Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11647) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864141 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11644) (11645) (11646) (11647) (11648) (11649) (11650) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OhBritannia(m): 1:18am On Mar 10, 2022
It's Time for everyone of us to accept this single fact we are still not accepting.
It does not matter whether you are a fan of Ronaldo or you are a fan of Messi.
My fellow football lovers, it is time for us to say that sentence which we hope we can never say in our lifetime.

MESSI AND RONALDO,, THE END OF AN ERA cry cry cry

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 5:58am On Mar 10, 2022
OhBritannia:
It's Time for everyone of us to accept this single fact we are still not accepting.
My fellow football lovers, it is time for us to say that sentence which we hope we can never say in our lifetime.

Awon coded Messi fan.

You could not live with your own failure.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:04am On Mar 10, 2022
OhBritannia:

Manchester United era never follow end? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OhBritannia(m): 7:06am On Mar 10, 2022
Karleb:

Awon coded Messi fan.

live with my own failure?
You must be a joker.
First of all my team Barcelona is a success already, we are well placed and top favorite to win the Europa cup.
We are in a very Good position to qualify for the champions league in Spanish laliga, infact we are in a very good position to finish second.
If you know the shambles Barcelona came from at the start of the season then any football fan around the world no matter the club they support should give a round of applause to Barcelona for the growth and tremendous success we have had in a very short period of time.
People thought it will take us years to build again, nobody thought it will take Barcelona Just few months to turn things over but here we are today, BARCELONA not only have the highest Goals scored so far in 2022, we are doing it in style and beauty.
Look at our coach and the tremendous young talented kids in our squad, then you should know we are ready for the future.
So yes whether Lionel Messi fails in PSG or not, it makes no difference to Barcelona as first of all, my loyalty is to Barcelona and not Messi.
So my friend!!! There are no failure when it comes to Fans of Barcelona. We might show support for Messi but we are very very proud of our club Barcelona.

GOD BLESS BARCELONA
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 7:12am On Mar 10, 2022
OhBritannia:
live with my own failure?
You must be a joker.
First of all my team Barcelona is a success already, we are well placed and top favorite to win the Europa cup.
We are in a very Good position to qualify for the champions league in Spanish laliga, infact we are in a very good position to finish second.
If you know the shambles Barcelona came from at the start of the season then any football fan around the world no matter the club they support should give a round of applause to Barcelona for the growth and tremendous success we have had in a very short period of time.
People thought it will take us years to build again, nobody thought it will take Barcelona Just few months to turn things over but here we are today, BARCELONA not only have the highest Goals scored so far in 2022, we are doing it in style and beauty.
Look at our coach and the tremendous young talented kids in our squad, then you should know we are ready for the future.
So yes whether Lionel Messi fails in PSG or not, it makes no difference to Barcelona as first of all, my loyalty is to Barcelona and not Messi.
So my friend!!! There are no failure when it comes to Fans of Barcelona. We might show support for Messi but we are very very proud of our club Barcelona.

GOD BLESS BARCELONA

Of course, I knew you were a coded Messi fan.

Imagine if PSG won the match, you'd be all over the thread about how Messi is balling and Ronaldo is finished but now you want to drag Ronaldo with your Ghost of all times? undecided

Eibarman is finished FULL STOP!

By the way, how is Europa going?

22 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OhBritannia(m): 7:19am On Mar 10, 2022
KingTom:

Manchester United era never follow end? grin
grin grin the problem with Manchester united is that, it's not that the era has ended but there are no signs at all to show that the club is ready for the future to compete again at the highest level.
No plan by the executives, nothing nothing at all. Everything is just stagnant, it seems the owners don't give a Damm at all.

Something tells me the owners of Manchester united has secretly given the club as a gift to their side chicks.
The club looks like it's run by runs girls on coded runs and michat.
No wonder 90% of the squad puts on make-ups and perfumes to every football matches.
Take a look at Ronaldo, Pogba, Maguire and the rest squad every match, you will notice that they are all putting on wet lips, powders And eye lashes and eye pencils.
It's just so embarrassing to watch.
When the season is over, Just mark my words. . Old Trafford will be used as Ashawo quarter till new season starts again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 7:22am On Mar 10, 2022
OhBritannia:
grin grin the problem with Manchester united is that, it's not that the era has ended but there are no signs at all to show that the club is ready for the future to compete again at the highest level.
No plan by the executives, nothing nothing at all. Everything is just stagnant, it seems the owners don't give a Damm at all.

Something tells me the owners of Manchester united has secretly given the club as a gift to their side chicks.
The club looks like it's run by runs girls on coded runs and michat.
No wonder 90% of the squad puts on make-ups and perfumes to every football matches.
Take a look at Ronaldo, Pogba, Maguire and the rest squad every match, you will notice that they are all putting on wet lips, powders And eye lashes and eye pencils.
It's just so embarrassing to watch.
When the season is over, Just mark my words. . Old Trafford will be used as Ashawo quarter till new season starts again.

Which channel dey show Europa again?

How can I have the holy GHOST in my life?

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OhBritannia(m): 7:23am On Mar 10, 2022
Karleb:

Of course, I knew you were a coded Messi fan.

Imagine if PSG won the match, you'd be all over the thread about how Messi is balling and Ronaldo is finished but now you want to drag Ronaldo with your Ghost of all times? undecided

Eibarman is finished FULL STOP!

By the way, how is Europa going?
Both Ronaldo and Messi are gone.
It's time for the mbappe, Halland era.
Believe me, i love Messi but his performances doesn't bother me anymore because i know he is got nothing to prove again.
He has done it all.
At this stage both Messi and Ronaldo should Just go make some cool cash in USA or China.
We no longer expect anything from them, they have our blessings to Leave the game.
And yes, Barcelona is conquering Thursday night football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OhBritannia(m): 7:25am On Mar 10, 2022
Karleb:

Which channel dey show Europa again?

