Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8757872 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11415) (11416) (11417) (11418) (11419) (11420) (11421) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Jodera:
Arteta says auba is stripped off the armband due to accumulated disciplinary breach which auba have committed. To be sincere, I don't know what better explanation is there to give except journalists just want long talk to sell their papers

No. It’s ostracizing him that Ian was talking about. He’s been out of the matchday squad like 2-3 games in a row now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
Godsofsoccer:

The argument is, did they comeback despite a 3-goal deficit without their best strikers? Not one striker but two.
Let your argument premises be right or at least valid, that's just want I want to tell you.

You can't tell someone half-truth and you want them to gobble it all up.

If in football terms you don't know the difference between "injured and rested", then... lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2021
Searchingvictor:

Can they train with the illness?? Coz na isolation most go dey
True, but Carrington has been reopened....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
BARAJ92:
This is not a worthy post, who were scoring before Ronaldo.

Rest

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2021
Leyqute:

No. It’s ostracizing him that Ian was talking about. He’s been out of the matchday squad like 2-3 games in a row now.
Oh... Okayy. I'm not sure he'll be ostracized like ozil. I just hope it doesn't reach that stage. We had a match on Saturday and the decision hadn't been made yet. Now that the decision has been made (before ystdy match), you don't expect Arteta to put him in immediately after giving him a bad/disappointing news like that. At least, let him relax and come to terms with it. Once he's in the right state of mind, he'll be drafted in.

I expect him not to start or be in the squad in our next match tho (but if he is no qualms), but if after this week he's still absent from the squad, I'll raise eyebrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:44pm On Dec 16, 2021
Trevor012:

Ferguson, Shankly, Paisley, Clough, Sacchi, Pep etc

Lol... Mou is always above Pep, Arrigo... I gave you proof and stats, you are giving me your opinion....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 9:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
Lana1:
Where is dopejemi?
Where is funlord?
Where is starboard?
Where is GBR1?
Where is Dahdemola aka AdisaOwalla?
Where is danhumprey?
Where is sinizia?
Where is sailorXY?
Where is Ruudie?
Where is nyabinghi?
Where is Pietrorico aka PietroRick?
Where is UniqueGem?
Where is SirCumalot?

I’m fine o. I hope everyone on this list is doing well too. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Android17: 9:59pm On Dec 16, 2021
Neymar1095:

You are typing spoil. Salah at Roma never did anything close to what Mahrez did at Leicester. The nigga freaking won Pfa player of the year at ordinary Leicester becoming the first African to do such. Salah was never rated highly than Mahrez.
Your argument is unoriginal. I am not going to buy Kaka today over Mason Mount because he was a former ballon d'or. After Riyad won the PFA player of the year, he stayed 2 more seasons with Leicester which coincides with the 2 seasons Salah had with Roma. Who did better in those years - that is where your deliverance will come from.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2021
We were seriously chasing saul

Wow undecided

That guy is very very low on confidence
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2021
So its Liverpool and City again for the epl title..Maybe they should just be playing themselves for the whole 38 matches since other clubs no wn get sense undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2021
Trevor012:

This nonsense habit of ex players taking sides with players over coaches needs to end.

That’s not always the case.

Scholes never sided with Pogba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gann: 11:21pm On Dec 16, 2021
CrystalTiger:
So its Liverpool and City again for the epl title..Maybe they should just be playing themselves for the whole 38 matches since other clubs no wn get sense undecided
Liverpool came 3rd last season... and it's still some way to go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 11:32pm On Dec 16, 2021
Gann:
Liverpool came 3rd last season... and it's still some way to go.

I love your optimism but the only thing that would hamper Liverpool would be AFCON (Salah and Mane)..

You see this league like this, Pep dn dey salivate already bro..December dn reach again for am, na better WINNING RUN e go do take go at least 10pts clear..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:09am On Dec 17, 2021
CrystalTiger:

I love your optimism but the only thing that would hamper Liverpool would be AFCON (Salah and Mane)..

You see this league like this, Pep dn dey salivate already bro..December dn reach again for am, na better WINNING RUN e go do take go at least 10pts clear..

That modafoka fit win the next 15 games like that.

Na so e dey take win league.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:18am On Dec 17, 2021
CrystalTiger:
City should just win it abeg

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:11am On Dec 17, 2021
Before you people will start crying that they are posting on your thread, I hope you see how your comrades are celebrating a Chelsea draw.

I don't want to see pathetic tears later o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:37am On Dec 17, 2021
BikeMan:
Before you people will start crying that they are posting on your thread, I hope you see how your comrades are celebrating a Chelsea draw.

You are mad.

When you and your leprous fingers were chatting sh.it here a month ago e dey sweet your belle.

Now that you have been exposed you’re here crying for sympathy.

Alaye jor jor

No mercy for annoying mgbeketotos like you

The suffer wey you go suffer ehn…

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:39am On Dec 17, 2021
Instead of him to be begging, e dey do stronghead

This egungun no bekiaful e dey go express

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2021
Leyqute:

You are mad.

When you and your leprous fingers were chatting sh.it here a month ago e dey sweet your belle.

