Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,047 members, 7,863,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8873949 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11557) (11558) (11559) (11560) (11561) (11562) (11563) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 2:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kloppo:
Banter era since Fergie left....

With Una money,una go do 50 yrs like shekpite without winning the league
1 Premier league in 30 years dey talk too. cheesy

Liverpool fans wey been dey hide before Klopp dey make noise too?

Can you even name one Liverpool legend that won EPl, FA and UCL?

Poor club wey dey depend on African stars.

Guy rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kloppo:
Banter era since Fergie left....

With Una money,una go do 50 yrs like shekpite without winning the league
Ibra is right. Man u na English tax club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
donstan18:

1 Premier league in 30 years dey talk too. cheesy

Liverpool fans wey been dey hide before Klopp dey make noise too?

Can you even name one Liverpool legend that won EPl, FA and UCL?

Poor club wey dey depend on African stars.

Guy rest abeg

You'd be a tottenham without Abrahamovic dirty money,Rest!!!!

Man city has showed your club is not special, NEWCASTLE is coming to do it as well...

This mugu no know say na African players make you get agbero,nurtw,bus conductors,Okada riders etc as fans for Nigeria unlike man City...

Mugu but you been talk say Salah is nothing without Liverpool system,why your brain dey lag and slow like ZOUMA LEGOVER grin...

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kloppo:

You'd be a tottenham without Abrahamovic dirty money,Rest!!!!

Man city has showed your club is not special, NEWCASTLE is coming to do it as well...

This mugu no know say na African players make you get agbero,nurtw,bus conductors,Okada riders etc as fans for Nigeria unlike man City...

Mugu but you been talk say Salah is nothing without Liverpool system,why your brain dey lag and slow like ZOUMA LEGOVER grin...
Forget that money talk. You guys had owners that were rich then which brought success to your club, Man U too. Na just different era so why chelsea own Dey pain Una. Chelsea as a club brought more publicity to epl if you don’t know. Before chelsea, most quality foreign players play for either seria a or la liga, they only come to epl at old age then just like seria a now. You guys mostly patronize local talents then, Man U still dwell in that euphoria, that is why their mind is still close according to Ibra. That is why SAF didn’t sign Tevez so as to protect Rooney because they play similar football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Today we remember the flowers of Manchester.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
hensben:
Benzema is good bro. Na because him play with ronaldo make you dey think like this. Hope you watch Benzema for Lyon.

He is good, but not great anything.

Higuain also played with Ronaldo in the same Madrid and scored almost 30 goals in a season. Did Ronaldo hold Benzema's legs, for the French national team too?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
airmark:

He is good, but not great anything.

Higuain also played with Ronaldo in the same Madrid and scored almost 30 goals in a season. Did Ronaldo hold Benzema's legs, for the French national team too?
He was banished from French national team so it's understandable. benzeman is an all round striker. Most wingers will prefer a striker like Benzema to play with. I like Benzema as a player to be honest, just as i like Hazard.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
hensben:
Forget that money talk. You guys had owners that were rich then which brought success to your club, Man U too. Na just different era so why chelsea own Dey pain Una. Chelsea as a club brought more publicity to epl if you don’t know. Before chelsea, most quality foreign players play for either seria a or la liga, they only come to epl at old age then just like seria a now. You guys mostly patronize local talents then, Man U still dwell in that euphoria, that is why their mind is still close according to Ibra. That is why SAF didn’t sign Tevez so as to protect Rooney because they similar football.

Baba say "brought publicity to EPL" grin grin,aside your agbero fans for Naija,nobody know una mama...

Your club ruined the transfer market and was the reason FFP was introduced...before your CHELSEA WAS CREATED IN THE MID 2000 WITH ABRAHAMOVIC MONEY,where was Arsene Wenger signing French and dutch players from,Jaap Stam nko,spurs signing Klinsmann,David ginola them and other top signings without overspending.....

Your club was like a YAHOO BOY with no history of generational wealth( no EPL FOR 50YRS,NO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE,NO TITLES FOR SOME YEARS) trying to impress/entice girls(TOP FOOTBALL TALENTS) with iphone 13(MEGA SALARIES,TRANSFER FEE etc) with ILL GOTTEN WEALTH(pun-intended grin)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Segedinho(m): 4:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
ChristineC:
let's see the Naira equivalent too.
The guy in question said almost a billion dollars and he was right.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kloppo:

Baba say "brought publicity to EPL" grin grin,aside your agbero fans for Naija,nobody know una mama...

Your club ruined the transfer market and was the reason FFP was introduced...before your CHELSEA WAS CREATED IN THE MID 2000 WITH ABRAHAMOVIC MONEY,where was Arsene Wenger signing French and dutch players from,Jaap Stam nko,spurs signing Klinsmann,David ginola them and other top signings without overspending.....

Your club was like a YAHOO BOY with no history of generational wealth( no EPL FOR 50YRS,NO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE,NO TITLES FOR SOME YEARS) trying to impress/entice girls(TOP FOOTBALL TALENTS) with iphone 13(MEGA SALARIES,TRANSFER FEE etc) with ILL GOTTEN WEALTH(pun-intended grin)
Funny but you are Ill-informed so I will leave you with your basketmouth yarn. But know one thing for sure epl was like seria a now before chelsea. The fact that chelsea made epl popular in Africa is paining you and also it shows your inferiority complex.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 5:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kloppo:

[s] You'd be a tottenham without Abrahamovic dirty money,Rest!!!!

