Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,771 members, 7,862,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:46 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11490) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8869619 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11487) (11488) (11489) (11490) (11491) (11492) (11493) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:41am On Jan 14, 2022
Skimpledawg:
When all is said and done, we will come back and talk about the afro-haired boy called Scamcho.
Pastor, you don dey deviate from your calling oo cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 9:48am On Jan 14, 2022
Jodera:
Pastor, you don dey deviate from your calling oo cheesy grin
Na why I say "when all is said and done" na.

That is after every every, we go call village meeting for Scamcho matter, how Ronaldo dey block em destiny to assist and score goals since he came to the theatre of scummies

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:24am On Jan 14, 2022
Skimpledawg:

Na why I say "when all is said and done" na.

That is after every every, we go call village meeting for Scamcho matter, how Ronaldo dey block em destiny to assist and score goals since he came to the theatre of scummies
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:33am On Jan 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Oga add to the discourse or be kwayet if you don't have anything reasonable to say.

Any small thing you Don drop side comment "naso this one dey do" grin
You have Ronaldo's balls firmly glued to ur tongue so I understand why that harmless post go trigger you.

When there's a post worth contributing to, u'll see people come out to actually contribute. Till then, u can keep bleating about Wasiu.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 11:45am On Jan 14, 2022
Lana1:
You have Ronaldo's balls firmly glued to ur tongue so I understand why that harmless post go trigger you.

When there's a post worth contributing to, u'll see people come out to actually contribute. Till then, u can keep bleating about Wasiu.

Bro what's my business with what you think.. Once again contribute or be kwayet cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:48am On Jan 14, 2022
liveLongNprospa:

Bro what's my business with what you think.. Once again contribute or be kwayet cheesy
This one left Madrid to come here and be crying about Ronaldo.
I doubt anyone can live long and prosper with this kind of stan mentality.

Once again, boya you should shut the fùck up!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
Juventus fans complained about Ronaldo game play last season, United fans are also complaining about Ronaldo. Two separate fan base complaining about the same thing is not a coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:41pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bombblacks:
Juventus fans complained about Ronaldo game play last season, United fans are also complaining about Ronaldo. Two separate fan base complaining about the same thing is not a coincidence.
What is Ronaldo’s game play, can you elaborate please.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 12:48pm On Jan 14, 2022
weedtaker:
What is Ronaldo’s game play, can you elaborate please.
Have you not been watching our matches.?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 1:01pm On Jan 14, 2022
Mrviktor:
which new signing has made a bigger impact in the epl than ronaldo angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

set awon ronaldo is d problem..

without ronaldo we would be 11th now and out of the championsleague
What impact exactly has he had in the league?

He's had the 2nd most shots in the league, the 3rd highest npxG90, yet he sits in shared 10th in non penalty
goals in the league. Behind players like Dennis, Son, ESR, Bernardo Silva, Antonio, Vardy and on par with players
like Cornet, Gallagher, Saka, Mount and Maupey. How have we improved with him?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
96forever:
Same insults but in a cup final already, I wonder why he didn't block the progress of the other players like its always said of fluid football fc.

Una must get sense for here grin
I'll quote you this one time Missing the point as always. Is he being insulted or nah? At least we didn't start insulting him until the second season. And Carrabao cup final? Not even that they've won it o. Is that what they paid 100m for?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:29pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bombblacks:

Answer the question na! Also, what’s Ronaldo’s position and task on the pitch? Is he the one affecting our defenders’ and midfielders’ games?

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 1:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
nitrogen:

Answer the question na! Also, what’s Ronaldo’s position and task on the pitch? Is he the one affecting our defenders’ and midfielders’ games?
Continue whatever discussion you are having with others away from my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:34pm On Jan 14, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bombblacks:

Continue whatever discussion you are having with others away from my mentions.

Lool. You can’t even back up your assertions. Some of you will just come here and make unreasonable and shitty conclusions. At least try to think deeply about something before you type it here.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:38pm On Jan 14, 2022
Oh I understand what’s going on here. When we want to hype our favourites, we tell the world to check statistics of the players, but with players you don’t Stan, we should check our overall gameplay and ignore their individual outputs.

I don’t even know how a striker is dictating play from the defence and midfield.

I bow!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
Leyqute:

This is an example of what I was talking about.

Herd mentality.

There’s this mental laziness on this thread where people outsource their thinking to the herd.

