Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,985 members, 7,835,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8789667 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (14181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
coogar:

you can put it that way too....
our setplays were rubbish until the last kick of the game & the ivanovic red card must have caused that.
our players lack intelligence - courtois is tall & yet they kept hitting all the setplays into the 6-yard box. why not keep the ball away from him so we can have a decent shot on target?
what i wanted to say too..i was like WTF ds players keep crossing the ball to him..

De Gae tried too...

Kudos to Smalling,Blind and Rojo
Fellaini was excellent today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
afrodoc2:
Okada never go o, Nihilist wan go back................e miss road, no party here today

i told him to quote me last week that chelsea will not walk away with 3 points, he thought i was joking. cesc was reduced to a passenger in that first half - we were so profligate we didn't score at least 2 goals in that first half....

we are scoring late goals now - we never did under moyes when we needed to win or draw.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
elampiro:

You are a compound fool. Starfool.

* How does Oshola space prevents you from discussing other things? You who post mooronic pictures from 1980 movies like a two years old kids seeking for direction. Of what relevance are your cartoon pictures to this thread? Your analysis of Nigeria premier league, what relevance do they have with this thread. You even market your products here. You were trying to sell laptops here.
Shut up if you don't have anything to say. The thread is allowed to accommodate some other football matters as long as they are contemporary. We discuss the intelligence of a rising star (Oshoala) annd you get angry for nothing.

Mchwww Cartoon boy. Ekwe Sample.
please put uo the post where I tried to sell laptops. if you cannot do so then your mother transfered HIV to your brain at birth and you should not have been allowed to be born.Let everybody here see where I tried to sell laptops.
as usual reading is not your strongest forte.
I am waiting, castrated nincompoop. You claim to be a banker but statistical analysis fails you. im sure you got your job via begging.

and try remixing your jabs. this ekwe sample thing is old.

m0ron.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2014
The party has been officially cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances... grin tongue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Deiok(m): 7:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Is it me or had fellaini realy step up his game these past two matches. I think he is my man of the match.
Januzaj realy have to work on his decisions making, or he is not going to be improving much.
Atleast a point.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SetrakusRa(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
So no one noticed how great our defence was? Shaw proved he's worth £30M. we didn't exploit Chelshit's fullbacks at all, wish that red card came quicker.

Nice game tho. we must improve before Citeh's game. Band boys can kiss my a$$! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
My Man of the match has definitely got to be Fellaini...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
GGMU. GBMU. I'm impressed. Manchester City, beware.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Deiok:
Is it me or had fellaini realy step up his game these past two matches. I think he is my man of the match.
Januzaj realy have to work on his decisions making, or he is not going to be improving much.
Atleast a point.
Is not just you Fellani and De gea played well shoutout to Rafeal Hazard was a handful and he tried.
Januzaj is too slow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Smalling was a beast
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
how did we not cop 3 points here?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Odunharry:
My Man of the match has definitely got to be Fellaini...

Who else?? Fellaini joor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
StarBoard:

Abeggi! angry

Let's be honest here, Man Utd were lucky to have escaped with a draw... tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
coded01:

Abeggi! angry

For real?
When Jose decided to lock up did it occur to him that the tactic might not work?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
StarBoard:
Ojukokoro
we were lucky coz apart from a few players we played crap Di Maria included.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
StarBoard:

For real?
When Jose decided to lock up did it occur to him that the tactic might not work?

If not for the unnecessary foul committed by Ivanovic, we won't be here talking about Man Utd winning or not winning lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2014
StarBoard:

profligacy is the reason!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1814005_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

coded01:

Abeggi! angry

lucky when we made more chances & more attempts on target? chelsea were lucky with a draw......very lucky. we should have scored 2 goals in the first half with a more composed finisher.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Ojukokoro
we were lucky coz apart from a few players we played crap Di Maria included.

We played crap? Not so sure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 7:16pm On Oct 26, 2014
coogar:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1814005_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Mr. Statistics! grin

If only Chelsea took their chances! lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
coogar:

thanks.
We owned them statistically.
We should have had a lead going into half . Despite some poor play we did well. im not sure why we cant take our chances.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
coded01:

Mr. Statistics! grin

If only Chelsea took their chances! lipsrsealed

they had 4 on target, we had 7.
the game woulda ended 7-4 to united!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
coogar:

lucky when we made more chances & more attempts on target? chelsea were lucky with a draw......very lucky. we should have scored 2 goals in the first half with a more composed finisher.

Coogar, pls be honest. Shey no be the same match we watch abi na another one? shocked

What if Hazard or Drogba had taken their earlier chances? lipsrsealed --- Chelsea had more clear-cut chances... tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
coded01:

Coogar, pls be honest. Shey no be the same match we watch abi na another one? shocked

What if Hazard or Drogba had taken their earlier chances? lipsrsealed --- Chelsea had more clear-cut chances... tongue

van persie had 3 golden chances before his goal. on a good day, he shoulda had a hatrick. united had more clear-cut chances - we should have scored at least 2 goals from 19 attempts.

chelsea were very lucky....

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
StarBoard:

We played crap? Not so sure.
Maybe Crap his too harsh
If we're played like this against those weaker opponents we would have one easily
But against Chelsea ?
And the Circumstances surrounding our goal ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
coogar:

they had 4 on target, we had 7.
the game woulda ended 7-4 to united!

We are talking about clear-cut chances not balls Courtois was catching like "child's play"... grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
coded01:

If not for the unnecessary foul committed by Ivanovic, we won't be here talking about Man Utd winning or not winning lipsrsealed

if. . .

United played better. Simple snd short.

meanwhile how about the rimming from Ronaldo and co? still sore?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2014
luxanne:

And he has angry
i said it..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
coded01:

We are talking about clear-cut chances not balls Courtois was catching like "child's play"... grin

so the first van persie attempt wasn't a clear cut chance? the looping header to catch courtois out of his line isn't a big chance? the one v one chance in the second half that courtois stopped with his leg isn't a big chance?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
coogar:

we shall see again tomorrow....
hazard is rafael's bïtch. only chelsea fans rate hazard - he won't make the top 5 wingers that have worn the united shirt. eden hazard? the poor man's ronaldo. cheesy grin
I actually laughed when I saw this post! but Rafael really dealt with hazard!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
@coogar, pls can we see Blind's stats vs Matic.
Let me check sth
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
coded01:

the same Cortois was man of the match. What more is there to say?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
coogar:

van persie had 3 golden chances before his goal. on a good day, he shoulda had a hatrick. united had more clear-cut chances - we should have scored at least 2 goals from 19 attempts.

chelsea were very lucky....

Coogar did you see that Hazard "zig-zag run" that left Rojo & co. clueless... shocked grin --- Hazard wanted to send the keeper the wrong way but De gea was so observant and smart i guess... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) ... (14181) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: patrickmuf(m), Kamelot77(m), moshood44(m), odizeey(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.