Mugu but you been talk say Salah is nothing without Liverpool system,why your brain dey lag and slow like ZOUMA LEGOVER grin...[/s]
Just shut your mouth if you can’t name a Liverpool Legend with EPL, FA cup and UCL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2022
LostMyZeal:

How come you're both LM10 supporters but somehow you dey maintain social distancing with that kukuruuku dumb"ness grin
Not distancing myself from messi sha but it's ridiculous to say he's bought just for UCL.
I'm a messi fan and why I admit that it's surprising seeing him score 1 goal in the league by Feb, I also know that league doesn't end in February.
Moreover, anyone saying Messi is bought for UCL is just setting him up for unnecessary drags. What if PSG doesn't win it?

Messi is old and he's allowed to be inconsistent (since he's paid his dues) Same as Ronaldo. Reason why you'll never see me attacking Ronaldo cos he's even exceeding the expectations I had of him

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hope RR’s scouts are watching this Barca-Atletico game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jodera:
Not distancing myself from messi sha but it's ridiculous to say he's bought just for UCL.
I'm a messi fan and why I admit that it's surprising seeing him score 1 goal in the league by Feb, I also know that league doesn't end in February.
Moreover, anyone saying Messi is bought for UCL is just setting him up for unnecessary drags. What if PSG doesn't win it?

Messi is old and he's allowed to be inconsistent (since he's paid his dues) Same as Ronaldo. Reason why you'll never see me attacking Ronaldo cos he's even exceeding the expectations I had of him
Even if they ended up not winning it but any observable person know psg owner bought messi so as to boost their chance of winning the ucl.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
zeusis:

I was talking about the 2nd half

Second half was horrible

They just can't keep intensity in both halves
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 5:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
GloryIsaac:
Hope RR’s scouts are watching this Barca-Atletico game.

Athletico have been shocking this season..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mrviktor:

Athletico have been shocking this season..

They should continue like that till we’re done taking our share. Let our mega squad can finally win something noteworthy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
hensben:
Even if they ended up not winning it but any observable person know psg owner bought messi so as to boost their chance of winning the ucl.
Boost their chance? Yes
Did they buy him to flop in the league? No.

I want to ask you a question and I need sincere answer please? If they told you that messi will score one league goal in February, would you have believed?
Would you have believed he would struggle in the league by now considering the kind of person he is and the club he's playing for?

Honest answer please!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2022
hensben:
He was banished from French national team so it's understandable. benzeman is an all round striker. Most wingers will prefer a striker like Benzema to play with. I like Benzema as a player to be honest, just as i like Hazard.

Banishment has nothing to do with his poor stats of 36 goals in 94 matches.

My point is, nothing great in his scoring ability.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Mrviktor:

In the first half it wasn't slow at all

U can watch the highlights.

Ronaldo had like 4 chances in the first half.
But all his shots were straight to the keeper.

And d square passes were too close to the keeper as well.

Rashford had like 2 on on ones too.

Bruno missed a sitter and his shooting was very off...

The performance wasn't horrible.

The decision making was d big problem.

I enjoyed Mac and pogba too..

Shaw was a big waste on that left.

Varane was very solid.

The biggest shocker was our corner kicks...

Not sure why you are shocked about our corners. We have been an absolute disgrace on corners all season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
airmark:

Banishment has nothing to do with his poor stats of 36 goals in 94 matches.

My point is, nothing great in his scoring ability.
36 goals in 94 matches is good enough haba.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jodera:
Boost their chance? Yes
Did they buy him to flop in the league? No.

I want to ask you a question and I need sincere answer please? If they told you that messi will score one league goal in February, would you have believed?
Would you have believed he would struggle in the league by now considering the kind of person he is and the club he's playing for?

Honest answer please!
Sincerely speaking, no i wouldn't have believe. Like you said in your previous post age and new environment is the reason and he can be excused seeing what he has done for the sport, same with cr7. My problem with cr7 is his obsession in still trying to be the top dawg for man u at the detriment of the young players instead of helping them. He should understand that much is not expected from him like before and try to help the young lads.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
Brendan Rodgers Breweries grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
hensben:
36 goals in 94 matches is good enough haba.
Really? grin grin grin

That's not great in my eyes.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jodera:

Very rational take cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
LostMyZeal:
Brendan Rodgers Breweries grin grin

Your club lost how many days ago again?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 6:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
BikeMan:
Your club lost how many days ago again?

Keep crying more than the bereaved you hear

You should know many have zeroed this season undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
hensben:
Funny but you are Ill-informed so I will leave you with your basketmouth yarn. But know one thing for sure epl was like seria a now before chelsea. The fact that chelsea made epl popular in Africa is paining you and also it shows your inferiority complex.

Ogbenii wee you keep kwayet!!!! You this loud mouthed,hooligan and agbero Chelsea fans overate yaselves,made EPL popular from where to where!!!!

So EPL was not popular when Kanu influenced lot of Nigerians in supporting Arsenal,Quincy fortune and Lucas radebe did that for south africa,Okocha did that with Bolton...all before Chelsea football club was created grin....

Your stupid club is not top 3 most popular EPL club in England,Europe,South America,North America,Asia and Artantica....

Just a group of agberos and lousy folks from Nigeria, Ghana and some West African countries is where your popularity starts and end,and most of you migrated from arsenal

Must be ment!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 06, 2022
donstan18:

Just shut your mouth if you can’t name a Liverpool Legend with EPL, FA cup and UCL.

DUMBstan,Shut your mouth if you can't name a Chelsea legend with EPL,UCL and club World cup!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
GloryIsaac:

They should continue like that till we’re done taking our share. Let our mega squad can finally win something noteworthy.
You still have hope about anything?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
Jodera:

Jodera sense plenty for your head, if only dostbin and co can reason like this....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Kloppo:

DUMBstan,Shut your mouth if you can't name a Chelsea legend with EPL,UCL and club World cup!!!!

Lampard>>> Gerrard

No EPL legend

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11557) (11558) (11559) (11560) (11561) (11562) (11563) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.