Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8678916 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11414) (11415) (11416) (11417) (11418) (11419) (11420) ... (14144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2021
Searchingvictor:
McKenna is about to join Ipswich as manager

Thank God. He should please fuvk off!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 5:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
cool
patrickmuf:
You are fast drifting towards a position where you'll stay ignored...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godsofsoccer: 5:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jodera:
Salah rested in a 2nd leg semi final match??

Come on man.. grin
Did he play or did he not? Same as Firmino.
Did they play? Did Liverpool win the match without them despite being 3-goal down or not?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2021
Trevor012:

My opinion plus football records plus FIFA ranking plus whatever metric you want to add. Fergie is the Goat cheesy cheesy cheesy

Iffhs records, says otherwise my brother
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jokerman:

Iffhs records, says otherwise my brother
Ok what does iffhs record say?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:27pm On Dec 16, 2021
Trevor012:

Ok what does iffhs record say?

IFFHS World's Best Coach of the 21st Century 2001–2020

Also our coach to win best coach 4 times...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
Searchingvictor:
McKenna is about to join Ipswich as manager

Remaining Pa Phelan and we’d gotten the club rid of the DNA coaches. Music to my ears
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jokerman:

IFFHS World's Best Coach of the 21st Century 2001–2020

Also our coach to win best coach 4 times...
Who is the Goat according to iffhs?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2021
Trevor012:

Who is the Goat according to iffhs?

Lol... Fergie is the Goat I know... but for you to say Mou ain't in top 6 of all time... that's bad... forget his recent struggles

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 5:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Leyqute:

Look at this one.

You thought I was talking about a club.

If that was the case, all teams in the top 6 has spent that much on their squad. Or very close to it.

And you chose a period that suits your narrative.

Since that statement was hard for you to understand, let me rephrase it.

No manager in the history of football has spent $1bn on their squad.

Oya get back to work.

Assignment don land.

I didn't see this argument early enough...
But Liverpool hasn't spent up to 1 billion or what I would consider close to 1 billion...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:02pm On Dec 16, 2021
With this postponement this fixture congestion we're about to experience no be here. undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 6:05pm On Dec 16, 2021
They should just halt the league abeg..These postponements go just congest fixtures for people..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
MRTA7:
With this postponement this fixture congestion we're about to experience no be here. undecided
I'm telling you. Even our U23 against Chelsea on Friday postponed too..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:17pm On Dec 16, 2021
Searchingvictor:
Our match postponed again.
More time for our lazy players to learn gengen pressing cheesy...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 6:23pm On Dec 16, 2021
TrebleChamp:
More time for our lazy players to learn gengen pressing cheesy...

Can they train with the illness?? Coz na isolation most go dey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:35pm On Dec 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

How did the period suit my narrative? I picked from the date Pep joined the league. So what period suits your own narrative? 20yrs when Pep was still a player, 10yrs when pep was still coaching Barcelona, 6yrs when Pep joined City or 1 year?

If you want us to look at since Rangnick joined we can also do that

Pick the period and seasons you want us to compare Man Utd vs Man City transfer spendings

When Pep was manager of City vs when any other Bible or non Bible believing human being was coach of any club in heaven, earth and the 7 oceans.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:52pm On Dec 16, 2021
Leyqute:

When Pep was manager of City vs when any other Bible or non Bible believing human being was coach of any club in heaven, earth and the 7 oceans.

So you want us to compare City from when Pep became manager which is 2016/17 vs Man Utd since Mourinho became manager which is 2016/17

The result is there below. You are free to change it again

2016/17
Man City $236M
Man Utd $203M
2017/18
Man City $349
Man Utd $218
2018/19
Man City $86M
Man Utd $90M
2019/20
Man City $175M
Man Utd $258M

2020/21
Man City $92M
Man Utd $183M
2021/22
Man City $140M
Man Utd $154M
Total
Man City $1,078
Man Utd $1,106
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2021
popizaino:

Tactics was on point, motivation went missing that's all that happened.

So who’s job is it to motivate the players? Me?

