Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11524) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8709200 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11521) (11522) (11523) (11524) (11525) (11526) (11527) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ellexy:
Mai no lie Cavani dey offside there no thanks to Ayinde taking too many touches but thank God VAR was sleeping cheesy

Happy for Rashford, unto the next one.

He was not offside.

Shey na grass una dey use draw line abi wetin cuz I don't understand

BROS LOOK AT THE BOX18 LINE.. DOES..

DEN LOOK AT D VAR LINE.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
TrebleChamp:
We don close up on your title contending team oooh
Congratulations, when is the parade? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 6:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
Beorn:

I'll watch the post-match analysis to see if the VAR guys were wrong.

Yh, I'll do same because I'm still not 100% sure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
Beorn:

I'll watch the post-match analysis to see if the VAR guys were wrong.

I just saw the replay. Cavani’s shoulder was on par with the Westham guy’s leg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 6:09pm On Jan 22, 2022
BikeMan:
Well renewed smiley

Look at the box 18 line before u start talking

Stop judging with grass... D camera angle isn't straight
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:10pm On Jan 22, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
nitrogen:

I just saw the replay. Cavani’s shoulder was on par with the Everton guy’s leg.

And so

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
BikeMan:
Well renewed smiley
so where's the offside?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benji93: 6:11pm On Jan 22, 2022
You cannot expect anything better from Agbero/Chelsea fans. Even though it may be offside, If you do not realize that this view is not always useful for judging if a player is offside, i do not know if there's anything else you can get. cheesy
BikeMan:
Well renewed smiley

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 6:12pm On Jan 22, 2022
Beorn:

I hope you know they reviewed the goal? The angle you're showing it from is poor. It doesn't give the clearer picture.
It's the aerial view you want now? cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by michaellovaldo(m): 6:14pm On Jan 22, 2022
larride:
Let’s build from this performance please. I like the fact that we controlled the game but we need to find ways to create chances.

To create chances,we need players like Sancho and Rashford to be back at their very best,they can create space and chances and also score goals.... while wingers like Greenwood are all about goals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:16pm On Jan 22, 2022
nitrogen:

O boy, we dominated play, we needed to score just one goal, just one. Thank God for Telles, Ronaldo, Martial, Cavani and Rashford. It was a perfect play!
Omo that's our second shot on target I think..

Where I was I was just looking at the league table showing on the table and calculating how many matches outstanding we need to win and hoping those above United currently on the log drop point.

E be like na me happy pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
BikeMan:
Former Liverpool defender

And you expect him not to be against the decision??

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
BikeMan:

Give us a VAR picture showing Cavani offside not opinions from a pundit who watched what we all watched and will draw a different conclusion like the rest of us. The VAR picture that have been reviewed and posted here shows it's not an offside.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2022
nitrogen:
Perfectly timed.

During the build up, I was just hoping Martial releases the ball on time. Kudos to Cavani for the body movement and the assist. Happy he didn't rush in to put himself on the offside position.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2022
BikeMan:
Only cavani's fist was offside, and that doesn't count, I don't expect much from a Cheshit fan Sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2022
Maybe na wetin Greenwood still dey carry for mind be this grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 6:22pm On Jan 22, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Former Liverpool defender

And you expect him not to be against the decision??

It's not even about being an ex-Loserfool player, the truth is that it's easier to claim he's offside from the first look, but on closer look using VAR which I pointed that they reviewed, the goal was legit. The pained Shekpeteri fan wouldn't agree but then I'm not surprised, Shekpites must shekph!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Beorn: 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lana1:

Omo. Ronaldo fuckëd up there for not passing to Greenwood. Dafuq is wrong with our players? Are they mad or something?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Lana1:

Don’t mind Greenwood, he’s always been the cut and shoot player. He no dey look up when close to or inside box 18.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
BikeMan:
Well renewed smiley
How is this an offside? Draw a line between them and show us the offside here
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2022
Our attackers didn't come with their scoring boots. Because what's with all those over-goal-post shots?
Haba!
Plenty chances wasted.
And Greenwood's selfishness still continues. SMH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
nitrogen:

I just saw the replay. Cavani’s shoulder was on par with the Everton guy’s leg.
Everton?
Na different match I watched today?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:27pm On Jan 22, 2022
BikeMan:
Congratulations, when is the parade? grin
When your title contending Chelshit team win the EPL this season cheesy...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
Danhumprey:
Everton?
Na different match I watched today?

Na the excitement jare. Westham not Everton
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2022
TrebleChamp:
So you're not celebrating the "we are 6 points away from Chelsea" title? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
TrebleChamp:

You forgot they won the league in September

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
BikeMan:
So you're not celebrating the "we are 6 points away from Chelsea" title? cheesy
Oga we don near your title contending team, and with a game in hand. And this is suppose to be a very poor season for United many of us have written off...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2022
Ellexy:
Mai no lie Cavani dey offside there no thanks to Ayinde taking too many touches but thank God VAR was sleeping cheesy

Happy for Rashford, unto the next one.

You need to change your TV
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Oga we don near your title contending team, and with a game in hand. And this is suppose to be a very poor season for United many of us have written off...
In case you missed it, congratulations again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2022
CapitalCee:

You need to change your TV
Ok Sir, which brand do you recommend?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Mrviktor:

He was not offside.

Shey na grass una dey use draw line abi wetin cuz I don't understand

BROS LOOK AT THE BOX18 LINE.. DOES..

DEN LOOK AT D VAR LINE.
Fair enough, glad he wasn't offside afterall but he looked well offside during the play.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11521) (11522) (11523) (11524) (11525) (11526) (11527) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 100smile(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.