Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:11 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8690958 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
StarBoard:

some perspective bro.
We missed key players as well. it is indicative that James Wilson made a sub appearance.
and I think Mata was not bad at all.
I feel Januzaj is being rushed. I think Ashley young may hsve been picked over him.
You are right but RVP starting in Falcao stead isn't too much of a drop off.
I'll sulk quietly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
Odunharry:

He wasnt anywhere....And sme chekpe guys are comparing him to Blind on their chekpe fan thread..

Their middle s crap

wetin shekpe guys sabi? grin
matic went through a game for 90 mins and failed to intercept any pass in the midfield. 0% on aerial duel won as well......and that ninja is almost 7 feet tall. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 7:53pm On Oct 26, 2014
StarBoard:

oya sorry that you rented instrument that you didnt use.
But I no sure say boys too do party for una side based on yesterday.

You better be ready for Man City or else... grin tongue grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:54pm On Oct 26, 2014
coogar:

januzaj should go on loan....
he needs regular football to hone his skills. this time last season, he was heads & shoulders better than sterling but sterling has eclipsed him by a huge margin - and that's because sterling gets regular football. united should loan him to cardiff or fulham!
Good idea buh not fulham and cardiff naaa....He needs a better side jare.... I don't wanna see him around untill he fixes his decision making.... He plays like a kid... now i miss Nani like cray... He would've reduced Chelsea's defense to nothingness
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
coogar:

blind is gold!
even though he's mostly alone by himself in that midfield, he churns out good performance in each game & his vertical passes in that midfield has been outstanding.....he can pass!

twice now - mourinho has opted to kill the game by bringing in a gorilla & he got burnt for it. he did that at the etihad & now at old trafford. i hope he doesn't regret those 4 points.
Which is why I stopped rating him highly.
United were vulnerable till we equalized. He refused to put us to the sword and United started pushing for it.
I think it's lazy playing/setting up that way.
Same thing vs 10 man City till Lampard did his damage.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
coogar:

wetin shekpe guys sabi? grin
matic went through a game for 90 mins and failed to intercept any pass in the midfield. 0% on aerial duel won as well......and that ninja is almost 7 feet tall. grin
after Coutuois/cech, i tink he is the tallest in chelsea team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
StarBoard:

please put uo the post where I tried to sell laptops. if you cannot do so then your mother transfered HIV to your brain at birth and you should not have been allowed to be born.Let everybody here see where I tried to sell laptops.
as usual reading is not your strongest forte.
I am waiting, castrated nincompoop. You claim to be a banker but statistical analysis fails you. im sure you got your job via begging.

and try remixing your jabs. this ekwe sample thing is old.

m0ron.

You are a product of bestiality. Everyone here knew we lost data.

So how did I know you sell laptop? Tell me.

You were trying to get me to buy a Samsung laptop from you.

Mr Cartoon Starfool, how did I fail statistical analysis?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
First off Juan Mata. comes across ass too light. weight and. is easily shoved and shrugged off the ball.
Luke Shaw is a complete waste of money and its shockinng to think. the team lost Patrice Evra because of thhhis guy. He does noot compliment Di Maria at all,rather. he gets in his way. nd limits his ability to get to the by line.
Marcos Rojo hass lots of problems dealling with high aerial balls. Lots of extra work is needed.
Chris Smalling has. constantly refused to progress or advance hos game since he arrived Old Trafford,coupled with the fact. he is always injured.

Lots of work is. still needed on that defence line. I just hope they keep hold of De Gea and Rafael. They are foundations for that defence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
coded01:

You better be ready for Man City or else... grin tongue grin
till then.
the tombo brigade don run go their corner dey lament including one ice tea drinker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
JayKayMaybachz:
Good idea buh not fulham and cardiff naaa....He needs a better side jare.... I don't wanna see him around untill he fixes his decision making.... He plays like a kid... now i miss Nani like cray... He would've reduced Chelsea's defense to nothingness

even valencia woulda run at felipe.....
let's even assume he doesn't believe in himself to run past a marker, how about making diagonal runs into the box(he only did that once at the death).....it's not like david silva or nasri hug the touchline all the time, they often drift inwards to receive passes & draw the full back with them.

januzaj would be another macheda....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by incredibleone: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
Rip to the di maria vs hazard debates
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2014
StarBoard:

till then.
the tombo brigade don run go their corner dey lament including one ice tea drinker.

Who be that grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2014
Caveatemptor:
First off Juan Mata. comes across ass too light. weight and. is easily shoved and shrugged off the ball.
Luke Shaw is a complete waste of money and its shockinng to think. the team lost Patrice Evra because of thhhis guy. He does noot compliment Di Maria at all,rather. he gets in his way. nd limits his ability to get to the by line.
Marcos Rojo hass lots of problems dealling with high aerial balls. Lots of extra work is needed.
Chris Smalling has. constantly refused to progress or advance hos game since he arrived Old Trafford,coupled with the fact. he is always injured.

Lots of work is. still needed on that defence line. I just hope they keep hold of De Gea and Rafael. They are foundations for that defence.
as much as I tend to agree, Shae and Smalling did well in my view.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
StarBoard:

Which is why I stopped rating him highly.
United were vulnerable till we equalized. He refused to put us to the sword and United started pushing for it.
I think it's lazy playing/setting up that way.
Same thing vs 10 man City till Lampard did his damage.

if he brought on another attacking midfielder then to add to the ones on the pitch, they woulda scored another goal.....we lost our bearing for about 15 mins after drogba scored.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 26, 2014
elampiro:

You are a product of bestiality. Everyone here knew we lost data.

