Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,071 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8758220 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11406) (11407) (11408) (11409) (11410) (11411) (11412) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2021
Karleb:

Seriously, you deserve heavy flogging.

If he likes, let him win a million game unbeaten. I don't care and I didn't even mention that.

Point is, there is nothing special about Pep winning Leeds 7 - 0. Read that again.

You don shop this morning? undecided

I really don't like to drag issues too long.

Rauf would play Leeds. Let me see if he would win 6 -0.

Then you would know who has eaten between both of us grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2021
izzou:

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:33am On Dec 15, 2021
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godsofsoccer: 7:37am On Dec 15, 2021
Then you would know who has eaten between the both of us.

grin grin

Mad man.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2021
Android17:
Is it not the guy who wrote Chelsea off by December and has been trying to insult his way out of being held accountable for it?
That's right grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:46am On Dec 15, 2021
donstan18:

No standard and quality team will brag with such.

Just look at your trophy. grin grin
See trophy cabinet and they said Ole didn't do anything cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2021
Raumdeuter and co that relegate Olympics how do you think Alves made fifa world 11.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2021
Karleb:

Seriously, you deserve heavy flogging.

If he likes, let him win a million game unbeaten. I don't care and I didn't even mention that.

Point is, there is nothing special about Pep winning Leeds 7 - 0. Read that again.

You don shop this morning? undecided
We need to start organizing English lessons here...

You mentioned Ole just to drive home a point that winning Leeds is not enough to say Pep is all that even though I agree that he is one of the great coaches around but that guy obviously missed the point, he thinks you're comparing Ole to Pep...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2021
I dey hear say our weekend Game is in doubt also. embarassed undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:37am On Dec 15, 2021
Sir Ole got 30million for Daniel James. That man is a magician cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:48am On Dec 15, 2021
izzou:

You just no normal Izu

grin grin

You Sabi play with words eeh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2021
No be this same Leeds we destroy last season and this season??

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:01am On Dec 15, 2021
patrickmuf:

You mentioned Ole just to drive home a point that winning Leeds is not enough to say Pep is all that even though I agree that he is one of the great coaches around but that guy obviously missed the point, he thinks you're comparing Ole to Pep...

Truly, we need to start organising English lessons. I'll suggest you be the course rep. grin

My point was that there's everything special to get a victory, even if its 1-0. I didn't even compare Ole to anything.

Using scoreline to drive a point is pointless to me.

10 - 0 gives 3 points
1 - 0 gives 3 points.
The goal is always 3 points.

If Ole was winning 1- 0 consecutively for more than 5 games, you won't sack him. You would eulogize him.

Using scoreline to measure greatness is pointless in a marathon league. That was my point
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:20am On Dec 15, 2021
Odunharry:

My number 1 active manager.. Pep is a very good tactician.

Until he wins Ucl without Messi, everything he is doing for now is local and unacceptable.

-Raumdeuter
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2021
BikeMan:
This myth has been debunked in Barca sef. That's how people used to say any coach will win trophies at Barca because they had Messi grin

Ole spent more than Pep without winning even the fans' heart in the end but any coach can do what Pep is doing cheesy

But another coach won Ucl with Barca after Fraudiola left them while Fraudiola hasn't won it since he left Barca. Same for Bayern. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:26am On Dec 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

He's a fraud

Co-signed by A40.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2021
Karleb:
Pep the greatest tactician but

Ole beat Leeds 9 - 0.
Ole beat Southampton 9 - 0.
Leicester beat Southampton 9 - 0.

But let's neglect that and praise Guardiola who obviously have a better team for winning 7 - 0

Over 1bn spent on the team to achieve that and we wouldn't hear word. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:30am On Dec 15, 2021
Where are those Messi has a natural talent bandwagonists

This doesn't look like something Don Carlo would say, but I'll take it cos na true tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2021
These uncircumcised shekpites spend all day spewing trash on this thread.

But just one comment from a man utd fan on their thread and they go all ballistic and foaming from their mouths like epileptic fvcktards.

The likes of duncejazet that calls united fans 'trolls' because they comment on their miserable thread won't see his fellow shekpites here acting like dunderheads.

