Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,439 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11489) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8884531 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11486) (11487) (11488) (11489) (11490) (11491) (11492) ... (14220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2022
ChristoBam:

He scored 47 goals mostly at a struggling Juve but how many league goals does he have for us so far?

And please remind me what Bonuci and Buffon said after Ronaldo left.

He's Fvcking 36 years old. WTF is a 36 years old world class player.

How many Man Utd players have the number of league and UCL goals Ronaldo has this season? Infact how many EPL strikers have the number of goals that Ronaldo has this season?

To think that he scored 46 goals at a struggling Juve speaks a lot, don’t you think?

This guy became a ballon winner at age 23 by scoring goals and winning trophies, look at your over pampered idiots with nothing to show for the hundred of thousands of pounds that they get every week.

I’d rather have a team of men that I can replace with another team of men in 2-3 years than some silly young potentials that won’t win jack in 10 years.

BS!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
KingTom:

No gree for those boys! Give them hot hot!! grin grin

It’s BS now. Ronaldo is the problem. Ronaldo is affecting the defenders, midfielders and wingers play. It’s becoming so stale and dry.

If the young players are not ready to work hard and play with other teammates, they should fuvk off. I don’t care if they have PHDs or they are from the Queens compound!

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2022
Give us 11 matured men, we will win something. These English boys are fuvkers. Hopefully, Rauf can find a way to relegate dem whiners.

I am tired of this nonsense!

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2022
ChristoBam:

He scored 47 goals mostly at a struggling Juve but how many league goals does he have for us so far?

And please remind me what Bonuci and Buffon said after Ronaldo left.

He's Fvcking 36 years old. WTF is a 36 years old world class player.

You need to go look at what they actually said instead of saying what you don't know.. Especially for buffoon.

He is your highest goal scorer.. And yes he can do even better but please let's act like the MF is even remotely close to being functional.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:12pm On Jan 13, 2022
"Dr Rashford is better than Mbappe" plus 73M signing noh even reach Saka. What a shame! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 7:17pm On Jan 13, 2022
ChristoBam:

I don't even know how I'm trying to sound cool but to each man his little cross. Whatever you're facing that's made you so hateful and unreasonable will pass.
I've not given any indication of being hateful here, you are the one that just downplayed a player that scored 47goals because some certain players said some words about him.

Stop taking the piss and go support PSG oga, you have not said any tangible thing to support the dropping of a GOAT player like Ronaldo for Greenwood or Cavani etc.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
Nitrogen dey vex... grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2022
nitrogen:

How many Man Utd players have the number of league and UCL goals Ronaldo has this season? Infact how many EPL strikers have the number of goals that Ronaldo has this season?

To think that he scored 46 goals at a struggling Juve speaks a lot, don’t you think?

This guy became a ballon winner at age 23 by scoring goals and winning trophies, look at your over pampered idiots with nothing to show for the hundred of thousands of pounds that they get every week.

I’d rather have a team of men that I can replace by another team of men in 2-3 years than some silly young potentials that won’t win jack in 10 years.

BS!

At this stage last season Bruno and Rashford had more. Saying all of them are useless this season apart from this same Ronaldo is just emphasizing the points of all those ones that say Ronaldo is the problem.

Btwn Ronaldo was 100% backed at the early stage of his career. Played in his favorite position back to back. He was allowed to show his excesses and develop from it. Even clashed with an established striker in the team i.e Van Nistelrooy and he got shipped out.

All these shalaye we've been doing is because I'm asking for that kind of backing for Greenwood. He has his own excesses but links up well with Cavani. Play them together in most league matches. Greenwood had like 5 goals before Ronaldo came in.( Not saying it's Ronaldo's fault he's in a poor form oh).

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:23pm On Jan 13, 2022
nitrogen:

It’s BS now. Ronaldo is the problem. Ronaldo is affecting the defenders, midfielders and wingers play. It’s becoming so stale and dry.

