Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8759090 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11522) (11523) (11524) (11525) (11526) (11527) (11528) ... (14159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2022
BikeMan:
In case you missed it, congratulations again.
We will congratulate each other well at the end of the season, but it sha won't be funny if United finish above your title contending team ooh cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lana1:
Maybe na wetin Greenwood still dey carry for mind be this grin grin
just negodu. peak foolishness.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
Expert17:

I swear grin grin

They didn't show the replay self ......we muvvvee
Abi watin concern me cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lana1:
Maybe na wetin Greenwood still dey carry for mind be this grin grin

I Dey very sure say na him grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2022
BikeMan:
Well renewed smiley
Cry more

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
nitrogen:

Don’t mind Greenwood, he’s always been the cut and shoot player. He no dey look up when close to or inside box 18.

That was Ronaldo. Refused to pass to Greenwood, cut back to shoot with his right foot, and then lost the ball.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
BikeMan:
In case you missed it, congratulations again.

Hello my boy.. How many points left? Yes I said it..

I pity shekpites...

Joezinho:
The top 4 race isn't gonna be funny.

I pity shekpites..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
BikeMan:
Again, how can this be your hope after those 3 signings?
Because chelshit spent more?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
ChristoBam:
Greenwood missed the opportunity to score. Simple! Make no one come here dey talk stingy or anything. Once you guys find a flaw in a player you stick to it in every situation.
Was he supposed to pass there. Bruno played the final pass to him. Make una no come here dey shout the same thing every week.

You must be very blind then

That was Ororo's goal

Greenwood is a stupid boyy

Capische
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Joezinho:

I pity shekpites...

I just want to know if you're back on this train. I don't want to hear any story when I come back to this o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2022
eph12:

Because chelshit spent more?
After signing only Lukaku? Fear God now!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2022
olabode89:

No be offside sef, na to complain baba sabi...

Why won't he complain when it's clear for all to see that he's playing with daft heads like Greenwood and Fred angry

Won't be surprised if some of una no watch this game sha

The midfield was non,-existent in terms of creativity

Just watch the city game and see Debruyne, Bernardo and Grealish then you'd know why Ororo is complaining undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
LoL....after dem dun grease FA palm finish, look how they're just exploring any and every possible option to Hand Gwadiola's city a win tonight

And this is who some clowns call the goat manager cheesy cheesy

Goat manager whose career has been characterized by dubious ploys to win games

How Pep Gwadiola and Messi have managed to fool a large population of this world is a mystery yet unraveled cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by slimghost(m): 8:19pm On Jan 22, 2022
This Salisu guy is a terrific defender!!!! Wow!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
BikeMan:
After signing only Lukaku? Fear God now!
Still spent more for a lukaka grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 8:26pm On Jan 22, 2022
LostMyZeal:
[s] LoL....after dem dun grease FA palm finish, look how they're just exploring any and every possible option to Hand Gwadiola's city a win tonight

And this is who some clowns call the goat manager cheesy cheesy

Goat manager whose career has been characterized by dubious ploys to win games

How Pep Gwadiola and Messi have managed to fool a large population of this world is a mystery yet unraveled cheesy cheesy [/s]
Ronaldo fanatics won’t just rest. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2022
eph12:

Still spent more for a lukaka grin
You need to revisit your mathematics o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:41pm On Jan 22, 2022
Leyqute:

That was Ronaldo. Refused to pass to Greenwood, cut back to shoot with his right foot, and then lost the ball.

Is Ronaldo Greenwood mate?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 8:48pm On Jan 22, 2022
Jokerman:

We should overlook Ronaldo's error because he's not Greenwood mate??

Abeg stan with your head. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2022
donstan18:

Ronaldo fanatics won’t just rest. cheesy

Where is your "Ororo is the problem of Man Utd" matchday poem

18 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2022
Expert17:

We should overlook Ronaldo's error because he's not Greenwood mate??

Abeg stan with your head. grin grin

Don't you do same for Messi? Don't you remember how many times you blame higuain without blaming Messi?

17 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:16am On Jan 23, 2022
LostMyZeal:

You must be very blind then

That was Ororo's goal

Greenwood is a stupid boyy

Capische
Ororo at the left in that same situation won’t pass the ball.

The both were ahead with Bruno running behind with the ball. Then the ball was given to Greenwood. All Greenwood needed to do to score from there looked really simple given his quality, there’s no way he’d pass from there. It didn’t work out and that’s a missed chance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:16am On Jan 23, 2022
Jokerman:

Wetin concern age for football pitch?

You must be are actually a joker.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:51am On Jan 23, 2022
Sureboy2020:

Ororo at the left in that same situation won’t pass the ball.

The both were ahead with Bruno running behind with the ball. Then the ball was given to Greenwood. All Greenwood needed to do to score from there looked really simple given his quality, there’s no way he’d pass from there. It didn’t work out and that’s a missed chance.

Missed Chance my foot angry angry

You no see say dem block Greenwood neh?!

Won't be surprised if you use your conscience play Greenwood to score for bet sha undecided

See as you wake early momo with mucus for face dey defend that stupid kid angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2022
Hehehehehehehe, it is ironic that the ones who were labelled as core members of the MESSIANIC cult, are the ones struggling to defend Ronaldo now, whilst the ones who labelled them are fed up with their goat grin grin this life sha. The other day me sef begin defend Ole for office grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:59am On Jan 23, 2022
Lana1:
lipsrsealed

Abeg lookat what some people dey justify because dem hate our Ororo shocked

With people like this for this country, Yahaya Bello and Tinubu will emerge as strong title contenders, no cap angry

Now I'm more afraid for the future cry cry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:04am On Jan 23, 2022
KingTom:
Hehehehehehehe, it is ironic that the ones who were labelled as core members of the MESSIANIC cult, are the ones struggling to defend Ronaldo now, whilst the ones who labelled them are fed up with their goat grin grin this life sha. The other day me sef begin defend Ole for office grin

Fed up with a goat that has Fred and Mac for midfield, eh?

Two midfielders who just keep things simple with their annoying side and back passes angry

So, who will feed grass to the goat then
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 23, 2022
Ngannou’s too good Man. The Predator.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 7:25am On Jan 23, 2022
Joezinho:

I pity shekpites...

This is tantalisingly close ooo, lose to spurs today and it will turn to a free for all between Spurs, Chelshit, Assnil and US.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:48am On Jan 23, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Two midfielders who just keep things simple with their annoying side and back passes angry

If na for that one, you dey champion your Goat cause well grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 23, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Man is transitioning already...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 8:24am On Jan 23, 2022
A very good tactical input from Ralph yesterday. I have criticized him a few times but he got it really right yesterday.

He went right for it by bringing in more attackers for midfielders. I was actually puzzled when he took off Fred but it worked eventually.

Nice one RR

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11522) (11523) (11524) (11525) (11526) (11527) (11528) ... (14159) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.