Now that you have been exposed you’re here crying for sympathy.

Alaye jor jor

No mercy for annoying mgbeketotos like you

The suffer wey you go suffer ehn…
I love this energy actually, it makes things better for me grin

Just giving your cry-cry comrades heads-up before they start saying I spam this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:41am On Dec 17, 2021
Leyqute:

That modafoka fit win the next 15 games like that.

Na so e dey take win league.
Ahn Ahn. I thought he's a fraud Legbegbe? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:42am On Dec 17, 2021
Leyqute:
Instead of him to be begging, e dey do stronghead

This egungun no bekiaful e dey go express
Beg you for what? cheesy

Did you not start the season on top and started saying Chelsea is not a contender? They even warned you and you said they will see by December. December is here and we are still only 4 points away from the league leaders. I should beg you for your heresy? LMAO cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:49am On Dec 17, 2021
BikeMan:
Beg you for what? cheesy

Did you not start the season on top and started saying Chelsea is not a contender? They even warned you and you said they will see by December. December is here and we are still only 4 points away from the league leaders. I should beg you for your heresy? LMAO cheesy

So were you having brain tumor when this shiit dropped from your esophagus?

BikeMan:
Title race is well over, we should work on getting the winning mentality back and then we focus on other competitions. E don be.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:53am On Dec 17, 2021
BikeMan:
Beg you for what? cheesy

December is here and we are still only 4 points away from the league leaders. I should beg you for your heresy? LMAO cheesy

Where did you start December? Where are you now? How many goals will you concede in the next 3 matches?

This simpleton has no idea of the beating he’s about to receive.

Verily verily I say unto you, except you repent and beg for forgiveness, mighty suffering will be upon you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 7:54am On Dec 17, 2021
Trent's goal was filthy by the way...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 8:24am On Dec 17, 2021
Leyqute:

So were you having brain tumor when this shiit dropped from your esophagus?

I've told you to check the meaning of contender but your hooliganism will not allow you learn grammar. Not every contender will eventually win the title, that's why the eventual champion is called a winner.

Can you see the difference between the top 3 and the rest? Go to school, no, na to dey form warrior behind keyboard cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2021
Leyqute:

Where did you start December? Where are you now? How many goals will you concede in the next 3 matches?

This simpleton has no idea of the beating he’s about to receive.

Verily verily I say unto you, except you repent and beg for forgiveness, mighty suffering will be upon you.
Jeez, look at this fool turn prophet all of a sudden. Where did you start the season from? With all the turmoils at Chelsea, I still don't see you anywhere near the top, but you're masturbating on the internet early in the morning. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2021
Joezinho:
These uncircumcised shekpites spend all day spewing trash on this thread.

But just one comment from a man utd fan on their thread and they go all ballistic and foaming from their mouths like epileptic fvcktards.

The likes of duncejazet that calls united fans 'trolls' because they comment on their miserable thread won't see his fellow shekpites here acting like dunderheads.

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity
Gospel truth up there sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2021
raumdeuter:
Players like Bernardo Cancelo Mahrez, Ferran, Gundogan etc were all laughed at as flops in their first season under Pep.

At Liverpool same with Players like Fabinho Thiago,

After the coaches worked on them Now they are the ones we are calling success and looking at with envy

While those have gotten significantly better, the likes of Maguire Matic, Martial Pogba AWB Lindelof have gotten worse
Is a lie.

Dayo the year is almost over, no dey do like this.

You mean your beloved Pogba has been reduced to a French Thompson Oliha?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 10:31am On Dec 17, 2021
BikeMan:

Typical of a supporter of Loudmouth FC

After getting nailed on the cross by a teenager from Everton's team F, you're here still rambling and giving off your usual I pass my neighbor generator vibes undecided

You're a Taitul Cuntender but you registered 532 dribbles with nothing but vibes and passes to show for it cheesy cheesy

Anyway, it's with heartfelt condolence I inform you that your club has been successfully drafted in as one of the bonafide partakers of EPL's battle of the bastards tongue tongue tongue

5-3-2 dun become stale like burukutu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Typical of a supporter of Loudmouth FC

After getting nailed on the cross by a teenager from Everton's team F, you're here still rambling and giving off your usual I pass my neighbor generator vibes undecided

You're a Taitul Cuntender but you registered 532 dribbles with nothing but vibes and passes to show for it cheesy cheesy

Anyway, it's with heartfelt condolence I inform you that your club has been successfully drafted in as one of the bonafide partakers of EPL's battle of the bastards tongue tongue tongue

5-3-2 dun become stale like burukutu
How do you expect any human being to understand this jargon? cry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 11:41am On Dec 17, 2021
hoopLA:

Is a lie.

Dayo the year is almost over, no dey do like this.

You mean your beloved Pogba has been reduced to a French Thompson Oliha?

What is the lie?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hoopLA: 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2021
I'm just shocked you would suddenly turn on Pogba

(1) (2) (3) ... (11415) (11416) (11417) (11418) (11419) (11420) (11421) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ucsquare(m), AAA593, Joezinho and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.