Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11650) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8863840 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11647) (11648) (11649) (11650) (11651) (11652) (11653) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:47am On Mar 11, 2022
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

You guys are sick cheesy cheesy.

By the way our Under 18s don reach fa Cup final... There's this dark guy in that midfield.....The Guy will turn out to be a very good midfielder in future if he can be consistent
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:50am On Mar 11, 2022
Nezzjnr:

By the way our Under 18s don reach fa Cup final... There's this dark guy in that midfield.....The Guy will turn out to be a very good midfielder in future if he can be consistent

Are you a fan of this club? angry

Get out from here, osiso angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:51am On Mar 11, 2022
TrebleChamp:
His fellow Messianic comrades have deserted him. Expert17 hope you are doing ok? Messi is a very wicked somebody sha......

I think Jodera is the Executioner of that cult.

Where him dey sef?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 9:58am On Mar 11, 2022
izzou:

Are you a fan of this club? angry

Get out from here, osiso angry
Been a United Fan since the 70s tongue

Amukoko Boy stay far from me oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:00am On Mar 11, 2022
KingAlabi:

Yeah grin
Liverpool to win cheesy
Lol... No be barawo talk be that?? cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:05am On Mar 11, 2022
izzou:

I think Jodera is the Executioner of that cult.

Where him dey sef?
Lol, which wan be executioner again biko?? grin

I dey here kampe, I no dey run go anywhere grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:25am On Mar 11, 2022
izzou:
Where is Expert17 in all these?
It's in the history of Expert17 cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:27am On Mar 11, 2022
afrodoc2:

grin

Some dey sour like UCL exit. You never know which one will turn sour.

I just like as Messianic cultists became born again Christians overnight, praying and fasting for CR7 to falter at the same stage so that they can be singing “the same the same pata”.

grin

Awwwch...

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:27am On Mar 11, 2022
patrickmuf:
Can't you see I choose not to engage you further?

You are neither here nor there according to you just because you can't stand the banter when it comes so, it's pointless engaging you...

I am sure if it was possible for you to reinvent yourself as one who is not a fan of a particular club but rather a football fan in general, you'd take that option. You want to banter others but chicken out when the table turns because you can't take it...

You are not a Ronaldo fan boy, you don't have a fav not because you don't have but you choose to dissociate yourself from him/them whilst on Nairaland just so those you banter don't come for your head when the tables turn...

Let the likes of Doc, LostMyZe.al and others have their day, we know where they stand and they're ready to be on the receiving end of the banter when things go south not you though...

Yet look at you crying in my mentions.

I didn’t pick sides, I cannot troll, yadayadayada, but na me you dey argue with when you made that infamous statement.

The L wey Pessi put into your hands is eternal.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:31am On Mar 11, 2022
afrodoc2:

The guy talk say e admit. That time wey e dey freestyle e no remember say admission time go come.

This life ehn e be like agbalumo. You no fit predict which one go sweet. cry

grin grin grin

Messi gbe Patrick ni handicap.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:39am On Mar 11, 2022
Ellexy:
Awwwch...
Na wah ooh grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:46am On Mar 11, 2022
Nezzjnr:

That is Kobbie Mainoo. Person wey I don dey sell him shares already. If you wan buy I go sell to you at discount.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 10:47am On Mar 11, 2022

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:57am On Mar 11, 2022
Nezzjnr:

Been a United Fan since the 70s tongue

Amukoko Boy stay far from me oo

Seriously, Izzou is from Amukooko? shocked

I hope he's not from Imam, Alafia or Osogbo streets?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:11am On Mar 11, 2022
Ellexy:
https://www.nairaland.com/7023906/nigerian-man-new-girlfriend-set

Doc abeg oo

Very terrible. But this kind thing dey happen everywhere na.
I am sad for the brother though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 11, 2022
Karleb:

Breakfast na national cake.
Breakfast na moi moi.

E go reach everybody.

Amaka! God will punish you! embarassed

Factos.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:34am On Mar 11, 2022
nitrogen:
I swear, Ronaldo tracks back more than Messi, even though he is older. Baba no do anything tonight.

Man Utd is really stressing that 37yr old man. Should have completed the move to City.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 11, 2022
afrodoc2:

Mos def. It takes more than just natural ability.

Meanwhile for those of you who dropped your Greenwood stock i am presenting another option. He is just 16 so it might take a few years for the investment to reap benefits.

Does this mean our gunman is gone? He’s still too young.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
GloryIsaac:

Does this mean our gunman is gone? He’s still too young.