Like most of the herd, this one that quoted me see everything in black and white.

I complain about an aspect of Ronaldo’s game = I think Ronaldo is uber useless and I am his enemy. Nothing else. No grey areas.

How about complaining about Ronaldo’s game = complaining about Ronaldo’s game?

And how about attacking the issue and not the poster?

No wonder the discus here has become boring and predictive. No nuances, just black and white views.

The double standard is shocking.

Rashford was scoring goals last season despite playing with injuries yet he was still criticized and heavily scrutinized cause his overall gameplay was not up to par.

Bruno was assisting and scoring last season yet he wasn't exempted from scrutiny as well. He was told to improve his general play and ball retention.

It seems Ronaldo is exempted from scrutiny on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 1:39pm On Jan 14, 2022
nitrogen:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lool. You can’t even back up your assertions. Some of you will just come here and make unreasonable and shitty conclusions. At least try to think deeply about something before you type it here.

k
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bombblacks:

I have and I don’t understand what you mean by Ronaldo’s gameplay.

Is it that he’s a poor finisher or a lazy striker or a selfish player?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:46pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bombblacks:

The double standard is shocking.

Rashford was scoring goals last season despite playing with injuries yet he was still criticized and heavily scrutinized cause his overall gameplay was not up to par.

Bruno was assisting and scoring last season yet he wasn't exempted from scrutiny as well. He was told to improve his general play and ball retention.

It seems Ronaldo is exempted from scrutiny on this forum.

Don't mention any flaw about Ronaldo or you're a Messi Stan. I Fvcking hate Stan culture. The player I was almost stanning blindly was Bruno. Because of how terrible we were before he came in, and how everything changed immediately he joined. Almost worshipped that guy. Still love him.

To me, his flaws are enough for us to try some other partnership up front especially in this Rangnick system. Most might not agree.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 1:50pm On Jan 14, 2022
ChristoBam:

I'll quote you this one time Missing the point as always. Is he being insulted or nah?
Which football player isn't insulted? Isn't the younger attackers you are championing to displace the GOAT being insulted?

At least we didn't start insulting him until the second season. And Carrabao cup final? Not even that they've won it o. Is that what they paid 100m for?
What do we pay our young attackers 250k for? To write essays? cheesy Lolololololololololololololololololololol you are confused brother. grin

And Lukaku was bought for $100mill because of his exploits at Inter, one of younger attackers can't even get a loan move because nobody is willing to pay his salary grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 1:52pm On Jan 14, 2022
ChristoBam:

Don't mention any flaw about Ronaldo or you're a Messi Stan.

To me, his flaws are enough for us to try some other partnership up front especially in this Rangnick system. Most might not agree.

Thank fanibeso that you said "To you"

Rangnick system lol this LVG 2.0 lolololololololol the coach has done nothing, even Carrick understands our players better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 1:53pm On Jan 14, 2022
weedtaker:
I have and I don’t understand what you mean by Ronaldo’s gameplay.

Is it that he’s a poor finisher or a lazy striker or a selfish player?
All of the above and more.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2022
Bombblacks:

All of the above and more.
Ok.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
ChristoBam:

Don't mention any flaw about Ronaldo or you're a Messi Stan.

I don’t care if you like Messi or Ronaldo. My issue is you saying that we should bench our best forward for some overpampered and under achieving lads. We’ve had these boys for years and no reasonable success has been achieved.

Also, he has his flaws, no doubt, but then no one is saying Ronaldo should play all our games. He is getting old and his legs are tired, but he is still the most hardworking (and Cavani) and prolific among our forwards.

Finally, putting all the blame on Ronaldo is just absurd and unreasonable. He is a striker, and one of 11 players on the pitch, he is not the manager, how is he now dictating our play?

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:57pm On Jan 14, 2022
96forever:
Which football player isn't insulted? Isn't the younger attackers you are championing to displace the GOAT being insulted?

What do we pay our young attackers 250k for? To write essays? cheesy Lolololololololololololololololololololol you are confused brother. grin

So you know every player is insulted but you dragged Rashford and Martial into Man Utd fans insulting Lukaku.

Btwn insults get level. Lukaku Fvcking deleted his Twitter. Chelsea fans went a level above the level we went trolling Lukaku. So many fat shaming memes of him on Twitter.