So how did I know you sell laptop? Tell me.

You were trying to get me to buy a Samsung laptop from you.

Mr Cartoon Starfool, how did I fail statistical analysis?
elamporous the garrulous,
bring out the post where I attempted to sell you a laptop. data loss? so you want to make a claim with no evidence? and you expect me to take you seriously?
Abi HIV is still ravaging that sand filled cranium of yours.

till you bring proof to back up your lousy and garrulous claim, shut up. you remain an epitome of ignomy and a nonentity bar none. Village headmaster.

But as usual you cannot read,write or comprehend simple english.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
coogar:

if he brought on another attacking midfielder then to add to the ones on the pitch, they woulda scored another goal.....we lost our bearing for about 15 mins after drogba scored.
He brought in Mikel for Oscar.
content with 1-nil
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
Caveatemptor:

Na commentary you hear you no watch match
Smalling and Shaw played well.
Na Di maria no complement shaw
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 26, 2014
SIRcumalot:

You are right but RVP starting in Falcao stead isn't too much of a drop off.
I'll sulk quietly.
we were missing Rooney, valencia, young, to name a few.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Na commentary you hear you know watch match

I was to ask if two versions of the match were played simultaneously, make I begin find highlights of the one wey I miss undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
StarBoard:

elamporous the garrulous,
bring out the post where I attempted to sell you a laptop.
Abi HIV is still ravaging that sand filled cranium of yours.
till then you remain an epitome of ignomy and a nonentity bar none. Village headmaster.

Starfool Cartoon man. Bring out any post from nairaland between the 4-5 months data were lost. Bestiality child.

I ask you, how do I know you sell laptop? Do I know you inn real life?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Na commentary you hear you know watch match

Do you really think Smallings game has progressed beyond the stage it was when he arrived Old Trafford. from Fulham,even a little bit.

Do you think Luke Shaw is worth 30 million big ones?Is he better than the. man he replaced?
Uniteds defence as currently constituted is a comedy of errors waiting to happen. Van Gaal has to make amends at least in January.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
Blind vs Matic

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
StarBoard:

we were missing Rooney, valencia, young, to name a few.
Sarcasm ?
Not rooney but the dynamic Duo.

I excepted Mata to seize his chances he hasn't
Am sure LVG will have serious doubt about dropping Fellani now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2014
elampiro:

Starfool Cartoon man. Bring out any post from nairaland between the 4-5 months data were lost. Bestiality child.

I ask you, how do I know you sell laptop? Do I know you inn real life?
when you were typing rubbish in your initial post you didnt know the onus would be on you to prove one of your numerous loquacious claims.
I repeat, if you cannot prove that I tried to sell you a laptop, then your mother is an Ayilara product and im not sure you know who your father is.
garrulous fo0l
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2014
incredibleone:
Rip to the di maria vs hazard debates
Lol. Your new found topic. Smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2014
Caveatemptor:

Do you really think Smallings game has progressed beyond the stage it was when he arrived Old Trafford. from Fulham,even a little bit.

Doo you think Luke Shaw is worth 30 million big ones?Is he better than the. mman he replaced?
Uniteds defence as currently constituted is a comedy of errors waiting to happen. Van Gaal has to make amends at least in January.
Don't let your doubt about their past performances or transfer fee cloud your judgement.
Focus on this game if you did you'll see they both did well.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
SIRcumalot:

Sarcasm ?
Not rooney but the dynamic Duo.

I excepted Mata to seize his chances he hasn't
Am sure LVG will have serious doubt about dropping Fellani now.
About Fellaini, it would mean United would alter the playing pattern to sccomodate Him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
StarBoard:

About Fellaini, it would mean United would alter the playing pattern to sccomodate Him.

we need him against city....
the number of gorillas in city's team means we need about 4 fellainis sef.

•mangala
•kompany
•fernandinho
•fernando
•toure

who would battle all these beasts?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
coogar:

we need him against city....
the number of gorillas in city's team means we need about 4 fellainis sef.

•mangala
•kompany
•fernandinho
•fernando
•toure

who would battle all these beasts?
to quote you, it's more about brains than brawn.
West Ham were hardly the size kings when they beat City with those players.
Im only worried about Silva and Aguero.
Much the same way lvg found a way to nullify the influence of matic and fabregas, I think he should do same for City
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2014
coogar:

even valencia woulda run at felipe.....
let's even assume he doesn't believe in himself to run past a marker, how about making diagonal runs into the box(he only did that once at the death).....it's not like david silva or nasri hug the touchline all the time, they often drift inwards to receive passes & draw the full back with them.

januzaj would be another macheda....
True joooor!! Januzaj dhey fvck up like kilode.... As i said earlier, when rooney, falcao and Valencia and co comes back .... chances if januzaj getting games times is as slim as fvck
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
StarBoard:

when you were typing rubbish in your initial post you didnt know the onus would be on you to prove one of your numerous loquacious claims.
I repeat, if you cannot prove that I tried to sell you a laptop, then your mother is an Ayilara product and im not sure you know who your father is.
garrulous fo0l

I don't need to prove anything. You wrote on this thread asking me and any interested persons to buy laptops from you. The forum lost data and that went with it.

Mr. Bestiality product posting cartoon on our thread, Mr Hypocrite, which is worse between Super Falcons topic and laptop?

Ekwe Sample.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
Caveatemptor:

Do you think Luke Shaw is worth 30 million big ones?Is he better than the. man he replaced?

Chief, forget, the lads played well today, Smalling was unbelievably fantastic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.