If the young players are not ready to work hard and play with other teammates, they should fuvk off. I don’t care if they have PHDs or they are from the Queens compound!

No one has said Ronaldo is the problem. Apart from trolls. No single person. The problem is there for all to see.

Just looking for the right partnership up front to have us attacking fluently.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2022
96forever:
I've not given any indication of being hateful here, you are the one that just downplayed a player that scored 47goals because some certain players said some words about him.

Stop taking the piss and go support PSG oga, you have not said any tangible thing to support the dropping of a GOAT player like Ronaldo for Greenwood or Cavani etc.

At the end of the season, we'd probably end up 6th. But sing praises to Ronaldo for scoring 25 goals in all competitions. Then curse Rashford for probably scoring 6 in all competitions. Greenwood probably has 10 in all competitions. Cavani probably with 10 and Sancho probably with 4.

Not saying we'll end up 6th because of Ronaldo. But just don't understand people dropping Ronaldo stats at his final season in Juve, when this fuels the fire those that say Ronaldo is the problem create.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
ChristoBam:

At the end of the season, we'd probably end up 6th. But sing praises to Ronaldo for scoring 25 goals in all competitions. Then curse Rashford for probably scoring 6 in all competitions. Greenwood probably has 10 in all competitions. Cavani probably with 10 and Sancho probably with 4.

Not saying we'll end up 6th because of Ronaldo. But just don't understand people dropping Ronaldo stats at his final season in Juve, when this fuels the fire those that say Ronaldo is the problem create.
You are a confused human. Just read up what you wrote.

Stay one place make thunder locate you, you la Midget Fanatic.

Your GOAT has been a disaster, you should tell your darling Pochetino to bench him for Icardi, Icardi will give him more than One league goal.

Rubbish!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2022
He said Ronaldo played in his favorite position lolololololololololol Left winger in a traditional 4-4-2 una

Man is comparing a player who showed Balon d'or talent to Rashford and Greenwood, Thank God SAF was not dumb and binned Ruud.

This LA Midgets Fanatics are impossible.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:59pm On Jan 13, 2022
96forever:
He said Ronaldo played in his favorite position lolololololololololol Left winger in a traditional 4-4-2 una

Man is comparing a player who showed Balon d'or talent to Rashford and Greenwood, Thank God SAF was not dumb and binned Ruud.

Seems I'll stop quoting you. Please do the same.

Ronaldo was developed really well and went on to become a GOAT. When I say we should try to develop Greenwood and back him, I'm not comparing the two. Not saying Greenwood will win Balon d ors, not saying Greenwood was equal or better. And definitely didn't even mention Rashford.

When I say something and you try to summarize it fallaciously, it shows you're being triggered unnecessarily and not being logical. You see the other guys quoting me and trying to make their thoughts knows intelligently. Do the same or don't quote me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 13, 2022
Na anybody wey question Ronaldo be Messi fan and vice-versa.
The way some people think. This Stan mentaility is a serious something.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 9:14pm On Jan 13, 2022
ChristoBam:

[s] Seems I'll stop quoting you. Please do the same.

Ronaldo was developed really well and went on to become a GOAT. When I say we should try to develop Greenwood and back him, I'm not comparing the two. Not saying Greenwood will win Balon d ors, not saying Greenwood was equal or better. And definitely didn't even mention Rashford.

When I say something and you try to summarize it fallaciously, it shows you're being triggered unnecessarily and not being logical. You see the other guys quoting me and trying to make their thoughts knows intelligently. Do the same or don't quote me. [/s]
You are the one being triggered saying stuff without backing them up with facts.

You were the one just crying that people still regard Ronaldo as World Class, and you are the one saying he kills teams despite scoring 47goals because buffon said so.

You argument is neither here or there, saying partnership Upadan to cover your bile.

Oya what are the facts that supports your argument of Cavani and Greenwood being a better partnership, how many times have they assisted themselves?

