Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11677) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8796996 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11674) (11675) (11676) (11677) (11678) (11679) (11680) ... (14183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 3:02pm On Mar 17, 2022
Expert17:
Man utd and DNA fans cheesy cheesy

The same Ronaldo that almost joined our city rivals this summer? Also left us during his prime??

Football no be Cult, if Barcelona shows interest today, baba go join.

So rest, I know my GOAT, Lionel Messi grin

The Ronaldo sef will prefer to be called a Madrid legend, e sure me die grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Meanwhile Chelshit paid £100m for this, and some of their fans are trolling Ronaldo. A 37 years old winger outplaying and outscoring their £100m 29 years old elephant striker....
He already led us to a trophy this season. If you can't show us this picture of Pendu this season, I will need you to deactivate. cheesy

22 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 3:09pm On Mar 17, 2022
KingAlabi:

Don't sound like an illiterate, I am in the FA cup and champions league with a probability to win or not to win.

Tell me again for clarification purposes are you still Cunt-tending for the league?
KingAlabi, I've not even seen your brake light recently. Please what title are you still contending for jare my friend?

21 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 3:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
Joezinho:
It's irritating reading man utd fans supporting the fraud called Messi. I see them as Barkadots . No Barca fan is ever gonna support Ronaldo over Messi.

The love you have for a club's legend and a club with its heritage, tradition, history and years of highs and lows following the team, should always be bigger than the love you have for another club's player, however special, and especially one who plays for another fooolish team.

There is no way a real fan would ever choose to support fraud Pessi over cr7..

Just imagine the sense of entitlement. Who are you to tell anyone who to support?

So because he had/has a history with the club, he automatically is better than the S.I unit of football itself? Come off it bro.. See the light and stop slaving in this junk of mentality that you are forcing yourself to inhabit. Honestly, it'll do you no good.

Even some players that have played with Ronaldo in the same ManUtd shirt prefer Messi. The likes of Rooney, Paul Scholes, and Beckam are all legends of the theater of horror (sorry, dream) yet they haven't for once been shy to admit that Messi is better. How much more you, who is just one of the many fans that the team itself MIGHT not recognize.

Nobody made you the judge of the matter here. So it's better you just stick to famzing your favorite in peace while the real fans who can see through the veil, continue to savor their preference.

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
Neimar:

And so?
They were already making strides
Strides werey wo. Tell us Portugal's greatest achievement in football prior to Ronaldo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 3:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
LostMyZeal:

Passes like that are mostly from one of the double pivots

Agreed, but I think the make up of our squad means those passes are not expected from them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
Joezinho:
It's irritating reading man utd fans supporting the fraud called Messi. I see them as Barkadots . No Barca fan is ever gonna support Ronaldo over Messi.

The love you have for a club's legend and a club with its heritage, tradition, history and years of highs and lows following the team, should always be bigger than the love you have for another club's player, however special, and especially one who plays for another fooolish team.

There is no way a real fan would ever choose to support fraud Pessi over cr7..

Will you keep your dirty mouth shut there

Because they are manure fans they must support Ronaldo ?

Even some former manure players choose Messi over Ronaldo and you are here crying that some manure fans prefer Messi

Sense of entitlement kee you there

Nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:41pm On Mar 17, 2022
Expert17:

You are wasting your time with that mumu.

Ronaldo that don't fvcking care about DNA/history stuffs won't agree to play for Barca? cheesy cheesy

Werey almost went to City na. Glory hunter oshi. Na God save Guardiola sha. I don't know why we're always the unfortunate ones sha. We for allow am go jeje. Make dem start to dey call KDB albino Iwobi.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
ChristoBam:

Made a list of really good players playing for Portugal, you're asking me about Balon d or and Fif Pro list. Same Balon d or you'll call fraudulent when we remind you Messi has 7 and Ronaldo has 5. The Irony.

This is Portugal’s Euro 2016 winning squad. How many “really good “ players can you identify?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
donstan18:

I don’t know how someone will read this and still argue.
In their minds, they know the truth na. But he's a Fraud they've supported for years. They can't back down and accept facts. It's understandable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2022
LostMyZeal:
Abeg lookat what some people's fave is concerned about
Na d werey wey dey ask am stupid questions I blame. Just got knocked out of UCL, you dey ask best dressed..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:58pm On Mar 17, 2022
Expert17:
Man utd and DNA fans cheesy cheesy

The same Ronaldo that almost joined our city rivals this summer? Also left us during his prime??

Football no be Cult, if Barcelona shows interest today, baba go join.

So rest, I know my GOAT, Lionel Messi grin

Ronaldo’s loyalty is to football itself, not to a football club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
Joezinho:

Ronaldo.

Beckham..

Rooney..

Giggs...

Schmeichel.

Scholes..

Cantona.

Robson..

Roy Keane.

Irwin.

Andy Cole
Giggs
Rooney
Scholes
Vidic
Solskjaer
Cantona
Carrick
Keano
Beckham
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 6:03pm On Mar 17, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Will you keep your dirty mouth shut there

Because they are manure fans they must support Ronaldo ?

Even some former manure players choose Messi over Ronaldo and you are here crying that some manure fans prefer Messi

Sense of entitlement kee you there

Nonsense

Tears of a PESSImist grin grin

Keep on crying while your ekuke aka chibuzor is keeping clean sheets in a farmer's league strolling around the pitch like an external invigilator on the pitch.

GTFO you ignorant dumbfvck who intentionally chooses to remain stupid in the evening..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
Leyqute:

Andy Cole
Giggs
Rooney
Scholes
Vidic
Solskjaer
Cantona
Carrick
Keano
Beckham

Ole Gollum? cheesy

Ruud Van Nistelrooy -- 219 games. 150 goals ( 5 seasons) Not a legend .

