Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8792875 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11675) (11676) (11677) (11678) (11679) (11680) (11681) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
So man utd just Mason Greenwood to his faith?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 8:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
So man utd just abandoned Mason Greenwood to his faith?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
ChristoBam:

Na d werey wey dey ask am stupid questions I blame. Just got knocked out of UCL, you dey ask best dressed..

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
MRTA7:

Agreed, but I think the make up of our squad means those passes are not expected from them.

Lol ..you mean they're better suited to those unproductive side passes then

Ofcourse the players share the blame

But the way the team is set up, Ralf also shares a bigger portion of the blame.

Notice how when teams are on transition our defensive shape becomes out of sorts.

That's a Ralf problem

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 9:19pm On Mar 17, 2022
ChristoBam:
Sancho not called up for England ke. Be like say this Southgate get one bias against United.

You funny sha.. E get bias nahim e call Maguire?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by OhBritannia(m): 9:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
The magician.
The Harry Potter of football and he is only 19 cool cool cool cool
Better than all the midfielders of Manchester united grin grin grin grin grin

God bless Barcelona.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:36pm On Mar 17, 2022
OhBritannia:
The magician.
The Harry Potter of football and he is only 19 cool cool cool cool
Better than all the midfielders of Manchester unitedgrin grin grin grin grin

God bless Barcelona.

Valid asf

Boy's another revelation

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Your £100m elephant was bought to score goals, how many League goals does he have this season? A 37 years old washed up Winger (according to many of you) is outperforming and outscoring him, despite playing in a very poor team. I will be trolling your £100m elephant in any game he plays and doesn't score tongue.
LMAO, you people are useless. So the most expensive team in the world is now a poor team? You people will spend your usual honeymoon start of the season period to hype your players and call every other player in the league shit. Na end of the season you dey always poor. Have some shame bros.

Lukaku has led his team to one trophy already, he even scored a goal in the League Cup final that they used ojoro to rule out. He's still in the UCL unlike your Pendu and he will play the UCL again next season. If you can't say all of these things about your Pendu, please shut up. He was on the pitch when you were knocked out of 3 cup competitions at home this season, have some shame bros.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
TrebleChamp:
I believe Pep and Klopp will get our midfielders playing good footy and press well, unless you believe Liverpool midfield is better than ours...
See the useless scummy claiming that they have a better midfield than Liverpool. Now the team is suddenly poor and Pendu is not expected to win anything with them. I guess Mourinho won trophies with prime Barca some years ago.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
TrebleChamp:
What makes Liverpool and Mancity midfielders press resistant? Their managers. Get rid of Ole and 90% of the team's problem is solved...
Treblechamp, sebi Ole is gone now, how is your team suddenly poor? cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:01pm On Mar 17, 2022
hensben:
Was it Cr7 that score the winning goal against France, was he the mvp of the tournament or the highest goal scorer?. The coach should be applauded here for being tactical in that tournament not Cr7.

Awawi.

How many star players can you see in that picture? Look at it again and come back and answer me.

Cristiano Ronaldo came into an ageing Portuguese team. Star players like Luis Figo and Rui Costa were nearing the twilight of their career at that time. He had to shoulder the team’s responsibility by himself.

I still remember the joke about Portugal’s default tactic in the 2010 World Cup being “pass to Ronaldo”. Lol.

CR7 has scored 115 international goals for Portugal (the most by any player) and you can bet your hairy ass that 70% of those goals were scored with a team of average players.

If Ronaldo were nearing his peak at this time when the Portuguese team is more robust, trust me he would have scored way more than 115 goals.

15 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
engrelvis:

Faith like a mustard seed Abi? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
FirstbornWds:

You funny sha.. E get bias nahim e call Maguire?
Check my previous post.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:31pm On Mar 17, 2022
engrelvis:
'Fate'

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:38pm On Mar 17, 2022
Leyqute:

Awawi.

How many star players can you see in that picture? Look at it again and come back and answer me.

Cristiano Ronaldo came into an ageing Portuguese team. Star players like Luis Figo and Rui Costa were nearing the twilight of their career at that time. He had to shoulder the team’s responsibility by himself.

I still remember the joke about Portugal’s default tactic in the 2010 World Cup being “pass to Ronaldo”. Lol.

CR7 has scored 115 international goals for Portugal (the most by any player) and you can bet your hairy ass that 70% of those goals were scored with a team of average players.

If Ronaldo were nearing his peak at this time when the Portuguese team is more robust, trust me he would have scored way more than 115 goals.
I asked you a simple question you started writing essay. Google Josef Bican who mammoth number of goals does that make him the greatest player ever. It’s unfortunate you guys have limit a player’s capability and ability on number of goals scored.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 11:54pm On Mar 17, 2022
If United catch this Sevilla now, na straight win for Sevilla. Useless team

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obonujoker(m): 12:38am On Mar 18, 2022
hensben:
I asked you a simple question you started writing essay. Google Josef Bican who mammoth number of goals does that make him the greatest player ever. It’s unfortunate you guys have limit a player’s capability and ability on number of goals scored.

Bro.... Ronaldo is more than goals.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:14am On Mar 18, 2022
hensben:

Olodo.

