Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8746282 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11527) (11528) (11529) (11530) (11531) (11532) (11533) ... (14156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
Greenwood has been drifting south with his attitude for sometime now, no surprises here...

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2022
So reportedly some of the guys in the media had this information for a long while now. But United kept it under wraps by striking deals with some of the journalists. Leaking team news and what not in return.

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:10pm On Jan 30, 2022
MRTA7:
If this is proven to be true Greenwood will be sent to jail. Career over before it properly started.

I don’t think he will be jailed. As a first time offender and because of his age when the alleged offence took place it would most likely be a fine and community service or some other sort of suspended sentence.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2022
Lordave:
What interview please?
Ronaldo did an interview where he said something about the level of discipline in the team.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
patrickmuf:
Some Chelsea fans erh! The other one is trying to rope Ronaldo into Greenwood's mess...

As in, son of man is tired!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
MRTA7:
If this is proven to be true Greenwood will be sent to jail. Career over before it properly started.
nah he won't.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
ChristoBam:
So reportedly some of the guys in the media had this information for a long while now. But United kept it under wraps by striking deals with some of the journalists. Leaking team news and what not in return.

I hope this is not true. It means the club is indirectly abetting shitty behaviours.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Trolls said Ronaldo has divided the dressing room, well i wish Greenwood all the best wherever he find himself going forward. He may still have a future with United though...

I wish him well. E dey pain me die
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
nitrogen:

I hope this is not true. It means the club is indirectly abetting shitty behaviours.

Not really. Once the deed was done the only thing they could do was try to educate him better and help him avoid such behaviour in the future. But they will also try to protect him from repercussions of his past behaviour like police action or poor press.

The main questions to ask is what steps has the club taken to correct his behaviour subsequently AND also what has he been doing since the alleged offence in 2020 to be a model person. The answers to those questions will determine the outcome of this case.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
The only MASON the world recognize.

$Mase Money!

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 1:20pm On Jan 30, 2022
Sad end to a once promising career.

Just sad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
nitrogen:

The girl probably reported him and changed stories after. You know the media will run with it no matter what. So the club might have protected him without knowing the full details about everything.

But I definitely think Southgate knew something. All those talks about talking to his family and giving him time to develop with the club seemed sketchy.

I was always pissed as to why Foden was forgiven and Greenwood wasn’t. Obviously they knew about something the general public didn’t. Everything will be exposed sha.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
nitrogen:

Eh God. Wetin concern Pogba in this matter? Nawa o
Pogba wey dey happily married cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 1:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
nitrogen:

Discipline left this club when Fergie retired, Mourinho complained about this with regard certain players. The management of this club are bunch of incompetent twep, they also encourage this players by giving them crazy wages as teenagers....

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
engrelvis:
well his career was good while it lasted..

He is survived by his EPL goals.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2022
nitrogen:

Eh God. Wetin concern Pogba in this matter? Nawa o

In the history of his life has that guy ever made a sensible statement before? grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
iamoyindamola:

Nothing to hear from him, he fvcked up
Chai too bad
Those feminist will ride on this no way out of this

Which one is nothing to hear from him.

That's how you people crucified Johnny Depp with fake wokeness till you found out he was the victim.

My own problem is with the indiscipline in the club. They don't guard their career jealously.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Discipline left this club when Fergie retired, Mourinho complained about this with regard certain players. The management of this club are bunch of incompetent twep, they also encourage this players by giving them crazy wages as teenagers....

I expect to see evidence of the club sending the guy to anger management and domestic violence courses since this happened. I also expect to see evidence of the guy making donations to Domestic violence support groups since this alleged offence in 2020.

At least that is the way a sensible club and PR team would have managed it to mitigate the backlash when it eventually gets exposed.

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 1:33pm On Jan 30, 2022
odizeey:

Which one is nothing to hear from him.

That's how you people crucified Johnny Depp with fake wokeness till you found out he was the victim.

My own problem with the indiscipline in the club. They don't guard their career jealously.
You mean the lady assaulted herself abi you no hear the audio too undecided undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
iamoyindamola:

You mean the lady assaulted herself abi you no hear the audio too undecided undecided
Did you see Greenwood assaulting her?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
afrodoc2:

I expect to see evidence of the club sending the guy to anger management and domestic violence courses since this happened. I also expect to see evidence of the guy making donations to Domestic violence support groups since this alleged offence in 2020.

At least that is the way a sensible club and PR team would have managed it to mitigate the backlash when it eventually gets exposed.
Seriously, he can’t play for United again. Like people can legit turn against the club if we field him again. Let’s not even talk about the reception at the stadium if he plays.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donjazet(m): 1:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donjazet(m): 1:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
odizeey:

Did you see Greenwood assaulting her?

Are you attempting to defend Greenwood?? This question just look somehow.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
donjazet:

Are you attempting to defend Greenwood?? This question just look somehow.

It's obvious you guys can't judge a case without sentiments.

These days it's kill before listening. Wait till you are accused and your career is taken from you because you were not allowed to speak.

We are talking about a life changing event and you are saying critical reasoning should not be brought in?

Again, did you see Greenwood assault her?

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 1:43pm On Jan 30, 2022
iamoyindamola:

If we talk you will say English is not your language
Stop lying to yourself bro, you are naturally stupid
k.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
hensben:
Pogba is truly a virus, he brought the whole show off and bad guy attitude to the club, Lingard copied and fell victim now is mason's turn. Mou told you guys what is happening now.

So it's not Mason's fault? You guys think an 18yr old is a dumb person that doesn't understand basic good from evil.
lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:45pm On Jan 30, 2022
Voice your outrage and disappointment. Yes. Normal levels. It's understandable.

But give the other party a chance.

We are all woke till it hits home then we send our children abroad to hide them.

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
afrodoc2:

I don’t think he will be jailed. As a first time offender and because of his age when the alleged offence took place it would most likely be a fine and community service or some other sort of suspended sentence.

We all know his career is most likely done.
His talent isn't worth the disaster PR grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 1:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
patrickmuf:
Very irrational lot...Those Chelsea fans should be banned from posting here...

Do they give any awards for ridiculous takes?
They just want the attention and all that.... Only Clowns will reason in such a way.

I even heard after that his case alongside Phil Foden.... Rashford had to detach himself from him. It seems he doesn't listen to anyone in the dressing room

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2022
ChristoBam:

Seriously, he can’t play for United again. Like people can legit turn against the club if we field him again. Let’s not even talk about the reception at the stadium if he plays.

I think it is better we wait for all the facts of the matter in order to better evaluate firstly the truth of the accusations and secondly the gravity of the offence.

Then we will be in a better position to speculate whether he will or won’t ever again play for the club and whether he will be fined, acquitted or jailed.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
afrodoc2:

The events were alleged to have taken place when he was over 18. Do you think he'll escape jail due to that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11527) (11528) (11529) (11530) (11531) (11532) (11533) ... (14156) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.