Ole gunnar - 366 games . 126 goals (11 seasons)- Club legend.

Because he scored a tap-in? Sheringham that scored the equalizer and nodded the ball for ole to tap-in is not a legend... Hhmmmmm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 6:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
Joezinho:

Tears of a PESSImist grin grin

Keep on crying while your ekuke aka chibuzor is keeping clean sheets in a farmer's league while he around the pitch like an external invigilator on the pitch.

GTFO you ignorant dumbfvck who intentionally chooses to remain stupid in the evening..

Your fraud will go trophyless this season and will take your useless manure to conference league

What an achievement ,just the way he almost took juve to Europa league last season

Ghostnaldo tapnaldo

Pray for your fraud to qualify for the World Cup first grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 6:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Your fraud will go trophyless this season and will take your useless manure to conference league

What an achievement ,just the way he almost took juve to Europa league last season

Ghostnaldo tapnaldo

Pray for your fraud to qualify for the World Cup first grin

External invigilator grin grin cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:23pm On Mar 17, 2022
MRTA7:

That type of pass is more the responsibility of Pogba/Bruno rather than McFred to be honest.
Wrong, that was the kind of pass Carrick used to give our strikers from deep midfield. We are not a serious club, if we continue to play McFred as our main midfield duo...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
Bikeman, help me.

One scumrade here typed that they were on course to win UCL this season cos they had 'Mr UCL' in their squad.

How do I see that mumu quote abeg

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
BikeMan:
He already led us to a trophy this season. If you can't show us this picture of Pendu this season, I will need you to deactivate. cheesy
Your £100m elephant was bought to score goals, how many League goals does he have this season? A 37 years old washed up Winger (according to many of you) is outperforming and outscoring him, despite playing in a very poor team. I will be trolling your £100m elephant in any game he plays and doesn't score tongue.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:40pm On Mar 17, 2022
BikeMan:
Treblechamp, you have a mail sah.

Do append your signature here and take your L or else do justice to my client's defence and show us a jpg. format, heck any format at all showing 'Pendu' with leading you scummies to a trophy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 6:43pm On Mar 17, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Your £100m elephant was bought to score goals, how many League goals does he have this season? A 37 years old washed up Winger (according to many of you) is outperforming and outscoring him, despite playing in a very poor team. I will be trolling your £100m elephant in any game he plays and doesn't score tongue.
I am sure Pendu's league goals will be winning your scummies the EPL this season and if that's not happening, show us Pendu leading your scummies to a trophy this season as a leader he is

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2022
Skimpledawg:

I am sure Pendu's league goals will be winning your scummies the EPL this season and if that's not happening, show us Pendu leading your scummies to a trophy this season as a leader he is
Be their consoling yourself, how many league goals has your £100m elephant scored this season? Players who were registered but didn't get the chance to play in that tournament, also received medals and held that trophy. £100m elephant was bought to score goals, how many League goals has he scored this season?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:00pm On Mar 17, 2022
Sancho not called up for England ke. Be like say this Southgate get one bias against United.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:32pm On Mar 17, 2022
TrebleChamp:
Be their consoling yourself, how many league goals has your £100m elephant scored this season? Players who were registered but didn't get the chance to play in that tournament, also received medals and held that trophy. £100m elephant was bought to score goals, how many League goals has he scored this season?
I agree Champ cheesy

Show us what Pendu's league goals has won him this season or keep dancing your atilogwu

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 7:51pm On Mar 17, 2022
ChristoBam:
Sancho not called up for England ke. Be like say this Southgate get one bias against United.
Same Scamcho or another one sah?

grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 7:52pm On Mar 17, 2022
I hope the Tuchel news are just rumours

I mean, man's got to be smarter than even considering moving nau...shuu

Fingers crossed

Meanwhile, Ten Haag is coming!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
FirstbornWds:

Just imagine the sense of entitlement. Who are you to tell anyone who to support?

So because he had/has a history with the club, he automatically is better than the S.I unit of football itself? Come off it bro.. See the light and stop slaving in this junk of mentality that you are forcing yourself to inhabit. Honestly, it'll do you no good.

Even some players that have played with Ronaldo in the same ManUtd shirt prefer Messi. The likes of Rooney, Paul Scholes, and Beckam are all legends of the theater of horror (sorry, dream) yet they haven't for once been shy to admit that Messi is better. How much more you, who is just one of the many fans that the team itself MIGHT not recognize.

Nobody made you the judge of the matter here. So it's better you just stick to famzing your favorite in peace while the real fans who can see through the veil, continue to savor their preference.
Someone said without form Cr7 is benteke while messi KDB.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2022
ChristoBam:

He is bias and he called up the bag of beans Maguire ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 8:08pm On Mar 17, 2022
Leyqute:

This is Portugal’s Euro 2016 winning squad. How many “really good “ players can you identify?
Was it Cr7 that score the winning goal against France, was he the mvp of the tournament or the highest goal scorer?. The coach should be applauded here for being tactical in that tournament not Cr7.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 8:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Skimpledawg:

I agree Champ cheesy

Show us what Pendu's league goals has won him this season or keep dancing your atilogwu
Thank you,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 8:42pm On Mar 17, 2022
andrewbaba44:

He is bias and he called up the bag of beans Maguire ?
Maguire has been a leader and a mainstay in that team before he moved to Man Utd. No way he's dropping him like that.

But from Bissaka to Greenwood to Sancho now. Luke shaw had to enter beast mode to get a call up. Even with that, dem still bench am for the first match for Euros. Man preferred to play Trippier at left back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11674) (11675) (11676) (11677) (11678) (11679) (11680) ... (14183) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: metodman(m), Theflint1(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.