I am holding on to my Greenwood stock but I know that in this cancel culture era it takes less to ruin a person.

Also remember that this is not an actor that can come back in 10 yrs and win an Oscar. At Mason’s age every time spent away from football is time forever lost.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:45am On Mar 11, 2022
adebayo201:

Seriously, Izzou is from Amukooko? shocked

I hope he's not from Imam, Alafia or Osogbo streets?
They gave birth to him there.

They nack the Title of Baale give him Elder brother.

Izzou sabi the nook and crannies of Amukoko.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nezzjnr: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2022
afrodoc2:

That is Kobbie Mainoo. Person wey I don dey sell him shares already. If you wan buy I go sell to you at discount.
I enjoyed watching the clips this morning.

That final goal that came through him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 11:47am On Mar 11, 2022
Nezzjnr:

They gave birth to him there.

They nack the Title of Baale give him Elder brother.

Izzou sabi the nook and crannies of Amukoko.

grin grin grin

Onye ara
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:55am On Mar 11, 2022
Nezzjnr:

I enjoyed watching the clips this morning.

That final goal that came through him

Our 3 best players at Under-18 are Mainoo, Garnacho, Hansen-Aaroen. There is an obvious gulf between them and the others. All 3 have made huge progress since Jan this year.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 1:16pm On Mar 11, 2022
afrodoc2:

Can I have some more info before I purchase these shares?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
MRTA7:

Can I have some more info before I purchase these shares?

He is one of the most well rounded midfielders i have seen from our academy in a long time. He might not have ultra-high scores in specific aspects (for example the way Pogba had ultra high shooting and long range passing as an 18yr old) but he does everything well. He has strength, technique, passing, dribbling, aerial ability, work rate, defensive awareness. Only thing i have not really seen consistently is long range shooting.

As a 15yr old last year he was quite decent in U-18 but as a 16yr old he has been bullying opponents for fun this year. If not for the glut of midfielders in the U-23s (Svidersky, Savage, Shoretire, Iqbal, Mejbri) i am sure he would have been a regular for the Under-23s as well.

Don't sleep on Garnacho as well. Argentina recently called him up for their World Cup qualifiers in order to steal him away from Spain.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 2:15pm On Mar 11, 2022
afrodoc2:

He is one of the most well rounded midfielders i have seen from our academy in a long time. He might not have ultra-high scores in specific aspects (for example the way Pogba had ultra high shooting and long range passing as an 18yr old) but he does everything well. He has strength, technique, passing, dribbling, aerial ability, work rate, defensive awareness. Only thing i have not really seen consistently is long range shooting.

As a 15yr old last year he was quite decent in U-18 but as a 16yr old he has been bullying opponents for fun this year. If not for the glut of midfielders in the U-23s (Svidersky, Savage, Shoretire, Iqbal, Mejbri) i am sure he would have been a regular for the Under-23s as well.

Don't sleep on Garnacho as well. Argentina recently called him up for their World Cup qualifiers in order to steal him away from Spain.

Poch will integrate these players into our team perfectly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:49pm On Mar 11, 2022
ChristoBam:

Poch will integrate these players into our team perfectly.

Seems like you’re the only one rooting for Poch, mate.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 3:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
LMAO the great Poch
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2022
Leyqute:

I'm not the only one. No be everyone just like wahala.
At this point after thinking about everything the last few days, I decided Poch is my favorite candidate if it's only between Ten Haag and Poch.

The day we stop thinking simplistically and think deeply about our choice of players and managers is the time we start doing well.

Out of all managers apart from the untouchables like Pep, Tuchel and Klopp. My favorites are Luis Enrique and Nagglesman.

But with limited options, it's Poch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:18pm On Mar 11, 2022
Leyqute:

LOL. Na why i no respond. I am not about to be dragged into any Poch debate today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
ChristoBam:

I'm not the only one. No be everyone just like wahala.
At this point after thinking about everything the last few days, I decided Poch is my favorite candidate if it's only between Ten Haag and Poch.

The day we stop thinking simplistically and think deeply about our choice of players and managers is the time we start doing well.

Out of all managers apart from the untouchables like Pep, Tuchel and Klopp. My favorites are Luis Enrique and Nagglesman.

But with limited options, it's Poch.
which one is simplistically n think deeply again?......our problem is beyond coaches.A popular coach won't revive man utd.An uknown one will.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 3:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Salah is on £200k/week
Mane is on £100k/week

Rashford is on £250k/week
Martial is on £250k/week

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11647) (11648) (11649) (11650) (11651) (11652) (11653) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.