Someone said Ronaldo is playing in a talented Portuguese team. I asked him to point out the talents in the team when he won the Euros.

At this point, you jumped in like a tetherless cow asking if he scored winning goal yada yada

Was that the point of the discussion?

Olobe

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:10am On Mar 18, 2022
BikeMan:
LMAO, you people are useless. So the most expensive team in the world is now a poor team? You people will spend your usual honeymoon start of the season period to hype your players and call every other player in the league shit. Na end of the season you dey always poor. Have some shame bros.

Lukaku has led his team to one trophy already, he even scored a goal in the League Cup final that they used ojoro to rule out. He's still in the UCL unlike your Pendu and he will play the UCL again next season. If you can't say all of these things about your Pendu, please shut up. He was on the pitch when you were knocked out of 3 cup competitions at home this season, have some shame bros.
All this shalaye cannot depute the fact that 37 years old Ronaldo is having a better season to your £100m elephant. If you criticise Manchester United as a club, we understand cos this team is poor which is very obvious (whether or not they have spent £1trillion on buying players). But having a personal go at Ronaldo while you have a £100m flop of an elephant in your attack makes absolutely no sense. This is a Ronaldo/Lukaku convo, and i am so gamed...

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:14am On Mar 18, 2022
BikeMan:
See the useless scummy claiming that they have a better midfield than Liverpool. Now the team is suddenly poor and Pendu is not expected to win anything with them. I guess Mourinho won trophies with prime Barca some years ago.
Same Chelshit team that Lampard failed with, was the same team Tuchel won CL with. United have a poor team, and its obvious from the way the club has performed this season. You no fit win this fight, you are free to dig up post of even 2010 all you want. It won't chance the fact that you have a £100m flop of an elephant in your attack, and you and some of your fellow shameless Chelshit fans are trolling a 37 years old Ronaldo.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:19am On Mar 18, 2022
BikeMan:
Treblechamp, sebi Ole is gone now, how is your team suddenly poor? cheesy
How does this change the fact that United is not very poor this season? How is your expensive £100m flop faring in the League? How many goals has he scored as an attacker? Is the elephant better than Ronaldo this season? Kindly answer this simple questions cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 7:48am On Mar 18, 2022
TrebleChamp:
All this shalaye cannot depute the fact that 37 years old Ronaldo is having a better season to your £100m elephant. If you criticise Manchester United as a club, we understand cos this team is poor which is very obvious (whether or not they have spent £1trillion on buying players). But having a personal go at Ronaldo while you have a £100m flop of an elephant in your attack makes absolutely no sense. This is a Ronaldo/Lukaku convo, and i am so gamed...
Keep quiet please. Lukaku's goals have contributed to a trophy already this season, when will pendu's goals finally win a trophy for your finished club. Let me guess, not this season cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2022
BikeMan:
Keep quiet please. Lukaku's goals have contributed to a trophy already this season, when will pendu's goals finally win a trophy for your finished club. Let me guess, not this season cheesy
See consolation grin, How many goals has your £100m flop of an elephant scored this season?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:11am On Mar 18, 2022
BikeMan:
Treblec hamp, sebi Ole is gone now, how is your team suddenly poor? cheesy
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2022
Leyqute:

Olodo.

Someone said Ronaldo is playing in a talented Portuguese team. I asked him to point out the talents in the team when he won the Euros.

At this point, you jumped in like a tetherless cow asking if he scored winning goal yada yada

Was that the point of the discussion?

Olobe
You are the fool here. You are trying to exonerate Cr7 in the tournament they won when he was not the highest goal scorer, wasn’t the best player in that tournament and didn’t score the winning goal against France. Then you jump to number of goals he has scored and then I talked about Bican in that regard. You are the one switching. M u g u.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2022
obonujoker:

Cr7 is mostly goals. He is not special like messi in other statistics measure.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 9:00am On Mar 18, 2022
TrebleChamp:
See consolation grin, How many goals has your £100m flop of an elephant scored this season?

And ask yourself how many goal scamcho has scored this season or what trophy has he won for you guys ,you no think that one Oooo ,but Na lukaku be your problem

Ghostnaldo is taking you guys to the conference league grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 9:01am On Mar 18, 2022
obonujoker:

Keep shut

Ghostnaldo is just a rich man immobile
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by donstan18: 9:03am On Mar 18, 2022
obonujoker:

He does what when he’s not tappin in the ball?

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibukzy: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2022
LostMyZeal who is this? grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:21am On Mar 18, 2022
Lana1:
If United catch this Sevilla now, na straight win for Sevilla. Useless team
Na dem go CATCH us bros grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 10:22am On Mar 18, 2022
hensben:
You are the fool here. You are trying to exonerate Cr7 in the tournament they won when he was not the highest goal scorer, wasn’t the best player in that tournament and didn’t score the winning goal against France. Then you jump to number of goals he has scored and then I talked about Bican in that regard. You are the one switching. M u g u.
Haaaa shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (11675) (11676) (11677) (11678) (11679) (11680) (11681) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nitrogen(m), LostMyZeal(m), Cuddler and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.