Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8722527 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11530) (11531) (11532) (11533) (11534) (11535) (11536) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2022
afrodoc2:

Just listened to the audio.

This one go hard for Greenwood small.

Well there you have it ladies and gentlemen. Jazz must be real.

He would probably deny it was him. I think a lot of these players have certain issues especially these players in interracial relationships. I just hope guys realize the need to do better. You shouldn't be beating up on a woman like that and also on the flip side for men to stop dealing with women that bring out the worst behavior in you.

Mendy
Boateng
Hernandez
Siggurdson
Now Greenwood involved in one kpenkelemes or the other

In this Metoo times no man with any sense that God gave geese should be dealing with women who won't spread their legs in a heart beat. Never mind someone with fame and notoriety like Greenwood. He should have a harem of willing freaks at his beck and call with everyone aware of their position, society will squeal regardless but at least his career and freedom will not be at risk.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 5:54pm On Jan 30, 2022
nani667:
Dembele to replace Greenwood �
in FIFA or PES?

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:01pm On Jan 30, 2022
odizeey:

People said Johnny Depp and Amber Heard was worse than this.

But who turned out to be the victim? Johnny Depp.

He lost roles, career went down. Why? Kill first then listen later.

Later, the same mugus will come online and be saying "In loving memory of ALUU4".

We go learn.

Sad reality. As a man if an accusation is made against you, you will be crucified first before they even hear your own or conduct findings. It's well.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2022
A40:
He would probably deny it was him. I think a lot of these players have certain issues especially these players in interracial relationships. I just hope guys realize the need to do better. You shouldn't be beating up on a woman like that and also on the flip side for men to stop dealing with women that bring out the worst behavior in you.

Mendy
Boateng
Hernandez
Siggurdson
Now Greenwood involved in one kpenkelemes or the other

In this Metoo times no man with any sense that God gave geese should be dealing with women who won't spread their legs in a heart beat. Never mind someone with fame and notoriety like Greenwood. He should have a harem of willing freaks at his beck and call with everyone aware of their position, society will squeal regardless but at least his career and freedom will not be at risk.

lmao.. my gee, you sabi jare!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2022
timay1:
Why do I have a feeling that the club as well as Southgate knew about this thing Prior to the reveal.

The photos posted were taken in May 2020. Around the period he stopped getting England call up despite playing better than those that were called up ahead of him.
And whenever the Press asked Southgate about him not getting call up, he always gives shitty reasons that are not football related
Same stuff that came to my mind when the news came out too. I remember first time he wasn't called up and Southgate was saying it was because he is a young player and they wanted him to blend into his club team, I felt then Southgate didn't like him because of the incident with foden involving girls during that Corona period. This looks more realistic

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2022
Odunharry:

Sas reality. As a man if an accusation is made against you, you will be crucified first before they even hear your own or conduct findings. It's well.
Naso e be o. Make God no make us jam things.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2022
olabode89:

lmao.. my gee, you sabi jare!
That's the gospel truth bro. Women will play victim even when the knacks is consensual now talkless of when it's appearing like you took it by force. Lots of these young players need strong mentoring on how to deal and interact with women.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2022
With Martial and Amad out on loan do we need to sign another forward (winger forward) following this Greenwood's episode?

Elanga is quite young, we need not place too much weight on his shoulders...Cavani is injury prone now. That leaves us with Rashford, Ronaldo and a Sancho who is still finding his feet...

Lingard to Newcastle is gathering steam. We look short for options in attack all of a sudden.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 7:25pm On Jan 30, 2022
Logged in this evening seeing too many pages and thinking we signed a player undecided..smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:34pm On Jan 30, 2022
80sjamshophip:
I thought this happened in 2020, am i to believe that United was not aware of this before now? Seem some media house has gotten to her, reason she is coming out now..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AnfieldFan: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2022
BREAKING: Greater Manchester Police confirm a man in his 20s has been arrested on suspicion of rape and assault after Man Utd suspend Mason Greenwood.
[Sky Sports]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
donjazet:

Good one, best comments from united fans, not these enablers who would rather "wait and see" even after hearing the offenders own words.
Yeah people have to start living with the consequences of their actions especially if it harms other people.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
What are we to believe bayi?
Guess with this report, Greenwood will be let off the hook. It remains to be seen how he picks himself up going forward. But the boy wayward sha....

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay1: 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2022
Jokerman:
Lol.... look wetin De Gea tweet now...

"I love tenis" grin

Seems Greenwood don piss off many persons

The guy na loner. He doesn't have any particular friend or guys he rolls with in the team. Most of the friends he has on his Social media are majorly his academy guys.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Payporte: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2022
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timay1: 8:49pm On Jan 30, 2022
TrebleChamp:
What are we to believe bayi?
Guess with this report, Greenwood will be let off the hook. It remains to be seen how he picks himself up going forward. But the boy wayward sha....

what you are looking at is what I call "Operation PR clean up" grin

That's the first phase of the operation grin

12 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OhBritannia(m): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2022
There are things that happens in life and you begin to question the sanity of some people.
There are some accusations in life that it doesn't even matter who did it, you just feel like asking the person in question questions like "Are you a fool"? Are you an idiot?

Because i don't understand how a Very young and handsome footballer that has a very bright career, even at his age, he already has his own house and different fleets of cars, has traveled and will travel around the world.
I don't understand how you will beat up and then rape a woman.
This is just beyond reasoning and understanding.
A young man that can get any young European and America female celeb to bed.
I repeat, a young man that can get any young female European and America celeb to bed.
Even if it's one night stand you want, you can get any Instagram female thot to bed, i mean look at Instagram, isn't it a den of female prostitution in the guise of influencers.