I for one know that Bruno and Ronaldo have a decent partnership as an AM and CF which is clear for all to see with the assists and all that, show us Greenwood and Cavani's.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2022
Lana1:
There's nothing about Stan mentality here oga, follow the trajectory of his argument and it will not even be hard for you to sense what the man is spitting.

Man just tried to downplay a player that scored 47goals because buffon said something.

Ronaldo has left and Juventus got worse.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 9:19pm On Jan 13, 2022
That's how they said Lukaku is jambody and all that, saying he is blocking Martial and Rashford.. Fluid football yen yen yen.

Lukaku left and won a league title, fluid football hasn't done anything of note, now its the GOAT that is blocking them, some jokes write themselves.

21 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:54pm On Jan 13, 2022
Surely talking to his former teammates cheesy

Mehn, the footy world go miss many of these guys who're already in their 30's oh cry cry

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2022
96forever:
That's how they said Lukaku is jambody and all that, saying he is blocking Martial and Rashford.. Fluid football yen yen yen.

Lukaku left and won a league title, fluid football hasn't done anything of note, now its the GOAT that is blocking them, some jokes write themselves.

Yes o. Dem wan kill Lukaku with insults and stuffs because of Rashford and Martial. Lukaku left to win the league in Italy while the lazy dolts are still looking for a spoon to call trophy.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:58pm On Jan 13, 2022
patrickmuf:
Nitrogen dey vex... grin grin grin

My brother, the thing no make sense now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 10:47pm On Jan 13, 2022
nitrogen:

Yes o. Dem wan kill Lukaku with insults and stuffs because of Rashford and Martial. Lukaku left to win the league in Italy while the lazy dolts are still looking for a spoon to call trophy.
And Lukaku will win more trophies with us wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:48pm On Jan 13, 2022
96forever:

On behalf of La Midget's Fanatics, we hereby deny that fellow please,our reasoning no dey like that bros I beg you, be civil!! grin grin NOTHING JOIN US WITH WETIN MOTOR DON JAM ABEG grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:33pm On Jan 13, 2022
96forever:

How does this even make sense to you? You just feel everyone arguing otherwise is a Messi fan...

I am one of the biggest here but I don't think our poor performances is down to Ronaldo even though I agree that he shouldn't start every game due to his age...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by schurley(m): 1:36am On Jan 14, 2022
ChristoBam:

Does this make sense to any logical thinking human shocked shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:23am On Jan 14, 2022
nitrogen:

The same Lukaku is back to the EPL and is getting the same insults.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 3:24am On Jan 14, 2022
If only Ronaldo had gone to City.... cry

I blame you Ronaldo

I fvvking blame you angry

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 5:54am On Jan 14, 2022
Lana1:

Oga add to the discourse or be kwayet if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

Any small thing you Don drop side comment "naso this one dey do" grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 7:15am On Jan 14, 2022
patrickmuf:
How does this even make sense to you? You just feel everyone arguing otherwise is a Messi fan...

I am one of the biggest here but I don't think our poor performances is down to Ronaldo even though I agree that he shouldn't start every game due to his age...
I don't feel so, I know the Messi fanatics and he's one of them.

He should though try to be like you and not reason like a barkabot. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 7:17am On Jan 14, 2022
KingTom:

On behalf of La Midget's Fanatics, we hereby deny that fellow please,our reasoning no dey like that bros I beg you, be civil!! grin grin NOTHING JOIN US WITH WETIN MOTOR DON JAM ABEG grin grin
I've now seen the light, he has the reasoning of them barkabots. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 7:20am On Jan 14, 2022
ChristoBam:

The same Lukaku is back to the EPL and is getting the same insults.
Same insults but in a cup final already, I wonder why he didn't block the progress of the other players like its always said of fluid football fc.

Una must get sense for here grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:41am On Jan 14, 2022
When all is said and done, we will come back and talk about the afro-haired boy called Scamcho.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:37am On Jan 14, 2022
Lana1:
As in e just tire person. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11486) (11487) (11488) (11489) (11490) (11491) (11492) ... (14220) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7, odizeey(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.