Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,452 members, 7,861,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:23 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8865312 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11554) (11555) (11556) (11557) (11558) (11559) (11560) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
hensben:
You were not watching madrid game then except maybe el Classico so I don’t expect you to know. Benzema bent to what he wanted by sacrificing his position to him when the game is on that’s why.

This is why I never joined airmark to talk down Benzema because I know he is a quality player with great scoring ability.

If you could say Benzema has great scoring ability, how will you now qualify Lewandowski, Kane, Suarez, Salah's scoring abilities at their peaks?

Not being able to score 25+ league goals in a season for close to 20yrs and 36 goals in 94 matches for France are not great in my eyes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
airmark:

If you could say Benzema has great scoring ability, how will you now qualify Lewandowski, Kane, Suarez, Salah's scoring abilities at their peaks?

Not being able to score 25+ league goals in a season for close to 20yrs and 36 goals in 94 matches for France are not great in my eyes.
Suarez, Lewandowski, Salah are better than Benzema, however he is a quality player too is what I am trying to say.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
TrebleChamp:
[s]You are just embarrassing Messi more with this yeye shalaye. Imagine it was Messi that is currently playing with Rashford, Sancho, McFred, Matic Maguire and cos, while Ronaldo is playing with Mbappe, Neymar, Di Maria, Herrera and all the other superstars. Ronaldo would be numbering like 30goals in all competition already, while Messi will be fighting Fred or Rashford on the pitch. Ronaldo has done it in England, Spain, Italy and even at National team level, Messi is struggling after finally leaving his comfort zone. Ronaldo played under Pirlo and Ole, yet scored goals and carried United into CL knockout stage. I know it hurts you and your like to accept this, but the truth is the truth.
Ronaldo greater than Messi[/s]
See shalaye pro max. So you think Ronaldo can co exist with players like mbappe and Neymar without fighting them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
donstan18:
When you tell them how bad Ronaldo is turning ManU, they won’t even counter it because they know the truth. Rather, they’ll find a way to drag Messi into it.

These ManU fans are so dull, dumb and shameless mehn! cheesy

Rest abeg. Allow him to be bad for us. Is he your player? Why are you getting worked up over a player that's not in your team? You should be more worried about lukaku and his cohorts.

Stop sounding like a broken tape.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Joezinho:

Rest abeg. Allow him to be bad for us. Is he your player? Why are you getting worked up over a player that's not in your team? You should be more worried about lukaku and his cohorts.

I won’t stop. smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
hensben:
Go check how many games messi has played for psg so far compared to Cr7 for Man U. He has five assist in ten games already. Messi is a team player and also competing with someone been used as striker. What does that tell you?.

5 assist in ten league games.

4 of those assists came in one match. How is that helpful to the team?

According to you guys logic, is that not Stat padding?

Make we dey watch until next season sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
Joezinho:
Thank GOD I didn't watch the disgrace of a performance last night. Ope ooo..

So the foolish virus is back? I don't care how great he was last night but my only joy is knowing fully well that Mourinho the greatest is exonerated..

The man brought us 2 Cup wins, a community shield, an 81 pts finish and an FA Cup final. Now all we do is win nothing..

Maybe if our online fanbase wasn't so toxic towards him, if ex-United pundits weren't after his head from day 1, and if him finishing with 81 pts wasn't made out to be a disaster, he would turned this club around.

Fvck you Ed, fvck you Glazers, fvck you Ole Gollum the bastard and fvck those that supported him.
Cracks me up every time...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
patrickmuf:
Cracks me up every time...

Lol. Mr patrick, that man is one of the reason we are in this mess we are right now.

Ogun fire am wherever he dey chopping his millions of severance package..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
They bought Sanchez to prevent him from going to City.

Bought Ronaldo to prevent him from going to City.

They will keep buying players we dont need to prevent them from going to City.

They can only react when City sneezes.
Useless excuse of a board!!

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lana1:
They bought Sanchez to prevent him from going to City.

Bought Ronaldo to prevent him from going to City.

They will keep buying players we dont need to prevent them from going to City.

They can only react when City sneezes.
Useless excuse of a board!!

So we don't need Sancho and Ronaldo?

The grass is always greener on the otherside sha.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
I need to remind you guys that Ragnarock na interim o. E no get contract pass end of season officially.

So make una dey calm down.

Who remembers our 4 - 0 trashing by MK Dons that year? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Karleb:

So we don't need Sancho and Ronaldo?