As for your last paragraph. Did Chelsea pay 100m for Lukaku to get into the Carabao final? No one was glorifying or praising Rashford for getting into an Europa league final last season. Infact na curses him chop back to back. So don't come here and say Lukaku got into a Carabao final so he's justified something cuz that's what you're basically saying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2022
nitrogen:

I don’t care if you like Messi or Ronaldo. My issue is you saying that we should bench our best forward for some overpampered and under achieving lads. We’ve had these boys for years and no reasonable success has been achieved.

Also, he has his flaws, no doubt, but then no one is saying Ronaldo should play all our games. He is getting old and his legs are tired, but he is still the most hardworking (and Cavani) and prolific among our forwards.

Finally, putting all the blame on Ronaldo is just absurd and unreasonable. He is a striker, and one of 11 players on the pitch, he is not the manager, how is he now dictating our play?

I'm not putting the blame on Ronaldo. Trolling and whatnot got my arguments moving in a totally different direction. That was not the point.

I strongly believe we cannot have a fluid attack with Ronaldo up front. Like I said, most will disagree. We've got problems with our midfield and our defence. But just talking about our attack now. If we talk about Mctominay and analyze him all day, it doesn't mean he's the problem of the team. The rot is all over the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2022
ChristoBam:

So you know every player is insulted but you dragged Rashford and Martial into Man Utd fans insulting Lukaku.
Insult ke? They said he's blocking the part of Martial and Rashford, he left, won a league title and Seria A mvp and was bought by the reigning CL champions for a world record fee, meanwhile we are trying to offload Martial yet to find buyer na war. grin

Btwn insults get level. Lukaku Fvcking deleted his Twitter. Chelsea fans went a level above the level we went trolling Lukaku. So many fat shaming memes of him on Twitter.
How active are you on Twitter? Do you even know when Lukaku deactivated his account? It was banter from Rival fans and It was earlier in the season, not when he made the interview as most people claimed.

As for your last paragraph. Did Chelsea pay 100m for Lukaku to get into the Carabao final? No one was glorifying or praising Rashford for getting into an Europa league final last season. Infact na curses him chop back to back. So don't come here and say Lukaku got into a Carabao final so he's justified his something cuz that's what you're basically saying.
They are challenging for the title after signing him, they have advanced to the CL k.o stage, and now in a cup final.

All fluid football players have done is play nonsense, write essays and sulk.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
ChristoBam:

I'm not putting the blame on Ronaldo. Trolling and whatnot got my arguments moving in a totally different direction. That was not the point.

I strongly believe we cannot have a fluid attack with Ronaldo up front. Like I said, most will disagree. We've got problems with our midfield and our defence. But just talking about our attack now. If we talk about Mctominay and analyze him all day, it doesn't mean he's the problem of the team. The rot is all over the team.

Okay, this makes sense. Quick question, what does Fluidity mean? and how do players like Rashford and Greenwood provide that ‘fluidity’ that you are talking about? Through selfishness (both are culprits), poor positioning (both, with Rashford the main one), perpendicular runs with the ball (Rashford), cut and shoot everytime (Greenwood), laziness (both)?

Tell me!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by 96forever: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
nitrogen:

Okay, this makes sense. Quick question, what does Fluidity mean? and how do players like Rashford and Greenwood provide that ‘fluidity’ that you are talking about? Through selfishness (both are culprits), poor positioning (both, with Rashford the main one), perpendicular runs with the ball (Rashford), cut and shoot everytime (Greenwood), laziness (both)?

Tell me!
When I said this guy has agenda against the GOAT because of his ties to La Dwarf, them go say I the find trouble. Fluidity kee them there grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2022
Rangnick on Donny van de Beek: "It's the same situation as Dean [Henderson]. I had a conversation with him two weeks ago and told him I would advise him to stay until the end of the season — with the World Cup coming up in the winter, he wants to play."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
I am including running into traffic, trying to outmuscle stronger defenders, not releasing the ball very quickly when we get the chance for counterattacks etc. Can fluidity be achieved through those? Also, can one player determine/be responsible for team fluidity? What about manager’s style of play?

These are questions that need answers!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:12pm On Jan 14, 2022
Rangnick on the Premier League: "I wouldn't say it has surprised me. No winter break is what I expected — what surprised me a little is how physically and tactically astute the smaller teams in this league are. Against the bottom teams, it is never easy."

(1) (2) (3) ... (11487) (11488) (11489) (11490) (11491) (11492) (11493) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Chasicolis(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.