Ok even if you don't want them, Just connect with Ihenacho of Leicester and all these Nigeria female celebs in Nollywood and all these Big brother naija female clictocurrency female celebs. They will willingly come to Manchester and fork his brains out.
So my question is, why rape?
Why
Why!
Why
Why??!

Somebody should answer me because this one be like juju.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2022
timay1:

what you are looking at is what I call "Operation PR clean up" grin

That's the first phase of the operation grin
You may be right ooh, United PR team sabi work well well...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
OhBritannia:
There are things that happens in life and you begin to question the sanity of some people.
There are some accusations in life that it doesn't even matter who did it, you just feel like asking the person in question questions like "Are you a fool"? Are you an idiot?

Because i don't understand how a Very young and handsome footballer that has a very bright career, even at his age, he already has his own house and different fleets of cars, has traveled and will travel around the world.
I don't understand how you will beat up and then rape a woman.
This is just beyond reasoning and understanding.
A young man that can get any young European and America female celeb to bed.
I repeat, a young man that can get any young female European and America celeb to bed.

Even if it's one night stand you want, you can get any Instagram female thot to bed, i mean look at Instagram, isn't it a den of female prostitution in the guise of influencers.

Ok even if you don't want them, Just connect with Ihenacho of man City and all these Nigeria female celebs in Nollywood and all these Big brother naija female clictocurrency female celebs. They will willingly come to Manchester and fork his brains out.
So my question is, why rape?
Why
Why!
Why
Why??!

Somebody should answer me because this one be like juju.

Statements like the bolded are wrong in its entirety.

So because he's rich, he can bed anybody abi?

Then he becomes surprised when a girl tells him "No". And what does he do? He hits her and rape her.

Stop glorifying riches as a man's all in all. Everybody must not say Yes to you because you have money

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OhBritannia(m): 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2022
izzou:

Then he becomes surprised when a girl tells him "No". And what does he do? He hits her and rape her.

Stop glorifying riches as a man's all in all. Everybody must not say Yes to you because you have money
No no you don't understand me.
That's not my point, i mean with his looks and status, most young female celebs will consider either dating him or just hooking up for fun.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 9:15pm On Jan 30, 2022
izzou:

No way you’re saying you didn’t understand what he meant.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2022
This boy self...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2022
donstan18:

No way you’re saying you didn’t understand what he meant.

He meant Greenwood can get anybody he wants because he has the fame, money and everything, so why should he assault someone.

This is what he meant, and I insist that statements like that are wrong.

The issue here is a boy with no self control and discipline.

Even if he didn't assault his girlfriend, he could have assaulted someone else.

Let's stop throwing other options for a man that has a self control problem. He would most likely have assaulted the High class Olosho or celebrity too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
patrickmuf:
With Martial and Amad out on loan do we need to sign another forward (winger forward) following this Greenwood's episode?

Elanga is quite young, we need not place too much weight on his shoulders...Cavani is injury prone now. That leaves us with Rashford, Ronaldo and a Sancho who is still finding his feet...

Lingard to Newcastle is gathering steam. We look short for options in attack all of a sudden.

We don’t always have to play 4 attackers. I say we purchase one midfielder and we’re good to go.

Plus I don’t think we’ll allow Lingard to go, especially now that Greenwood is done for.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2022
Just ask for clarification if you don't understand...

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:29pm On Jan 30, 2022
OhBritannia:
No no you don't understand me.
That's not my point, i mean with his looks and status, most young female celebs will consider either dating him or just hooking up for fun.

And is this a guarantee that he won't physically assault them or rape them when they tell him "NO"?

Do you understand me now?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
izzou:

He meant Greenwood can get anybody he wants because he has the fame, money and everything, so why should he assault someone.

Let's stop throwing other options for a man that has a self control problem. He would most likely have assaulted the High class Olosho or celebrity too
You didn’t get his point.

No man can get any lady he wants, not even the richest man on earth.

I stand to be corrected, I think his point was that Greenwood is famous, handsome and rich enough to get a lot of ladies craving for him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:36pm On Jan 30, 2022
donstan18:

I stand to be corrected, I think his point was that Greenwood is famous, handsome and rich enough to get a lot o ladies craving for him.

You are still repeating the same thing I have said.

Yes, I agree that a lot of ladies are craving for him.

But what happens on that day that one of those ladies say "NO" to his sex appeals? Would he walk away to another, or hit her and force his way in?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2022
izzou:

Have you heard his own part?

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
donstan18:

I stand to be corrected, I think his point was that Greenwood is famous, handsome and rich enough to get a lot o ladies craving for him.
You wise grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 9:38pm On Jan 30, 2022
izzou:

You are still repeating the same thing I have said.

Yes, I agree that a lot of ladies are craving for him.

But what happens on that day that one of those ladies say "NO" to his sex appeals? Would he walk away to another, or hit her and force his way in?

“A lot” and “All” aren’t the same.

I understand that everyone online want to act sanctimonious and like a saint over this case, but let’s read people’s posts with a calm mind.

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ItisHi: 9:39pm On Jan 30, 2022
donstan18:

I stand to be corrected, I think his point was that Greenwood is famous, handsome and rich enough to get a lot of ladies craving for him.
not true. Just say everyone has a price wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (11530) (11531) (11532) (11533) (11534) (11535) (11536) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Joseph901 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.