The grass is always greener on the otherside sha.
You go tell me where in that write up I mentioned Sancho. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 1:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lana1:
You go tell me where in that write up I mentioned Sancho. undecided

No vex.

Sanchez from how many years ago?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Karleb:

5 assist in ten league games.

4 of those assists came in one match. How is that helpful to the team?

According to you guys logic, is that not Stat padding?

Make we dey watch until next season sha.
So you think messi need to use his strength to play a league they already won. Have you seen the gap between them and the rest. Messi was bought for ucl.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
hensben:
So you think messi need to use his strength to play a league they already won. Have you seen the gap between them and the rest. Messi was bought for ucl.

Okay o. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Joezinho:

Lol. Mr patrick, that man is one of the reason we are in this mess we are right now.

Ogun fire am wherever he dey chopping his millions of severance package..
grin grin grin

Ole no gree resign, e hang on until them sack am because of the size of the package... Ole na yahoo boy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dostr4(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nani when are giving us the new anthem
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ebukacute(m): 2:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
This one way dem score Chelsea and una face no show....
Chai!!! Wetin DNA no fit cause never exist sha oo.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
hensben:
This is one of the wackest lines I've ever seen.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
patrickmuf:
The other day PSG lost to Nice a Ligue 1 team on penalties....Ronaldo fan boys no allow person rest but see una MCM, baba missed a PK and several other chances against a Championship outfit at Old Trafford...

Leyqute, come outside let's talk about your MCM...
Is this what we have become? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
7 defeats in our last 8 penalty shootouts. angry sad

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ebukacute(m): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
See eh,if ziyech no bag assist for this match e go pain me grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
elampiro:

I think this is just anti-Ronaldo's talk.

At one point in their peak of rivalry in Laliga, I saw Madrid and Barca performance while without Ronaldo or Messi due to injuries or suspension. Records show that Madrid suffered heavily without Ronaldo while Barca were almost as productive without Messi
Your analysis actually further buttresses his point
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
elampiro:
Benzema scored more goals (2015/2016) when he Ronaldo with Ronaldo. Now he is having more game time and I don't see how he is scoring more without Ronaldo
I no understand this picture grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Joezinho:

Abeg free that one, let him continue him mumuness on this thread. Sebi their £100m pounds Lukaku is scoring for fun and carrying their team to EPL title this season cheesy...

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 3:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
How six months come take long like this abeg undecided?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nani667 if no be say i have respect for you, i for don lunched a new anthem since ooh. Abeg do quick launch the tin, Rafiu is giving us Ole 1.0 vibe...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ennyjay69(m): 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Expert17:

Bring Kepa's PK record.
you were saying?

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by timbros(m): 4:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
His name is...

Kepa Arrizabalaga

grin

21 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 4:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Joezinho:
Thank GOD I didn't watch the disgrace of a performance last night. Ope ooo..

So the foolish virus is back? I don't care how great he was last night but my only joy is knowing fully well that Mourinho the greatest is exonerated..

The man brought us 2 Cup wins, a community shield, an 81 pts finish and an FA Cup final. Now all we do is win nothing..

Maybe if our online fanbase wasn't so toxic towards him, if ex-United pundits weren't after his head from day 1, and if him finishing with 81 pts wasn't made out to be a disaster, he would turned this club around.

Fvck you Ed, fvck you Glazers, fvck you Ole Gollum the bastard and fvck those that supported him.
You forgot Lana1

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Nani667 if no be say i have respect for you, i for don lunched a new anthem since ooh. Abeg do quick launch the tin, Rafiu is giving us Ole 1.0 vibe...

You can't launch anthem when it certain he's not coaching the team next season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jokerman:

What about the empty net Bruno Fernández miss?? What about Rashford empty net?? And if he change Ronaldo, who wan strike??
Make I mention Rashford wey we don dey drag like tire for weeks now. Enough said about him.

Bruno was awful too but at least made an assist. He definitely deserves dragging as well.

But Ronaldo was stinking up front for the full 120 minutes. Misplacing passes all around. Shooting from difficult positions. Blocked shots all over. Lost chances, lost a penalty. There was a time he was through on goal, all he needed was to run directly on goal for like 2 seconds. But somehow decided to turn sideways. So many bad decisions in a single game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11554) (11555) (11556) (11557) (11558) (11559) (11560) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: YoungB1a(m), KingTom(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.