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:35am On Dec 15, 2021
izzou:

Truly, we need to start organising English lessons. I'll suggest you be the course rep. grin

My point was that there's everything special to get a victory, even if its 1-0. I didn't even compare Ole to anything.

10 - 0 gives 3 points
1 - 0 gives 3 points.

If Ole was winning 1- 0 consecutively for more than 5 games, you won't sack him. You would eulogize him.

Using scoreline to measure greatness is pointless in a marathon league. That was my point

You missed his point. He was telling those using yesterday's 7-0 drubbing to hype Fraudiola to shut up as it is not enough to measure greatness.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2021
airmark:

You missed his point. He was telling those using yesterday's 7-0 drubbing to hype Fraudiola to shut up as it is not enough to measure greatness.

From the comments I read, those who hyped him were dwelling more on how he's extending his EPL unbeaten run, especially without a striker

No be today we dey see such scorelines from Pep
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2021
airmark:

Until he wins Ucl without Messi, everything he is doing for now is local and unacceptable.

-Raumdeuter

Champions league > many league titles.. I still see his current city team among favourites for UCL. Hopefully, he will do it without the GOAT.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:53am On Dec 15, 2021
raumdeuter:

We used to hear that there are no easy games in the EPL until Pep came
I think there are easy games everywhere, but the upset, twist and drama not to talk more the excitement in the EPL makes it different..

Currently, you can't predict the exact team that will be champions come May, 2022.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2021
izzou:

10 - 0 gives 3 points
1 - 0 gives 3 points.

His argument was premised on the fact that Pep can't be said to be the best after a 7 vs 0 victory because others managers that are not highly rated have seen their teams win with a higher margin. Just last week, we all watched City struggle against Wolves with their only goal coming via a contentious penalty...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2021
airmark:

Help me explain to your Chelsea brother...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:31am On Dec 15, 2021
LostMyZeal:
Where are those Messi has a natural talent bandwagonists

This doesn't look like something Don Carlo would say, but I'll take it cos na true tongue
That you have an element of doubt that he said that is my true satisfaction.

I rise tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:39am On Dec 15, 2021
izzou:

10 - 0 gives 3 points
1 - 0 gives 3 points.

Bruv your trolling is usually on point but this one na over the bar. The point he was making is what you are now using pari to make, so why were you arguing with him?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 10:47am On Dec 15, 2021
afrodoc2:

Bruv your trolling is usually on point but this one na over the bar. The point he was making is what you are now using pari to make, so why were you arguing with him?

I wasn't using scoreline to drive my point.

Pep won with 7 goals. Karleb said Pep isn't special, afterall Ole had done it.

I said Pep is winning and winning. That's what makes him special.

Do you understand my stand now, doc?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2021
patrickmuf:

Abeg, help me explain to that guy in pidgin English or asusu igbo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2021
izzou:

I wasn't using scoreline to drive my point.

Pep won with 7 goals. Karleb said Pep isn't special, afterall Ole had done it.

I said Pep is winning and winning. That's what makes him special.

Do you understand my stand now, doc?

The guy said score lines should not be used to prove a point and gave examples but you tackled him only to now also say score lines should not be used to make a point and you gave your own examples.

You people are essentially saying the same thing but in your haste to troll/tackle/deliver L you missed the point. patrick and your fellow shekpite have already tried to educate you.

Why are you shekpites like this? grin grin grin

Is anybody doing giveaway for greatest troll that we don't know about?

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2021
afrodoc2:

The guy said score lines should not be used to prove a point and gave examples but you tackled him only to now also say score lines should not be used to make a point and you gave your own examples.

You people are essentially saying the same thing but in your haste to troll/tackle/deliver L you missed the point. patrick and your fellow shekpite have already tried to educate you.

Why are you shekpites like this? grin grin grin

Is anybody doing giveaway for greatest troll that we don't know about?

grin grin grin

Let me rest my case. I no dey troll anyhow.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2021
izzou:

grin grin grin

Let me rest my case. I no dey troll anyhow.

Dogs bark, cats meow. Izzou dey shalaye lipsrsealed

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11406) (11407) (11408) (11409) (11410) (11411) (11412) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: DammyOlu123(m), stulp16 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.