 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11403) (11404) (11405) (11406) (11407) (11408) (11409) ... (14144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
donstan18:
The way ManU fans are saying Athletico are shiit this season will make you think ManU have been outstanding this season. grin grin

ATM dey 4th for their league, survived a group of Liverpool, Porto and Ac Millian.

But ManU wey dey rot for 5th with Arsenal and Conte chasing them think they’ve been better than ATM this season. cheesy
You are fond of interpreting things out of context...Who said Manchester United have been excellent? The point is that Atletico are not the team they once were so, to see Manchester United fans saying they'd have preferred PSG was shocking hence the need to point out Atletico is better draw...

Ac Milan and Porto are not great team at the moment so, I don't get the hype about that group...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mrviktor:
All this rookie managers self
What do you mean by rookie manager? Arteta is right here...

If Ole had the balls, the captain's armband would have been taken off Maguire...

By the time Aubameyang is sold, the rest of the players will know that Arteta is boss and they'll fall in line. No time for indiscipline...

Why were we celebrating when Rangnick said players won't be allowed to travel out for treatment when we have one of the best medical teams? Pogba will be injured but you see him having a nice time in Dubai...

17 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
You are fond of interpreting things out of context...Who said Manchester United have been excellent? The point is that Atletico are not the team they once were so, to see Manchester United fans saying they'd have preferred PSG was shocking hence the need to point out Atletico is better draw...

Ac Milan and Porto are not great team at the moment so, I don't get the hype about that group...
I don’t know what ATM use to be, but whatever they are now, they are far better than ManU of the last 4 years.

ManU fans are not in anyway qualified talk down on Athletico’s form. They are way better than ManU of this season, last season and last 3 seasons.

Una no be mate. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2021
patrickmuf:

If Ole had the balls, the captain's armband would have been taken off Maguire...

By the time Aubameyang is sold, the rest of the players will know that Arteta is boss and they'll fall in line. No time for indiscipline...

Why were we celebrating when Rangnick said players won't be allowed to travel out for treatment when we have one of the best medical teams? Pogba will be injured but you see him having a nice time in Dubai...

He has been maltreating auba since he came in
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
donstan18:

I don’t know what ATM use to be, but whatever they are now, they are far better than ManU of the last 4 years.

ManU fans are not in anyway qualified talk down on Athletico’s form. They are way better than ManU of this season, last season and last 3 seasons.

Una no be mate. cheesy
Okay...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Mrviktor:

He has been maltreating auba since he came in
You don't know what you're talking about...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 2:20pm On Dec 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
Okay...

Just ignore the idiot. I blame myself for engaging him. I will never repeat that mistake again

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
CapitalCee:

Just ignore the idiot. I blame myself for engaging him. I will never repeat that mistake again

I was just looking at you like Jega. grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
patrickmuf:

I don't want to play the devil's advocate but I'm curious. What's wrong with Pogba having his treatment in Dubai? How does that affect anyone?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Softwareguy21: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
melodyogonna:

I don't want to play the devil's advocate but I'm curious. What's wrong with Pogba having his treatment in Dubai? How does that affect anyone?
yes of course. It breed indiscipline.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
melodyogonna:

Chai Chukwunekem ooo grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2021
Softwareguy21:
yes of course. It breed indiscipline.
You fit expatiate boss?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2021
Since Ronaldo took away penalty duties from Bruno Penandez, u guys have now seen the light that he is not even half as good as Mason Mount..

The only tin he does is hit "inshallah" passes all game

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kelvinsteve1000: 4:15pm On Dec 14, 2021
thorrvik55:
Since Ronaldo took away penalty duties from Bruno Penandez, u guys have now seen the light that he is not even half as good as Mason Mount..

Stop this foolishness kid

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
afrodoc2:

I was just looking at you like Jega. grin

It was a big mistake sir, it wont happen again

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 4:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
thorrvik55:

This can't be true

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
thorrvik55:

This guy was living on penalty tax. He is not even a good passer, just like Jorginho they live on penalty tax.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
thorrvik55:

I know he is not all that for him to be 25 years old before being noticed by football world.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
Kelvinsteve1000:

Stop this foolishness kid
Its true, mason Mount is better than him. He was living in penalty tax and stat padding. For him to be 25 before being noticed by football world says a lot about his talent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2021
thorrvik55:

Stop insulting Mount please.

Compare him with the likes of Mbappe, Salah and Bernardo Silva, not Bruno of this season please.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
patrickmuf:

They are still far better than you this season so donstan is right. Well, it makes things juicy for trolls because you people will definitely vacate this thread by the time they start digging your chest beating posts of how you all said Atletico is a walk over. I remember what they did to Liverpool just 2 seasons ago.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2021
thorrvik55:

Now scummies are calling for the guy to be benched, we warned them that penalty was deceiving them in the past but they kept saying he's better than all his ogas. Same thing we told them about Ole. Scummies will learn by force by fire cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godsofsoccer: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
BikeMan:
They are still far better than you this season so donstan is right. Well, it makes things juicy for trolls because you people will definitely vacate this thread by the time they start digging your chest beating posts of how you all said Atletico is a walk over. I remember what they did to Liverpool just 2 seasons ago.
Look at this stupid bike man. What they did to Liverpool two sesons ago? Drew on first leg and won the second leg at extra time.
What did Liverpool do to them home and away this season?
Your ignorance is pathetic

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
melodyogonna:

Unless on occasions where the club doctors can handle a case, no player should go abroad for treatment...

At Carrington, they'll be better monitored to ensure they're adhering to the doctors prescription and advice...

They'll have access to facilities to aid their recuperation...

It's not nice to see a supposed injured player having the time of his life abroad when he should be working hard to get back on the pitch...

Rangnick is not mad to have frowned at it...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
CapitalCee:

grin

You'll..... definitely.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2021
BikeMan:
And then you make reference to 2 seasons ago...SMH!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2021
BikeMan:
You dey mind them.

Imagine ManU fans having the guts to say ATM aren’t what they use to be. Laliga Champions, a team that survived a group Porto, Liverpool and Ac Millian. You’ll start wondering what gave them the audacity to say such, like say them dey form this season. cheesy

Never seen fans as shameless as these ManU fans.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Oasis007:

grin

You'll..... definitely.

Just watch and see
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
patrickmuf:
Unless on occasions where the club doctors can handle a case, no player should go abroad for treatment...

At Carrington, they'll be better monitored to ensure they're adhering to the doctors prescription and advice...

They'll have access to facilities to aid their recuperation...

It's not nice to see a supposed injured player having the time of his life abroad when he should be working hard to get back on the pitch...

Rangnick is not mad to have frowned at it...
Nice points, makes sense. Especially the part where they'll be monitored. And the fact the player is closer to the manager, fit discipline you once if you mess up the recovery, make sense.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Starve them of Attentions to restore Sanity on this Thread.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Wanbissaka: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2021
Brentford- Utd postponed!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wanbissaka:

Brentford- Utd postponed!

grin

When?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11403) (11404) (11405) (11406) (11407) (11408) (11409) ... (14144) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: FirstbornWds and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.