How can I have the holy GHOST in my life?
Lol both DStv and Gotv are showing it.
Check any of the super sports channel.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 7:30am On Mar 10, 2022
OhBritannia:
Both Ronaldo and Messi are gone.
It's time for the mbappe, Halland era.
Believe me, i love Messi but his performances doesn't bother me anymore because i know he is got nothing to prove again.
He has done it all.
At this stage both Messi and Ronaldo should Just go make some cool cash in USA or China.
We no longer expect anything from them, they have our blessings to Leave the game.
And yes, Barcelona is conquering Thursday night football.

Messi is gone. Finished.

Don't be a crab. Don't drag the GOAT with your ghost.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Karleb(m): 7:30am On Mar 10, 2022
OhBritannia:
Lol both DStv and Gotv are showing it.
Check any of the super sports channel.

Thank you oh shameless one. grin

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:05am On Mar 10, 2022
Mrviktor:
This psg defence nd magwaya defence no difference..

Shambolic

Messi no dey track back.

Neymar too

Midfield is all white..

They are lucky madrid be missing chances

Liverpool nd psg will flog this psg side senseless

Manutd go attack dem well self..
Abeg explain the bolded..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:08am On Mar 10, 2022
LostMyZeal:
Hohohoho...Messi is officially the goat of developers

Where are the "if Messi doesn't score, he's assisting" choir members

We need more chorus cheesy

Messi be giving us updates annually. I'm sure one photographer dun already capture the pose of this year cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg make person update this pic...Messi dun drop another update

Very caring and humble guyy grin grin

Meanwhile... it's Mauricio & Brendan bottling firm baby cheesy cheesy

Never my coachee!
I dont know who troll Messi pass between you and afrodo.c2 grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2022
weedtaker:
Dis dwarf memes on Twitter are killing me walai grin
Expert17 see ya goat grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2022
elampiro:
Someone argued that Messi was bought to win the Champions league. grin grin grin

What is the name of that guy?

I think its Expert.17 grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:20am On Mar 10, 2022
patrickmuf:
Messi has, failed PSG...

No excuses here...

I hope some of you who are mentioning me won't go all out attack when the tables turn with your cheap attempt at emotional blackmail?

cry
cry
cry
cry
cry cry cry cry cry

See JUICE! JUICY, JUICY SALTY TEARS.

Nyem salt abeg bros. Aka n'ala abeg bros.

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 10, 2022
Poch is coming
New Coach of Man United
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2022
Something is terribly wrong at ManUtd..Maybe its the owners that has made the place look like a summer camp or whatever..

I cant imagine a player like Benzema with four UCL closing down a goalkeeper and we literally have to beg our own players to press or Modric at his age and accomplishment being so serious and excessively tidy in possesion..There was one tackle he gave Messi after chasing Messi down..

At the end of the day, Real Madrid's captain is Karim Benzema while ManUtd's is Harry Maguire undecided smh..The difference is in there though..

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:33am On Mar 10, 2022
adebayo201:
Mhen, I started seeing the match from 47 minutes... It's comic in nature. See am defenders dey gift assist like Fred. grin grin

Why can't we have a kind of Modric in that our midfield? Benzema might have won them the match but Modric dictate the tempo of the game. So smooth and slick...

La Midget in the mud

Azin ehhhh

They were hell bent on playing from the back

Coconut head tactics
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:34am On Mar 10, 2022
He was brought to win UCL

But in the second half of a crucial game, according to some Twitter people, your fave was strolling around the pitch like an external invigilator tongue

Omo shocked

Penandez, Penaldo yen yen yen

If only he had scored the PK in that first leg sha

Maybe, just maybe

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2022
Karleb:

Awon coded Messi fan.

Leave the clown... dragging Ororo into it to spice it up

One plays with Ney and Mbappe with Verrati and Paredes at the midfield while the other plaays with the most ridiculous midfield combo in the game's history

Leeyo Maysee had a good first half yesternight tho

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:43am On Mar 10, 2022
Abeg who has the version 2.0.22 of this pic nau

Leeyo Maysee has dropped update since na

Where iz it angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 8:45am On Mar 10, 2022
TrebleChamp:
I dont know who troll Messi pass between you and afrodo.c2 grin grin

Na Doc oh boss...him own dey very spicyy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:50am On Mar 10, 2022
Eibarman grin grin

I know some fans are codedly praying for man utd not to qualify because they want Eibarman and CR7 to leave the round of 16 the same time .

GOD pass una.. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:54am On Mar 10, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Na Doc oh boss...him own dey very spicyy

Laye! I dey learn work for your side.

How can you say Messi was strolling like an external invigilator! grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2022
afrodoc2:

cry
cry
cry
cry
cry cry cry cry cry

See JUICE! JUICY, JUICY SALTY TEARS.

Nyem salt abeg bros. Aka n'ala abeg bros.
Doc getat... grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Shedenbelalanme: 9:09am On Mar 10, 2022
LostMyZeal:
Abeg who has the version 2.0.22 of this pic nau

Leeyo Maysee has dropped update since na

Where iz it angry angry angry
Here for you grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:16am On Mar 10, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Abeg explain the bolded..

That baba is always on ganja trips

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2022
Shedenbelalanme:

Here for you grin

Ahhhhhhh... he's no longer standing... gracias!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:34am On Mar 10, 2022
WWRD?

What would Rashford do?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:34am On Mar 10, 2022
Idiotic player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:49am On Mar 10, 2022
Leyqute:
Idiotic player.

Na you dey call him Black Ronaldo o. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11644) (11645) (11646) (11647) (11648) (11649) (11650) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TheLequte, Vischy, afrodoc2 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.