So now we agree that it was the talented players that are helping Pep? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:00pm On Dec 16, 2021
Leyqute:
BTW Jodera what do you think about Auba’s situation?
Lol... Na wetin we been dey debate on ystdy on our thread. Couldn't continue with our discussion ystdy sef cos I fell ill.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
Leyqute:

Ian Wright is making sense.
What did he say?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
raumdeuter:

So you want us to compare City from when Pep became manager which is 2016/17 vs Man Utd since Mourinho became manager which is 2016/17

The result is there below. You are free to change it again

2016/17
Man City $236M
Man Utd $203M
2017/18
Man City $349
Man Utd $218
2018/19
Man City $86M
Man Utd $90M
2019/20
Man City $175M
Man Utd $258M

2020/21
Man City $92M
Man Utd $183M
2021/22
Man City $140M
Man Utd $154M
Total
Man City $1,078
Man Utd $1,106

An old dog can never learn new tricks.

If you cannot find me a manager who spent like 6 years at a club and spent $1bn, rest boss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jokerman:

Lol... Fergie is the Goat I know... but for you to say Mou ain't in top 6 of all time... that's bad... forget his recent struggles
Ferguson, Shankly, Paisley, Clough, Sacchi, Pep etc
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:22pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... Na wetin we been dey debate on ystdy on our thread. Couldn't continue with our discussion ystdy sef cos I fell ill.

Eyah. Sorry Chief.

Take care of yourself o.

I wan troll you when February comes grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jodera:
What did he say?

Said Arteta isn’t treating the situation well. Not the suspension or leaving him out.

He wants him to address the situation quickly, clarify things and not make it like the Ozil saga.

He’s of the opinion that Arsenal needs Auba. And that they’re not playing to his strength or creating enough chances for him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2021
Leyqute:

Eyah. Sorry Chief.

Take care of yourself o.

I wan troll you when February comes grin
thanks a lot bro.

No worry February go come, I just hope say table turn be then grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:40pm On Dec 16, 2021
Leyqute:

Said Arteta isn’t treating the situation well. Not the suspension or leaving him out.

He wants him to address the situation quickly, clarify things and not make it like the Ozil saga.

He’s of the opinion that Arsenal needs Auba. And that they’re not playing to his strength or creating enough chances for him.
Arteta says auba is stripped off the armband due to accumulated disciplinary breach which auba have committed. To be sincere, I don't know what better explanation is there to give except journalists just want long talk to sell their papers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Mrviktor post=10852 sad0428:

Azin ehhh.. Why I go bench ronaldo.
Someone that gives u a goal every 2 games.

Without ronaldo who go dey score for us since. This one we all of dem dey get mood swings
This is not a worthy post, who were scoring before Ronaldo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:41pm On Dec 16, 2021
Leyqute:

This nonsense habit of ex players taking sides with players over coaches needs to end.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Godsofsoccer:

Did he play or did he not? Same as Firmino.
Did they play? Did Liverpool win the match without them despite being 3-goal down or not?
The thing with you guys is that you'll know the truth, but you guys will just have to bend it a little so that your argument will be sweet.

So an injured Salah and firmino who were unavailable to play is the same thing as klopp resting both of them abi??

So Klopp will rest his obvious best attacker in a 2nd leg match in which they'll need to overturn a 3-0 lead abi?

Lol... Just lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by thorrvik55(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jodera:
The thing with you guys is that you'll know the truth, but you guys will just have to bend it a little so that your argument will be sweet.

So an injured Salah and firmino who were unavailable to play is the same thing as klopp resting both of them abi??

So Klopp will rest his obvious best attacker in a 2nd leg match in which they'll need to overturn a 3-0 lead abi?

Lol... Just lol grin

Leave that guy.. I'm sure he did not even watch the match or follow the game that period.

E shock me when I saw "Klopp rested Salah for the Barca second leg"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Godsofsoccer: 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jodera:

Lol... Just lol grin
The argument is, did they comeback despite a 3-goal deficit without their best strikers? Not one striker but two.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 7:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
thorrvik55:

Leave that guy.. I'm sure he did not even watch the match or follow the game that period.

E shock me when I saw "Klopp rested Salah for the Barca second leg"
Lol... You know something like " Klopp rested Salah and firnimo" and Liverpool overturned a 3-0 loss to win..... will sound very interesting to those who didn't follow the match. grin grin

How e take sound for him ear sef, and how do he think people will believe such, was really my worry wen quoting him sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (11414) (11415) (11416) (11417) (11418) (11419) (11420) ... (14144) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.